PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Did Lebron Really Have To Charge Into That Lady To Create A Highlight For BSPN

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2015, 10:21 AM
What a fucking wanksta...he knew he didn't need to go after that ball...disgusting what he did...not only going full on bore into the chic but taking his sweet Mary time in raising up off her....and when he did get up he didn't even look back to see if she was dead or not :lol

https://youtube/yhwT7qLZomU

DMC
12-18-2015, 10:47 AM
At least when he got off of her he didn't have to go beat off in the shower.

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2015, 10:58 AM
At least when he got off of her he didn't have to go beat off in the shower.

Thats my boy DMC..thats the Spirit :lol

Thread
12-18-2015, 11:02 AM
She's pregnant, or, was.

Koolaid_Man
12-18-2015, 11:31 AM
She's pregnant, or, was.

Dam...I know I kid a lot but I hope her baby is ok....what I didn't like was her husband kept tapping Lebron like "its ok its cool bro" while his wife lay stretched out...what a fucking cuck

baseline bum
12-18-2015, 11:33 AM
She's pregnant, or, was.

She had the baby like a month ago son, and Neal never raped.

RGMCSE
12-18-2015, 11:35 AM
So is she gonna get half lebronze money like nessa and kome?

K...
12-18-2015, 11:50 AM
So is she gonna get half lebronze money like nessa and kome?

It's probably the owner or city who pays. They aren't going to treat a player as negligent for hustling over rebounds, that's literally their job

Think about when you sue an employer for an employee mistake.

Just another example of LeBron making Gilbert his cuck. Kobe could learn from this oh wait Kobe did get that contract.

Splits
12-18-2015, 11:56 AM
Fucking golfers man. Similar thing almost happened at the Spurs/Wiz game I was at. Beal came plowing toward us, he was able to stop before reaching our seats but I was up and in front of my girl just in case.

Dude just let his wife get rammed by a bull full speed.

ambchang
12-18-2015, 01:17 PM
The mailman did worse to nessy.

FkLA
12-18-2015, 01:57 PM
Kind of a dumb setup with that wall behind the chairs. Imagine if her head get pinned against the wall and then Bron slams down on her, probably snaps her neck.

MultiTroll
12-18-2015, 02:09 PM
What a fucking wanksta...he knew he didn't need to go after that ball...disgusting what he did...not only going full on bore into the chic but taking his sweet Mary time in raising up off her....and when he did get up he didn't even look back to see if she was dead or not :lol
Kool with some goods. :wow

MultiTroll
12-18-2015, 02:10 PM
Kind of a dumb setup with that wall behind the chairs. Imagine if her head get pinned against the wall and then Bron slams down on her, probably snaps her neck.
The billions spent on pro sports then the cheapness on some simple precautions.

DMC
12-18-2015, 03:07 PM
Or how about don't get courtside seats if you're not going to watch the fucking game.

Reck
12-18-2015, 04:06 PM
Or how about don't get courtside seats if you're not going to watch the fucking game.

What a bitch.

Cucking her husband was more important to her obviously.

Dumbasses who go to sporting events but do nothing but text and fuck around with their phones. I always want to punch them in the face.

Texas_Ranger
12-18-2015, 04:13 PM
how about not putting the chairs so close to the court. It's risky for the players to get injured, for the fans I don't really care if they break something, it's their own fault that they wanna be so close.

SupremeGuy
12-18-2015, 07:56 PM
At least when he got off of her he didn't have to go beat off in the shower.:lol