5JfLatd0mdY
4lsibFcEFlg
sg8bwEJjPig
SQBpuDyiXsA
LK-pqJyw-fw
-riPC_lUeSY

Avante
12-19-2015, 02:30 AM
The bottom line is nobody cares about any of that stuff. Most people were simply raised in a family that believed in a God or they weren't. Granny and grandpa unaware of any of that, they simply believed because their parents did. So it gets handed down.

As a little kid I was once taken to a tent revival, (around 1956ish) it scared me to death watching all those people freaking out, yep, pentecostals. I bet nobody there had a clue about anything in those videos, or cared. People simply don't give a shit about that, they either buy into some God or don't.

All the religious people I know are far better adjusted to this old world than the atheists I know. They are calmer, cooler about things. I don't know anyone all worried about that stuff in those videos, they couldn't care less.

I watched all of them and it made...0...impact.

Blake
12-19-2015, 02:11 PM
All the religious people I know are far better adjusted to this old world than the atheists I know. They are calmer, cooler about things. I don't know anyone all worried about that stuff in those videos, they couldn't care less.

but you're not religious

DMC
12-20-2015, 03:31 PM
The bottom line is nobody cares about any of that stuff. Most people were simply raised in a family that believed in a God or they weren't. Granny and grandpa unaware of any of that, they simply believed because their parents did. So it gets handed down.

As a little kid I was once taken to a tent revival, (around 1956ish) it scared me to death watching all those people freaking out, yep, pentecostals. I bet nobody there had a clue about anything in those videos, or cared. People simply don't give a shit about that, they either buy into some God or don't.

I think the "I know" part of these people you refer to could be the problem, or should I say that they know you?

Avante
12-21-2015, 07:16 AM
I think the "I know" part of these people you refer to could be the problem, or should I say that they know you?

It's like this.

Little girls's dog dies.

Little girl...is Joey in doggie Heaven?
Religious dad...yes he is sweetheart.
Little girl...that's good.

Non religious dad....there is no Heaven, Joey is just dead.
Little girl...boohoo boohoo boohoo.

Look at the atheists we have here, yep, a bunch of jerks.

While I don't buy the Bible stories there is no doubt something is behind all this. I go with a MasterDesigner, but can use...a God.

I. Hustle
12-21-2015, 09:21 AM
It's like this.

Little girls's dog dies.

Religious dad...yes he is sweetheart.
Little girl...that's good.

Non religious dad....there is no Heaven, Joey is just dead.
Little girl...boohoo boohoo boohoo.

Look at the atheists we have here, yep, a bunch of jerks.

While I don't buy the Bible stories there is no doubt something is behind all this. I go with a MasterDesigner, but can use...a God.

Except a REAL religious dad wouldn't have told her yes either.

lefty
12-21-2015, 09:30 AM
So Jedis are real