PDA

View Full Version : Why do most white people get married before their 30s?

Kawhitstorm
12-18-2015, 06:43 PM
As an African, it very amusing to see white people getting married in their early 20s b/c folks in Africa get married at that age if they have nothing going for them in life. As an educated African it's seen as some backward/country shyt, tbh. I knew folks in grad schools who were in their early to mid 20s w/ kids & ALL OF THEM were WHITE. I must say most of them used to suck off Jesus so religion might have a lot to do w/ it (they only fuck for procreation thus have to get married & have unprotected sex if they want to smash just like Hispanics:lol). But then as an educated African, religious folks in the 21st century are seen as backwards. I basically give white folks who clown illiterate Africans for arranged marriages the side-eye:rolleyes b/c this paradox.

Athletes getting married before they retire also makes as much sense as men getting married before their 30s. Derek Jeter is the only one that figure it out:lol

Reck
12-18-2015, 06:47 PM
Athletes getting married before they retire also makes as much sense as men getting married before their 30s. Derek Jeter is the only one that figure it out:lol

What retarded logic is this? So any athlete should wait till they're 40 to marry?

daslicer
12-18-2015, 06:48 PM
I definitely see it a lot in the South but not so much in the North since I have lived in both areas in the country.

Avante
12-18-2015, 06:50 PM
Why do most black children grow up with no father in the home, many having no idea who dad even is? Why do so many black men run away from raising their kids?

Blake
12-18-2015, 06:51 PM
http://www.onlinepregnancytest.biz/images/home-pregnancy-test.jpg

Kawhitstorm
12-18-2015, 06:53 PM
Why do most black children grow up with no father in the home, many having no idea who dad even is? Why do so many black men run away from raising their kids?

Did any of their parents have a college education? Otherwise, I believe 50% of Hispanic women have kids by the time they are 18.:lol

Kawhitstorm
12-18-2015, 07:00 PM
What retarded logic is this? So any athlete should wait till they're 40 to marry?

Big Dummy, that isn't what I stated. My point is they are MUCH better off getting married after they retire than while they are playing. Even if they don't cheat, they are ALWAYS complaining about being away from their kids. It's selfish of them for having kids & not spending time w/ them as much as they should. Bench guys also change teams constantly so they have to uproot their family year after year.

Folk in the military are also selfish for having kids at a young age for the sake of passing on their genes just in case they die in combat; who gives a shyt if the kid is an orphan or only see their parents every other year:rolleyes. Military wives also prey on guys in the military for the sake of the benefits so they don't mind getting knocked up, they are basically gold diggers.

Kawhitstorm
12-18-2015, 07:07 PM
http://www.onlinepregnancytest.biz/images/home-pregnancy-test.jpg

http://publicreligion.org/site/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Birth-Control-Catholics1.png

Kawhitstorm
12-18-2015, 07:09 PM
I definitely see it a lot in the South but not so much in the North since I have lived in both areas in the country.

I live in Cali & I must say it's the ultra RELIGIOUS white guys that get married in their early 20s. My college roommate got married as a junior after he met a chick in bible study:lol

baseline bum
12-18-2015, 07:10 PM
As an African, it very amusing to see white people getting married in their early 20s b/c folks in Africa get married at that age if they have nothing going for them in life. As an educated African it's seen as some backward/country shyt, tbh. I knew folks in grad schools who were in their early to mid 20s w/ kids & ALL OF THEM were WHITE. I must say most of them used to suck off Jesus so religion might have a lot to do w/ it (they only fuck for procreation thus have to get married & have unprotected sex if they want to smash just like Hispanics:lol). But then as an educated African, religious folks in the 21st century are seen as backwards. I basically give white folks who clown illiterate Africans for arranged marriages the side-eye:rolleyes b/c this paradox.

If you want kids they come out autistic and retarded when the bitch gets old, like you saw with Trig Palin.

daslicer
12-18-2015, 07:28 PM
I live in Cali & I must say it's the ultra RELIGIOUS white guys that get married in their early 20s. My college roommate got married as a junior after he met a chick in bible study:lol

Yeah that type of situation happens a lot in the south but then again the south is super religious. The one thing I have noticed is that regardless of education religious people tend to get married young.

Avante
12-18-2015, 07:35 PM
Did any of their parents have a college education? Otherwise, I believe 50% of Hispanic women have kids by the time they are 18.:lol

Why not answer the question? Do you know your dad?

Mark Celibate
12-18-2015, 07:51 PM
They ate too much hormone growing up which accelerated their growth (and aging process as well). Therefore they mature sooner than nature intends. Meanwhile, a smart guy should never ever consider getting married before the age of 30, as the honorable talkshow host Tom Leykis indoctrinated, sponsored by John&Jeff. That may partially explain why white people are gradually losing their dominance over the world, succumbing to the tendency of pussification, tbh.

SnakeBoy
12-18-2015, 08:16 PM

Best way to do it tbh. Can't understand all these idiots wanting to spend their 40' & 50's raising retarded kids.

Kawhitstorm
12-18-2015, 08:25 PM
Best way to do it tbh. Can't understand all these idiots wanting to spend their 40' & 50's raising retarded kids.

Better yet, don't have kids **gasp**

Kawhitstorm
12-18-2015, 08:26 PM
Why not answer the question? Do you know your dad?

I'm African everyone knows their dad if they are alive:lol

Kawhitstorm
12-18-2015, 08:28 PM
If you want kids they come out autistic and retarded when the bitch gets old, like you saw with Trig Palin.

Antidepressants are the main link to autism which is why it's prevalent in western countries. I have uncles younger than me & none of them have autism:lol

baseline bum
12-18-2015, 09:37 PM
Antidepressants are the main link to autism which is why it's prevalent in western countries. I have uncles younger than me & none of them have autism:lol

Old bitches having kids are also a big link to autism.

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 08:57 AM

They run away from kids.....maybe you should do the same :lol

Buddy Mignon
12-19-2015, 10:39 AM

You can put me in that category right along with Jeter, Namath, Pachino, Dicaprio and even Clooney figured it out. Men like us would never limit ourselves to such purgatory.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-19-2015, 01:24 PM
You can put me in that category right along with Jeter, Namath, Pachino, Dicaprio and even Clooney figured it out. Men like us would never limit ourselves to such purgatory.

I'll put you in the same category as that account too.

tlongII
12-19-2015, 02:07 PM
Young women have a statistically greater chance of having healthy kids. That is why.

Mitch
12-19-2015, 02:16 PM
I don't know, a man has the power to dictate where his life is going and does not need to marry to do so. A woman... well they can have a career, but they are naturally best suited for caring for others (not like a bed pan cleaning nurse). To her, marriage is the dream job while to a man it should be more of a retirement plan.

BD24
12-19-2015, 09:00 PM
Do you have any statistics to back this up? Or you just throwing shit at the wall?

Kawhitstorm
12-20-2015, 12:21 AM
Do you have any statistics to back this up? Or you just throwing shit at the wall?

The median age of marriage for guys in US is 30 or under in every state, last I checked the majority of marriages certificates issued in the US are for WHITE couples. Idaho/Utah: 25! :lmao

http://mic.com/articles/92361/the-median-age-of-marriage-in-every-state-in-the-u-s-in-two-maps#.7EuKAUJG2

BD24
12-20-2015, 12:40 AM
The median age of marriage for guys in US is 30 or under in every state, last I checked the majority of marriages certificates issued in the US are for WHITE couples. Idaho/Utah: 25! :lmao

http://mic.com/articles/92361/the-median-age-of-marriage-in-every-state-in-the-u-s-in-two-maps#.7EuKAUJG2
Whites are the majority, so it would make sense that a majority of marriage licenses went to them...... On the other hand, who gives a fuck when people get married?

Kawhitstorm
12-20-2015, 01:20 AM
Whites are the majority, so it would make sense that a majority of marriage licenses went to them...... On the other hand, who gives a fuck when people get married?

Idiot, I brought up the majority of marriage license being issued to white folks b/c the data includes folks of ALL RACES. I'm curious about why folks in the US who get married in their mid 20s are white b/c it's a SOCIAL PHENOMENA that doesn't make sense to me as an African who sees early marriages as being outdated.

BD24
12-20-2015, 11:43 AM
Idiot, I brought up the majority of marriage license being issued to white folks b/c the data includes folks of ALL RACES. I'm curious about why folks in the US who get married in their mid 20s are white b/c it's a SOCIAL PHENOMENA that doesn't make sense to me as an African who sees early marriages as being outdated.
Lets pretend you weren't talking about it in a condescending tone then dumb ass. I dated a Nigerian chick for awhile, so lets be honest. Africans have a lot of stupid social shit going on as well. Everyones culture is different, no reason to be a condescending douche about it.

Now have a nice day and go fuck yourself. :toast

DMC
12-20-2015, 11:46 AM
People who don't grow up in more heavily populated areas might have the outlook of few long term options. To them, when they leave their parents' home they are ready to be an adult. There's no college, no partying, none of that. Plus a lot of the lower income people join the military because there's no other route to getting ahead, and in the military you get paid more if you have a dependent.

Plus we don't mutilate the genitals of our young women like they do in your country,dog.

jeebus
12-20-2015, 03:53 PM
obvious troll thread. and if it isn't trolling, then it's basically just reinforcing stereotypes about africans.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-20-2015, 03:59 PM

Oh I get it. If white people are getting married that means that the other races must not be getting married.

This schtick is new and isn't good for outing unoriginal dipshits.

Kool Bob Love
12-20-2015, 05:53 PM
SAWM in this thread getting thier feelings hurt. Good thread OP. :tu.

Kawhitstorm
12-20-2015, 06:52 PM
Oh I get it. If white people are getting married that means that the other races must not be getting married.

This schtick is new and isn't good for outing unoriginal dipshits.

IDIOT, it's WHITE FOLKS who bitch about arranged marriages & other folks getting married at a young age all while the two whitest states have the lowest age of marriage:lmao. Typical American nosy shenanigan, just like broadcasting about starving kids in 3rd world countires when there are millions of homeless folks in the US including vets the majority of whom are WHITE!:lol

Kawhitstorm
12-20-2015, 06:56 PM
Lets pretend you weren't talking about it in a condescending tone then dumb ass. I dated a Nigerian chick for awhile, so lets be honest. Africans have a lot of stupid social shit going on as well. Everyones culture is different, no reason to be a condescending douche about it.

Now have a nice day and go fuck yourself. :toast

Nigerians have Christian middle names, couldn't have brought up a worse example:lmao. Let's make the simple comparison b/w western educated Africans who don't suck of Jesus or are neither white washed & white folks from my home state of Cali.

Kawhitstorm
12-20-2015, 07:01 PM
Plus we don't mutilate the genitals of our young women like they do in your country,dog.

But we don't fuck our cousins or hit on our sisters:lmao

Kawhitstorm
12-20-2015, 07:02 PM
obvious troll thread. and if it isn't trolling, then it's basically just reinforcing stereotypes about africans.

Yep, I'm reinforcing the stereotype that African men are blessed where it matters:lol

FuzzyLumpkins
12-20-2015, 07:31 PM
IDIOT, it's WHITE FOLKS who bitch about arranged marriages & other folks getting married at a young age all while the two whitest states have the lowest age of marriage:lmao. Typical American nosy shenanigan, just like broadcasting about starving kids in 3rd world countires when there are millions of homeless folks in the US including vets the majority of whom are WHITE!:lol

Oh you think I believe your qualified to speak on behalf of 'white people.' Silly you.

BD24
12-20-2015, 07:41 PM
Nigerians have Christian middle names, couldn't have brought up a worse example:lmao. Let's make the simple comparison b/w western educated Africans who don't suck of Jesus or are neither white washed & white folks from my home state of Cali.
Whatever floats your boat Kunta Kinte. If talking down on white people makes you feel better about yourself then so be it. Race baiting faggot.

Buddy Mignon
12-20-2015, 08:19 PM
Whatever floats your boat Kunta Kinte. If talking down on white people makes you feel better about yourself then so be it. Race baiting faggot.

Wow... you sure are uptight. I'd tell you to go get laid but that's a stretch.

chunticakes
12-20-2015, 10:06 PM
:lol OP always trying to be be edgy with his race baiting threads.

With that being said, I don't think it's wise getting married at such a young age regardless of race.

BD24
12-20-2015, 10:11 PM
:lol OP always trying to be be edgy with his race baiting threads.

With that being said, I don't think it's wise getting married at such a young age regardless of race.
I agree with that, I would say not to get married before 22 or 23. What guy wants to be married while in college? Or the people that get married straight out of high school. That stuff rarely works out.

I think when you hit about 25ish or above sounds about right.

BD24
12-20-2015, 10:12 PM
Wow... you sure are uptight. I'd tell you to go get laid but that's a stretch.
So how was the new Naruto movie? Pretty good? When are you posting the review for us?

spankadelphia
12-20-2015, 10:38 PM
If you're a guy, don't get married until you're at least 30.

If you're a chick, don't wait until you're 30 to get married.

Women have a biological clock. Men do not.

DMC
12-20-2015, 10:46 PM
But we don't fuck our cousins or hit on our sisters:lmao
We don't get sold to slavery by our own families.

Kawhitstorm
12-21-2015, 12:04 AM
We don't get sold to slavery by our own families.

You are right, they just pimp you into prostitution, send you overseas to fight the white man's war or lock you up in a cell.:lol

Kawhitstorm
12-21-2015, 12:08 AM

Yeah, I'm the one race baiting & not white folks:lmao

Kawhitstorm
12-21-2015, 12:10 AM
Oh you think I believe your qualified to speak on behalf of 'white people.' Silly you.

Why would I need to speak for 'white people' when they already spoke up on the matter? The last thing white folks need is someone to speak for them b/c they talk out of their asses :lol

DMC
12-21-2015, 11:13 AM
You are right, they just pimp you into prostitution, send you overseas to fight the white man's war or lock you up in a cell.:lol

Don't be mad, bro. You just chose a shitty troll narrative.

pgardn
12-21-2015, 11:59 AM

Then a significant portion of trolling is making the troll appear utterly daft.

So polite palm clap, mission accomplished.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-21-2015, 05:16 PM
SAWM in this thread getting thier feelings hurt. Good thread OP. :tu.

Oh you think you're qualified to speak for non-whites.

Megalomania associated with the appearance of deception is common antisocial behavior I've read about your trope. How does it feel to be typical?