SuperCam
12-18-2015, 10:39 PM
did it when it mattered yet again tbh :tu

ElNono
12-18-2015, 10:40 PM
He was great in the 4th, tbh... couldn't ask for more

RD2191
12-18-2015, 10:41 PM
He did great tonight. Too bad OP is still a faggot.

Floyd Pacquiao
12-18-2015, 10:43 PM
Bailed out pizza faces Shit coaching tonight

Silver&Black
12-18-2015, 10:48 PM
:worthy: MVParker in the 4th

TheMulletMan3000
12-18-2015, 10:48 PM

TheGreatYacht
12-18-2015, 10:53 PM
This team goes as far as Parker takes them. OP was ahead of the curve on this one

Blizzardwizard
12-18-2015, 10:53 PM
:hat

exstatic
12-18-2015, 11:00 PM

I'm just curious. What do see Pop having done wrong tonight?

UNT Eagles 2016
12-18-2015, 11:01 PM
:tu

SASdynasty!
12-18-2015, 11:03 PM
Nothing to see here

SuperCam
12-18-2015, 11:04 PM
This team goes as far as Parker takes them. OP was ahead of the curve on this one

Most clutch player on the team, along with LMAlpha and Tim :tu

Wildcat67
12-18-2015, 11:05 PM
I'm just curious. What do see Pop having done wrong tonight?

Tried handing them the game with hack a Jordan.

SAGirl
12-18-2015, 11:05 PM
:toast

Gutter92
12-18-2015, 11:10 PM
Great game by Parker, tbh...come a long way since that 1 point performance vs. the Clippers when it actually mattered tbh

bic50
12-18-2015, 11:11 PM
Parker was awesome. But supertwat and greatbitch still a couple clowns

jag
12-18-2015, 11:13 PM
Put the team on his back tho

steeledl
12-18-2015, 11:15 PM
Parker isn't good any more because he was injured last year....:lmao

weeks
12-18-2015, 11:16 PM

siraulo23
12-18-2015, 11:25 PM
too much heroball in the 4th but he made big shots and got the spurs a big W

YGWHI
12-18-2015, 11:30 PM
Parker was awesome. But supertwat and greatbitch still a couple clowns
:lol :tu

According to the clowns Parker's the best player on the team along with LMA and Tim, but they casually forget Kawhi....when he's NBA #4 in PER, #3 RPM, #1 Def ratings 89.7 and DWS.

HarlemHeat37
12-18-2015, 11:44 PM
He was great in the 4th, looks like he did last year in November/December, tbh..

DenialTwist
12-18-2015, 11:58 PM
He was great in the 4th, looks like he did last year in November/December, tbh..

Hopefully Parker looks like this when the playoffs start.

TXstbobcat
12-19-2015, 12:30 AM
Great game for Tony tonight. Good win for the Spurs. :flag:

bic50
12-19-2015, 12:34 AM
:lol :tu

According to the clowns Parker's the best player on the team along with LMA and Tim, but they casually forget Kawhi....when he's NBA #4 in PER, #3 RPM, #1 Def ratings 89.7 and DWS.

I'm really happy that parker played so well. I want him to play well and the spurs need him to play well and spurs won. But despite all that, these idiots do what they can to turn this into something to use to hate on kawhi.
They're really nothing but frauds posing as "spurs fans".

BatManu20
12-19-2015, 12:46 AM
Parker looked vintage tonight. Always great to see. We're so much better when he plays well. Hopefully he can stay healthy for an entire season though, cause that's really all it comes down to.

lefty20
12-19-2015, 01:32 AM
Not just tonight, but he's been pretty awesome all season. If Tony maintain this in the playoffs then league = fucked, tbh.

YGWHI
12-19-2015, 01:35 AM
these idiots do what they can to turn this into something to use to hate on kawhi. They're really nothing but frauds posing as "spurs fans".

Agree. They can't make a thread without disrespecting Kawhi, it seems like they need to talk shit about him to praise Parker or any other Spurs player...just pathetic.

Spurtacular
12-19-2015, 01:41 AM
I'm really happy that parker played so well. I want him to play well and the spurs need him to play well and spurs won. But despite all that, these idiots do what they can to turn this into something to use to hate on kawhi.
They're really nothing but frauds posing as "spurs fans".

TBH

siraulo23
12-19-2015, 02:30 AM
tony parker has been playing well all year except for a couple of games tbh

Last 5 games or so in particular, he's been moving really well the closest we seen him to mvparker form

Astray
12-19-2015, 05:42 AM
:lmao at Kiwi getting MVP chants during the game.

Kidd K
12-19-2015, 05:54 AM
Didn't some fag make a "Guess Parker's FG% next year" poll and all the options were 40% and worse?

Parker's current FG%: 56%, best of career. :lmao

spurraider21
12-19-2015, 05:54 AM
Didn't some fag make a "Guess Parker's FG% next year" poll and all the options were 40% and worse?

Parker's current FG%: 56%, best of career. :lmao
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252547

Kidd K
12-19-2015, 05:56 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252547

That was fast :lol Nice job

spurraider21
12-19-2015, 05:57 AM
That was fast :lol Nice job
:lol i've got that page bookmarked since its where me and FkLA laid out our bet... want to have quick access to it

parker could miss 60 consecutive shots and i'll still be leading in that bet

Kidd K
12-19-2015, 06:02 AM
:lol i've got that page bookmarked since its where me and FkLA laid out our bet... want to have quick access to it

parker could miss 160 consecutive shots and i'll still be leading in that bet

Just read "the bet". . .lmao, you're pretty much guaranteed to win that. Even early in that thread I said "over 45%". Parker may have regressed but he's not a bum and his FG% is always solid over the course of the season. It isn't like he has a Kobe-like shot selection lol

exstatic
12-19-2015, 06:56 AM
Tried handing them the game with hack a Jordan.

Since the LAC shot 55% in the first half, Jordan shot 40% on FTs for the game, and it takes the ball out of CP3s hands, isn't that good? We were down 3 entering the 4th and won by 8.

ceperez
12-19-2015, 07:02 AM
Parker had to make 3-3 from 3 point line for the win. He's got a better 3 point shot... but I don't know how long that will last.

Last season there was a stretch when he was hitting the 3 on an unbelievable percentage.

Parker definitely has slowed down, but at least he's dishing up the assists and now making the 3's.

Ginobili keeps stinking up the place whenever Spurs play a good team.

travis2
12-19-2015, 09:03 AM
Since the LAC shot 55% in the first half, Jordan shot 40% on FTs for the game, and it takes the ball out of CP3s hands, isn't that good? We were down 3 entering the 4th and won by 8.

You should know better than to use logic and facts around here, ex

UZER
12-19-2015, 09:44 AM
I've said it in another thread, parkers midrange jumper is gonna be a huge key this year. He needs to get in a rhythm early this year so it's ready for the playoffs. Stop driving into crowds unless there is an opening. Teams have adjusted to his drive and kick over the years which adds to the offense looking bogged down, plus he's not as fast anymore.

Tony really needs to take the midrange this year like he did last night. This years team isn't creating the same spacing and it's the consistent open shot for him. Hes not quick enough to beat defenses even when they collapse like he used to, and they're really playing the kick out too.

Been saying it all year for parker on here, midrange midrange midrange j. That has to be his go to this season. Its what the defense has been giving him for years but he's always been quick enough to not need it. He needs it now more than ever since he is not quite as quick as he used to be, but hes still quick enough that if teams start playing the midrange he can blow right past them.

Earlier in the season he was still the old tony, head down drive into the collapsed defense. The D was collapsing but playing the kick-out at the same time. It looks like hes finally realized over the last 10 games or so the midrange is there for the taking. I was hoping he would really implement it into his game early this year so its ready for the playoffs.

Kikoluna
12-19-2015, 09:49 AM
Well, I've been harsh on Tony, especially on his weight, but I gotta give him credit. He lost the weight and is not being selfish with the ball like last April. :bobo

hater
12-19-2015, 10:17 AM

Us too homie

Spur|n|Austin
12-19-2015, 10:31 AM
OP speaking the truth. Must really burn the faggot Parker haters here.

rastaspur
12-19-2015, 10:53 AM
Parker has been taking a big dump on his haters all season. The momentum is steadily building up. This team will be an absolute buzzsaw come playoff time.

BillMc
12-19-2015, 10:54 AM
Parker has been taking a big dump on his haters all season. The momentum is steadily building up. This team will be an absolute buzzsaw come playoff time.

Truth.

Mr Bones
12-19-2015, 11:02 AM

:tu The avalanche of Parker hate threads has dried up. Some of the krew still like talking about the mythology of heroball, which is completely ridiculous as Parker has the highest FG% of any guard in the league.

DarrinS
12-19-2015, 11:28 AM

DarrinS
12-19-2015, 11:31 AM
He could still work on being a better PG tho. 3 dimes

SpursIndonesia
12-19-2015, 12:25 PM

Like i said in the game thread, he actually has dished quite numerous time in this game, but the shooters just keep on bricking them. Not much of assists out of PnR action since the Clips defended it pretty well.

MultiTroll
12-19-2015, 12:47 PM
Couple possessions down the stretch Parker got very lucky imo.
The trey from the corner where he basically dribble dribble dribble ran the clock down and then had no choice but to hoist the trey. Ok he hit it, great. I don't think that is the play he had in mind.

2. Double teamed and threw up the prayer that missed and Timmy Dunks rebound put-back. Not a good shot selection at all. Bailed out by Duncan.

Vast improvement but still needs to act like a pg on clutch possessions.

SpursBig3s
12-19-2015, 12:48 PM
He did great tonight. Too bad OP is still a faggot.

:lol

steeledl
12-19-2015, 01:09 PM
:tu The avalanche of Parker hate threads has dried up. Some of the krew still like talking about the mythology of heroball, which is completely ridiculous as Parker has the highest FG% of any guard in the league.

They are waiting and poised to jump all over Parker as soon as he has a poor game.... They will then feel vindicated and tell everyone how ahead of the curve they were. Fkla is one of he main fuc bois waiting around since applesauce left. He sits in the game threads and waits on a single bad play..... Pretty hilarious.

TheGreatYacht
12-19-2015, 01:28 PM
Us too homie
of course :toast

these beer guts don't know how tough it is to play with injuries. let's just hope the head of the snake and the Spurs stay healthy :tu

EVAY
12-19-2015, 01:29 PM

Here's one of my problems with comparing him to other pgs on assists. It simply fails to take into account that the Spurs offense is specifically built to have a lot of people touch the ball and the ball movement is the primary characteristic of the Team offense. As such, the 'good to better to best' shot selection is rarely going to be about the traditional pg getting the dime. TP has always been asked to be a hybrid pg, i.e., both a shooter and a floor general. But he has always played with Duncan, too, and Duncan has, for years, been a dominant hub for the offense. Even two years ago the basic offensive set was to bring the ball up, give it to Duncan, start the loop play, and let Duncan survey the defensive set to see what the best play should be.

Now it is less Duncan than Kawhi or Aldridge who gets the first pass from the pg, but it is still only the beginning of the set. Lots more has to happen before the best shot comes available, and lots of people besides TP are gonna be the ones passing for the most open shot.

houston spurs fan
12-19-2015, 01:33 PM
of course :toast

these beer guts don't know how tough it is to play with injuries. let's just hope the head of the snake and the Spurs stay healthy :tu
Parker has been amazing this year and he is this head of the snake and anyone who disagrees doesn't watch the games. That said, I love all Spurs and hope they all do well. Without any of our top 8-9 playing at top level we don't win a title this year...

bic50
12-19-2015, 01:38 PM
What does "head of the snake" even mean?
All our top players are head of the snake.

Mr Bones
12-19-2015, 01:40 PM
They are waiting and poised to jump all over Parker as soon as he has a poor game.... They will then feel vindicated and tell everyone how ahead of the curve they were. Fkla is one of he main fuc bois waiting around since applesauce left. He sits in the game threads and waits on a single bad play..... Pretty hilarious.

The thing I've noticed is that many in the krew don't post enthusiastically after a win where Kawhi isn't the leading scorer. It's like they're disappointed in wins where LMA and/or Parker play well.

houston spurs fan
12-19-2015, 01:42 PM
Real Reason why Apo quit and those other bitches are so quiet...

steeledl
12-19-2015, 01:49 PM
The thing I've noticed is that many in the krew don't post enthusiastically after a win where Kawhi isn't the leading scorer. It's like they're disappointed in wins where LMA and/or Parker play well.

real talk. It's pathetic.... I think they all started as Spurs fans before they got here. Somewhere down the road they cliqued up with "the krew" and started identifying more with their cult like retardation at the expense of being Spurs fans.

It remind of of the Jane Elliott blue eye brown eye experiment on school children.... Someone on here who they identified as cool or superior accepted them if they thought and posted one way so they did it. Being involved in the krew gave them a sense of superiority over us other lowly Spurs fans.

TheGreatYacht
12-19-2015, 01:56 PM
Parker has been amazing this year and he is this head of the snake and anyone who disagrees doesn't watch the games. That said, I love all Spurs and hope they all do well. Without any of our top 8-9 playing at top level we don't win a title this year...
Well said :toast this board is better when non-player fans like yourself post truth

bic50
12-19-2015, 02:07 PM
Fraud ^^^

TXstbobcat
12-19-2015, 02:11 PM
Parker playing well and the Spurs are winning. This place has been better recently without all the player hate threads.

bic50
12-19-2015, 02:17 PM
Parker playing well and the Spurs are winning. This place has been better recently without all the player hate threads.

This.
And certain frauds on here continue to try to play innocent.

steeledl
12-19-2015, 02:26 PM
Hate to say it but my little brother Nathan89 used to be a krew member.. I think he is finally starting to come out of that phase but we will see in the future if he is just riding the waves of the board if Parker has a poor stretch of games..

rastaspur
12-19-2015, 08:00 PM
Well said :toast this board is better when non-player fans like yourself post truth

Wtf it tgy talking about? The main cancer who attempts to shit on everything our star player and a top 5 player in this league does commending a poster for saying he hopes all players do well. The most hypocritical post i have seen this year. Effin ridiculous.

bic50
12-19-2015, 08:20 PM
Wtf it tgy talking about? The main cancer who attempts to shit on everything our star player and a top 5 player in this league does commending a poster for saying he hopes all players do well. The most hypocritical post i have seen this year. Effin ridiculous.

Silver&Black
12-19-2015, 08:46 PM

And boom goes the dynamite.

Seventyniner
12-19-2015, 09:48 PM
What does "head of the snake" even mean?
All our top players are head of the snake.

The Spurs are a fucking hydra. Cutting off heads is the last thing you want to do.

YGWHI
12-19-2015, 10:13 PM

Parker isn't the problem, IMO the issue is this thread.

The krew are disappointed with OP and can't show enthusiasm in his threads...Cum and the other troll are saying the same shit about Kawhi every time they login on ST.

Two days ago...

Becoming a really good role player
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255364&p=8326742&viewfull=1#post8326742

YGWHI
12-19-2015, 10:17 PM

:toast

Kool Bob Love
12-19-2015, 10:17 PM
Lol at the Parker haters eating thier fucking words.

shoutout to the real Spurs fans that were down with Parker the whole time. :toast

Kool Bob Love
12-19-2015, 10:19 PM

ST isn't a top tier forum without TGY, Hater, and a few others. You sound hurt b.

Kool Bob Love
12-19-2015, 10:19 PM
And boom goes the dynamite.

Crawling back to MVPARKER, that's some clown shit and you know it.

Silver&Black
12-19-2015, 10:30 PM
Crawling back to MVPARKER, that's some clown shit and you know it.

:lol Putting Danny Green in the Spurs top 5 this year and not Kawhi
:lol You
:lol The anti-Kawhi Krew

Find me the post I made talking shit about Parker. I think people who know me....know that I root for Parker....AND ALWAYS HAVE. How about you also go find all the times you quoted me because I was talking shit to the anti-Parker Krew and were sucking me off because of it.

Chop Chop little boy......

YGWHI
12-19-2015, 10:32 PM
shoutout to the real Spurs fans that were down with Parker the whole time. :toast

To the real Spurs fans that trust in Kawhi after Clips series, too? He's having an outstanding, a top 8 season in NBA history.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWiK1YPUAAA7Cwc.png:large

There is only MVParker for you? Are you a player fan? Why not some MVWhi too?

RD2191
12-19-2015, 10:38 PM

Find me the post I made talking shit about Parker. I think people who know me....know that I root for Parker....AND ALWAYS HAVE. How about you also go find all the times you quoted me because I was talking shit to the anti-Parker Krew and were sucking me off because of it.

Kool Bob is a fuckin clown. He's also nolyfescrub. Don't even sweat that broke ass idiot living with his cats in a shitty apartment.

Kool Bob Love
12-19-2015, 10:39 PM
To the real Spurs fans that trust in Kawhi after Clips series, too? He's having an outstanding, a top 8 season in NBA history.

Is this a Kawhi thread? Stick to the fucking thread topic b.

Kool Bob Love
12-19-2015, 10:39 PM
Kool Bob is a fuckin clown. He's also nolyfescrub. Don't even sweat that broke ass idiot living with his cats in a shitty apartment.

NL$ living rent free. WATTBA.

RD2191
12-19-2015, 10:42 PM
Nolyfescrub wishes his rent was free. Broke ass faggot.

Kool Bob Love
12-19-2015, 10:43 PM

How did NL$ scrub hurt you Rob Diaz? Let it go b.

Silver&Black
12-19-2015, 10:47 PM
Whoa...remember this one KBL :wow

S&B a true team fan. Glad he finally got bolded.

:flag:

Now he going in on Mikeanaro no Vaseline.:wow.

That's just one of many times you were sucking my dick because I was sticking up for Parker. You want more??? I'm sure I can find 10 more at least.

:lol Now you're all asshurt because I'm calling you out for the same shit. All you do is hate on Kawhi all day everyday. You're a fucking predictable clown dude.

BTW...I see that you'll quote robdiaz, but you keep as far from this conversation as you can. Smart move IMO.

bic50
12-19-2015, 10:48 PM

:lmao

bic50
12-19-2015, 10:48 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWiK1YPUAAA7Cwc.png:large

:bobo

bic50
12-19-2015, 10:49 PM
Feline fetish getting exposed. :lol

YGWHI
12-19-2015, 10:53 PM
Is this a Kawhi thread?

Can become one...why not?

The title is about MVP performances so MVWhi can be other option here. Remember the MVP chants for Kawhi yesterday?

Let's not silence the voices that you disagree with ...

MVP... MVP... MVWhi... MVP... MVP!!!

Kool Bob Love
12-19-2015, 11:01 PM
:worthy:

http://youtu.be/wN1wFAm59OQ

YGWHI
12-19-2015, 11:05 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnijwAhcnTk

YGWHI
12-19-2015, 11:07 PM
Can't wait for...(Part 2) :lobt2:

bic50
12-19-2015, 11:08 PM
Can become one...why not?

The title is about MVP performances so MVWhi can be other option here. Remember the MVP chants for Kawhi yesterday?

Let's not silence the voices that you disagree with ...

MVP... MVP... MVWhi... MVP... MVP!!!

bic50
12-19-2015, 11:14 PM

Seeing parker playing like prime parker again makes me really confident in this teams chances this season.
Now if green can get back to his usual self, this team will be unstoppable.

steeledl
12-19-2015, 11:35 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:rollin:rollin: rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

YGWHI
12-19-2015, 11:51 PM
Now if green can get back to his usual self, this team will be unstoppable.
He will...:flag:

100%duncan
12-20-2015, 01:14 AM
Parker is clutch tbh. Not sure why others here (not gonna name them) has the need to bring down another player as they do in all of their posts, on a night where MVParker shone. Shows insecurity. That inferiority complex tbh.

100%duncan
12-20-2015, 01:19 AM

steeledl
12-20-2015, 01:35 AM
Whoa...remember this one KBL :wow

That's just one of many times you were sucking my dick because I was sticking up for Parker. You want more??? I'm sure I can find 10 more at least.

:lol Now you're all asshurt because I'm calling you out for the same shit. All you do is hate on Kawhi all day everyday. You're a fucking predictable clown dude.

BTW...I see that you'll quote robdiaz, but you keep as far from this conversation as you can. Smart move IMO.

Now I aint trying to suck you dick or nothing nigga... but that was savage as fuck.

rastaspur
12-20-2015, 02:15 AM
ST isn't a top tier forum without TGY, Hater, and a few others. You sound hurt b.

Not hurt, "b." Just pointing out the obvious. He is the main cancer and thats some hylocritical shit. The main guys crapping on parker are also cancers. However, parkers colossal dumping on them this year has quited that crowd for the most part. You would think kawhis season would shut up tgy, you and others. Nope. You fucktards defy logic and reason

TheGreatYacht
12-20-2015, 02:35 AM
:worthy:

Finally a post that doesn't derail the thread tbh :tu

Head of the snake doing head of the snake things

Sean Cagney
12-20-2015, 02:39 AM
Parker is wayyy better this season thank God.

kuato
12-20-2015, 02:54 AM
Parker can score, nobody can denny that, but the team loses a lot of defense and game creation when he is playing. I think the current players rotation is helping Parker a lot to rest and recover scoring power to use it when the team needs it.

skulls138
12-20-2015, 03:15 AM
Parker is a great floor general. As someone has posted earlier, he leads the league in the assist to the assist. This speaks not to the fancy pass but in seeing the big picture, seeing the game two or more moves ahead of the score.

bic50
12-20-2015, 11:04 AM
Not hurt, "b." Just pointing out the obvious. He is the main cancer and thats some hylocritical shit. The main guys crapping on parker are also cancers. However, parkers colossal dumping on them this year has quited that crowd for the most part. You would think kawhis season would shut up tgy, you and others. Nope. You fucktards defy logic and reason

bic50
12-20-2015, 11:15 AM
Again trying to play innocent :lol. We've all witnessed greatfraud and kat lover derail many kawhi threads, including one a few days or atleast attempting to. Clowns

Mr Bones
12-20-2015, 01:19 PM
Parker isn't the problem, IMO the issue is this thread.

Yeah, but the krew doesn't have to post in this thread, they can post anywhere or start their own. I just can't help noticing how when the Spurs win and Kawhi plays great D but doesn't win the Offensive stat line of the night, the krew's much less likely to appear... The whole thing is just ridiculously ironic because it's the clear promotion of one individual player over others, and the active rooting against certain players on the same team, which is the absolute definition of a "player fan." I personally don't care one bit who leads the team in points or rebounds in individual games... my main hope for my favorite team is the W.

TheGreatYacht
12-20-2015, 01:28 PM
Again trying to play innocent :lol. We've all witnessed greatfraud and kat lover derail many kawhi threads, including one a few days or atleast attempting to. Clowns
You're one weird faggot. Me and KBL living rent free on that head only a mother could love tbh :lol

bic50
12-20-2015, 01:35 PM
Yeah, but the krew doesn't have to post in this thread, they can post anywhere or start their own. I just can't help noticing how when the Spurs win and Kawhi plays great D but doesn't win the Offensive stat line of the night, the krew's much less likely to appear... The whole thing is just ridiculously ironic because it's the clear promotion of one individual player over others, and the active rooting against certain players on the same team, which is the absolute definition of a "player fan." I personally don't care one bit who leads the team in points or rebounds in individual games... my main hope for my favorite team is the W.

The krew are not the only ones that do that though. Some frauds are more enthusiastic about a win like this so they can prop up one player and put down another.

bic50
12-20-2015, 01:41 PM
You're one weird faggot. Me and KBL living rent free on that head only a mother could love tbh :lol

You 2 clowns are a fucking joke. You've been exposed over and over again on here :lol. Your punk ass knows what I've said is true. Clown

RD2191
12-20-2015, 01:46 PM
You 2 clowns are a fucking joke. You've been exposed over and over again on here :lol. Your punk ass knows what I've said is true. Clown
The sad part is they don't realize they're the biggest joke on ST.

TheGreatYacht
12-20-2015, 01:51 PM
You stay attached to our nuts even though we don't even acknowledge you, cock breath. Exposed? No one responds to you, the whole board know we got to you tbh :lol

:cry "I said I was going to ignore TGY and KBL, but.... I, I, I, can't get enough of them" :cry

TheGreatYacht
12-20-2015, 01:53 PM
Go ride your scooter b.

"We're better off with Tiago" :lmao

bic50
12-20-2015, 02:07 PM
You stay attached to our nuts even though we don't even acknowledge you, cock breath. Exposed? No one responds to you, the whole board know we got to you tbh :lol

:cry "I said I was going to ignore TGY and KBL, but.... I, I, I, can't get enough of them" :cry

Your ass gets called out and you say you're living rent free :lol.
Your bitch ass does the same shit you claim others are doing.
You're a clown, a fraud, a player fan.
When have I ever implied I'd ignore you fools? You call kawhi retarded or a "role player" but lose your shit when someone says anything about parker.

steeledl
12-20-2015, 02:42 PM

You are pretty high up there tbh.

Cry Havoc
12-20-2015, 02:44 PM
You are pretty high up there tbh.

Robz4000
12-20-2015, 03:35 PM

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Cat_c4c98b_2703316.gif

TheGreatYacht
12-20-2015, 04:29 PM
Your ass gets called and you say you're living rent free :lol.
Yes faggot, that's what living rent free means.

Your bitch ass does the same shit you claim others are doing.
Show me a quote of me doing that on this thread... That helmet might be on a bit too tight

You're a clown, a fraud, a player fan.
You're an Alt, a faggot who jumped ship after LMA, and a player fan

When have I ever implied I'd ignore you fools? You call kawhi retarded or a "role player" but lose your shit when someone says anything about parker.
You can't ignore us because you like getting cock slapped, and then get disappointed when you ain't even acknowledged :lol Look at you bringing up Kawhi on a Tony Parker thread. Player cuck

bic50
12-20-2015, 04:33 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Cat_c4c98b_2703316.gif

bic50
12-20-2015, 05:07 PM
Yes faggot, that's what living rent free means.

Show me a quote of me doing that on this thread... That helmet might be on a bit too tight

You're an Alt, a faggot who jumped ship after LMA, and a player fan

You can't ignore us because you like getting cock slapped, and then get disappointed when you ain't even acknowledged :lol Look at you bringing up Kawhi on a Tony Parker thread. Player cuck

No you're just a hypocritical little bitch and you know it, I'm just calling you're bitch ass out for it.
Are you claiming to never hating on kawhi? Really? Are you claiming to never act like a sniveling little **** when the someone does the same to parker? Really?
No clown I'm no Alt, I got love for every player on this team, always have. If they have a spurs jersey they have my support. You're the fraudulent twat here who likes to single out one player on this team, one who is having an amazing season and shit on him. Am I lying about that?
Why should I ignore your sorry asses? You want me to ignore you, you don't like being called out for your bullshit. Why are you acknowledging me now? Am I getting to you?
:lol @ you thinking everyone here is as stupid as you. Your subtle remarks and low key hate is obvious. Fraud.

RD2191
12-20-2015, 09:16 PM
No you're just a hypocritical little bitch and you know it, I'm just calling you're bitch ass out for it.
Are you claiming to never hating on kawhi? Really? Are you claiming to never act like a sniveling little **** when the someone does the same to parker? Really?
No clown I'm no Alt, I got love for every player on this team, always have. If they have a spurs jersey they have my support. You're the fraudulent twat here who likes to single out one player on this team, one who is having an amazing season and shit on him. Am I lying about that?
Why should I ignore your sorry asses? You want me to ignore you, you don't like being called out for your bullshit. Why are you acknowledging me now? Am I getting to you?
:lol @ you thinking everyone here is as stupid as you. Your subtle remarks and low key hate is obvious. Fraud.
Damn, thegreatyacht owned per usual.

YGWHI
12-20-2015, 09:50 PM
the clear promotion of one individual player over others, and the active rooting against certain players on the same team, which is the absolute definition of a "player fan."

You mean like this thread? OP calling a player MVP, an individual accolade, then talks about the supposed three best players on the team ignoring one of them on purpose just because he hates Kawhi and roots against him every game.

OP is the epitome of a player fan.

I personally don't care one bit who leads the team in points or rebounds in individual games... my main hope for my favorite team is the W.

YGWHI
12-20-2015, 09:58 PM
the whole board know we got to you tbh

How stupid you can be? The whole board know you're a stupid hater troll...

"but but he's talking about Kawhi on a Parker thread :cry why? :cry " Because people are trolling you...and your threads...and Cum's threads.

ChumpDumper
12-20-2015, 10:00 PM
You guys really need to calm down.

lefty
12-25-2015, 10:39 PM
lol they had all fkn quarter to get kawhi going, then all of sudden he hits 3...they decide to look for him for him on a final possesion, looking enrique dribbling around like a kent looking for kawhi to bail him out..

TheGreatYacht
01-08-2016, 11:02 PM
Bump. While beta role players got punked by Carmelo Barnes in the 4th quarter, MVParker saved the day :tu

SASdynasty!
01-08-2016, 11:09 PM
Nothing to see here, another Parker closeout when things get dicey.

picnroll
01-08-2016, 11:18 PM
Solid game by Parker and Manu. Wasn't Kawhi's night on offense. Missed a lot of chipees.

TheGreatYacht
01-08-2016, 11:20 PM
Solid game by Parker and Manu. Wasn't Kawhi's night on offense. Missed a lot of chipees.
Fisher still got that Matt Barnes scent tbh

resistanze
01-08-2016, 11:25 PM
Fisher still got that Matt Barnes scent tbh

TheGreatYacht
01-08-2016, 11:32 PM
did it when it mattered yet again tbh :tu

SuperCam
01-09-2016, 12:04 AM
Nothing to see here, another Parker closeout when things get dicey.

Been bailing out the team all year, tbh :tu

cheguevara
01-09-2016, 10:45 AM
Parker was great last night. :tu

hater
01-09-2016, 11:02 AM
We are absolutely nothing without his leadership.

Amazing stuff from our PG :wow

TheGreatYacht
01-09-2016, 11:20 AM
Besides the last miss, flawless game by the head of the snake

http://youtu.be/ii3Kobs7Ubk

hater
01-09-2016, 05:08 PM
Nice

DarrinS
01-09-2016, 05:12 PM
Lol, Parkerfan is such an insecure species

hater
01-12-2016, 10:04 PM
MvGODker tbqh

in2deep
01-12-2016, 10:11 PM
vintage performance. a true classic Parker game. wow

hater
01-13-2016, 07:10 AM

You can say this again

Ice009
01-13-2016, 08:13 AM
I almost forgot how good TP can be. This was an old school performance from TP and I loved seeing it. The thing I am happiest about this season is that he's been playing good defense most of the time this season. That is key to me. If he can get some of his vintage offense going too, then that would be awesome.

BillMc
01-13-2016, 08:20 AM
I almost forgot how good TP can be. This was an old school performance from TP and I loved seeing it. The thing I am happiest about this season is that he's been playing good defense most of the time this season. That is key to me. If he can get some of his vintage offense going too, then that would be awesome.

Well said. He's been playing far better than expected D and within the offense on the other end. Liked last night's breakout game, when our tired team needed it.

SuperCam
01-14-2016, 09:15 PM
This nig the only one showing up in crunch time, while Kawhobe doing nothing :tu

TheGreatYacht
01-14-2016, 11:04 PM
Can mods sticky this for the season, tbh?

$pursDynasty
01-14-2016, 11:10 PM
Bump he did it again against the Cavs tonight against Cryie who he checked most of the night.

thiste
01-14-2016, 11:11 PM
Can someone make a video of Tony trolling LeBron 1on1 on D and practically forcing a turnover? That was awesome :)

UNT Eagles 2016
01-14-2016, 11:41 PM
Parker was lousy in the 2nd half, to be fair. Aldridge quite possibly saved the game with that offensive rebound after Parker choked twice.

SASdynasty!
01-14-2016, 11:45 PM
Parker was lousy in the 2nd half, to be fair. Aldridge quite possibly saved the game with that offensive rebound after Parker choked twice.
Lol

UNT Eagles 2016
01-14-2016, 11:47 PM
Lol

Aldridge's offensive rebounding has been one of the most underrated Easter eggs this year tbh

siraulo23
01-14-2016, 11:59 PM
Top 5 pg version of tp the past 2 games :wow the best hes looked in 2 yrs?

Spurs need this tp in the playoffs

SpursIndonesia
01-15-2016, 04:46 AM
MVParker, a humble toast to you from a fan in a faraway land. :toast