PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Was Kiwi Leonard Arrested For Throwing Mortar Bricks At The Back Board Last Night

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 06:59 AM
:lmao that shit was funny as fuck I need a gif......I knew the Spurs would win because 1.) Its the regular season :lol and 2.) they were playing the Clippers...:lol

But back to Kiwi...it was late in the game....the Spurs needed a basket bad so they went to their young stud who is supposed to be in his prime and killing shit....well he went hunting last night alright....murdered the muthafucking backboard....didn't even touch the rim on that 3 point brick attempt..the shit looked good too when it left his hands and then boom....a fucking shot gun blast against the backboard....the other way for 2 quick points...:lol

Dude cannot carry a team...he looks good though on a stacked team :lol

Ice009
12-19-2015, 07:59 AM
It's not like Kobe hasn't thrown up a ton of bricks in crunch time. It's better that Kawhi learns now and gets it out of his system in the regular season. I will agree with you though. That shot was a bad miss. I thought for a second that it might be going in.

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 08:09 AM
It's not like Kobe hasn't thrown up a ton of bricks in crunch time. It's better that Kawhi learns now and gets it out of his system in the regular season. I will agree with you though. That shot was a bad miss. I thought for a second that it might be going in.

:lol let's not bring Kobe into every discussion ok...thanks...

Now back to the discussion at hand..if you watch the replay and listen real closely you can actually hear the sound of the shot hitting the back board it was real loud...it sounds like when you're scuffing the hardwood floor with your shoes ..it was a god aweful shot one of the worst bricks I've ever seen..surprised you agree with me for a change :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 08:16 AM
What made the shot so incredible was the fact that he shot it so definitively and then stood to admire as if he knew that shit was going in..I think everyone was surprised....look Kiwi is a good player I can admit that but he is not a leader he's not even better than a prime Manu...Kiwi is predictable and cannot lead a team on his own...I do appreciate his defensive gods work against Lebron though...he can do that against other predictable players like Lebron....a prime Kobe would have eaten this poor kid alive though....I still say Bruce Bowen as the greatest defensive player the Spurs have ever had....Timmy may have blocked shots as a big man but he didn't have the tough nightly assignments that Bowen had....now if a prime Bowen and a prime Kiwi played on the same team the Spurs would be insane on defense

Wildcat67
12-19-2015, 08:24 AM
Kawhi 50% 3pt FG

Kobe 22% 3pt FG

Kawhi missing one shot that ended up not mattering doesn't exactly give you room to talk. Kobe has had like 25 airballs on 3s this season including in the last seconds of the game.

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 08:40 AM
Kawhi 50% 3pt FG

Kobe 22% 3pt FG

Kawhi missing one shot that ended up not mattering doesn't exactly give you room to talk. Kobe has had like 25 airballs on 3s this season including in the last seconds of the game.

Thats like saying just because Kenny Smith ( who never led a team) has 2 rings he was a better player than Barkley ( who led teams) but has no rings .. Wink wink

Buddy Mignon
12-19-2015, 10:14 AM
:lmao that shit was funny as fuck I need a gif......I knew the Spurs would win because 1.) Its the regular season :lol and 2.) they were playing the Clippers...:lol

But back to Kiwi...it was late in the game....the Spurs needed a basket bad so they went to their young stud who is supposed to be in his prime and killing shit....well he went hunting last night alright....murdered the muthafucking backboard....didn't even touch the rim on that 3 point brick attempt..the shit looked good too when it left his hands and then boom....a fucking shot gun blast against the backboard....the other way for 2 quick points...:lol

Dude cannot carry a team...he looks good though on a stacked team :lol

What's funny is I went to google to find an article before I clicked to read the thread.:lol

Mr Bones
12-19-2015, 11:05 AM
Kawhi 50% 3pt FG

Kobe 22% 3pt FG

/thread.

0/10 on trolling

Gutter92
12-19-2015, 12:57 PM
Tbh he was just watching gametape of Kobe prior to the Clippers game...I think Kobe leads the league in airballs so far this season tbh..

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 01:22 PM
What's funny is I went to google to find an article before I clicked to read the thread.:lol

:lol don't worry got you covered big homie

ChumpDumper
12-19-2015, 02:12 PM
What is a mortar brick?

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 02:34 PM
What is a mortar brick?

Ask Kiwi

ChumpDumper
12-19-2015, 04:06 PM
Ask KiwiI'm asking you. You made the thread title that says "mortar brick."

What is a mortar brick?

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 06:24 PM
I'm asking you. You made the thread title that says "mortar brick."

What is a mortar brick?

My cock :lol

ChumpDumper
12-19-2015, 08:05 PM
My cock :lol
Just say you don't know. Stupidity isn't a crime.

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 08:07 PM
Just say you don't know. Stupidity isn't a crime.

I know....but I prefer you blow me for an answer

ChumpDumper
12-19-2015, 08:19 PM
I know....but I prefer you blow me for an answerYou prefer sex with a man.

Not surprising.

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 09:00 PM
You prefer sex with a man.

Not surprising.

:lol referring to yourself as a man

ChumpDumper
12-19-2015, 09:14 PM
:lol referring to yourself as a man:lol You solicited sex from a man.

100%duncan
12-19-2015, 11:28 PM
Kiwi and lma carried the spurs before mvparker took it in the clutch :lol

Enjoy the rape Flopfaul is gonna give yall on christmas :lmao