PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe Bryant and Kevin Durant enjoy a nice dinner*together

LkrFan
12-19-2015, 07:12 AM

The Los Angeles Lakers are projected to have a league leading $65.8 million in cap space in the summer of 2016, enough to theoretically sign three players to near max deals. The crown jewel of that free agency class is Kevin Durant of the Oklahoma City Thunder, who is currently averaging 27.2 points, 7.6 rebounds, and 4.3 assists while shooting 52.7% from the field in his return from a foot injury that cost him most of last season.

Many would characterize re-signing in Oklahoma City or going back to his hometown of Washington D.C. to play for the Wizards as more likely options for Durant than joining a young purple and gold roster headlined by Julius Randle, Jordan Clarkson, and D'Angelo Russell, but that has not stopped many Lakers fans from hoping Durant decides to become the Lakers' next superstar this summer.

Just an innocent dinner between two friends? Or an early recruitment pitch? Most likely the former, but there is nothing to stop Kobe from extolling the virtues of the city of Los Angeles to his good friend KD, right?

Adam Levine, fire up the free agency pitch!

LINK: http://www.silverscreenandroll.com/2015/12/18/10625460/la-lakers-kevin-durant-free-agent-2016-kobe-bryant

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 07:16 AM
I like seeing real G's and Playas come together :toast

Jodelo
12-19-2015, 07:18 AM
Betas going out, nothing to see...

LkrFan
12-19-2015, 07:22 AM
I like seeing real G's and Playas come together :toast

Almost $66 million in cap space. The Pick! looks like it's staying in LA next year. They could sign 3 max players? Give me KD, Boogie, _____, a top 3 pick - plus our young guns to fill out our bench! :toast

LkrFan
12-19-2015, 07:23 AM
:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 08:36 AM
Almost $66 million in cap space. The Pick! looks like it's staying in LA next year. They could sign 3 max players? Give me KD, Boogie, _____, a top 3 pick - plus our young guns to fill out our bench! :toast

Cully was Spot on..Kobe jumped the gun on his retirement announcement..of he keeps playing like this and we keep losing I say he should come back...

These are the changes we need to make to be in title contention next year...

Fire Byron and hire either Kevin Ollie, Jeff Van Gundy , or Tom Tibbs....

Get rid of Sacre's worhthles sorry ass
Get rid of Hibberts worthless sorry ass
Get Rid of Nick Young

Let Clarkson go....( really love the kid but the more I watch the more he's limited)

Bring in Kevin Durant
Bring in Hassan Whiteside 7 footer from Miami
Bring in Rondo to play point
Sign Nicolas Batum and Bring Randle off the Bench
Bring D'Angelo off the bench and force him to compete with Rondo like we did with Kobe and Eddie Jones

Keep Lou Wiliams
Get the #1 or 2 pick in the draft

Bring Kobe back for 10 million (if he plays team ball like he's doing now)
If Kobe comes back after announcing his retirement it would be awesome he could then go out like Mayweather...all he needs to do is write another poem on how the game called him back for one more season...

LkrFan
12-19-2015, 08:56 AM
Forgot about Whiteside - Heat can't afford him because of D-Whistle. I said Boogie because I still think he the best center in the game and Karl hates him (I'd send a package featuring Randal and Sacre for him :lol) and keep Nance Jr. Do it Mitch. :lol

I'm interested to see what KD does tbh. If he were staying,wouldn't he already have signed a max extension by now?

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 09:03 AM
Forgot about Whiteside - Heat can't afford him. I said Boogie because I still think he the best center in the game and Karl hates him (I'd send a package featuring Randal and Sacre for him :lol) and keep Nance Jr. Do it Mitch. :lol

I'm interested to see what KD does tbh. If he were staying,wouldn't he already have signed a max extension by now?

I agree I'd take Boogie first but unless we depart with the pick in this upcoming draft and Randle they aren't dealing...I say wait till the season of his impending free agency when the Kings Will panic because they know he's leaving..right now they have a little leverage..if we can get Whiteside now and pair him with Boogie after another year we'd have the best front court in the league...with KD and D'Angelo and still have our coveted pick this upcoming season....Ohh and Julius Randle Will still be around unless we trade him and Nance for Boogie.....Vlade is a dam fool who thinks he's going to fleece us but in the end we will get Boogie while his dumb ass is left holding the bag

LkrFan
12-19-2015, 09:07 AM
Rondo is balling again. I could see D'Angelo learning from him for 2 years then taking over.

LkrFan
12-19-2015, 09:17 AM
I agree I'd take Boogie first but unless we depart with the pick in this upcoming draft and Randle they aren't dealing...I say wait till the season of his impending free agency when the Kings Will panic because they know he's leaving..right now they have a little leverage..if we can get Whiteside now and pair him with Boogie after another year we'd have the best front court in the league...with KD and D'Angelo and still have our coveted pick this upcoming season....Ohh and Julius Randle Will still be around unless we trade him and Nance for Boogie.....Vlade is a dam fool who thinks he's going to fleece us but in the end we will get Boogie while his dumb ass is left holding the bag

Agreed. I'd be interested to see how this shakes out this summer. Tank Commander (AKA "Coach" Scott) gotta do his job and help us keep The Pick!. Mitch's pitch to KD: "we drafting that LSU kid. What two max players you want?" :toast

midnightpulp
12-19-2015, 09:20 AM
A man can dream :lol

LkrFan
12-19-2015, 09:26 AM
A man can dream :lol
Damn rights son :lol

LkrFan
12-19-2015, 09:28 AM
If this happens, blame the Cavs and Mavs owners tbh. Should have let us keep CP3 :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 09:28 AM
Agreed. I'd be interested to see how this shakes out this summer. Tank Commander (AKA "Coach" Scott) gotta do his job and help us keep The Pick!. Mitch's pitch to KD: "we drafting that LSU kid. What two max players you want?" :toast

Yep..and it's time for Mitch to go...he's lost his way

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 09:32 AM

Tell me more about this LSU kid...it seems like Mid is scared we could get him...any player that tickles mids ass must be good

LkrFan
12-19-2015, 09:35 AM
Yep..and it's time for Mitch to go...he's lost his wayNot sure about that. Dan Gilbert and Mark Cuban happened. Even after the owners tried to cock block us with the new CBA, Mitch still pulled the CP3 deal outta his ass. This after The Gift! from Memphis that led to 2 more rangs. Mitch is a cap genius. For me, he gotta stay. We are building our roster thru the draft, but if a deal comes along that improves us he'll find it. Takes two (GMs) to tango though.

LkrFan
12-19-2015, 09:41 AM
Tell me more about this LSU kid...it seems like Mid is scared we could get him...any player that tickles mids ass must be good

They comparing him to the Kang:

33yqZwg9WD4

He already look good in Purple and Gold armor. :toast

LkrFan
12-19-2015, 09:45 AM
Better vid:

7_Xl61KBWb8

:tu

Buddy Mignon
12-19-2015, 09:45 AM

If you're lucky enough to get Simmons then no need to go after KD. Russ will be better than Rondo and I stay far away from Cousins. That nigga has an extremely bad attitude. I'd make offers to Derozen or Beal but it will all come down to that pick.

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 09:46 AM
Not sure about that. Dan Gilbert and Mark Cuban happened. Even after the owners tried to cock block us with the new CBA, Mitch still pulled the CP3 deal outta his ass. This after The Gift! from Memphis that led to 2 more rangs. Mitch is a cap genius. For me, he gotta stay. We are building our roster thru the draft, but if a deal comes along that improves us he'll find it. Takes two (GMs) to tango though.

Mitch seems like he no longer gets it....he's chasing chasing chasing..I just don't see the vision like Jerry West had....there's something he's missing...just like I layed out...he should be going after Whiteside and Durant to pair them with Boogie...I seriously doubt Whiteside is even in his radar and he should be...great defensive player....

Mitch is blind in my view...he's been star chasing along with the Buss kids...they're all inept....right now BSPN is telling them what they should do....its travesty...I no longer believe in Mitch not at all....

He's lost his way and to me its glaring

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 09:47 AM
They comparing him to the Kang:

33yqZwg9WD4

He already look good in Purple and Gold armor. :toast

If we don't get the number 1 pick how do we land him? Is he projected at #3

Buddy Mignon
12-19-2015, 09:54 AM
Mitch seems like he no longer gets it....he's chasing chasing chasing..I just don't see the vision like Jerry West had....there's something he's missing...just like I layed out...he should be going after Whiteside and Durant to pair them with Boogie...I seriously doubt Whiteside is even in his radar and he should be...great defensive player....

Mitch is blind in my view...he's been star chasing along with the Buss kids...they're all inept....right now BSPN is telling them what they should do....its travesty...I no longer believe in Mitch not at all....

He's lost his way and to me its glaring

Mitch was trying to please Kobe. Now that Kobe's gone he can go back to his real job.

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 09:55 AM
If you're lucky enough to get Simmons then no need to go after KD. Russ will be better than Rondo and I stay far away from Cousins. That nigga has an extremely bad attitude. I'd make offers to Derozen or Beal but it will all come down to that pick.

Russ will be better than Rondo but right now he's not he needs a dawg to teach him how to be a fucking man in the league....Kobe is trying...thats why I say bring Kobe back 1 more season and add Rondo to the fold to teach these young niggas how to play....they need to get in D'Angelo's ass tbh...too fucking soft....

Boogie has a bad attitude right now..because of where he is...there's no tradition in Sacramento to respect tbh...I personally love his edgy attitude with all of our former star vets in his head dude would beast in LA....you should rethink your position big homie....

Whiteside and Boggie would be fucking unstoppable especially in the West....we'd slow down all that oposing team guard play due to pounding the paint and render the Spurs all but ineffective....

Buddy Mignon
If we don't get the number 1 pick how do we land him? Is he projected at #3

The only way we get him is with the #1 pick.

LkrFan

Can't disagree with that tbh, but fuck it:

Russell
Derozan
Simmons
KD
Whiteside

Let's do this. :hat

LkrFan
12-19-2015, 09:58 AM
Mitch was trying to please Kobe. Now that Kobe's gone he can go back to his real job.
This. That has to be appealing to a star who is thinking of coming here. They know Lakers take care of their stars. Just gotta add the right mix of players for good chemistry.

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 10:02 AM

That's true but fact his after Achilles he hasn't shown me a real knack for building a real team....just star chasing...hindsight is 20/20 and glad we didn't max LMA but their pitch to him is a classic example...they let the media drive the narrative on them like some fucking pussies...in fact it took Jeanie stepping out and saying: " if you don't want to play with Kobe then you're a loser" and if I catch anyone in my team bad mouthing Kobe after all he's done for us then you're gone....it took a woman to play the man's role...

My point is I suspect Mitch is involved in double speak...he's telling Jeanie one thing and that drunk fuck looking brother of hers another just to keep his job...

Buddy Mignon
12-19-2015, 10:10 AM
That's true but fact his after Achilles he hasn't shown me a real knack for building a real team....just star chasing...hindsight is 20/20 and glad we didn't max LMA but their pitch to him is a classic example...they let the media drive the narrative on them like some fucking pussies...in fact it took Jeanie stepping out and saying: " if you don't want to play with Kobe then you're a loser" and if I catch anyone in my team bad mouthing Kobe after all he's done for us then you're gone....it took a woman to play the man's role...

My point is I suspect Mitch is involved in double speak...he's telling Jeanie one thing and that drunk fuck looking brother of hers another just to keep his job...

Mitch is fine. The media was on a witch hunt against us because of Kobe getting so close to Jordan. The Lakers had made it clear they were trying do whatever it took to get Kobe to 6 and the media began to paint their narrative. And it worked to some degree. But, they just may have helped us in the process. I think Russell will be a very good PG. I think Randle will be a stud as well. I'm telling you... if we're lucky enough to land that number one pick its game over. Lights out.

Buddy Mignon
12-19-2015, 10:11 AM

Oh... and what do you think Kobe's having? Durant is going with the Rib Eye.

Silver&Black
12-19-2015, 11:41 AM
Bring Kobe back for 10 million (if he plays team ball like he's doing now)

:lmao

Raven
12-19-2015, 11:44 AM
they look in love

SpursIndonesia
12-19-2015, 12:07 PM
IF KD can somehow win the championship this season, then LA might have a slim chance of landing him. But if he is still ringless, it will be staying in OKC or going to other team who is stacked enough to be a real contender with him on board. For sure, the Lakers are not one of them.

midnightpulp
12-19-2015, 12:09 PM
Mitch is fine. The media was on a witch hunt against us because of Kobe getting so close to Jordan. The Lakers had made it clear they were trying do whatever it took to get Kobe to 6 and the media began to paint their narrative. And it worked to some degree. But, they just may have helped us in the process. I think Russell will be a very good PG. I think Randle will be a stud as well. I'm telling you... if we're lucky enough to land that number one pick its game over. Lights out.

Randle's peak is a poor man's Paul Milsap. And Russell might be decent, but his ceiling is something like Andre Miller.

Simmons and Russell would also be an incompatible co-existence since both players need the ball in their hands. Simmons is also a PF, so if you get him, so long Randle.

Killakobe81
12-19-2015, 12:12 PM

Knew someone say that, lol

How about the the two greatest scorers, post MJ?

Killakobe81
12-19-2015, 12:13 PM
they look in love

Lol

LkrFan
12-19-2015, 12:33 PM
Randle's peak is a poor man's Paul Milsap. And Russell might be decent, but his ceiling is something like Andre Miller.

Simmons and Russell would also be an incompatible co-existence since both players need the ball in their hands. Simmons is also a PF, so if you get him, so long Randle.

You had a decent argument, but you fucked up here. LeBronze and D-Whistle rang and they're both ball dominant as fuck. I do believe Russell can play off the ball though. It could work.

LkrFan
12-19-2015, 12:36 PM
I think Russell can play the 2. His jumper is inconsistent, but it's there. He got 3-point range and will improve once he gets stronger. He's only 19.

midnightpulp
12-19-2015, 12:52 PM
You had a decent argument, but you fucked up here. LeBronze and D-Whistle rang and they're both ball dominant as fuck. I do believe Russell can play off the ball though. It could work.

Problem is, Russell isn't Wade. Russ is more of a traditional PG who needs to set up the offense and can't really play off the ball. Him alongside Simmons would basically relegate him to a spot up shooter.

If you do get Simmons, I suspect Randle and Russell might be on the block as a package. Could work your favor if they show promise. Simmons is the kind of player you build around from the ground up. 3 point shooting, non-playmaking, non-ball dominant PG (in the vein of a Mo Williams or something), slasher SG (you have that with Clarkson), 3 and D SF, defensive first C who can knock down the midrange and rebound (Marc Gasol type player). I don't like Whiteside in a Simmons-centric offense since it'll kill your spacing.

Basically, getting Simmons resets your rebuild (not a bad thing. Russell and Randle will be tradeable assets). 5 year plan all over again, building around Simmons piece by piece. I wouldn't go chasing stars, either. Simmons should be established as the star first, and then after, you go after his Pippen.

BD24
12-19-2015, 12:57 PM
Knew someone say that, lol

How about the the two greatest scorers, post MJ?
An arguement could be made for AI as well I would think.

Raven
12-19-2015, 01:18 PM

i agree, russell is clearly not good at ballhandling or passing, so he'll need to develop as a shooterand be a reddick type of player

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 01:25 PM
Oh... and what do you think Kobe's having? Durant is going with the Rib Eye.

Kobe going wit det Mignon :lol

Buddy Mignon
12-19-2015, 01:30 PM

Randle will be a consistent 20/10 player throughout his career. He's putting up 12/10 already as a rookie on a team that doesn't even push the ball and has a stagnant offense. Simmons can play PF due to being 6'10, but he's about as Scottie Pippen as you get. He would play the same role as a Lebron, or the kid up Indiana. For you to say Simmons and Russell would be incompatible is just flat out stupid. They won a title forming the best team in the nation in HS. Its game over if we land him, mid.

-fB8rD8dv4E

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 01:31 PM

Dets why we gotta get rid of Clarkson...I love the kid but he's too enamored with scoring...doesn't play very well off the ball and looks limited defensively..he's a good scorer and super quick though...he's a very nice bench player and in the right system he would thrive....he'd make a nice replacement for Manu in SA under Pop...he's just the odd man out in LA...Randle likes to jack shots, so does Clarkson..right now D'Angelo seems like the only one that likes to play within himself and can play off the ball....Clarkson and Randle play with no control at all...

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 01:38 PM
Randle will be a consistent 20/10 player throughout his career. He's putting up 12/10 already as a rookie on a team that doesn't even push the ball and has a stagnant offense. Simmons can play PF due to being 6'10, but he's about as Scottie Pippen as you get. He would play the same role as a Lebron, or the kid up Indiana. For you to say Simmons and Russell would be incompatible is just flat out stupid. They won a title forming the best team in the nation in HS. Its game over if we land him, mid.

I like Randle but he needs to learn some self control and develop a shot...he wastes a ton of energy every night playing super hard as fuck....but missing all kinds of shit...no one should work as hard as he does to come up that empty that often :lol I feel sorry for him at times....nigga be working his ass off but the ball just won't go down :lol

Then he gets discouraged and stops playing D.....that bulling his way to the basket shit is only gonna get him so far...man if he developed a shot like Barkley did who was also undersized he'd he dam near unstoppable....I know he's a rookie so I will give him some time. .he has a lot of tools and will be a great player but he needs they shot..if he gets it..its game over....

midnightpulp
12-19-2015, 01:41 PM

-fB8rD8dv4E

You keep Randle and force Simmons into the SF role, you'll have shitty spacing. In today's NBA, your SF NEEDS to have a 3 point shot. Simmons isn't a 3 point shooter. I also don't know why you focus on per game stats. This is 2016 :lol Randle's lack of length, shitty jumper, terrible defense and lack of playmaking will keep him from being anything more than maybe a high caliber role player. Look how Randle performs against front lines with length. Plenty of 2-9, 3-12, etc type of games.

Randle could possibly develop, but he plays for the franchise that is the worst in the NBA at developing young talent :lol

If you get Simmons, I expect the Lakers to clean house and build from scratch. They'll possibly keep Russell because of the HS connection, though. But just because something worked in HS, doesn't mean it'll work in the NBA.

Buddy Mignon
12-19-2015, 01:44 PM
I like Randle but he needs to learn some self control and develop a shot...he wastes a ton of energy every night playing super hard as fuck....but missing all kinds of shit...no one should work as hard as he does to come up that empty that often :lol I feel sorry for him at times....nigga be working his ass off but the ball just won't go down :lol

Then he gets discouraged and stops playing D.....that bulling his way to the basket shit is only gonna get him so far...man if he developed a shot like Barkley did who was also undersized he'd he dam near unstoppable....I know he's a rookie so I will give him some time. .he has a lot of tools and will be a great player but he needs they shot..if he gets it..its game over....

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers/la-sp-lakers-report-20151218-story.html

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 01:45 PM
You keep Randle and force Simmons into the SF role, you'll have shitty spacing. In today's NBA, your SF NEEDS to have a 3 point shot. Simmons isn't a 3 point shooter. I also don't know why you focus on per game stats. This is 2016 :lol Randle's lack of length, shitty jumper, terrible defense and lack of playmaking will keep him from being anything more than maybe a high caliber role player. Look how Randle performs against front lines with length. Plenty of 2-9, 3-12, etc type of games.

Randle could possibly develop, but he plays for the franchise that is the worst in the NBA at developing young talent :lol

If you get Simmons, I expect the Lakers to clean house and build from scratch. They'll possibly keep Russell because of the HS connection, though. But just because something worked in HS, doesn't mean it'll work in the NBA.

The only thing I agree with you on is we are pretty fucking terrible at develop Talent...I blame Mitch for that...Byron don't know what the fuck he's doing....he' s not thinking ahead...nor is he thinking out of the box....so yes we suck at talent development...

Randle is a good play maker though you couldn't be more wrong...and excellent handles just needs that shot and some defensive work....he could be our Draymond but he's a rook so give him time

midnightpulp
12-19-2015, 01:46 PM

DeMonkey Jordan also works a lot on his FT shooting and "knocks them down in practice."

You need to get over your infatuation with this scrub. He's gone if you luck into Simmons.

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 01:49 PM

Its good to see he's working on it..but he needs to spend 6 days a week of the summer developing his shot...I give him Sundays off to rest...his shot is shit right now...Tracy Murray his good but I'd rather see him working with Jeff Hornacek or John Paxson on..he needs to be working with a white boy in his shot development tbh

I like Craig Hodges too....maybe even call up Ray Allen

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 01:54 PM
-fB8rD8dv4E

After watching this video its tank city all the way baby...I want Kobe to get his on the way out the door but it would be nice to lose every fucking game from here on out tbh...

midnightpulp
12-19-2015, 01:55 PM
The only thing I agree with you on is we are pretty fucking terrible at develop Talent...I blame Mitch for that...Byron don't know what the fuck he's doing....he' s not thinking ahead...nor is he thinking out of the box....so yes we suck at talent development...

Randle is a good play maker though you couldn't be more wrong...and excellent handles just needs that shot and some defensive work....he could be our Draymond but he's a rook so give him time

My theory is that D Russ and Randle were moved to the bench so they could pad stats and increase their trade value in the event you draft Simmons. If you don't luck into Simmons, then the Lakers can just hand wave their bench relegation away as "development."

Byron Scott would not move those two to the bench without a front office say so.

You think Clarkson will be on the block, but his slashing type of play will be compatible with Simmons, who'll be able to generate offense for Clarkson with his passing.

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 02:01 PM
My theory is that D Russ and Randle were moved to the bench so they could pad stats and increase their trade value in the event you draft Simmons. If you don't luck into Simmons, then the Lakers can just hand wave their bench relegation away as "development."

Byron Scott would not move those two to the bench without a front office say so.

You think Clarkson will be on the block, but his slashing type of play will be compatible with Simmons, who'll be able to generate offense for Clarkson with his passing.

Just keep wishing me good luck in the lottery....:lol just like you did last year :lol

I don't care why they were moved it is a good move...shoots up their value while we still lose...we just may luck into Simmons if we take this tanking to a whole new level...Philly will pick up more games and Byron can start selectively sitting Lou and Russell to ensure we don't have no hero's out there..it's all about Simmons at this point..who I never heard of until this thread :lmao

Simmons and Russell would be awesome.... Clarkson and Randle might get packaged for Boogie

Buddy Mignon
12-19-2015, 02:05 PM

I see Randle eventually playing on the level of a Charles Barkley. He has a jumper... its just nerves as playing on this stage. Everything about his game will improve as the years go on. The same can be said about Russell. You all said he was a bust 15 games into the season. But now everyone is riding his dick. His rookie season is projected to be better than Tony Parker's. I personally think he will be better than Parker. He already has more tools than Parker ever had in his game. For the record... I don't want Simmons... I want him as a trade chip to gut some teams fucking roster to speed up the winning process. I want Durant. If I can get Durant along with Beal, or Derozen, I'm happy. Derozen will be an easy sign seeing he's from Compton and grew up a Kobe and Laker fan, but I want Beal.

You're wrong about Randle, mid. He's going to be a beast for a long time once the game slows down for him.

Buddy Mignon
12-19-2015, 02:08 PM

Laker fans will forget about Clarkson if we sign Beal or Derozen. No matter what happens don't let us land Simmons, mid. The possibilities will be endless and you know it.

Buddy Mignon
12-19-2015, 02:14 PM
Just keep wishing me good luck in the lottery....:lol just like you did last year :lol

I don't care why they were moved it is a good move...shoots up their value while we still lose...we just may luck into Simmons if we take this tanking to a whole new level...Philly will pick up more games and Byron can start selectively sitting Lou and Russell to ensure we don't have no hero's out there..it's all about Simmons at this point..who I never heard of until this thread :lmao

Simmons and Russell would be awesome.... Clarkson and Randle might get packaged for Boogie

Spurs fans are well aware of who this kid is, Kool. He's a beast.

KnjzoTBNwGo

midnightpulp
12-19-2015, 02:20 PM
I see Randle eventually playing on the level of a Charles Barkley. He has a jumper... its just nerves as playing on this stage. Everything about his game will improve as the years go on. The same can be said about Russell. You all said he was a bust 15 games into the season. But now everyone is riding his dick. His rookie season is projected to be better than Tony Parker's. I personally think he will be better than Parker. He already has more tools than Parker ever had in his game. For the record... I don't want Simmons... I want him as a trade chip to gut some teams fucking roster to speed up the winning process. I want Durant. If I can get Durant along with Beal, or Derozen, I'm happy. Derozen will be an easy sign seeing he's from Compton and grew up a Kobe and Laker fan, but I want Beal.

You're wrong about Randle, mid. He's going to be a beast for a long time once the game slows down for him.

Simmons won't be traded. He's a great talent and Jimbo will love the marketing possibilities there.

Parker and D-Bust play different styles of games. Parker has always been a score first guard who scores off penetration.

And who's on D-Bust's dick? He just shot 1-9 and will get throttled today by Westbrook. I think he'll eventually be a solid player, but nothing franchise changing. Simmons is a potential franchise player, so of course I don't you to get him. I want New York Knicks type of suffering for your club.

Koolaid_Man
12-19-2015, 02:30 PM
Laker fans will forget about Clarkson if we sign Beal or Derozen. No matter what happens don't let us land Simmons, mid. The possibilities will be endless and you know it.

I would love Beal...but the Wiz are gonna Max him out...Derozan is more likely since he has a player option...we could build a mega team capable of winning the title on a rookie scale and vet maxed Contracts...

Sign Durant
Sign Whiteside
Sign Derozan
Draft Simmons

Hibbert 15 mill gone
Kobe 25 mill gone

Package Clarkson and Randle for Boogie if no Whiteside

Buddy Mignon
12-19-2015, 02:39 PM
Simmons won't be traded. He's a great talent and Jimbo will love the marketing possibilities there.

Parker and D-Bust play different styles of games. Parker has always been a score first guard who scores off penetration.

And who's on D-Bust's dick? He just shot 1-9 and will get throttled today by Westbrook. I think he'll eventually be a solid player, but nothing franchise changing. Simmons is a potential franchise player, so of course I don't you to get him. I want New York Knicks type of suffering for your club.

That ain't happening. Of course Parker's game is different that Russell's. My point was you all calling Russ a bust when he numbers are almost identical to Parker's at 19. His ceiling is higher than Russell's.

Wilt Chamberlain
12-19-2015, 02:46 PM
If Durant wants to wait another 3 years to get a ring and hope the Busses can do better than Randle and Russell drafting moving forward then I could see this.

Russell plays the smallest position on the court. PG are notorious slow starters so there is hope here despite his tepid start.

Randle has to be very disappointing to the organization. Injury then he looks small and a marginal athlete.

Lakers screwed the pooch biggest in letting Gasol go. I see people here wanting Whiteside who is a nice piece but the Lakers need dynamic players not pieces.

Buddy Mignon
12-19-2015, 03:22 PM
If Durant wants to wait another 3 years to get a ring and hope the Busses can do better than Randle and Russell drafting moving forward then I could see this.

Russell plays the smallest position on the court. PG are notorious slow starters so there is hope here despite his tepid start.

Randle has to be very disappointing to the organization. Injury then he looks small and a marginal athlete.

Lakers screwed the pooch biggest in letting Gasol go. I see people here wanting Whiteside who is a nice piece but the Lakers need dynamic players not pieces.

Waiting 3 years vs never getting one in OKC is not a bad price to pay.

Killakobe81
12-19-2015, 05:30 PM
An arguement could be made for AI as well I would think.

Yes but i would argue its those two as the best all around scorers ...LeBron as the best all around player though since MJ.

Kool Bob Love
12-19-2015, 06:38 PM
they look in love
:lmao

DMC
12-19-2015, 10:29 PM
Kobe taking nights off as if he's saving himself for the playoffs.

Slutter McGee
12-20-2015, 02:02 AM
Ok, out at a nice restaurant. Why the hell can't black guys take off their caps? I really don't get it.

Slutter McGee

Reck
12-20-2015, 02:36 AM
Doesn't look like the meeting help lessened the beatdown they got.

DMC
12-20-2015, 03:00 PM
You want all these iso ballers because you don't know shit about the game. You just like the sneakers.

Of course Kobe is trying to recruit Durant.

Russ
12-20-2015, 11:52 PM
If Durant signs a one year deal with OKC, Laker fans can start dreaming.

Then Durant and Westbrook would be free agents in the summer of 2017 -- they could both go to a new team together.

That team could be the Lakers . . .

DMC
12-22-2015, 01:15 AM
If Durant signs a one year deal with OKC, Laker fans can start dreaming.

Then Durant and Westbrook would be free agents in the summer of 2017 -- they could both go to a new team together.

That team could be the Lakers . . .
KD won't do the 1 year deal. The next season is where the contract money will be made, after the adjustments and new CBA. I can't see Kevin hanging around for just a year to wait on Russ. If he signs, it's for the max contract.

Kawhitstorm
12-22-2015, 02:05 AM
Rumor has it that Kobe finished off himself in the shower after Durant left early for practice mid-session:lol

BG_Spurs_Fan
12-22-2015, 02:37 AM
KD won't do the 1 year deal. The next season is where the contract money will be made, after the adjustments and new CBA. I can't see Kevin hanging around for just a year to wait on Russ. If he signs, it's for the max contract.

Why wouldn't he? He's going to get paid substantially more on a max in 2017, rather than 2016. He'll do a 1+1 like LeBron, unless he has serious health concerns.

DMC
12-22-2015, 02:42 AM
Why wouldn't he? He's going to get paid substantially more on a max in 2017, rather than 2016. He'll do a 1+1 like LeBron, unless he has serious health concerns.
Why would he do it in OKC?

BG_Spurs_Fan
12-22-2015, 02:47 AM
Why would he do it in OKC?

Best chance he can get to compete for a title in 2016. He won't have that in LAL or Washington. Then he can re-evaluate in 2017.

DMC
12-22-2015, 03:23 AM
Best chance he can get to compete for a title in 2016. He won't have that in LAL or Washington. Then he can re-evaluate in 2017.

Not really. For just a 1 year stint he could go to the Warriors or Cavs or Spurs (lol). The Thunder aren't competing for a title. If he thought OKC was competing for a title, he would not have a reason to leave. He's going to want to go where he eventually wants to stay, to avoid the 2nd move and if he leaves OKC which I doubt he will, then he's not going to want to make that decision twice.

DAF86
12-22-2015, 12:28 PM
Yes but i would argue its those two as the best all around scorers ...LeBron as the best all around player though since MJ.

Best all around scorer as in "I will take as many shots as I need to get to 30 everygame, no matter how shitty my FG % is"?

ambchang
12-22-2015, 01:22 PM
Why was there an * next to dinner? Was the set dinner discounted to $50 from the original $82?