PDA

View Full Version : My prediction for Wisconsin vs. Michigan

Supreme Allah
09-20-2005, 06:34 PM
I think Wisconsin will win 30-21

Calhoun rushes for 180 yards and 2 td's

This game could go either way, im excited to see it.

Praise Allah

msufan420
09-20-2005, 06:56 PM
Well, for once I'll be pulling for the Badgers.

Supreme Allah
09-20-2005, 08:50 PM
I cant wait to watch MSU vs. WI

Last years game was a heartbreaker for us, that was the start of the "if only" talk. The year was going so well, and after "The Fumble" everyone in WI was gettin hyped as hell for our rose bowl hopes. What im getting at is...

REVENGE :makemyday :makemyday :makemyday

samikeyp
09-20-2005, 10:10 PM
Where is the game?

Supreme Allah
09-21-2005, 03:51 PM
Madison

theMUHMEshow
09-21-2005, 09:21 PM
Well Well Well my fair friend...

Wisky will NOT beat my Wolverines and let me tell you why. Basically everyone around here (Metro Detroit) is talking about how crappy the Michigan D is, how MSU is now passed the corner and finially passed Michigan ( wow is that funny ) and basically that Lloyd is a disaster. In case everyone missed what the heck happened michigan got their early loss out of the way already. And it is apparent they have something to prove.

Michigan never EVER EVER goes out of their way to Beat the doggshit out of a team, however last week, they did. UM put up 55 on EMU and basically 28 in the first qtr with the starters in. They are going to come out and give MSU something to think about for next week.

You will see your boy maybe hit for 100 and a 31 - 10 loss. You know Wisky has always had a problem with Michigan, Barry is scared of Lloyd even if no one else is...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y266/jm_phenom23/CorsoWolverine.jpg

msufan420
09-21-2005, 09:41 PM
Barry is scared of Lloyd even if no one else is.

Nobody's scared of Lloyd because Michigan always loses 2 to 3 games a year they should win....It's called the Carr factor.

Dre_7
09-21-2005, 09:41 PM

Praise Allah

I hope your right (remember my dream). Wisconsin has a chance. We shall see.

Praise God

Horry For 3!
09-22-2005, 12:24 AM
:lmao @ Corso, that guy is fuckin stupid

Horry For 3!
09-22-2005, 12:25 AM

Praise Allah
Calhoun transfered from Colorado, I bet Wisconsin was happy about that.

Dre_7
09-22-2005, 05:00 AM
Calhoun transfered from Colorado, I bet Wisconsin was happy about that.

He grew up in Wisconsin. Somehow we didnt recruit him. :wtf What the hell was wrong with Barry?!?!?!?

Fortunately, Colorado was dumb enough to try and convince him to become a WR. :lol Adios CO, Hello WI!!

theMUHMEshow
09-22-2005, 01:31 PM
Nobody's scared of Lloyd because Michigan always loses 2 to 3 games a year they should win....It's called the Carr factor.

So the state factor is...4-6 games a year? So you can chalk up Oct 1 for UM?

Dumb logic, come with something worth while.

SWC Bonfire
09-22-2005, 01:48 PM
Well, for once I'll be pulling for the Badgers.

I'm sure Karnes City, TX will be glad to hear that.

Horry For 3!
09-22-2005, 02:28 PM
I'm sure Karnes City, TX will be glad to hear that.
Karnes City, TX?

msufan420
09-23-2005, 03:13 PM
So the state factor is...4-6 games a year? So you can chalk up Oct 1 for UM?

Dumb logic, come with something worth while.

First off, nobody was talking about MSU. The subject was either Wisconsin or UM. Second, you can't say shit about State right now since we just knocked off the team that punked UM's ass in their home stadium. Third, I ain't chalking shit up for UM. Untill their defense shows that they can shut somebody down, they are in for a long season. UM has problems with mobile quarterbacks as well as stopping the run. So just tell me how they are going to stop Stanton and MSU's great runningbacks. They didn't last year, and they sure as hell didn't do that against Notre Dame...Darius Walker?

Finally, how is that dumb logic? I don't know if you are looking at different records than myself, but UM DOES lose each and every year....it's not my fault you can't take off your Blue and Maize glasses every once in a while to see the fact that under Lloyd Carr they manage to blow easy win games. So untill Carr and UM proves me wrong, that's my take. UM will continue to be a team that despite all the talent they have, will continue miss out on their chance to win the big one.

Oct. 1st may or may not be a win for the Spartans, but untill that time comes you don't have any room to talk, since win/loss says everything...and right now UM is trailing the Spartans in that department. If UM's defense doesn't learn to contain Calhoun, then they will be dropping swiftly towards the bottom of the Big 10.

That's it for now....you bore me.

samikeyp
09-23-2005, 04:44 PM
Bucky by 7.

MUHME....I assume if Michigan wins, you will be all over the board talking shit...my question is if Bucky takes the Maize and Blue will you be a man and recognize it or hide like you did when Texas beat OSU and ND beat Michigan?

hussker
09-24-2005, 08:36 PM
Looks like a close finish brewing here

hussker
09-24-2005, 08:36 PM
Looks like a BAdger win coming up

hussker
09-24-2005, 08:37 PM
HOLDING..OFFENSE, 6 sec left

hussker
09-24-2005, 08:38 PM
HEY MEEE CHEEE GAN....
(bye bye)

msufan420
09-24-2005, 08:38 PM
MUHME....I told you. The Lloyd Carr Factor: 2-3 losses a year that they should've won. Do you got something to say now, or are we gonna have to wait untill the Wolverines manage to get another win? Bet you're not feeling to good about next week either.

hussker
09-24-2005, 08:39 PM
Big Bye Bye

hussker
09-24-2005, 08:40 PM
MUHME....I told you. The Lloyd Carr Factor: 2-3 losses a year that they should've won. Do you got something to say now, or are we gonna have to wait untill the Wolverines manage to get another win? Bet you're not feeling to good about next week either.

^^^ dude was waiting to post this at the end...hahahaha

Supreme Allah
09-24-2005, 08:59 PM
Wisconsin has the largest assortment of real niggaz ive ever seen.

Jon Stocco has went from the dude I want to hit to my main man.

samikeyp
09-24-2005, 09:21 PM
Wisky will NOT beat my Wolverines

Oops.

Dre_7
09-24-2005, 10:01 PM
Just got back from the game. All I can say is Mich=OVERRATED!!!!!

Dre_7
09-24-2005, 10:03 PM
You will see your boy maybe hit for 100

Clahoun = 155 rushing yards, and 59 receiving yards. Calhoun is the real deal!!

Dre_7
09-24-2005, 10:29 PM
Jon Stocco has went from the dude I want to hit to my main man.

I dont know about that, man.

Yes he scored the last TD, yes he is the most unlikeliest of "heroes," but the fact of the matter is, he still SUCKS! Gotta be one of the worst QB's I have ever seen. If we didnt have Calhoun, odds are we'd be 0-4, instead of 4-0.

Stocco SUCKS!

Horry For 3!
09-24-2005, 11:58 PM
That was a damn good game. :)

Horry For 3!
09-25-2005, 12:00 AM
Well Well Well my fair friend...

Wisky will NOT beat my Wolverines and let me tell you why. Basically everyone around here (Metro Detroit) is talking about how crappy the Michigan D is, how MSU is now passed the corner and finially passed Michigan ( wow is that funny ) and basically that Lloyd is a disaster. In case everyone missed what the heck happened michigan got their early loss out of the way already. And it is apparent they have something to prove.

Michigan never EVER EVER goes out of their way to Beat the doggshit out of a team, however last week, they did. UM put up 55 on EMU and basically 28 in the first qtr with the starters in. They are going to come out and give MSU something to think about for next week.

You will see your boy maybe hit for 100 and a 31 - 10 loss. You know Wisky has always had a problem with Michigan, Barry is scared of Lloyd even if no one else is...

:lmao This guy was way wrong.

theMUHMEshow
09-25-2005, 08:43 PM
I was wrong...I dont knwo what is up with this michigan team, they just dont have any heart.

...at least I showed up to eat my crow

Dre_7
09-25-2005, 08:50 PM
I was wrong...I dont knwo what is up with this michigan team, they just dont have any heart.

...at least I showed up to eat my crow

Dude, you said it. It was all heart. Mich was and is a better team on paper than Wisconsin. Our QB SUCKS. Our coach doesnt know how to call plays, our D is young and has MANY injuries. The only thing we have is our running game and...HEART. We won cuz of heart more than talent.

And oh yeah, Calhoun is AMAZING.

jochhejaam
09-25-2005, 10:15 PM
Just got back from the game. All I can say is Mich=OVERRATED!!!!!

not anymore, they've dropped out of the top 25

Dre_7
09-25-2005, 10:16 PM
not anymore, they've dropped out of the top 25

Yup!

And we are ranked # 17!!!! :elephant