PDA

View Full Version : OT: What the hell happened to society man?

Thebesteva
12-20-2015, 06:01 AM
What happened to society? (guy gets killed at the 1:28 mark)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4z7qaB1n6c

Robz4000
12-20-2015, 06:26 AM
I blame TMZ.

Koolaid_Man
12-20-2015, 08:17 AM
I think I counted about 28 shots..wild..I stay strapped tbh

DMC
12-20-2015, 12:11 PM
Never draw your piece until you're ready to use it. Homeboy tried to use his as a crowd dispersing tool, having seen one too many movies, and of course anyone else strapped went into life preservation mode and someone shot his ass.

Double-Up
12-20-2015, 12:18 PM

The only thing you strap is a dildo...mark ass nigga. :lol

Cry Havoc
12-20-2015, 12:38 PM

:lmao Like you've ever touched a gun in your life.

DMC
12-20-2015, 03:03 PM
http://images.mentalfloss.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_640x430/public/nintendo-zapper_7.jpg

Koolaid_Man
12-20-2015, 03:10 PM
The only thing you strap is a dildo...mark ass nigga. :lol

U wanna throw dem hands you pussy ass bitch ass nigga let me know...

Koolaid_Man
12-20-2015, 03:12 PM

Accidently run up on me and find out....I'll catch a pistol case before I leave it at da crib....name is Koolaid man yo I get it how I live...

DMC
12-20-2015, 03:18 PM
Accidently run up on me and find out....I'll catch a pistol case before I leave it at da crib....name is Koolaid man yo I get it how I live...
Your shtick couldn't be any weaker than it is, a thin depiction of what a fat ass couch potato thinks a black Lakers fan would say.

Cry Havoc
12-20-2015, 03:41 PM

They actually sell Derringers to men? News to me.

Mr Bones
12-20-2015, 03:46 PM

Every day I'm more convinced that Koolaid Man is the ironic trolling project of some unintentionally racist white graduate student at UCLA who thinks it would be cool to have an online black persona who has "mad street cred."

Cry Havoc
12-20-2015, 04:07 PM
Every day I'm more convinced that Koolaid Man is the ironic trolling project of some unintentionally racist white graduate student at UCLA who thinks it would be cool to have an online black persona who has "mad street cred."

Many of us have suspected this for years.

Koolaid_Man
12-20-2015, 04:25 PM
Never draw your piece until you're ready to use it. Homeboy tried to use his as a crowd dispersing tool, having seen one too many movies, and of course anyone else strapped went into life preservation mode and someone shot his ass.

Bish...we didnt ask for a play by play we saw what happened :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-20-2015, 04:28 PM

Look I posted that week rhyme on purpose I knew it would elicit such a response...you guys are such fucking dweebs....real ass tizalk....:lol

TheGreatYacht
12-20-2015, 04:43 PM
real ass tizalk....:lol
Tizalk? You sound like Lamar from GTA :lmao

RD2191
12-20-2015, 05:12 PM
Guns happened. Now any pussy that can't fight has a great equalizer.

RD2191
12-20-2015, 05:47 PM
So the kid in the yellow shirt and white glove is the one that got killed. Supposedly in self defense? From what I can tell from the video he was clearly walking away with his baco turned when someone near the tree starts shooting him. Anyone seeing anything different?

tonight...you
12-20-2015, 05:57 PM
Real dogs don't bark because they don't need to.
When a doggy barks: bite. They have no teeth.
Chihuahuas bark more than any other dog. Coincidence?

Kool, I like you man. I enjoy your entertainment, but don't lie. You bark too much to be a big dog.

tonight...you
12-20-2015, 05:59 PM
Guns happened. Now any pussy that can't fight has a great equalizer.
Real.

Koolaid_Man
12-20-2015, 06:25 PM
Real dogs don't bark because they don't need to.
When a doggy barks: bite. They have no teeth.
Chihuahuas bark more than any other dog. Coincidence?

Kool, I like you man. I enjoy your entertainment, but don't lie. You bark too much to be a big dog.

Dont be fooled and fall into the same trap as these clowns....yall think because I dont go around all bombastic and thugged out I won't get with a nigga...that thinking is what will get you caught up dawg...I like to joke but I will straight wreck shop.. belee dat shit lil nikka..don't let the sterotype of what a down ass nigga means fool you lil homie...be smarter than that...

I'm good with my hands but I prefer my gat...I rock em to sleep shots in yo jeep and you ain't neva know the plot was from me..... :toast

DMC
12-20-2015, 06:27 PM
Dont be fooled and fall into the same trap as these clowns....yall think because I dont go around all bombastic and thugged out I won't get with a nigga...that thinking is what will get you caught up dawg...I like to joke but I will straight wreck shop.. belee dat shit lil nikka..don't let the sterotype of what a down ass nigga means fool you lil homie...be smarter than that...

I'm good with my hands but I prefer my gat...I rock em to sleep shots in yo jeep and you ain't neva know the plot was from me..... :toast
You're just getting what you paid for.

Thebesteva
12-20-2015, 07:29 PM
Koolaid is inside of DMC's head so bad :lol You can just tell DMC calls up his mom after a thread and asks for advice to calm himself down. "It's ok fat hands...its just a basketball message board"- DMC's **** mom

Arcadian
12-20-2015, 08:13 PM
Look I posted that week rhyme on purpose I knew it would elicit such a response...you guys are such fucking dweebs....real ass tizalk....:lol

Oh, so you actually are a stupid black person flaunting his meaningless street cred? :lol Damn, that's even worse...

Buddy Mignon
12-20-2015, 08:26 PM
That lil nigga was putting hands on that whiteboy.

Koolaid_Man
12-20-2015, 09:09 PM
Koolaid is inside of DMC's head so bad :lol You can just tell DMC calls up his mom after a thread and asks for advice to calm himself down. "It's ok fat hands...its just a basketball message board"- DMC's **** mom

:lol Dont he claim to have a PHD and shit...letting a low rent nigga like Kool live for free :lmao

Koolaid_Man
12-20-2015, 09:13 PM

Too bad though he's now putting hands by his sides for ever eva.....:lol

If you have a link to that video you once posted showing a college dorm hallway fight where this black dude was bullying this white dude...with an instigator recording the whole thing :lol

DMC
12-20-2015, 10:51 PM

Asian piss boy not knowing whether to shit or go blind, played against his own team for a couple years until it became apparent he wasn't accepted on either side, now he's trying to return and the boat has sailed lol.

DMC
12-20-2015, 10:54 PM
Now his hands are across his chest.

12-21-2015, 03:47 AM
Tizalk? You sound like Lamar from GTA :lmao
:lmao

12-21-2015, 03:52 AM
Is it the guy in white who gets shot? It didn't look like he was hit

DJR210
12-21-2015, 04:36 AM
Been through a few of these at parties back in the day.. This ain't nothing new tbh..