PDA

View Full Version : Joe Rogan makes racist comment during podcast

Thebesteva
12-20-2015, 07:38 PM
WTF man? This dude has one of the top 10 most popular podcasts on planet Earth ( I think last time I checked it was ranked 4th) and he makes a comment like this? Wonder if the PC police will catch on and make him lose his show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLpAgEp4f4Y

FuzzyLumpkins
12-20-2015, 10:36 PM
Close your mouth.

Reck
12-20-2015, 10:41 PM
That old dude was like..yeah ima sit this one out. lmao

Pauly D
12-20-2015, 10:48 PM
Probably the DMT talking

InRareForm
12-20-2015, 11:43 PM
Rogan is a joke. This should go viral

Avante
12-21-2015, 06:37 AM
Why we must play silly ass games about real life I have never understood.

A Mexican woman will get fat at around 30, most the terrorist activity in the world, Islam. White people in the Appalachians not too well read, Asians can't sprint. Samoans are huge, Filipino's are tiny. This is simply the world we live in. Who here has seen an Asian on skid row? Who here has seen a white guy lead the NFL in rushing? Who has seen a great Mexican cornerback?

Blacks have more rhythm, are faster and more naturally muscular, this is a fact, And, they do resemble an ape more so than anyone else, big deal so what. Mark Henry looks like a gorilla, so what?

I've been in shit kicker bars and to The Jungle, two totally different worlds.

Rogan one of my favorite people.

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/m/markhenry/02.jpg

leemajors
12-21-2015, 01:03 PM
i'm pretty sure this video is 2-3 years old.

Thebesteva
12-21-2015, 02:36 PM
i'm pretty sure this video is 2-3 years old.

14 days old

leemajors
12-21-2015, 03:07 PM
14 days old

that's probably when it was upped to youtube, Diaz hasn't been on the podcast since July. I'm telling you this is an old video.

Pauly D
12-21-2015, 03:42 PM
As we learned from Paula Deen it doesn't matter how long it's been since saying some no-no words

Mitch
12-21-2015, 05:16 PM
:lol following that schmuck

Thebesteva
12-21-2015, 05:55 PM
that's probably when it was upped to youtube, Diaz hasn't been on the podcast since July. I'm telling you this is an old video.

Brand new topic on Sherdog. Go look...its stirring the pots. Sherdog is as up to date as it gets

TheSanityAnnex
12-21-2015, 10:08 PM
Saw Rogan a few months ago in San Diego. One of the funniest stand ups I've ever seen had me laughing like an ape.

Ball Buster
12-21-2015, 10:48 PM
thats probably 4 or 5 years old. Rogan hasnt podcasted from his house in years

Reck
12-21-2015, 11:08 PM
thats probably 4 or 5 years old. Rogan hasnt podcasted from his house in years

Put this in the OP failure check list.

Bestever is giving fabbs something to fight for here. :lol

DMC
12-22-2015, 12:58 PM
Put this in the OP failure check list.

Bestever is giving fabbs something to fight for here. :lol
Do some legwork here bro. Make a list of all the premature "Jed's a millionaire" shots Worsteva has made. He's constantly the "No Longer News" new source.

Reck
12-22-2015, 08:06 PM
Do some legwork here bro. Make a list of all the premature "Jed's a millionaire" shots Worsteva has made. He's constantly the "No Longer News" new source.

The dude's even resorted to spoiling movies on the nba forum...and even that backfired since pretty much everyone had seen Star Wars by then. Still got his thread deleted. What a failure as a poster. :lol

DMC
12-22-2015, 11:21 PM
The dude's even resorted to spoiling movies on the nba forum...and even that backfired since pretty much everyone had seen Star Wars by then. Still got his thread deleted. What a failure as a poster. :lol
When you straddle the fence you get your nuts cut. LABE-A has been straddling since day one. He cannot decide if he's trolling Laker fans or if he is one. He's a poor excuse for a copycat troll for whomever started that account. Now that there's nothing to write home about, he's taken up the mantra "If I cannot fuck it or eat it, I'll shit on it" and no one would fuck him, there are no dogs running around here for him to eat so he's trying to gain some public notice by leaving turds here and there.