PDA

View Full Version : 5-0 The Countdown Podcast

THE SAMOAN TD
12-20-2015, 08:38 PM
5-0 on the podcast now if you got some time to kill give it a listen. Clipper recap and Pacer preview. :flag::flag::flag:

https://www.podbean.com/media/share/pb-ge962-5b1a15

Spurtacular
12-20-2015, 10:34 PM
Less cheerleading, more actual analysis. And you say you're going to go over a game you didn't watch? :lmao. Seriously, I turned that sh** after a minute. And I went into it trying to have an open mind after having listened to the start of the last podcast and thinking it sucked.

THE SAMOAN TD
12-20-2015, 10:42 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I said I didnt watch it live I had to watch the recording of the game. You don't enjoy the "cheerleading" that's fine some people do. This is my first time doing any sort of thing like this so I'm learning on the fly again thanks for the feedback though.

BD24
12-20-2015, 10:44 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I said I didnt watch it live I had to watch the recording of the game. You don't enjoy the "cheerleading" that's fine some people do. This is my first time doing any sort of thing like this so I'm learning on the fly again thanks for the feedback though.
Don't take his criticism to heart. I mean hes a guy who has over 500 post in a thread about Jimmer

THE SAMOAN TD
12-20-2015, 10:52 PM
Don't take his criticism to heart. I mean hes a guy who has over 500 post in a thread about Jimmer

Lol Thanks. 500 posts about Jimmer huh? He most have an eye for talent.