PDA

View Full Version : Russell Jermaine Wilson and Cameron Reginald Newton

Trill Clinton
12-20-2015, 10:45 PM

#blackexcellence

UNT Eagles 2016
12-21-2015, 01:43 AM
Should be an exciting 2nd round matchup. Unless the Giants get lucky and the Redskins choke

Avante
12-21-2015, 06:18 AM
Those words...NFL History....seems to follow Russell Wilson around. And this season Newton is getting in on that.

That ability to run and pass puts Wilson/Newton in with Steve Young and Fran Tarkenton***. These kind of guys put a lot of stress on a defense, just more things to prepare for.

RW and Newton the two most exciting QB's in the league, that can't be debated.

The thing about 2015 is both guys have now taken that next step, something they should be doing after 4/5 years. And, they have shut up all the rookies who don't understand the game. Yes RW can throw the football, as we are seeing he could win in any system and Newton looking like a big kid with the NFL his playground. Both on that elite level now.

*** people forget when he retired he owned all the QB records and is still in the top 10 in all the important QB stats.

Avante
12-21-2015, 08:32 AM
It is funny watching all the racists here, hahaha~~~~~ They can't deny what they are seeing from the black QB's.

How can ya be a fucking racist and a football fan? Where would the sport be without the black athletes, yep.....boring~~~~~

Danny Woodhead the rushing leader, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!

AlexJones
12-21-2015, 08:52 AM
They're both fucking coons

Avante
12-21-2015, 08:57 AM
They're both fucking coons

As is the all time rushing leader....Sam "Bam" Cunningham and the all time receiving leader...Stanley Morgan...for your Patriots. Actually your top five rushers...black. Four of your top five receivers...black. Only Wes Welker making an impact.

Just how stupid are you little fella?

Look at the Pats in the HOF, well?

Where would football be without the black athletes, well?

Give me the white Jim Brown, Barry Sanders, Adrian Peterson, Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, Deion Sanders, well?

AlexJones
12-21-2015, 09:36 AM
As is the all time rushing leader....Sam "Bam" Cunningham and the all time receiving leader...Stanley Morgan...for your Patriots. Actually your top five rushers...black. Four of your top five receivers...black. Only Wes Welker making an impact.

Just how stupid are you little fella?

Look at the Pats in the HOF, well?

Where would football be without the black athletes, well?

Give me the white Jim Brown, Barry Sanders, Adrian Peterson, Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, Deion Sanders, well?

:lol do you even know what coon means?

Avante
12-21-2015, 12:43 PM
:lol do you even know what coon means?

Little man, have ya missed the fact I'm a huge primitive music afficinado? Would you believe the first tune ever recorded by a black artist.....Whistling Coon...?

Just how fucking dumb are you slick?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVYHSlEssYY

AlexJones
12-21-2015, 12:56 PM
Little man, have ya missed the fact I'm a huge primitive music afficinado? Would you believe the first tune ever recorded by a black artist.....Whistling Coon...?

Just how fucking dumb are you slick?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVYHSlEssYY
Barry Sanders and Calvin Johnson Jr are my favorite NFL players of all time, bro. They're black players.

Cam Newton and Russ Wilson aren't black.

Avante
12-21-2015, 12:58 PM
Barry Sanders and Calvin Johnson Jr are my favorite NFL players of all time, bro. They're black players.

Cam Newton and Russ Wilson aren't black.

So what are they?

AlexJones
12-21-2015, 01:11 PM
So what are they?
Wilson's a republican bible thumping white dude, Cam is a straight up coon :lol. I could be wrong about Cam but my understanding is that black players really don't like him

Avante
12-21-2015, 01:17 PM
Wilson's a republican bible thumping white dude, Cam is a straight up coon :lol. I could be wrong about Cam but my understanding is that black players really don't like him

How about some reality, ok?

RW/Newton are two great black QB's, both doing things never seen before.

I realize there are some white hicks/rednecks who can't handle that reality, that's just too bad.

Avante
12-22-2015, 07:11 PM
As we saw the only QB invited to the Heisman was black. The only QB to play in the last two SB's, black. The QB with the nost wins thius season, black.

Yes things are changing.

Being able to run is a big deal, that puts a lot of stress on a defense. Who are the best running QB's, yep, black ones.