PDA

View Full Version : Jazz: What Kool Listens To In The Background As He Starts Threads On Spurtalk

Koolaid_Man
12-21-2015, 08:45 AM
:toast it helps calm me and sets the mood....it's like an auto kill switch...in less than a tenth of a sec I can go from listening to UGK and NWA to this:

It's also a good TANK COMMANDERS ANTHEM :lol

https://youtube/Q4wb11w0ZHQ

Killakobe81
12-21-2015, 11:35 AM
:toast it helps calm me and sets the mood....it's like an auto kill switch...in less than a tenth of a sec I can go from listening to UGK and NWA to this:

Thats some good musical composition ...

Koolaid_Man
12-21-2015, 11:42 AM
Thats some good musical composition ...

This is music for two kinds of people...1.)pyschopaths, trolls, serial killers, clinically insane...and 2.) very bright and talented rare breed people like Kool

FuzzyLumpkins
12-21-2015, 12:11 PM
I see you laugh to keep from crying. Byron Scott is a poor development coach and NBA draft picks do not come in ready made since Tim Duncan came out.

Your tank plan is rife with failures. And before you go on about how they can replace him I remind you that the biggest dumbass in the NBA runs your franchise.

Now go ahead and spam the main board and this one because you are afraid to really face how shitty your team inherently is.

Suns. Heat. Lakers. It's like the midas touch of shit.

Koolaid_Man
12-21-2015, 12:22 PM
Your tank plan is rife with failures.

Please elaborate....if you can't explain your view I would suggest that you keep your mouth closed....or put your fingers in the kitchen sink disposal

Fabbs
12-21-2015, 12:38 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUL4lfx8E1Q

fixed

FuzzyLumpkins
12-21-2015, 12:48 PM
Please elaborate....if you can't explain your view I would suggest that you keep your mouth closed....or put your fingers in the kitchen sink disposal

Editing out the elaboration was a nice touch. I don't pay attention to what you say. I look at what you are doing holistically. Getting lost in the herring school isn't going to work. I'll keep the elaboration simple.

You have one of the poorest player development programs in the NBA.

Buddy Mignon
12-21-2015, 01:21 PM
I see you laugh to keep from crying. Byron Scott is a poor development coach and NBA draft picks do not come in ready made since Tim Duncan came out.

Your tank plan is rife with failures. And before you go on about how they can replace him I remind you that the biggest dumbass in the NBA runs your franchise.

Now go ahead and spam the main board and this one because you are afraid to really face how shitty your team inherently is.

Suns. Heat. Lakers. It's like the midas touch of shit.

Since Kobe made the jump from HS to top tier player are one and done. Jim played four years of college, and like most 22 year olds, they are NBA ready.

Buddy Mignon
12-21-2015, 01:27 PM

That's a classic.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-21-2015, 02:05 PM
Since Kobe made the jump from HS to top tier player are one and done. Jim played four years of college, and like most 22 year olds, they are NBA ready.

And water is wet. Now name me the top prospect that waited 4 years since TD.

Those lottery picks are a bunch of 20 year olds nowadays. You have Byron Scott teaching them and when it comes time to replace him, Jerry's kids get to choose the successor.

How do you tank and instill a winning tradition with Byron Scott as your coach? If you want to pretend this is a fantasy team like your owners that would be delicious.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-21-2015, 02:06 PM
Julian Randle is looking like a decent bench player at least.

:lol Byron Scott