PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Kobe Picks The Top 5 He's Played Against and Shockingly It Includes 2 Rocket Players

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2015, 08:23 AM
Some people are already upset that he left Tim Duncan off his list....and ok I get and totally understand Hakeem.I agree with that one 100%......Dream was better than Duncan could ever dream of but I don't understand how he put 2 Rockets in his top 5...He put Clyde Drexler in there as well :lol and Kevin Durant is kinda suspect...I think that may be the first clue that Durant ends up in LA....I don't believe Kobe's list at all...because just 2 weeks ago he said AI and MJ were the 2 best he's faced now he throws Durant in there .:lmao

Take notes people its called being a good salesman 101....once we get the draft pick and Durant signs..then Kobe is gonna take over as head coach....

The key point is the second thing Bryant told Holmes: It is hard to choose a top five from 1996 to 2015.

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2015, 08:27 AM
In all fairness just like Amy..Kobe treated Duncan like his bitch in the West during his prime..so I can see why he'd leave Timmy off..he just didn't see Timmy because he blew past him so much..Timmy wasn't a challenge for Kobe I guess..after all Kobe is 4-1 against him head to head....

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2015, 08:34 AM
The other thing is...Kobe could be angling to be the head coach of the Rockets next year..that would be funny as fuck.....Double up and Djohn would go into a comatose shock :lmao

TDMVPDPOY
12-22-2015, 09:13 AM
no mention of wade or any other clown who actually has a winning record against this POS

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2015, 09:26 AM
no mention of wade or any other clown who actually has a winning record against this POS

:cry:cry :cry

TDMVPDPOY
12-22-2015, 10:02 AM
over the hill drexler makes his lists, but not a prime wade? salty ass kent should go buy some dirk cream

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2015, 10:08 AM
over the hill drexler makes his lists, but not a prime wade? salty ass kent should go buy some dirk cream

Drexler must have been one tough Cookie when he faced Kobe..but Kobe is ice cold...because Wade has been all over his nuts in proclaiming Kobe is the greatest since MJ and Kobe in return picks Drexler over Wade :lmao

Thats my nigga

100%duncan
12-22-2015, 10:41 AM
Well yah when Duncan matches up with your Daddy then you better learn to stfu imho. Kobe knowing his place for the first time :wow

HarlemHeat37
12-22-2015, 12:13 PM
:lol Kobe's such an asshole, tbh, he's the best media manipulator of all-time, good shit..I hope he does television work post-retirement..

Drexler and Hakeem were in their mid-30s when he played against them:lmao..

DMC
12-22-2015, 12:20 PM
Some people are already upset that he left Tim Duncan off his list....and ok I get and totally understand Hakeem.I agree with that one 100%......Dream was better than Duncan could ever dream of but I don't understand how he put 2 Rockets in his top 5...He put Clyde Drexler in there as well :lol and Kevin Durant is kinda suspect...I think that may be the first clue that Durant ends up in LA....I don't believe Kobe's list at all...because just 2 weeks ago he said AI and MJ were the 2 best he's faced now he throws Durant in there .:lmao

Take notes people its called being a good salesman 101....once we get the draft pick and Durant signs..then Kobe is gonna take over as head coach....

The key point is the second thing Bryant told Holmes: It is hard to choose a top five from 1996 to 2015.

lol Hakeem was in Toronto in 2000. When was Kobe supposed to have this epic match up with him?

He just threw out 5 names. Clyde? lol Dude retired in 1998. So three of Kobe's "toughest" were retired before he got off the bench.

The Durant shout out was because Durant went to bat for him in the media. Prior to this year he's always said Russ was the toughest.

phyzik
12-22-2015, 01:16 PM
I wouldn't mention the guy that made me cry on national television either.

Buddy Mignon
12-22-2015, 01:24 PM
Kobe has earned the right to ruffle some feathers. I know Dirk, Jim, AI, and KG are salty right now. What this says more than anything is Kobe didn't see his peers on his level. As he got old guys like Lebron and KD gained his respect. Let's be honest here guys... Dirk and Jim never posed much competition to Kobe over the years. Kobe outscored Dirk entire team for 3 quarters one game. And Kobe played his best ball against Jim leading the head to head 4-1 in playoffs.

I don't even recall him even playing against Drexler. :lol

ambchang
12-22-2015, 01:27 PM
Kobe just showing appreciation for players like him, over the hill players and/or betas.

Buddy Mignon
12-22-2015, 01:29 PM
Kobe just showing appreciation for players like him, over the hill players and/or betas.

They just did a power ranking for players over 33 and Matt Barnes is on it but not Jimmy...:lmao

Arcadian
12-22-2015, 01:35 PM
He knows Duncan is his superior, but he would obviously never admit it, being the butt-jealous little faggot that he is.

:lol Duncan a top 5 player all time
:lol Doesnt give a fuck about Kirb's gay list
:lol Would actually be an insult to appear on that list
:lol Kirb will never sniff the real top 10 of all time
:lol Opinion invalid
:lol Let's ask Tim who are in HIS top 5
:lol Everyone knows Tim destroys Kirb in bball IQ
:lol Koolaidfag

Kool Bob Love
12-22-2015, 01:41 PM
I wonder what that weasel is gonna say when Duncan 1ups him in June.

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2015, 01:45 PM
lol Hakeem was in Toronto in 2000. When was Kobe supposed to have this epic match up with him?

This dunk on Dream makes your statement untrue...tbh

https://youtube/IV2KY3RJaCI

Buddy Mignon
12-22-2015, 01:51 PM
He knows Duncan is his superior, but he would obviously never admit it, being the butt-jealous little faggot that he is.

:lol Duncan a top 5 player all time
:lol Doesnt give a fuck about Kirb's gay list
:lol Would actually be an insult to appear on that list
:lol Kirb will never sniff the real top 10 of all time
:lol Opinion invalid
:lol Koolaidfag

How bout financial IQ?

DMC
12-22-2015, 01:58 PM
This dunk on Dream makes your statement untrue...tbh

https://youtube/IV2KY3RJaCI
lol

Guy retires in 2002 and Kobe says he's the toughest match up as if Shaq didn't do all the work.

DMC
12-22-2015, 02:01 PM
How bout financial IQ?
With Kicked to the Kurby not having a prenup, his financial future is yet to be seen.

StrengthAndHonor
12-22-2015, 02:01 PM
Didn't Kobe said Iverson was the toughest competitor he faced? Yet he's not on the list?

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2015, 02:14 PM

How is that remotely possible basketball wise...Tim can't dribble has no handles can only score in certain spots on the floor and can't defend all 5 positions like Kobe can.

Tim is slower and isn't required to think the game via multiple positions based on his position....theres no way we can on its face say he has a higher IQ....especially not after getting fleeced by the drunk illegal Mexican and the White wine salesman :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2015, 02:24 PM

Easy His top 5 is:

Tim Duncan
John Amechi
Jason Collins
Eddie Curry
Chris Bosh

Bench: Richard Jefferson

Ref: Bill Kennedy
Coach: Luke Walton

:lmao
Game commentators:

Kobe
Rondo
Noah

daslicer
12-22-2015, 02:44 PM
Easy His top 5 is:

Tim Duncan
John Amechi
Jason Collins
Eddie Curry
Chris Bosh

Bench: Richard Jefferson

Ref: Bill Kennedy
Coach: Luke Walton

:lmao
Game commentators:

Kobe
Rondo
Noah

I didn't know you thought Luke was gay?

ambchang
12-22-2015, 03:45 PM
They just did a power ranking for players over 33 and Matt Barnes is on it but not Jimmy...:lmao

Who are "they"?

12-22-2015, 04:14 PM
Kobe has earned the right to ruffle some feathers. I know Dirk, Jim, AI, and KG are salty right now. What this says more than anything is Kobe didn't see his peers on his level. As he got old guys like Lebron and KD gained his respect. Let's be honest here guys... Dirk and Jim never posed much competition to Kobe over the years. Kobe outscored Dirk entire team for 3 quarters one game. And Kobe played his best ball against Jim leading the head to head 4-1 in playoffs.

I don't even recall him even playing against Drexler. :lol

Dirk 4
TOSB Kirby 0

:lmaoNaruto faggot

DMC
12-22-2015, 04:55 PM
Buddy not knowing the definition of the term "peers".

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2015, 05:19 PM
lol

Guy retires in 2002 and Kobe says he's the toughest match up as if Shaq didn't do all the work.

You gotta stop repeating debunked theories...Kobe 2 Shaq 1 took that right away from you... now again wasnt Hakeem and Shaq both on the floor when Kobe went 20-26 from the field :lmao

https://youtube/qYYXL1Z1NEc

spurraider21
12-22-2015, 05:31 PM
In all fairness just like Amy..Kobe treated Duncan like his bitch in the West during his prime..so I can see why he'd leave Timmy off..he just didn't see Timmy because he blew past him so much..Timmy wasn't a challenge for Kobe I guess..after all Kobe is 4-1 against him head to head....
Are you leaving out the 99 sweep or the 2003 dethroning? Or the 2013 dodge

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2015, 05:40 PM
Are you leaving out the 99 sweep or the 2003 dethroning? Or the 2013 dodge

If you want to count the asterisk season be my guest it's still head to head Kobe 4 Duncan 2 theres no other way to slice it....Kobe has curb stomped that nigga in the playoffs he's played

DMC
12-22-2015, 05:55 PM
You gotta stop repeating debunked theories...Kobe 2 Shaq 1 took that right away from you... now again wasnt Hakeem and Shaq both on the floor when Kobe went 20-26 from the field :lmao

https://youtube/qYYXL1Z1NEc

Either way, Kobe didn't guard Hakeem. Stop being a silly twat about it, get back into character as a fake e-nigg3r

Sean Cagney
12-22-2015, 05:59 PM
This is the same guy that said in 2013 he was watching and hoping Tim did not get his 5th, he watches very closely and is very competitive and admitted he is jealous of Tims situation with the Spurs and how steady they have been his whole career instead of new teams and coaches etc. He knows Tim is up there.

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2015, 06:06 PM
This is the same guy that said in 2013 he was watching and hoping Tim did not get his 5th, he watches very closely and is very competitive and admitted he is jealous of Tims situation with the Spurs and how steady they have been his whole career instead of new teams and coaches etc. He knows Tim is up there.

Tim is not really....Tim could have been had he repeated but he just wasnt man enough for that job.... Just like Colorado cost Kobe his 6th..so did Amy cost Tammy his 6th2...tbh

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2015, 06:09 PM
Either way, Kobe didn't guard Hakeem. Stop being a silly twat about it, get back into character as a fake e-nigg3r

Kobe didn't guard Tim either doesn't keep you simpletons from making the comparisons ;-) ok big precious :lol

midnightpulp
12-22-2015, 06:33 PM
I'm surprised Nash isn't on there, considering he leads Kobe 2-0 in the playoffs (like Lakers fans throw out '99, I'm throwing out '10, since Nash was far past his prime). Dirk also leads Kirbs, 1-0.

Paul Pierce should be on there, as well. Along with Tayshaun Prince, both of whom shut Kirby down on the biggest stage :lol

midnightpulp
12-22-2015, 06:44 PM
:lol Kobe's such an asshole, tbh, he's the best media manipulator of all-time, good shit..I hope he does television work post-retirement..

Drexler and Hakeem were in their mid-30s when he played against them:lmao..

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=drexlcl01&p2=bryanko01

Drexler shot .273 when he played the Lakers :lmao

Meanwhile, D-Wade has an 11-8 record vs. Kirbs, and has him beat in pretty much every stat category:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&p1=wadedw01&p2=bryanko01

So salty :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2015, 07:08 PM
I'm surprised Nash isn't on there, considering he leads Kobe 2-0 in the playoffs (like Lakers fans throw out '99, I'm throwing out '10, since Nash was far past his prime). Dirk also leads Kirbs, 1-0.

Paul Pierce should be on there, as well. Along with Tayshaun Prince, both of whom shut Kirby down on the biggest stage :lol

Kobe has more rings than every one you list...and thats fine if they have playoff win edges over Kobe....the reality is Tammy doesn't and never will :lol

midnightpulp
12-22-2015, 07:27 PM
Kobe has more rings than every one you list...and thats fine if they have playoff win edges over Kobe....the reality is Tammy doesn't and never will :lol

Rings are team accomplishments. Both Nash and Dirk beat Kobe statistically heads up. Rip Hamilton does, as well :lol

DMC
12-22-2015, 07:40 PM
Kobe didn't guard Tim either doesn't keep you simpletons from making the comparisons ;-) ok big precious :lol
I didn't suggest Tim Duncan. Kobe forgoes contemporary and just elects contempt. That's one salty ass nigga.

Buddy Mignon
12-22-2015, 07:42 PM
I didn't suggest Tim Duncan. Kobe forgoes contemporary and just elects contempt. That's one salty ass nigga.

Not as salty as you all right now.

DMC
12-22-2015, 07:46 PM
Not as salty as you all right now.
I've been on the treadmill, Luva.

Arcadian
12-22-2015, 08:59 PM
How is that remotely possible basketball wise...Tim can't dribble has no handles can only score in certain spots on the floor and can't defend all 5 positions like Kobe can.

Tim is slower and isn't required to think the game via multiple positions based on his position....theres no way we can on its face say he has a higher IQ....especially not after getting fleeced by the drunk illegal Mexican and the White wine salesman :lol

:lol Demonstrating that you also have shit bball IQ (as expected)

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2015, 09:02 PM
:lol Demonstrating that you also have shit bball IQ (as expected)

Everything I said is factual..dispute it legitimately or keep your female like mouth shut...

Arcadian
12-22-2015, 10:32 PM
Everything I said is factual..dispute it legitimately or keep your female like mouth shut...

Your comment was just completely off base. Where do I begin? Bball IQ applies equally well to all positions and all sizes. Duncan regularly demonstrates elite IQ by making smart decisions, making the right play at the right time, facilitating teammates, and running the offense (and defense) efficiently in general.

These same areas are weaknesses for Kirbs and always have been. Thus, Duncan has superior bball IQ. And he's also a smarter person in general, so his opinions about the NBA are more valid.

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2015, 10:44 PM
Your comment was just completely off base. Where do I begin? Bball IQ applies equally well to all positions and all sizes. Duncan regularly demonstrates elite IQ by making smart decisions, making the right play at the right time, facilitating teammates, and running the offense (and defense) efficiently in general.

These same areas are weaknesses for Kirbs and always have been. Thus, Duncan has superior bball IQ. And he's also a smarter person in general, so his opinions about the NBA are more valid.

How...by camping out in the paint? Its a fucking myth just like he was living the perfect married life..NOT

DMC
12-23-2015, 12:42 PM
Kobe won't call Tim a top 10 all time player. He'll refuse to be "goaded into answering that" but will later offer that someone like Durant or Westbrook might finish in the top 10 all time. Kobe par per, ego ne'er going to retire.

Kawhitstorm
12-23-2015, 03:45 PM
If you want to count the asterisk season be my guest it's still head to head Kobe 4 Duncan 2 theres no other way to slice it....Kobe has curb stomped that nigga in the playoffs he's played

Tim's win over Kobe/Shaq should could for 2 b/c he beat two 1st ballot HOFers in the PRIMES. Kobe wouldn't make it past the 1st rd if he had Jim's supporting cast b/w 2000-2004. (Manu emerged in 2004-05 & Porker was miserable as a faux wingman in '04)

The Spurs wouldn't have beaten the '02 Queens, '04 Pistons, '08 Celtics so the Lakers didn't prevent them from winning a title. Even beating the '01 Sixers is questionable since Sixers were an excellent defensive team & the Spurs were a mediocre offensive team (esp. w/o Derek Anderson); Iverson would have also slaughtered the Spurs guards & wouldn't have had to exert energy on defense.:lol On the other hand, the Lakers would have beaten the 99 Knicks & '03 Mavs/Nets if they got past the Spurs.

Only the '06 Spurs had a real chance at winning the title but even then Tim had planter fasciitis & was experience full body cramps from over excretion. The refs also jobbed the Spurs more than the Mavs in '06 playoffs so Wade might have averaged 50:lol.

Tim shutdown the forum:toast, broke up the Lakers 3 peat dynasty:toast & sent Coward running out of town:toast (100 miles & still running).:lmao

If you are going to count '99 as an asterisk season just b/c every team played under the same circumstance then '08 series deserves an asterisk since Manu was injured not to mention the BS uncalled foul on Fisher in Gm 4 when Barry should have gone to the line to shoot 3 FTs for the win.

bWiw60NusOY

TheGreatYacht
12-23-2015, 05:12 PM
Has Tim ever even commented on Kobe's gay retirement poem? Peanut head is probably salty that DuncAlpha let him play in his era, and that he's about to get 1up'd

Thebesteva
12-23-2015, 06:10 PM
The other thing is...Kobe could be angling to be the head coach of the Rockets next year..that would be funny as fuck.....Double up and Djohn would go into a comatose shock :lmao

:lol

Thread
12-23-2015, 07:33 PM

That was before stinkpot Amy outed Tim and then Tim's financial guy stripped him naked & busted his hole for $25 million.

Koolaid_Man
12-23-2015, 07:38 PM
That was before stinkpot Amy outed Tim and then Tim's financial guy stripped him naked & busted his hole for $25 million.

:lol that corn dogged hole been getting a real good reaming from all angles :lol

Thread
12-23-2015, 07:41 PM
:lol that corn dogged hole been getting a real good reaming from all angles :lol

And except for you nobody has called him on it. Like it never happened. Motherfuckers.

CHARGE!!!!!!

Silver&Black
12-23-2015, 07:45 PM
And except for you nobody has called him on it. Like it never happened. Motherfuckers.

CHARGE!!!!!!

And you're acting like 5-23 isn't happening right now.

tee, hee

Thread
12-23-2015, 07:46 PM
And you're acting like 5-23 isn't happening right now.

tee, hee

Horseshit. My indictment for their season/plight is part of the record.

Silver&Black
12-23-2015, 08:07 PM
Horseshit. My indictment for their season/plight is part of the record.

That's complete bullshit and you know it Cubs.

Kool and Naruto still show up every single day. They've stuck around during the shit show...and I must give them credit for it. You on the other hand....you cower and retreat to the safety of the reading room for months at a time. Guess we can add "running away at the first sign of adversity" to your record now.

Have you or haven't you been hiding like a fucking girl for most (if not all) of this season? And don't fucking lie to me Dale. I won't tolerate it.

Thread
12-23-2015, 09:00 PM
That's complete bullshit and you know it Cubs.

Kool and Naruto still show up every single day. They've stuck around during the shit show...and I must give them credit for it. You on the other hand....you cower and retreat to the safety of the reading room for months at a time. Guess we can add "running away at the first sign of adversity" to your record now.

Have you or haven't you been hiding like a fucking girl for most (if not all) of this season? And don't fucking lie to me Dale. I won't tolerate it.

You ain't the fuckin' champion, &. You got no rights here.