PDA

View Full Version : Avante Admits To Being A Pedophile On A Psych Forums Website

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2015, 09:24 AM
Wow...I was looking for some trolling material to say Merry Xmas but then I found this..the mod on that Forum locked the thread from early last year

http://www.psychforums.com/paraphilias/topic139627.html

Reck
12-22-2015, 09:35 AM
:wow

Well at least he was honest for once.

Admits that 285 pounds is not steel but fat.
Admits he's a pedophile.
Admits he's been bullied here.

Kinda feel bad for him.

Goes to show though, you should never use the same name everywhere you post and admit to crap like this.

And I'm betting that after today, Avante quits posting here all together.

benefactor
12-22-2015, 09:40 AM
Damn Kool...as much shit as I've given you that's some serious detective work. Pretty much confirms what we all already knew.

DD
12-22-2015, 09:54 AM
Looks like a HH troll job imho.

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2015, 10:02 AM
Damn Kool...as much shit as I've given you that's some serious detective work. Pretty much confirms what we all already knew.

Thanks my wigga but I'm just reporting the news...he kept fucking with Kool for no reason so I don't feel sorry for the dam near 300 lb pedo...:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2015, 10:03 AM
Looks like a HH troll job imho.

I thought about that too but if it was we would have seen it by now it was posted almost 2 yrs ago

Reck
12-22-2015, 10:22 AM
I thought about that too but if it was we would have seen it by now it was posted almost 2 yrs ago

Thats the troll job.

People love googling other members names here. DD is probably right.

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2015, 10:25 AM
Thats the troll job.

He's also probably wrong...Avante admitted here as well so don't forget that...he's a disgusting character who should be in prison for exploiting kids not on here talking about his obsessions with athletic black men....:lol

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2015, 10:28 AM
Remember during the Jared subway pedo thread...Avante never commented on that thread and when he finally did his lone post in that entire thread was a defection away from Jared's pedophilia

benefactor
12-22-2015, 10:48 AM
Thats the troll job.

I don't know man...joined that place in March and then didn't post until two months later and that's his only post? Seems like he thought about it a while then went on through with it.

I'm on the fence...it's not as cut and dry as Naruto but it definitely has some qualities of legitimacy.

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2015, 10:53 AM
I don't know man...joined that place in March and then didn't post until two months later and that's his only post? Seems like he thought about it a while then went on through with it.

BINGO!

Blake
12-22-2015, 11:06 AM
:lol troll job

Pauly D
12-22-2015, 11:36 AM
No 100 meter times, I have my doubts

Avante
12-22-2015, 12:48 PM
First off I made it very clear I was on the USS John A. Bole and then the USS Horne. I was never ....stationed...in the Phillipines. So we can stop right there.

Real life.

I'm 19 years old the first time I stepped off a ship onto Phillipines soil. I had duty that day and then the next day I stood duty for another guy (20 bucks) on the third day I finally go over into Olongapo. Keep in mind I'd never been in a bar before.

So we walk in and there's this little Filipino band singing....I hear that train a comin' it's rolling round the bend....yep, Johnny Cash. Little guy sounded just like Johnny Cash, I'd find out later he spoke no English. As we headed towards the bar here they came, they were like locusts..."buy me drink babysan, buy me drink"....so I look for the most attractive one with the best body and................

Now tell me, what does a young guy especially a fucking sex pervert like this Kool freak do? Imagine Kool surrounded by pussy, hell the freak would have passed the fuck out. He would have cum all over himself laying there.

Now think just a little bit midgets, in a room full of full grown women how would your buddies deal with you searching out some kid? So there you sit on a bar stool buying a little kid drinks, hahahaha!!!!!!! You people really this fucking dense? It would have been..."that Avante is a fucking pedo".

Like most men I'm attracted to well built women not little under developed girls. So cool the stupidity.

And, there is nobody reading this who would have.."oh no thanks sweetheart, no pussy for me"...and we all know it. All of you would have done the same damn thing and we all know it.

And, if I would have seen a buddy with some obvious kid it would have been..."what the fuck ya doing ya sick fuck?" Ya don't mess with kids, any man that does ya blow their fucking brains out, ok? Got that?

There is nobody worst walking this planet than a sick ass pedo, you kill that sick mutherfucker. Now what about that don't you understand?

And, the drinking age was 18, so bars hire underage girls to hustle drinks?

DMC
12-22-2015, 12:56 PM
Don't you mean Phillipians?

leemajors
12-22-2015, 12:58 PM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--posPkjQc--/ger3fvwbymr3wfzmudzp.gif

Avante
12-22-2015, 01:06 PM
This all got started when I posted....

When I was over there in the early 70's, I knew nothing about the sex slavery thing. It wasn't until manu years later I became aware of that situation and it pissed me off. How come we weren't told about that? That wasn't right, we should have been.

How that ever became....you're a pedo.....I have no clue. That's how immature the posters here are.

What's funny is people who know me know my stance on this. I would beat the fuck out of any guy messing wirth kids. So to see the silliness here, wow~~~~.

Look at this Kool freak, he can't go 24 hours with some stupid immature thread about sex, so we can only imagine what this weirdo would have done in the Phillipines surrounded by pussy.

Darth_Pelican
12-22-2015, 01:11 PM
Harlem posted this in Avante's visitor messages in May 2014. It's a troll job.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483

ChumpDumper
12-22-2015, 01:15 PM
HarlemHeat37 - 02-28-2014 View Conversation
You've been warned, you fat pedo, tbh..

lol meltdown

Avante
12-22-2015, 01:22 PM
I will say this, I do get a kick out of human nature. Watching how people act around those superior to them is comical. And, by now I can't believe ya midgets haven't figured out any attention is a good thing, in my opinion.

Now think little people. Who sits on a bar stool buying a little kid drinks? Actually think, ok? So the bars hired ..underage kids...to hustle drinks knowing it was illegal? No man wants his buddies to see him with some kid. You do know this, right?

Avante
12-22-2015, 01:24 PM
This is why I post here, it's sooooooooooooo damn easy to be the most interesting/intelligent poster here.

Would ya believe there are actually places out there where posters know them blues/track/football/literature on my level? There I just blend in, here I stand out, ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
12-22-2015, 01:47 PM
Love these ..AVANTE...threads. So let's have some music.

There is a thrift store in town that always has a shit load of off the wall stuff. $2.50 for CD's.

I've discovered a number of..who?...there.

My latest find, yep, scored again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKFP0a63p1U

DJR210
12-22-2015, 01:52 PM
First off I made it very clear I was on the USS John A. Bole and then the USS Horne. I was never ....stationed...in the Phillipines. So we can stop right there.

Real life.

I'm 19 years old the first time I stepped off a ship onto Phillipines soil. I had duty that day and then the next day I stood duty for another guy (20 bucks) on the third day I finally go over into Olongapo. Keep in mind I'd never been in a bar before.

So we walk in and there's this little Filipino band singing....I hear that train a comin' it's rolling round the bend....yep, Johnny Cash. Little guy sounded just like Johnny Cash, I'd find out later he spoke no English. As we headed towards the bar here they came, they were like locusts..."buy me drink babysan, buy me drink"....so I look for the most attractive one with the best body and................

Now tell me, what does a young guy especially a fucking sex pervert like this Kool freak do? Imagine Kool surrounded by pussy, hell the freak would have passed the fuck out. He would have cum all over himself laying there.

Now think just a little bit midgets, in a room full of full grown women how would your buddies deal with you searching out some kid? So there you sit on a bar stool buying a little kid drinks, hahahaha!!!!!!! You people really this fucking dense? It would have been..."that Avante is a fucking pedo".

Like most men I'm attracted to well built women not little under developed girls. So cool the stupidity.

And, there is nobody reading this who would have.."oh no thanks sweetheart, no pussy for me"...and we all know it. All of you would have done the same damn thing and we all know it.

And, if I would have seen a buddy with some obvious kid it would have been..."what the fuck ya doing ya sick fuck?" Ya don't mess with kids, any man that does ya blow their fucking brains out, ok? Got that?

There is nobody worst walking this planet than a sick ass pedo, you kill that sick mutherfucker. Now what about that don't you understand?

:lol Tl;dr

In summary, guilty.

DJR210
12-22-2015, 01:53 PM
:lmao Rainbowstar partner in pedo

Avante
12-22-2015, 01:58 PM
:lol Tl;dr

In summary, guilty.

Summary

You shoot a sick ass pedo.

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2015, 02:08 PM
Love these ..AVANTE...threads. So let's have some music.

There is a thrift store in town that always has a shit load of off the wall stuff. $2.50 for CD's.

Here you go pedo...

https://youtube/CZB6WXDuM1g

Avante
12-22-2015, 02:17 PM
Here you go pedo...

https://youtube/CZB6WXDuM1g

Why do you totally ignore the fact I see sick ass pedos as the scum of the earth? Why do you just make shit up? That's like me saying you get pussy and aren't a fucking freak.

Kool, are you really as totally fucked up as you appear?

GROW THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
12-22-2015, 02:25 PM
What's funny about this is how ya all think watching immature know nothings bugs me, when it's the exact opposite. I have fun with this as would any mature adult, to watch just how stupid people can be, hahahaha!!!!!!! How could so many be so totaly clueless about this sailors in foreign bars thing, wow~~~~~ You little people really this dense?

Bars hiring underage kids to hustle drinks...HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never seen anywhere with as many dumb posters as we have here, let me guess...Texas~!

BD24
12-22-2015, 03:08 PM
Great thread Kool
:bobo

DJR210
12-22-2015, 04:19 PM
Koolaid_Man w/ the early Xmas gift to the forum :tu

Thanks bro

DMC
12-22-2015, 05:02 PM
Posters compromising their alts itt

Avante
12-22-2015, 05:04 PM
Why my stance on pedophilia gets totally ignored remains a mystery to me. This all got started by me complaining about why we weren't told about that world over there.

All I can guess is we have a lot of immature know nothings here.

So you little people actually think little kids hustled drinks in bars, you really this far gone?

This is well known to everyone but Texans?

The “working” girls would always come to your table and try to get you to buy them an over-priced cocktail with which the bar raked in their revenue. The girls were also there to solicit favors for later in the evening, if you chose. Most all of these women would tell you that they from some distant village or province and were here to make money for their family and for college*****. These girls were like temporary wives or girlfriends to some of the guys. They knew when you were getting shipped out and when you would return, so were available for you on your next visit to Subic Bay. Evidently there was a coconut telegraph that could provide the “ladies” with ship movement and know what we were doing before we did. John had his Yolanda and another shipmate had Jane Fonda Superstar, who worked upstairs at the D’Wave Club. Now I don’t remember how she got that nickname by us, but I’m betting it was before we were aware of the full impact of Jane Fonda’s (the actress) anti-war stand. Oh, to be young and single in this third-world Adult DisneyLand. Sort of a kinky nirvana. This was everything (and more) my friend Dave said it was several years prior. As I recall, the interiors of most of these places seemed the same; dimly lit and muggy. Some had swamp coolers or real a/c units, others not. Some had more spiders or lizards on the walls than others. Some had floor shows that would be really hard to describe.

Hard to believe so many here are totally ignorant to that. To act like you little people do about something so old and well known....???

***** little kids and college?

hehateme
12-22-2015, 05:31 PM
http://stuffpoint.com/family-guy/image/178779-family-guy-herbert-gif.gif

Avante
12-22-2015, 05:33 PM
So you like little boys, what a faggot.

Avante
12-22-2015, 05:39 PM
It started out....

There could have been some 16 year old girls in those bars.
Then it became 14 year old girls.
Then just maybe 13 or 12, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then it was little boys as if those bars hired little boys to hustle drinks, hahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just how many complete morons post here?

Clipper Nation
12-22-2015, 05:39 PM
Summary

You shoot a sick ass pedo.
Summary

You are a sick ass pedo.

Avante
12-22-2015, 05:43 PM
Summary

You are a sick ass pedo.

translation

I see you're once again having another great ATS season, yep, I was wrong, you are an expert.

I also see you were right about Russell Wilson and I was wrong again.

And as we can see I was also wrong about Cam Newton.

Yep, I;m an idiot.

Oh yeah, ya also nailed Derrick Henry. You are "Da Man".

I know you're no pedo, but being an idiot I must play along.

Avante
12-22-2015, 05:47 PM
Avante vs a board full of know nothings/morons and idiots, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! And with one hand tied behind my back, trying to make it fair.

I do wish there was a higher level of poster here, this is too easy for me, I do prefer a challenge.

The geat Johnny "Slim" Campbell, I know....who?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaF8bAnp5cA

Avante
12-22-2015, 06:12 PM
Campbell is from Louisiana.

So a nice little Texas/Louisiana mix...

Robert Pete Williams
Mance Lipscomb
Johnny "Slim" Campbell
Lightnin' Hopkins
Tony Joe White
Dr.John
Smokey Hogg
Papa Mali
The Neville Brothers

and...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUKTSJE9PTQ

Avante
12-22-2015, 06:27 PM
A little prayer...

God, is there anyway You could ZAP~~~~ some intelligence into the others here, I'd sure appreciate it, for me to go down this many levels gives me a nose bleed.

Thanks God.

Avante
12-22-2015, 07:06 PM
One of my New Years resolutions is to no longer talk about this silliness.

Little people, I was just a young kid in a world that could have been Mars, ok? It was that different from central Cali. I knew nothing about bars and hookers and how could I?

I did like girls like we all do, and it was pretty obvious what was going on. So I like all the other guys got drunk, danced, and made it with the ladies. There was nothing going on that involved little kids that I saw, ok? There were plenty of full grown women there, alright?

Ok, that will be my last say on this it really has gotten boring, and only a total idiot wouldn't understand that situation over there.

I do get the fact we have an over abundance of immature posters here. And it was fun for awhile but damn.......just how many times can you little farts look stupid?

DONE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AlexJones
12-22-2015, 07:28 PM
It's fucking real wtf

Clipper Nation
12-22-2015, 07:31 PM
One of my New Years resolutions is to no longer talk about this silliness.

Little people, I was just a young kid in a world that could have been Mars, ok? It was that different from central Cali. I knew nothing about bars and hookers and how could I?

I did like girls like we all do, and it was pretty obvious what was going on. So I like all the other guys got drunk, danced, and made it with the ladies. There was nothing going on that involved little kids that I saw, ok? There were plenty of full grown women there, alright?

Ok, that will be my last say on this it really has gotten boring, and only a total idiot wouldn't understand that situation over there.

I do get the fact we have an over abundance of immature posters here. And it was fun for awhile but damn.......just how many times can you little farts look stupid?

DONE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cool story, Subway Jared.

benefactor
12-22-2015, 07:33 PM
http://stuffpoint.com/family-guy/image/178779-family-guy-herbert-gif.gif
:lol

Xevious
Kool, this is one of your more entertaining threads - all capped off with Avante talking to himself. Well done.

Blake
What's funny about this is how ya all think watching immature know nothings bugs me, when it's the exact opposite. I have fun with this

Clearly

Robz4000
12-22-2015, 07:35 PM
Even Kool has to get one right every 1000 posts. Good thread :tu

Avante
12-22-2015, 07:46 PM
Kool, this is one of your more entertaining threads - all capped off with Avante talking to himself. Well done.

You can't be this simple.

Avante
12-22-2015, 07:47 PM
Even Kool has to get one right every 1000 posts. Good thread :tu

Just think in order for this weirdo to FINALLY have an entertaining thread, it has to be about Avante, hahahaha!!!!!!!!! All those stupid...OH MY GOD SEX~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ threads this freak has posted can't compare to Avante.

Avante
12-22-2015, 07:51 PM
Cool story, Subway Jared.

translation

Yep, I was wrong about your betting skills, Russell Wilson and Can Newton, that's why ya don't see me in the NFL forum anymore.

Hey moron....RW has set a record since THE BEAST has been gone, you know know this, right?

Buddy Mignon
12-22-2015, 08:13 PM
You can't be this simple.

Oh, he is.

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2015, 09:37 PM
Just think in order for this weirdo to FINALLY have an entertaining thread, it has to be about Avante, hahahaha!!!!!!!!! All those stupid...OH MY GOD SEX~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ threads this freak has posted can't compare to Avante.

Lets see...You're a pedophile that believes in Jesus and you fantasize about 12 yr old girls that don't speak English...when your not thinking about raping kids you dream of athletic black men with their muscular bodies bending you over while they sing the blues....:lol you're one fucked up sicko

DJR210
12-22-2015, 09:45 PM
Lets see...You're a pedophile that believes in Jesus and you fantasize about 12 yr old girls that don't speak English...when your not thinking about raping kids you dream of athletic black men with their muscular bodies bending you over while they sing the blues....:lol you're one fucked up sicko

http://i.imgur.com/8Lgsb.gif

HarlemHeat37
12-22-2015, 10:24 PM
Harlem posted this in Avante's visitor messages in May 2014. It's a troll job.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483

:lol it wasn't me, but I know who did it..I would have posted it here myself if it was my work like those koriwhat threads..

Avante is a good dude, tbh, knows his football..

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2015, 10:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8Lgsb.gif

:lol but seriously it is a weird juxtaposition...."let me fuck these 12 yr old kids by day and let these niggas fuck me in the ass at night." - Avante

Shit doesn't get any weirder :lol

Koolaid_Man
12-22-2015, 10:38 PM
Avante is a good dude, tbh, knows his football..

Did you miss the memo? He fucked girls he knew were underage by his own admission...he rationlized it away came back to the US and pretended to be saved....

He might as well adopt this as his Pedo theme song

https://youtube/sw8CxyQx4zE

lil'mo
12-23-2015, 12:09 AM
Avante destroys you chodes on the reg, it's getting embarrassing :lol

I. Hustle
12-23-2015, 10:13 AM
Avante vs a board full of know nothings/morons and idiots, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! And with one hand tied behind my back, trying to make it fair.

I do wish there was a higher level of poster here, this is too easy for me, I do prefer a challenge.

Don't you usually tie your victims hands behind their backs?

Wild Cobra
12-23-2015, 12:53 PM
LOL...

Two recent Avante threads.

Ideas for Xmas present for Avante

Avante Admits To Being A Pedophile On A Psych Forums Website

Maybe the two of you should get a room...

Koolaid_Man
12-23-2015, 04:54 PM
LOL...

Two recent Avante threads.

Maybe the two of you should get a room...

You'd be much more visible if you said what you really feel which is:

" Hey Avante I support you. I too am fighting child porno / pedo charges."

TheSanityAnnex
12-23-2015, 06:46 PM

Real life.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/webkit-fake-url://83ded7c3-cba7-4af5-ab7f-619aa3e147dd/imagegif

TheSanityAnnex
12-23-2015, 06:57 PM
I did like girls like we all do, and it was pretty obvious what was going on. So I like all the other guys got drunk, danced, and made it with the ladies.
http://i1311.photobucket.com/albums/s679/thefuzzylumpkins/giphy_zps4tc0olj3.gif

illusioNtEk
12-26-2015, 08:03 PM
Wow lol just wow