PDA

View Full Version : U.S. lets in four times as many suspected terrorists as it keeps out

TheSanityAnnex
12-22-2015, 04:24 PM
Det screening process

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/us-lets-in-four-times-as-many-suspected-terrorists-as-it-keeps-out/2015/12/21/aef66a00-a7fc-11e5-8058-480b572b4aae_story.html

U.S. lets in four times as many suspected terrorists as it keeps out

Resize Text

Print Article

Comments 356
(https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/us-lets-in-four-times-as-many-suspected-terrorists-as-it-keeps-out/2015/12/21/aef66a00-a7fc-11e5-8058-480b572b4aae_story.html#)

https://img.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_1484w/2010-2019/WashingtonPost/2015/12/21/Editorial-Opinion/Images/California_Shootings-07a85.jpg?uuid=bAmEfKgEEeWAWEgLVytKrg
A 2014 photo shows Tashfeen Malik, left, and Syed Farook, as they passed through O'Hare International Airport in Chicago. Malik entered the United States on a visa. (Associated Press)
https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=http://wp-eng-static.washingtonpost.com/author_images/thiessenm.jpg?ts=1436829499097&w=80&h=80 (http://www.washingtonpost.com/people/marc-a-thiessen)
By Marc A. Thiessen (http://www.washingtonpost.com/people/marc-a-thiessen) December 21

The Obama administration insists that it is safe to admit 10,000 Syrian refugees because we have “very extensive screening procedures (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFPdz-RlCYk)” in place. “It involves our intelligence community, our national counterterrorism center, extensive interviews, vetting them against all the available information,” deputy national security adviser Ben Rhodes recently declared.
He left out one fact: Those screening procedures are so broken that, State Department records show, they let in more than four times as many suspected terrorists as they keep out.
Marc Thiessen writes a weekly column for The Post on foreign and domestic policy and contributes to the PostPartisan blog. He is a fellow at the American Enterprise Institute. View Archive (http://www.washingtonpost.com/people/marc-a-thiessen)

Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/marcthiessen)
RSS (http://feeds.washingtonpost.com/rss/linksets/opinions/marc-thiessen)

The State Department admitted to Congress last week that it had revoked the visas of 9,500 individuals since 2001 who were believed to have either engaged in terrorist activities or were associated with a terrorist organization. Think about what that means: Nearly 10,000 people considered too dangerous to enter the United States because of suspected terrorist activity or association were mistakenly granted visas to lawfully enter the country. They successfully penetrated our defenses, beat our screening system and got their hands on U.S. visas.
Worse still, after officials caught their mistake and revoked the visas after the fact, they lost track of the visa holders. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), chairman of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, pressed Michele Thoren Bond, assistant secretary for the Bureau of Consular Affairs, to explain what had happened to the 9,500. She replied: “I don’t know.”
We don’t know where these 9,500 individuals are, or how many of them — if any — are in the United States today.

That’s bad enough. But the story gets worse.
An examination of State Department records (http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en/law-and-policy/statistics/annual-reports.html) by American Enterprise Institute researcher Justin Lang found that since 2001, the State Department had denied visas to just 2,231 individuals because the applicant was suspected of terrorist ties or activity. Yet during that same period, the State Department granted U.S. visas to 9,500 people who it later figured out posed a terrorist threat — and had to go back and retroactively revoke those individuals’ visas.
The means our screening system is so bad, it let through more than four times as many suspected terrorists as it stopped. If a National Hockey League goalie let in more than four times as many goals as he blocked, he would be fired.
And let’s be clear: Those 9,500 visa revocations are just the suspected terrorists we know about. How many more terrorists are out there who also beat our screening system but officials did not figure out their mistake and revoke the visas?

I can name at least one: Tashfeen Malik. She never had her visa revoked. We learned she was a terrorist only after she and her husband massacred 14 people in San Bernardino, Calif. She beat our screening system, got into our country and carried out a terrorist attack.
So did Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, the 2009 so-called underwear bomber who nearly blew up a plane over Detroit on Christmas Day 2009. His father walked into a U.S. embassy and reported that his son was involved with terrorists. Yet the Wall Street Journal reports (http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB126205922889608567) that the State Department “didn’t revoke his visa after Mr. Abdulmutallab’s father alerted U.S. officials to his son’s potential radicalization.” How many more terrorist visa holders like Tashfeen Malik and Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab are out there today?
Our screening system is badly broken, and we have an administration that is more concerned with enforcing political correctness than protecting the American people. We know that terrorists use social media to spread propaganda, recruit operatives and plan attacks. Yet MSNBC reports that in 2011, officials in the Department of Homeland Security proposed a policy of scouring social media of visa applicants to look for terrorist ties. The proposal went through a year-long review and was about to be issued as official policy — when it was quashed by senior officials.

So when you hear Obama officials claim to have “extensive screening procedures” in place, remember that they considered and rejected a policy of checking social media accounts of visa applicants for terrorist ties. This was not an oversight. It was a conscious decision.
Despite this record, President Obama says Republicans are “betraying our values” for their reluctance to admit 10,000 Syrian refugees. Perhaps he should keep his moral outrage in check until his government finds the nearly 10,000 missing terrorists — and fixes a screening system that lets through more terrorists than it catches.

rmt
12-22-2015, 05:38 PM
If he (or anyone else) is so confident that the vetting is safe, he should invite them to live with him and his family in the White House. That should the American people his confidence and lack of fear.

ChumpDumper
12-22-2015, 06:14 PM
Man, you guys are truly terrified.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-22-2015, 06:41 PM
Throwing in the Twin Towers and going back to when this shit started in the 1970s, it's been about 140 people every year that dies. The 4000 from the tower is an outlier but we'll just be conservative and throw it in there.

You have about the same chance to win the lottery. Then again the OP and co. seem like the people that buy lottery tickets.

RD2191
12-22-2015, 07:07 PM
Pussy

rmt
12-22-2015, 07:37 PM
Man, you guys are truly terrified.

I think Th'Pusher has accused me of this before. Strange - especially since I believe in a God who is in control and please no mocking - I'm just explaining why I don't live in fear. Anyways, I prefer to call it common sense. I wonder, though, why there is this insistence on letting THESE refugees in. There are lots of people who are persecuted from other parts of the world (non-ISIS) that you aren't all clamoring to let in.

Splits
12-22-2015, 07:48 PM
:lol Thiessen, a.k.a professional bedwetter

Th'Pusher
12-22-2015, 08:10 PM
An appeal to emotion. No surprise it has drawn the interest of the OP.

TheSanityAnnex
12-22-2015, 08:39 PM
One click brings the entire sympathizer brigade. :lol too easy

ChumpDumper
12-22-2015, 08:52 PM
I think Th'Pusher has accused me of this before. Strange - especially since I believe in a God who is in control and please no mocking - I'm just explaining why I don't live in fear. Anyways, I prefer to call it common sense. I wonder, though, why there is this insistence on letting THESE refugees in. There are lots of people who are persecuted from other parts of the world (non-ISIS) that you aren't all clamoring to let in.OK, where are you talking about?

ChumpDumper
12-22-2015, 08:53 PM
One click brings the entire sympathizer brigade. :lol too easySo this is just a troll thread?

Good to know you aren't serious about any of this.

Only guns.

Drachen
12-22-2015, 10:08 PM
I'm confused, this article starts off talking about refugees and that screening process, then tried to make a point about its efficacy using the visa process. It kinda went off the rails there so I stopped reading. Did I miss anything?

Dirk Oneanddoneski
12-22-2015, 10:42 PM
Its seems like its very simple to me if you want Islamic terrorism in your country then allow Muslim immigration/visas. If you dont want any then dont allow any Muslims in. Not everyone should be allowed to live here. How many Islamic terror attacks has Japan had?

http://reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0M70JN20150311

TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan accepted 11 asylum seekers out of a record 5,000 applications in 2014, Ministry of Justice data showed, drawing criticism from advocates and lawyers that the country is not doing enough to provide protection to refugees.

In 2013, Japan accepted six refugees, its lowest for 15 years.

It's that easy

boutons_deux
12-23-2015, 09:51 AM
gun fellators scared shitless, clinical paranoia, behind their racism, xenophobia

Winehole23
12-23-2015, 11:19 AM
that's as it should be. the free movement of people is net beneficial.

system's not perfect but it doesn't have to be: attacks are rare.

Winehole23
12-23-2015, 11:30 AM
and the threat isn't existential, it is merely episodic and deadly.

the overreaction to real danger and harm is more menacing to the American system than any possible attack on it.

boutons_deux
12-23-2015, 03:02 PM
Here's a story that will warm greatly the Christian Taliban hearts of all you Muslim haters

British Muslim Family Barred From Flight to Disneyland

A British Muslim family headed to Disneyland was prevented from boarding a plane to Los Angeles by U.S. authorities, even though they had received authorization for the trip, the Guardianreports (http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/22/us-stops-british-muslim-family-flight-disneyland-david-cameron).

They weren't given an explanation for why they were turned away;

the airline merely informed them they would not be reimbursed for the $13,340 flight fees.

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/british-muslim-family-barred-flight-disneyland?akid=13801.187590.JEbMTm&rd=1&src=newsletter1047836&t=10

TheSanityAnnex
12-23-2015, 03:20 PM
Here's a story that will warm greatly the Christian Taliban hearts of all you Muslim haters

British Muslim Family Barred From Flight to Disneyland

A British Muslim family headed to Disneyland was prevented from boarding a plane to Los Angeles by U.S. authorities, even though they had received authorization for the trip, the Guardianreports (http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/22/us-stops-british-muslim-family-flight-disneyland-david-cameron).

They weren't given an explanation for why they were turned away;

the airline merely informed them they would not be reimbursed for the $13,340 flight fees.

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/british-muslim-family-barred-flight-disneyland?akid=13801.187590.JEbMTm&rd=1&src=newsletter1047836&t=10

The father was blocked from flying to Israel and was also detained two days in Tel Aviv. Where was your outrage then or just maybe there is good reason he was blocked.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-35111938

boutons_deux
12-23-2015, 03:35 PM
"just maybe there is good reason he was blocked"

... you working assumption. Israel is wonderful, unbiased judge of risk from Muslims.

TheSanityAnnex
12-23-2015, 04:14 PM
"just maybe there is good reason he was blocked"

... you working assumption. Israel is wonderful, unbiased judge of risk from Muslims.

And Israel has good reason.

Just wanted to point out the father has been stopped twice before. Why alternet leave that out of their unbiased top notch reporting?

boutons_deux
12-23-2015, 04:16 PM
And Israel has good reason.

Just wanted to point out the father has been stopped twice before. Why alternet leave that out of their unbiased top notch reporting?

being stopped doesn't mean the stopping was justified.

TheSanityAnnex
12-23-2015, 04:19 PM
No shit. But before screaming Islamaphobe in their article they should at least find out what he's been stopped twice and detained once.

Th'Pusher
12-23-2015, 04:54 PM
For the OP and the others who live in a constant state of fear...

This Christmas, Tune It All Out
Americans are just about the safest people in the world, but we're more frightened than ever

The solution to most of our fears? Stop watching the news.
Before I had kids, I despised Christmas.

I thought the holiday was symbolic of everything that was fake, exploitative and wasteful about our culture. And nothing symbolized our population's sheep-like inability to think for itself than millions of economically strained people stampeding into debt because Television tells them they will offend Christ if they don't buy thousands of dollars of worthless crap.

A consumer Christmas, after all, is a bigger political shoo-in in America than an expanding defense budget. There will never be a meaningful movement in this country to make Christmas about peace, love and hand-made gifts. Even though many or perhaps most of us would like that, an avalanche of messaging would always intervene to prevent the holiday from ever being divorced from the ad-driven anxiety that's needed to keep spending levels high.

All of this used to drive me crazy, but now? My little boy likes the tree. He's getting Matchbox cars Friday, and he's going to love them. I can live with the political downside.

As for the rest of that shopaholic, mall-rushing craziness that can make this holiday so stressful, it turns out that it's optional. Switch off the wi-fi for a few days, turn off the TV, and it's amazing how much more reasonable the world instantly seems.

This has been a bad year for America, largely because politically, we've lost the ability to tune out. We no longer know how to calm down and appreciate what we have.

Though our economy may not be what it was, we're actually safer and less susceptible to crime or war than at any time in our history. But in the same way retailers want us buying on Christmas, others want us scared to death and addicted to news of threats at home and from abroad.

Media companies and politicians alike want us buying stories about terrorists, Ebola, immigrants, crime, hurricanes and whatever else gets the blood rushing to the fear center. And just as retailers sell us things we don't need, news writers and presidential candidates alike will sell us scare stories, whether we need them or not. They will never not need us to buy.

And we're obliging. We've become fear addicts. Not that this world is without threats, but what there is to worry about – even the threat of being killed in a terrorist attack – exists on a level nowhere near in proportion to our anxiety.

Madison Avenue has always understood that scaring people is a fantastic way to sell things. Decades ago, the worst abuses on this front tended to be relatively mild appeals to social neuroses, things like the classic "ring around the collar" commercial that made a generation of Americans frightened of being the dope with the sweat stain around his neck.

As the years passed, advertisers learned a lot about how not just to use existing fears, but to create new ones. How do you sell Head & Shoulders in China, a country that traditionally never gave a thought to dandruff? Easy: You run ads to create the social stigma, then sell the solution in the same message.

We Americans grew up bombarded by manipulations like this, and it's finally broken our spirit. After spending a long enough time learning to worry about relatively less harmful (though not harmless) things like having bad hair or yellow teeth or a thick waistline or unfashionable clothes, we've gradually become more susceptible to darker appeals.

What about those immigrants rushing across the border? Can you really be sure the people at the local mosque aren't planning something? Couldn't someone break into your home at night, or start shooting up your office?

It's not that there aren't real threats. The problem is that no one in popular culture is incentivized to mitigate our fears of those threats, or place them in context. Fox News is not going to sell many ads running stories called "Mexicans Are Basically Nice People Just Like Us." CNN isn't going to grab eyeballs showing videos of Muslim immigrants in New Jersey just hanging out watching soccer.

Moreover, any savvy Beltway operative will tell politicians that nuanced solutions and appeals for calm don't fly with voters geeked up on fear. Barack Obama was panned a few weeks ago after the San Bernardino massacre, when he offered an oddly un-alarmist four-point plan to combat ISIS-inspired terrorism in a speech that might as well have been entitled "It's Complicated."

That doesn't work with our generation. If you're going to sell us on the contagion, you've got to give us the simple antidote in the same breath. Tell us we've got terrorists in our hairline, fine, but where do we buy the Head & Shoulders to get rid of them? We get off on the fear, but the easy solution is also part of the addiction ritual. Now, when it's denied, we go crazy.

We saw this in the Republican debate last week, when the candidates repeatedly promised to resort to fantastic extremes to resolve our anxiety about things like terrorism and immigration. Debate moderator and jovially crazy person Hugh Hewitt, for instance, pressed Ben Carson on whether or not he could be as "ruthless" as Winston Churchill was fighting the Nazis.

"So you are OK with the deaths of thousands of innocent children and civilians?" he asked.

Hewitt was so obsessed with the question of Carson's willingness to kill children he asked it twice. Carson dodged the first attempt, but on the second he reassured Hewitt by playing up his experiences as a surgeon, when he told frightened children he would have to open up their heads.

Half-wits like Hewitt invoking the name of Churchill is a symptom of a protective fantasy we're sinking into in our panic. We want to believe that complex problems like terrorism can be met on the field of battle and beaten, Sherman to Panzer, like we beat the Nazis.

It's a national version of multiple personality disorder. We're tuning out and switching into characters from Band of Brothers because we can't handle who we really are: millions of people who feel helpless to do anything about those next-door neighbors who might be plotting mass murder.

The talk about internment and registries and carpet-bombing is just more Forties nostalgia. We want to shut the borders, put anything with slanty eyes in camps, and drop as many bombs on the bad guys as Rosie the Riveter can assemble. Our strength is in our industrial capacity, and we want to unleash it on someone, whether that will fix the problem or not.

People want answers. Rand Paul isn't going to win the Republican nomination because his platform is a question. He began his remarks last week with this: "The question is, how do we keep America safe from terrorism?" You could practically see the question mark on his suit. He might as well have been wearing Frank Gorshin's Riddler costume.

Paul then proceeded to pooh-pooh all the goofball fantasy answers his opponents are proposing: closing the Internet (!), banning religions, invading foreign countries. If we want boots on the ground, he said, they need to be "Arab boots on the ground."

Paul was trying not to lie to the voters about what's ahead. But that's why he's going to lose. Voters want easy solutions. It was weird enough when the idea of building a Great Wall of Mexico launched Donald Trump to the top of the polls, but now we also want to build a wall across the Internet, as though people could be physically prevented from getting bad ideas.

In reality, the solution to most of our fears is so much simpler. Stop watching the news. Or at least try to understand that there's a massive bureaucracy whose entire purpose is to exaggerate threats and keep us afraid, just as there's one designed to get us to empty our bank accounts at Christmastime.

What we're experiencing now is very much a sci-fi dystopia, where an overweening and intrusive bureaucracy of interests controls us through legends of death and chaos behind the wall. A frightened population is comically easy to manipulate. Scared people will give up the few things they have – their rights, their money, their freedom to travel and explore the world and alternative ideas – in exchange for promises of safety, even empty ones.

And that's exactly what we're seeing this year. ISIS notwithstanding, Americans are the safest, richest, most extravagantly protected people in the world, but we're more miserable, divided and frightened than ever. That we literally want to be walled off from the rest of the world would be bad enough, were it not also true that we increasingly also hate and fear each other.

It's gone too far. Yes, there are things to fear in the world, but there always will be, if your habit is to constantly scan the entire planet for threats and horrifying images. At least for the holidays, let's turn our scanners off and just look outside. It's not that bad. We don't have to be like this, not all the time anyway.

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/this-christmas-tune-it-all-out-20151223#ixzz3vBP6xyuG

Dirk Oneanddoneski
12-23-2015, 05:47 PM
Good looking out Shekelsteins :bobo

Dirk Oneanddoneski
12-23-2015, 07:57 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3371472/David-Cameron-look-Muslim-family-banned-visiting-Disneyland-California-U-S-officials.html

British Muslim father whose planned Disneyland trip was ruined when he and his family were barred from boarding a flight to the U.S. has now been forced to distance himself from a Facebook account claiming links to Al Qaeda and the Taliban.

Mohammad Tariq Mahmood, 41, his brother and their children, aged between eight and 19, said they were stopped at the departure gate at Gatwick airport and told their visas to the US had been revoked.

He claimed the family were barred from flying 'because they are Muslim'.

However, it has since emerged that a Facebook page claiming links to radical Islamist groups was set up by someone who has lived at the family's postal address, according to ITVnews

TheSanityAnnex
12-23-2015, 08:04 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3371472/David-Cameron-look-Muslim-family-banned-visiting-Disneyland-California-U-S-officials.html

British Muslim father whose planned Disneyland trip was ruined when he and his family were barred from boarding a flight to the U.S. has now been forced to distance himself from a Facebook account claiming links to Al Qaeda and the Taliban.

Mohammad Tariq Mahmood, 41, his brother and their children, aged between eight and 19, said they were stopped at the departure gate at Gatwick airport and told their visas to the US had been revoked.

He claimed the family were barred from flying 'because they are Muslim'.

However, it has since emerged that a Facebook page claiming links to radical Islamist groups was set up by someone who has lived at the family's postal address, according to ITVnews
:lmao no wonder he's been no flied twice and destained at an airport for two days. Fucking sympathizers won't be admitting this or redact anything, they rushed to get out the newest Islamophobia article and that's all that matters to them.

TheSanityAnnex
12-23-2015, 08:08 PM
:lol

ChumpDumper
12-23-2015, 08:08 PM
It reportedly lists the job titles 'supervisor at Taliban and leader at al-Qaeda'.Seems legit -- what do you think, TSA?

TheSanityAnnex
12-23-2015, 08:12 PM
Seems legit -- what do you think, TSA?
Seems like Mahmood Jr. won't be making jokes like that online anymore

ChumpDumper
12-23-2015, 08:18 PM
Seems like Mahmood Jr. won't be making jokes like that online anymoreSo you're saying it's not legit?

TheSanityAnnex
12-23-2015, 08:26 PM
So you're saying it's not legit?

What was Mahmood stopped for trying to enter Israel and why was he detained for two days in Tel Aviv?

ChumpDumper
12-23-2015, 08:27 PM
What was Mahmood stopped for trying to enter Israel and why was he detained for two days in Tel Aviv?I'm not talking about that.

I asked you if you think the facebook profile was legit.

Do you think it was legit?

TheSanityAnnex
12-23-2015, 08:30 PM
I'm not talking about that.

I asked you if you think the facebook profile was legit.

Do you think it was legit?
And I'm not talking about the profiles legitimacy.

What was Mahmood stopped for trying to enter Israel and why was he detained for two days in Tel Aviv?

ChumpDumper
12-23-2015, 08:32 PM
What was Mahmood stopped for trying to enter Israel and why was he detained for two days in Tel Aviv?Mahmood was not denied entry into Israel. try reading next time.

ChumpDumper
12-23-2015, 08:32 PM
And I'm not talking about the profiles legitimacy.It's OK. You probably didn't read that part either.

Clipper Nation
12-23-2015, 09:05 PM
CumDumpster spending the holiday season shitposting, defending people whose countries punish his sexual orientation by death.

ChumpDumper
12-23-2015, 09:06 PM
Clipper Nation hanging on my every word.

Are you afraid of the Syrian refugees, CN?

TheSanityAnnex
12-23-2015, 09:09 PM
Mahmood was not denied entry into Israel. try reading next time.

:lol try reading next time

Mr Mahmood said he had educated his children "to live in this country peacefully" and had been invited to speak at local schools about Islamophobia.

He said he had once been denied entry to Israel, and was detained at Tel Aviv airport for two days before returning to the UK." http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-35111938

So, Why was Mahmood stopped for trying to enter Israel and why was he detained for two days in Tel Aviv?

ChumpDumper
12-23-2015, 09:15 PM
:lol try reading next time

Mr Mahmood said he had educated his children "to live in this country peacefully" and had been invited to speak at local schools about Islamophobia.

He said he had once been denied entry to Israel, and was detained at Tel Aviv airport for two days before returning to the UK." http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-35111938

So, Why was Mahmood stopped for trying to enter Israel and why was he detained for two days in Tel Aviv?The Daily Mail say it was his brother. Since there is more detail there and nothing about Mahmood himself, I'm going with that.

It has also been suggested the move by US authorities could be due to Mr Mahmood's brother having been refused entry to Israel eight years ago, but no official explanation has been given by the US Embassy....

....Mr Mahmood's sister-in-law Sadaf Mahmood later told LBC radio that her husband was detained overnight in Israel before being put on a plane back to Britain, but the reason was never explained to them.

ChumpDumper
12-23-2015, 09:24 PM
And the other source confirms that the Mahmood you are talking about isn't the Mahmood you want him to be.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/we-were-banned-from-us-for-being-muslim-says-london-family-122070

Sorry.

Winehole23
12-24-2015, 11:51 AM
registry for toy helicopters but not for guns?

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/ill-register-my-drone-when-you-have-to-register-your-gun

FuzzyLumpkins
12-24-2015, 01:36 PM

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/ill-register-my-drone-when-you-have-to-register-your-gun

There is no National Drone Association is the problem.

boutons_deux
12-24-2015, 01:47 PM
There is no National Drone Association is the problem.

PP is a national organization, and it's still harder to get an abortion in slave and red states than it is to buy a gun.

NRA would be a lot weaker if it didn't have the $100Ms from the gun industry to buy politicians.

There's no (civilian) drone industry buying politicians.

FuzzyLumpkins
12-24-2015, 01:48 PM
PP is a national organization, and it's still harder to get an abortion in slave and red states than it is to buy a gun.

NRA would be a lot weaker if it didn't have the $100Ms from the gun industry to buy politicians.

There's no (civilian) drone industry buying politicians.

Way to appear autistic by completely being obtuse to the joke. Bravo.

TheSanityAnnex
12-24-2015, 02:06 PM
And the other source confirms that the Mahmood you are talking about isn't the Mahmood you want him to be.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/we-were-banned-from-us-for-being-muslim-says-london-family-122070

Sorry.

Great work detective you have found the correct Mahmood. Be sure to contact the BBC and make sure they correct their article.

TheSanityAnnex
12-24-2015, 02:10 PM

:cry will not comply :cry

ChumpDumper
12-24-2015, 05:07 PM
Great work detective you have found the correct Mahmood. Be sure to contact the BBC and make sure they correct their article.Sorry you didn't read enough. It wasn't that difficult.

Do have anything else to say about the correct Mahmood or will it just be more snark from here on out?

TheSanityAnnex
12-24-2015, 05:52 PM
Sorry you didn't read enough. It wasn't that difficult.

Do have anything else to say about the correct Mahmood or will it just be more snark from here on out?
Did you contact the BBC for a redaction or correction?

ChumpDumper
12-24-2015, 05:55 PM
Did you contact the BBC for a redaction or correction?Have you?

Seems much more important to you, and nothing in the world is stopping you.

But thanks for confirming you are only here for snark now. :tu

TheSanityAnnex
12-24-2015, 06:46 PM
Have you?

Seems much more important to you, and nothing in the world is stopping you.

But thanks for confirming you are only here for snark now. :tuYou are the one who searched for more articles to clear Mahmood not me, it's clear who this is more important to and I'm shocked you haven't contacted the BBC to further clear his name. Since you've already done the extra research, why was the brother, who was also flying, stopped from entering Israel? And which of the two Mahmoods were detained in Tel Aviv for two days?

ChumpDumper
12-24-2015, 08:47 PM
You are the one who searched for more articles to clear Mahmood not meThe link was in the article Dirk Oneanddoneski posted and you yourself quoted.

You should have read it. Lesson learned, one would hope.

TheSanityAnnex
12-24-2015, 09:01 PM
The link was in the article Dirk Oneanddoneski posted and you yourself quoted.

You should have read it. Lesson learned, one would hope.
I posted the BBC article before that article was posted and figured it was correct, sorry that I don't cross check every article I read, like I said not that important to me. More important is your dodging of questions so I'll ask again. Since you've already done the extra research, why was the brother, who was also flying, stopped from entering Israel? And which of the two Mahmoods were detained in Tel Aviv for two days?

ChumpDumper
12-24-2015, 09:22 PM
I posted the BBC article before that article was posted and figured it was correct, sorry that I don't cross check every article I read, like I said not that important to me.You didn't even read the article you quoted.

Getting facts right is not important to you. That is already known.

Getting pissy about your goalpost move question is now your highest priority. Mission accomplished. :tu

TheSanityAnnex
12-24-2015, 09:32 PM
You didn't even read the article you quoted.

Getting facts right is not important to you. That is already known.

Getting pissy about your goalpost move question is now your highest priority. Mission accomplished. :tu

I've already admitted the BBC article I got my information was wrong and it's funny watching you try to keep steering it back to that instead of answering my questions. One more time, why was the brother, who was also flying, stopped from entering Israel? And which of the two Mahmoods were detained in Tel Aviv for two days?

Mahmood's brother was with him, Mahmood's brother was also not allowed to fly to the US, Mahmood's brother was blocked from entering Israel, one of the two of them was detained in Tel Aviv for two days. Why are the media, and you, completely ignoring these points and trying to push your Islamaphobia agenda?

I completely expect no answers and more deflection so if that's all you are going to do don't bother replying.

ChumpDumper
12-24-2015, 10:17 PM
I've already admitted the BBC article I got my information was wrongGood. That's more than you usually do when you are proved wrong.

There is nothing in the articles to answer your questions, or to even confirm the detention or the nature of the alleged detention. You would know that if you read them.

But you didn't.

If you are really interested in researching it further I can suggest a really good internet search site for you, but we both know you have no such interest and are only being a bitch because you were wrong.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

But you won't.

HI-FI
12-24-2015, 10:56 PM
CumDumpster spending the holiday season shitposting, defending people whose countries punish his sexual orientation by death.
http://i.giphy.com/l41lLEY9oyznq07Xq.gif

ChumpDumper
12-24-2015, 11:21 PM
lol HI-FI still salty for some reason.

Winehole23
12-25-2015, 04:31 AM
:cry will not comply :cry^^^outlaw drone operator

fortunately for him, there's no national registry for guns, so no tears on that account

Winehole23
12-25-2015, 04:31 AM
(tears in 3, 2, 1...)

TheSanityAnnex
12-25-2015, 05:39 PM
Good. That's more than you usually do when you are proved wrong.

There is nothing in the articles to answer your questions, or to even confirm the detention or the nature of the alleged detention. You would know that if you read them.

But you didn't.

If you are really interested in researching it further I can suggest a really good internet search site for you, but we both know you have no such interest and are only being a bitch because you were wrong.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

But you won't.

Nice job avoiding all questions. Let's try again. Is it possible the Mahmoods were stopped from flying for legitimate reasons?

ChumpDumper
12-25-2015, 06:23 PM
Nice job avoiding all questions. Let's try again. Is it possible the Mahmoods were stopped from flying for legitimate reasons?Dunno. I just pointed out you were wrong and you've held a grudge for days. I answered all your questions.

Quit whining about being wrong.

Why do you think they were stopped?

Do you think they are terrorists?

I know you don't really care about any of this in particular since you won't read anything about it, but it's good to know you are a fan of the government's vetting process now. :tu

TheSanityAnnex
12-26-2015, 12:43 PM
Dunno. I just pointed out you were wrong and you've held a grudge for days. I answered all your questions.

Quit whining about being wrong.

Why do you think they were stopped?

Do you think they are terrorists?

I know you don't really care about any of this in particular since you won't read anything about it, but it's good to know you are a fan of the government's vetting process now. :tu

I think one of them was stopped for legitimate reasons and went crying to the press that the whole family was stopped from flying, which wasn't true.

ChumpDumper
12-26-2015, 12:45 PM
I think one of them was stopped for legitimate reasons and went crying to the press that the whole family was stopped from flying, which wasn't true.Do you have another source explaining this?

TheSanityAnnex
12-26-2015, 12:55 PM
Do you have another source explaining this?

the legitimate reason or the whole family not being able to fly?

ChumpDumper
12-26-2015, 01:08 PM
the legitimate reason or the whole family not being able to fly?Anything you just posted.

TheSanityAnnex
12-26-2015, 01:16 PM
Anything you just posted.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/23/europe/british-muslims-denied-boarding-to-la/

whole family not barred from flying

ChumpDumper
12-26-2015, 01:23 PM
So if it was all the adults, the kids could all go on the vacation themselves.

Sounds good.

The article you were apparently hiding after you did more research implies more than one family member was banned.

TheSanityAnnex
12-26-2015, 01:28 PM
"apparently hiding" :lol you are such a faggot

ChumpDumper
12-26-2015, 01:32 PM
"apparently hiding" :lol you are such a faggotEh, you just didn't want to admit putting in the research.

It's OK. no need to meltdown.