PDA

View Full Version : NBA: From here on out::

Stevie Johnson
12-23-2015, 12:03 AM
You will get a better NBA forum because I will be posting in it more frequently. This place needs to raise the bar.

UNT Eagles 2016
12-23-2015, 12:16 AM
+1

Thread
12-23-2015, 07:45 PM
I hate to send forth the word, daddy, but, you ain't repeatin'. Not by a jug full.

AlexJones
12-23-2015, 07:48 PM
I hate to send forth the word, daddy, but, you ain't repeatin'. Not by a jug full.

:lol Your thoughts on the Patriots & if they'll repeat?

Those Cardinals are looking real strong too

Thread
12-23-2015, 07:51 PM
:lol Your thoughts on the Patriots & if they'll repeat?

Those Cardinals are looking real strong too

Christ, I hope so. That would disqualify the Cardinals in one fell swoop. I was so happy when The Badger blew out his ACL I about shit myself.

AlexJones
12-23-2015, 07:59 PM
Christ, I hope so. That would disqualify the Cardinals in one fell swoop. I was so happy when The Badger blew out his ACL I about shit myself.
I'm thinking Seattle can steal it in Carolina, and the Cardinals beat the Seahawks in the NFC title game. Arizona-NE SB it is

Thread
12-23-2015, 08:01 PM
I'm thinking Seattle can steal it in Carolina, and the Cardinals beat the Seahawks in the NFC title game. Arizona-NE SB it is

Yep, that's about how I have it figured. I'm hoping by then Brady will be so pissed off that he'll lift the car off his team and they'll win, freeing me to run roughshod over the entire metro Phoenix area.

TDMVPDPOY
12-23-2015, 08:27 PM
op talking about raising the bar....

u are not a trend setter, u dont set trends...

DMC
12-23-2015, 10:37 PM
Wouldn't that be a roll of the dice these days regardless?

Thread
12-23-2015, 10:40 PM
Wouldn't that be a roll of the dice these days regardless?

Sad, but true.

DMC
12-23-2015, 10:47 PM
Sad, but true.
I hope you have a good Christmas Dale, you and your family.

Thread
12-23-2015, 10:59 PM
I hope you have a good Christmas Dale, you and your family.

Same to you & yours, D.

Splits
12-24-2015, 01:52 AM
Same to you & yours, D.

I hope that drunk loser kid of yours shows up unannounced and ruins what would have been an otherwise delightful holiday. What's his name again?

12-24-2015, 01:57 AM
I hope that drunk loser kid of yours shows up unannounced and ruins what would have been an otherwise delightful holiday. What's his name again?
:lol It's the Holiday season, give Dale a break

Splits
12-24-2015, 02:05 AM
:lol It's the Holiday season, give Dale a break

A break? I'll give him a compound fracture every day from now till he's sucking dirt unless he decides to repent and retract all his made up bullshit which poisons this great forum. In case you haven't noticed, this place has been infinitely better with him locked in the padded reading room.

I intend to keep it that way. He's a pussy and an asshole who quits at the first challenger sighting

Biernutz
12-24-2015, 02:27 AM
You will get a better NBA forum because I will be posting in it more frequently. This place needs to raise the bar.

and your who?

Joseph Kony
12-24-2015, 03:17 AM
oh look, another cum stain claiming he's gonna raise the bar with his elite posting. fuck off asswipe

Thread
12-24-2015, 05:14 AM

My kids don't drink.

It's my religion.

Thread
12-24-2015, 05:15 AM
A break? I'll give him a compound fracture every day from now till he's sucking dirt unless he decides to repent and retract all his made up bullshit which poisons this great forum. In case you haven't noticed, this place has been infinitely better with him locked in the padded reading room.

I intend to keep it that way. He's a pussy and an asshole who quits at the first challenger sighting

I look forward to the challenge with equal amounts of both anticipation & determination.

Let us proceed...