PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Was Watching The Game Last Night and Figured Out What Julius Randle's Problem Is

Koolaid_Man
12-23-2015, 09:06 AM
Nigga just needs some pussy tbh....he even walks like he's cock diesel...

Julius is gonna be dam good...the reason I trust him is because he's out there trying way too hard which is a good sign....he has the motor of a young and raw Russell Westbrook. He's just too strong..he's gorilla strong and he plays like a wild gorilla...he has energy for days...When I'm watching him I'm like dam slow down..I bet that nigga would tear some pussy up when he finally gets some...I feel sorry for the bitch that gives it up to him...Its clear though he's not focused on pussy at all...he's all basketball right now..but when he smoothes out and the game slows down he's gonna be a beast tbh....and Mid knows this...our rookies are going to be great...and God forbid we add Simmons to the mix...its gonna be crazy

Randle - PF
Simmons - SF
Russell - PG
Clarkson - SG
Center to be determined

We just need a coach to develop them..I would start by making them watch the 88-89 Bad Boy Pistons....that's what they need..fuck Showtime they need some of that Bad Boys vibe....

Lastly I also trust Randle because he allows his hair to be natural and nappy he didn't opt for a relaxer or perm...I'm not kidding I trust that nigga for that it means he's very comfortable with who he is and is not trying to be pretty and shit he just wants to hoop....