PDA

View Full Version : OT: LOL Kobe: "I'm Going To Write Some Fantasy and Myth Stories When I Retire"

Koolaid_Man
12-23-2015, 07:28 PM
Kobe be trippin like a muthafucker....My nigga fixing to be a screen writer / movie director and shit.... :lol

So Kobe done already took on Magic, MJ, Bird, Russell, Jerry West, Wilt and other basketball greats... now its time to shoot down the Hollywood elites... Michael Bay, Martin Scorsese, James Cameron, Steven Speilberg, Spike Lee, and Quentin Tarantino yall better move the fuck over and make room for Kobe Bryant :lmao

https://youtube/_bDFq1I5JAQ

Reck
12-23-2015, 08:41 PM
He should start a charity organization for rape victims.

That would move him in the right steps for once.

AlexJones
12-23-2015, 08:50 PM
:lmao

Fantasy and myth.. He should write a screenplay for David Lynch to direct tbh. He'd definitely make a better director than Bay, Tarantino and Spike Lee

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
12-23-2015, 10:11 PM
He's going to start with a Naruto sequel

midnightpulp
12-23-2015, 10:17 PM
Fantasy and Myth, you say?

I take it his first story will be titled:

"Kobe Bryant: Player of his Generation."

DMC
12-23-2015, 10:33 PM
Fantasy and Myth, you say?

I take it his first story will be titled:

"Kobe Bryant: Player of his Generation."
"The 5 Toughest Players I've Ever Faced"

K...
12-24-2015, 01:12 AM
He's gonna be a shitty action star. He'll show up in low budget comedy, a couple syfy movies, buddy cop movie, and of course a basketball movie. Gotta show up shaq.

Splits
12-24-2015, 01:17 AM
Is he writing for nba.com?

Los Angeles made only six of its first 23 shots, but pulled ahead 35-33 with a 21-6 run. Bryant had a three-point play, then drained a 3-pointer before setting up No.1 draft pick D'Angelo Russell for a go-ahead 3 that capped the rally with 7:18 left in the second quarter.

Koolaid_Man
12-24-2015, 01:52 PM
:lmao

Fantasy and myth.. He should write a screenplay for David Lynch to direct tbh. He'd definitely make a better director than Bay, Tarantino and Spike Lee

This is his first story...not bad he has skills....:lol it is kinda sad.....:lol but I'm still on board...

https://youtube/gNE1Vju1ftM

ambchang
12-24-2015, 02:20 PM
Something like 50 shades of grey, with him in the girl role would be perfect for him.

Going full beta submissinve, with the girl telling him to shove it, and him having to finish it off in the shower, then having to pay millions for a job not done.

Clipper Nation
12-24-2015, 05:21 PM
"I'm Clutch" by Kobe Bryant

"I'm Heterosexual" by Kobe Bryant

"I'm a Great Teammate" by Kobe Bryant

"I'm Properly Rated as a Player" by Kobe Bryant

"I Earned All Those Calls" by Kobe Bryant, foreword by David Stern

Thread
12-24-2015, 05:55 PM
"I'm Clutch" by Kobe Bryant

"I'm Heterosexual" by Kobe Bryant

"I'm a Great Teammate" by Kobe Bryant