PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: 36-2 run

benefactor
12-24-2015, 08:12 AM
:lol...damn Lakers

UNT Eagles 2016
12-24-2015, 08:17 AM
I fear OKC more than any other team in the league. But I've only alluded to this in about 133 of my 3000+ posts.

DMC
12-24-2015, 12:42 PM
And KD said the media treated Kobe bad...

Koolaid_Man
12-24-2015, 12:59 PM
:lol...damn Lakers

I'm happy with the lost. ..we just need to lose out ....then I will be dancing

DMC
12-24-2015, 01:05 PM
I'm happy with the lost. ..we just need to lose out ....then I will be dancing
Then you'll be almost right where Philly is, and where Cleveland was two years ago, with three overrated rookies with no basketball fundamentals who'll promptly be traded for some shitty player who also won't make a difference. Ya your future is bright as fuck. Your Lebron ain't coming back tbh.

Koolaid_Man
12-24-2015, 01:13 PM
Then you'll be almost right where Philly is, and where Cleveland was two years ago, with three overrated rookies with no basketball fundamentals who'll promptly be traded for some shitty player who also won't make a difference. Ya your future is bright as fuck. Your Lebron ain't coming back tbh.

For all your grand standing I fully expect something very bad to happen to the Spurs...its long overdue tbh...

Signed,

Waiting Patiently

Thread
12-24-2015, 01:26 PM
I'm at peace with it. I'm old. I got my 16. I got my memories. I can just live out my days hating instead of worrying & hating.

I'm set.

DMC
12-24-2015, 01:41 PM
I'm at peace with it. I'm old. I got my 16. I got my memories. I can just live out my days hating instead of worrying & hating.

I'm set.

Keep telling yourself that. Eventually maybe you'll believe it.

Thread
12-24-2015, 01:51 PM
Keep telling yourself that. Eventually maybe you'll believe it.

I do believe it. Devoutly. I'm a dyed in the wool worrier, but, an extraordinary hater. There is a lot more payoff in hating than in worrying.

DeadlyDynasty
12-24-2015, 02:06 PM
There is a lot more payoff in hating than in worrying.
Truer words have never been spoken

Silver&Black
12-24-2015, 02:11 PM
Dat defeatist attitude from Lakers fans...

I love it. Giddy as a fucking school girl, I am.

DeadlyDynasty
12-24-2015, 02:13 PM
Dat defeatist attitude from Lakers fans...

I love it. Giddy as a fucking school girl, I am.

Hate is what kept this board afloat from 2008-into 2014. Kobe hate is the only reason the NBA Forum still has traffic.

RsxPiimp
12-24-2015, 02:24 PM
Kobe hate is the only reason the NBA Forum still has traffic.

spurraider21
12-24-2015, 03:15 PM
perhaps because the nba forum is littered with laker fans who have nothing better to do than post on spurstalk

Double-Up
12-24-2015, 03:46 PM
Hate is what kept this board afloat from 2008-into 2014. Kobe hate is the only reason the NBA Forum still has traffic.

Koolaidman's constant spam and jacking off of Kobe is the only reason this forum doesn't get MORE traffic.

BD24
12-24-2015, 03:48 PM
Koolaidman's constant spam and jacking off of Kobe is the only reason this forum doesn't get MORE traffic.
Dont forget his gay Luva

Koolaid_Man
12-24-2015, 04:19 PM

Why don't you stop riding my Disney you fucking queer...every other word out of your dick sucking lips starts with Kool....keep talking shit rotating my balls and shit and I'm gonna fuck around and make your faggot ass swallow my load

Double-Up
12-24-2015, 04:33 PM
Why don't you stop riding my Disney you fucking queer...every other word out of your dick sucking lips starts with Kool....keep talking shit rotating my balls and shit and I'm gonna fuck around and make your faggot ass swallow my load

I'm surprised to see a sentence from you without Kobe's name in it you cocksucker. :lol

ambchang
12-24-2015, 05:25 PM

How many people's phone autocorrects to Disney? You looking up princesses all day or something?

Thread
12-24-2015, 05:50 PM
perhaps because the nba forum is littered with laker fans who have nothing better to do than post on spurstalk

It's the NBA Forum.

spurraider21
12-24-2015, 06:52 PM
It's the NBA Forum.
Of spurstalk. There are all sorts of NBA forums. You chose spurstalk. Don't be obtuse

Thread
12-24-2015, 07:06 PM
Of spurstalk. There are all sorts of NBA forums. You chose spurstalk. Don't be obtuse

No. I landed on the NBA Forum.

Reck
12-24-2015, 07:52 PM
:lol leave it to a lakerfan to think the reason this place has members is because of the Lakers. :lol

Self centered fucks.

Maybe ya'll should put that to the test and leave for a month or two and see if this place collapses or still goes..

Thread
12-24-2015, 07:55 PM
:lol leave it to a lakerfan to think the reason this place has members is because of the Lakers. :lol

Self centered fucks.

Maybe ya'll should put that to the test and leave for a month or two and see if this place collapses or still goes..

You still can't see it. You won't appreciate us until it's over. You whimsical child, you.

You're wrong, Reck, but, you're the kind of fellow who won't know it, till you can't get it back.

Reck
12-24-2015, 07:56 PM
You still can't see it. You won't appreciate us until it's over. You whimsical child, you.

You're wrong, Reck, but, you're the kind of fellow who won't know it, till you can't get it back.

It's been over for 3 years Cub. :lol

Trust me, no one will ever miss kool or luva. :lmao

Trainwreck2100
12-24-2015, 08:11 PM
not really if you google nba forum this is like the 4th or 5th one that pops up. If kool and luva weren't spamming the forum with him i doubt kobe hate gets as big as it did.

I just don't understand how someone can legitimately hate a place so much (here) and a person so much (duncan), we're talking a schtick he's kept up for half a decade.

12-24-2015, 08:42 PM
It's the NBA Forum.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/misc/nbalogo8.png

Thread
12-24-2015, 09:02 PM
It's been over for 3 years Cub. :lol

Trust me, no one will ever miss kool or luva. :lmao

They speak with their hearts. Myself included. It does not get better than that. You'll understand the loss someday and you'll remember Dale's word on Christmas Eve 2015.

spurraider21
12-24-2015, 09:04 PM
No. I landed on the NBA Forum.
:rolleyes

DMC
12-25-2015, 12:13 AM
Not only does our team do things the right way but our forums do as well. That's why LG.com is a faggot breeding ground. No one wants to talk basketball to a bunch of groupies on a forum with an emo mod who has a Kobe bobble head and an itchy ban finger.

100%duncan
12-25-2015, 02:35 AM

Tbh :lol

Thread
12-25-2015, 06:08 AM
Not only does our team do things the right way but our forums do as well. That's why LG.com is a faggot breeding ground. No one wants to talk basketball to a bunch of groupies on a forum with an emo mod who has a Kobe bobble head and an itchy ban finger.

You're no better than any other asshole in the line. You had Jackson & Diaw quit on their team so they could come and not quit on yours.

Resting players throughout the season is pussy, and, it is chickenshit. Pop does that as well.

You ain't immune.

---

Your people know how to run a Forum. They stand alone. Alone, alone.

DeadlyDynasty
12-25-2015, 11:18 AM
not really if you google nba forum this is like the 4th or 5th one that pops up. If kool and luva weren't spamming the forum with him i doubt kobe hate gets as big as it did.
shut up

Trainwreck2100
12-25-2015, 11:47 AM
shut up

No

DeadlyDynasty
12-25-2015, 11:53 AM
No
I will murder you

Trainwreck2100
12-25-2015, 12:02 PM
I will murder you

Meh

Stevie Johnson
12-25-2015, 12:04 PM
MehHey you got a treadmill for Christmas! Put that treadmill to use. Gotta lose that gut and beer belly bro!

Trainwreck2100
12-25-2015, 12:07 PM
Hey you got a treadmill for Christmas! Put that treadmill to use. Gotta lose that gut and beer belly bro!

I don't partake in beer tbgh, not hight enough % to be an efficient way of drinking

BD24
12-25-2015, 12:51 PM
You're no better than any other asshole in the line. You had Jackson & Diaw quit on their team so they could come and not quit on yours.

Resting players throughout the season is pussy, and, it is chickenshit. Pop does that as well.

You ain't immune.

---

Lets quit it with the fake narrative Cub.
Jackson and Diaw has similar stats with their former teams.
Your Kobe rest throughout the season! Except for he sold it under the narrative of "being hurt"

DMC
12-25-2015, 01:12 PM

You ain't immune.

---

Bullshit.

Everything you say is speculation while we point at your proven flaws. Your record speaks for itself.

However, being that it's Christmas Day, I will grant you the benefit of the doubt here. What you're really saying though is that the Spurs organization has the ability to coerce players of other teams into sandbagging and quitting, but the Lakers cannot coerce those on their own payroll into playing ball the right way. That's one hell of an indictment you've cast upon your own franchise and on Christmas day for Christ's sake.

What's pussy and chickenshit is calling a winner a loser because of his tactics. All is fair in love and war, and if it's not pussy to pray for an injury to another team's player, it's certainly not pussy to rest a 40 year old center/power forward on the 2nd of a b2b. When your team has enough wins to still make the playoffs, that says a lot about the franchise.

We aren't immune, we are above it. You're just too busy putting out fires and building that wall of bullshit that you hope becomes a standard. It never will. You're no daisy, Dale.

We also know how to run a basketball franchise. Just ask anyone.

Thread
12-25-2015, 06:07 PM
We also know how to run a basketball franchise. Just ask anyone.

They were selling your shit, sweetheart.

Thread
12-25-2015, 06:07 PM
Lets quit it with the fake narrative Cub.
Jackson and Diaw has similar stats with their former teams.
Your Kobe rest throughout the season! Except for he sold it under the narrative of "being hurt"

But, they quit on their teams to come and play on yours. I'm just checkin' assholes, Moose.

Clipper Nation
12-25-2015, 09:45 PM
They were sellin' yours, too.

Venti Quattro
12-25-2015, 09:50 PM
The people who run lakaluva, Koolaid_Man and Buddy Mignon are troll extraordinaires, whatever their NBA affiliation is. They were the catalysts that drove the Kobe hate and they still are. Shit's funny when Spurs fans get riled up for nothing.

DMC
12-25-2015, 10:25 PM

NBA TV accidentally ran an ad selling 2013 Spurs championship gear (VIDEO)

Now the Spurs are NBA TV.

Dale; doesn't know whether to shit or go blind.

DMC
12-25-2015, 10:26 PM
The people who run lakaluva (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11493), Koolaid_Man (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19058) and Buddy Mignon (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24606) are troll extraordinaires, whatever their NBA affiliation is. They were the catalysts that drove the Kobe hate and they still are. Shit's funny when Spurs fans get riled up for nothing.
You're out of your fucking mind. Kobe hate exists all across the nation. You need to expand your horizons, bro.

DMC
12-25-2015, 10:26 PM
But, they quit on their teams to come and play on yours. I'm just checkin' assholes, Moose.

Ask yourself why they didn't do that to play on yours.

Howard "oh my back"
Fisher "Oh my daughter"
Odom "Oh my D-league"

Venti Quattro
12-25-2015, 10:41 PM
You're out of your fucking mind. Kobe hate exists all across the nation. You need to expand your horizons, bro.

Was only talking about this website

DMC
12-25-2015, 11:48 PM
Was only talking about this website
Extrapolate bro. Macro/micro, etc...