PDA

View Full Version : Warriors: SpursTalk Without Kool, Luva, and Cully Is Like Corn Flakes Without The Milk

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2015, 07:14 AM
Once we leave...yall will rue the day....sure once we leave you fellas will still post..thats not the point...the point is the board wont be the same at all...and in fact I predict will turn into LG once we leave..just a bunch of circle jerkers standing around fapping in agreement with each other all day...the board will be dead...nothing but copy cats and pretenders will arise after us....so when the record player gets to skipping and slowing down all yall will say is them niggas earned the crown...but until then.... enjoy us and celebrate us while you can....so go ahead and squeeze some juice out of our melon nuts one last time... it's yours as long as you drink it...:lol

UNT Eagles 2016
12-25-2015, 07:19 AM
merry christmas. Hope you got a nice looking white girl blow up doll this year instead of your annual chunk of coal.

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2015, 07:20 AM
merry christmas. Hope you got a nice looking white girl blow up doll this year instead of your annual chunk of coal.

I fuck them bitches throughout the year....I don't have sex on Xmas day..its a tradition....

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2015, 08:07 AM
This is the official when we leave song...because see Kool, Luva, and Cully's relationship with ST has been one of pimp and hoe's...we the pimps and Spur fan the Hoe's..so we wrote a special song just for you guys as a Xmas gift...

Tossing and turning another sleepless night
The rain crashes against our respective window panes
Jumped into our cars didn't drive too far
That moment we knew y'all would never be the same.....

Now here you are begging us
To pimp your asses once again
Bend you ova and we always will
But darlings right now we've got to say goodbye
'Cause

CHORUS (you hoe's forgot your place..place..place)

(Now listen you flaming phaggots)
Hey hey its Xmas come on in here and sit down...

We got some hot chocolate on the stove waiting for you all...
Listen first things first let us hang up those minx coats we bought you fellas
Yeah how was your day today?
Did you miss us?
You did? Yeah thats good!!! But we didn't miss you....

Now just sit down here, sit down here
We're so upset with you ungrateful bitches we don't know what to do
You know our first impulse was to run up on you
And do a Rambo

We was about to jam you and flat blast all of you
But we didn't wanna mess up the thirty-seven hundred dollar lynx coats we bought ya...
So instead we chilled -- That's right chilled

We called up the bank and took out every dime.
Then we cancelled all your credit cards...
We stuck you up for every piece of jewelery we ever bought you!

Don't go lookin' in that closet 'cause everything you came here with is
packed up and waiting for you in the guest room.

What were you fellas thinking?

You don't mess with the Kool , Luva, Cully !!!

We gave you silk suits, blue diamonds and gucci handbags.
We gave you things you couldn't even pronounce!
But now we can't give you nothing but advice.
Cause you're still young, yeah, you're young.

And you're never gonna find somebody like us one of these days . . .
Until then, you know what you gotta do?

You gotta get on outta here with that alley-cat-coat-wearing,
hush puppy shoe wearing crumbcake attitude yall got...and work them streets...

Cause you all dismissed!

That's right, Silly rabbit, tricks are made for kids, don't you know
that. You without us is like corn flakes without the milk! This is our
world. You fellas are just squirrels trying to get a nut!

Now get on outta here. Scat!
And don't touch that coat....

Thread
12-25-2015, 09:54 AM
Once we leave...yall will rue the day....sure once we leave you fellas will still post..thats not the point...the point is the board wont be the same at all...and in fact I predict will turn into LG once we leave..just a bunch of circle jerkers standing around fapping in agreement with each other all day...the board will be dead...nothing but copy cats and pretenders will arise after us....so when the record player gets to skipping and slowing down all yall will say is them niggas earned the crown...but until then.... enjoy us and celebrate us while you can....so go ahead and squeeze some juice out of our melon nuts one last time... it's yours as long as you drink it...:lol

And to be honest,,,they know it, but, they brazen it out nonetheless. It's the eternal immaturity in them.

illmatic
12-25-2015, 11:16 AM
And to be honest,,,they know it, but, they brazen it out nonetheless. It's the eternal immaturity in them.

I'm countin' down the days till you run and hide again Cub. It's chickenshit and you know it.

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2015, 11:18 AM
I'm countin' down the days till you run and hide again Cub. It's chickenshit and you know it.

Any moron that supports Charles Barkley is well a moron :lol now you shut the fuck up...

DeadlyDynasty
12-25-2015, 11:20 AM
We are the wellspring from which they flow...when we are gone, they will have never been

Double-Up
12-25-2015, 11:25 AM
Who gives a shit? It's Christmas and you're worried about your perception on a forum? Nigga you gets no pussy and have no life...37,000 posts have proved that. :lol

I'm out.

Koolaid_Man
12-25-2015, 11:35 AM
Who gives a shit? It's Christmas and you're worried about your perception on a forum? Nigga you gets no pussy and have no life...37,000 posts have proved that. :lol

I'm out.

:lmao its Xmas...

And.....?