PDA

View Full Version : OT: Worst countries or continents to live in

Stevie Johnson
12-25-2015, 11:50 AM
Hey Spurstalk, here we have another thread that details the worst countries to live in either from personal experience or just knowledge of the fact. Here we go! Phillipines-if you don't watch out they'll cannibalize the shit out of you. They eat cats and dogs. Ask any ST member about the delicacy. India-you literally do everything shoulder to shoulder. Disgusting place to live in.France-you grow softer by living there. Argentina-the South American form of Mexico. A true shithole. Mexico- Mehico:lolLiterally any SouthEast Asian country. Syria-Hello ISISIraq-Nothing more need be said.Any Middle Eastern country that invokes Sharia Law.All of Africa.

DeadlyDynasty
12-25-2015, 11:52 AM
Ukraine has a disproportionate amount of gorgeous women--and all wear boots :drool:
In Denmark they are tall and gorgeous

Fireball
12-25-2015, 06:07 PM
Saudi Arabia ... been there often on business trips ... too hot ... only unhealthy food ... NO women to look at ... no entertainment

and yes, no alcohol of course, but that does not bother me tbh

Robz4000
12-25-2015, 06:28 PM
Fucking Bangladesh. Might be the biggest shit hole on Earth.

Spurtacular
12-25-2015, 06:39 PM
Ukraine has a disproportionate amount of gorgeous women--and all wear boots :drool:
In Denmark they are tall and gorgeous

I'm gonna need picture proof, tbh.

Spurtacular
12-25-2015, 06:40 PM
All of Africa.

I dunno about that, tbh.

Spurtacular
12-25-2015, 06:49 PM
TBH.

http://akronmasjid.com/am/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Map-Muslim-Population-e1345889660505.jpg

Mitch
12-25-2015, 08:12 PM
Middle East in general, I hate going anywhere around there - especially Israel. I haven't been to many shit holes for business, russia/Ukraine is pretty shit unless you put much value in cheap pussy. Although russia has a lot to offer if you have cash and know people.

India, africa, central america and asian islands (sans japan) are barely habitable

UNT Eagles 2016
12-25-2015, 09:22 PM
TBH.

http://akronmasjid.com/am/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Map-Muslim-Population-e1345889660505.jpg
yep

Venti Quattro
12-25-2015, 09:59 PM
France-you grow softer by living there.

My beef with France is that people in France are extremely rude, especially Parisians. It's a really nice place to live though. Not their fault that the Syrian refugees are a bunch of terrorist cunts.

Spurtacular
12-25-2015, 10:43 PM
My beef with France is that people in France are extremely rude, especially Parisians. It's a really nice place to live though. Not their fault that the Syrian refugees are a bunch of terrorist cunts.

It kind of is; they should know better than to take all the riff raff. All countries should.

Thread
12-25-2015, 10:46 PM
It kind of is; they should know better than to take all the riff raff. All countries should.

Spurts

Mitch
12-25-2015, 10:47 PM
Spurts

Enjoying Christmas, Cub?

TDMVPDPOY
12-25-2015, 10:50 PM
in those countries, if you had money or just fkn rich and kept everything to urself...dont get involve with the law/politics, then u live better then most clowns...

live like a king and everyday goto resorts and shit whatever u wanna do...

in the west? lmao how many times do you go on a holiday?

Thread
12-25-2015, 10:50 PM
Enjoying Christmas, Cub?

Not really. Spurs losing is the highlight. I blew 3 hours on the Tarantino film, and there is nothing on television and I can't face my video shelf. Making a decision there is enough to drive me over the fuckin' edge.

Arcadian
12-25-2015, 10:53 PM
I blew 3 hours on the Tarantino film

How was it? I'm a huge Tarantino fan.

Thread
12-25-2015, 10:56 PM
How was it? I'm a huge Tarantino fan.

Abysmal. There is quite a lengthy scene of white on black cocksucking.

It's vintage T...long, repetitive scenes where each character gets to speechify. I only went for my son. The damn theater was jammed at 11AM! I hate sitting next to a stranger.

AlexJones
12-25-2015, 11:02 PM

It's vintage T...long, repetitive scenes where each character gets to speechify. I only went for my son. The damn theater was jammed at 11AM! I hate sitting next to a stranger.

:lmao I just came back from the theatre. Tarantino just has to shove his interracial gay shit somewhere. And the exposition bullshit is still fucking there.

This guy QT.. he says he'll only make 10 films in his life when the reality is he's made no films. All flicks.

Arcadian
12-25-2015, 11:07 PM

I guess I'll like it, then. Except for the cocksucking. But I'm not homophobic, so I can handle it.

Thread
12-25-2015, 11:09 PM
I guess I'll like it, then. Except for the cocksucking. But I'm not homophobic, so I can handle it.

I'll grant ya it's better than that Django thing.

And it has an ongoing part in the movie about a letter to the Jackson character from President Lincoln. It's the best part of the damn movie.

UNT Eagles 2016
12-25-2015, 11:27 PM
in those countries, if you had money or just fkn rich and kept everything to urself...dont get involve with the law/politics, then u live better then most clowns...

live like a king and everyday goto resorts and shit whatever u wanna do...

in the west? lmao how many times do you go on a holiday?
You can't get pussy if everyone is in a hijab and likely been married since they were 9