PDA

View Full Version : I know it's Christmas but......

Kikoluna
12-25-2015, 12:04 PM
I hope LeBron beats the crap out of mouthpiece chewing cocky arrogant shooter. I'm disgusted by the daily worship this guy gets everywhere. I just heard him say hes the face of the nba. This face of the league stuff is nonsense. I have lebron, leonard, Durant, Westbrook, timmy, Davis ahead of that shooter.

Stevie Johnson
12-25-2015, 12:06 PM
OP is a soft sensitive piece of ass.

DarrinS
12-25-2015, 12:11 PM
Meh, he the reigning MVP and world champion, so you have to give him props.

steeledl
12-25-2015, 01:20 PM
You dudes are very jealous of the Warriors. Just try to appreciate instead of hate.

cjw
12-25-2015, 01:21 PM
I'd add Paul George to that mix too.

Maybe Davis should win a playoff game before we coronate him anything. Has the same number of playoff wins as Boogie and Drummond, and both of those guys are on better teams this year.

Not sure if he was prompted to call himself the best by a journalist leading him with questions, but he, Klay and Draymond are all a tad bit arrogant. Once they get through any of the Thunder, Spurs and Clippers, they can start talking like MJ. I know you can't control whom you play, but they did lose to LAC and Spurs in the two runs prior to the title.

Spurs-Warriors seems a lot like a Cardinals-Panthers matchup. One undefeated team and one clear cut team above the others (I know Warriors have one loss). More close Panthers games than Cards, and Cards with slightly better point differential. Why only marvel at the Panthers when the Cards have as good a shot as they do, assuming they can win on the road after beating an NFC Central team in round 2?

sexinthatsx
12-25-2015, 04:36 PM
I'll give Curry credit for what he is: an unstoppable pull-up shooter as well as an incredibly clutch shooter. However, his playmaking abilities and leadership are exaggerated. Warriors wouldn't touch anywhere near where they are today without two pertinent players: Iguoudala and Draymond Green.

Fireball
12-25-2015, 04:57 PM
First Thomspon comes out claiming to be the best SG ... then days later Curry says he is the best player overall

Both things might be true (if you think of a SG in the traditional sense), but to say that out loud ... I just hate that shit

sasaint
12-25-2015, 04:59 PM
I'll give Curry credit for what he is: an unstoppable pull-up shooter as well as an incredibly clutch shooter. However, his playmaking abilities and leadership are exaggerated. Warriors wouldn't touch anywhere near where they are today without two pertinent players: Iguoudala and Draymond Green.

Pretty much, but tbh he has the quickest trigger combined with the best accuracy ever. The combination is historic.

sasaint
12-25-2015, 05:01 PM
First Thomspon comes out claiming to be the best SG ... then days later Curry says he is the best player overall

Both things might be true (if you think of a SG in the traditional sense), but to say that out loud ... I just hate that shit

Pretty much anti-Spurs.