PDA

View Full Version : Guess this poster "Kawhi cant be the guy on offense has to be LMA" no midrange shots.

apalisoc_9
12-26-2015, 12:40 AM
Also on his reportaire.

" Danny Green should average 15ppg"
" Danny role should increase"
"Danny should be allowed to run the PnP and roll"

Danny.must be reading his post alot so know he lost his 3 and D role.in favour of weird floaters.

Clue: Hes a moderator.

Kawhitstorm
12-26-2015, 12:41 AM
Also on his reportaire.

Danny.must be reading his post alot so know he lost his 3 and D role.in favour of weird floaters.

Chinook:lmao

YGWHI
12-26-2015, 01:18 AM
Well, we can say he isn't a big fan of Kawhi :lol

"Kawhi should just trot to the corner"

SAGirl
12-26-2015, 01:32 AM
Also on his reportaire.

I think you refer to Chinook, since he's been a strong Danny supporter.

I think Danny had a chance this season to really increase his role, not only bc he got paid, but bc his 3 pt shooting had the potential for a lethal 2 man game with all 3 of our post up players, including Kawhi.

It hasn't worked. He's been off, he's made bad decisions with the ball and it is easier to close out on his shot when it is coming out of a post up. He can run a simple PnP or roll if there is no strong defensive pressure. Against teams that trap, and put defensive pressure on the ball handler he will turn it over.

I am not happy about Danny struggling though. I think we need him playing better.