PDA

View Full Version : Bucks: I swear To God America is full of ignorant white Pigs.

apalisoc_9
12-26-2015, 05:39 AM
Like Avante etc.

Granted Ive only been in 6 countries, but most of these countries have similar western shit.

So it blows my mind why America is so different. Ive only been to San Antonio, NY, North Dakota, MN, Dallas, CHI Houston and some other Municipalities in the south

NY and Dallas was nice though. Just full of liberal cucks.

Had a long vacation from November till jan 4th so decided to tour the US. Had the pleasure to meet up with a few fellow spurstalk poster from San Antonio. Not really as Fat as of a city as people make it out to be...still a shitty city though. Austin was nice.

Nice that I finally.got the time to tour the US and finally catch a spurs game for the first time.

Thread
12-26-2015, 05:41 AM
Still the greatest birthright on the face of the earth.

apalisoc_9
12-26-2015, 05:44 AM
Still the greatest birthright on the face of the earth.

Meh...probably wont last as long as the Muzzies, Romans, Egyptians, Greeks, Ottomans, Persians as world super power. Very unlikely. Not even 60 years yet at as superpower and its already showing signs of regression..

Reck
12-26-2015, 08:22 AM
Meh...probably wont last as long as the Muzzies, Romans, Egyptians, Greeks, Ottomans, Persians as world super power. Very unlikely. Not even 60 years yet at as superpower and its already showing signs of regression..

It wont be long if we keep letting retards like Trump think he can be president.

America would be in the toilet within 2 years.

It would be like North Korea all isolated and shit.

tlongII
12-26-2015, 09:59 AM
It wont be long if we keep letting retards like Hillary think she can be president.

America would be in the toilet within 2 years.

It would be like North Korea all isolated and shit.

FIFY

Thread
12-26-2015, 10:46 AM

"the greatest people who has ever trod this earth."

BD24
12-26-2015, 11:23 AM
Oh great. This faggot is back and we have to deal with his bullshit again. How nice.

DMC
12-26-2015, 11:25 AM
Oh great. This faggot is back and we have to deal with his bullshit again. How nice.
You think he ever left? lol

BD24
12-26-2015, 11:28 AM
You think he ever left? lol
He obviously didn't l, but it was nice not having to read the shit post from his apa account for a few weeks. The posting quality upstairs spiked tremendously.

Posting down own here was obviously still shitty with the likes of naruto and FIL

rastaspur
12-26-2015, 08:05 PM
FIFY

A right winged portlander. Bet you fit in splendidly with the majority of that city.

Splits
12-26-2015, 08:09 PM
A right winged portlander. Bet you fit in splendidly with the majority of that city.

if you've ever seen a pic of this fatass you'd know he doesn't fit in anywhere :lol

rastaspur
12-26-2015, 08:11 PM
if you've ever seen a pic of this fatass you'd know he doesn't fit in anywhere :lol

:lol. I have not seen a pic.

tlongII
12-26-2015, 08:14 PM
I'm not fat. I'm big boned.

Splits
12-26-2015, 08:15 PM
:lol. I have not seen a pic.

hes a fat, middle aged, pasty white guy. Basically your typical Trump voter. I don't have a link but I'm sure some fine poster will drop it in this thread. :lol

tlongII
12-26-2015, 08:16 PM

It's difficult. Lots of idiots here.

rastaspur
12-26-2015, 08:21 PM
Ever get your ass kicked on mississippi avenue? Im thinking its a possibility. The vaat majority is vehemently against you. You should move to texas or alabama.

tlongII
12-26-2015, 08:37 PM
Ever get your ass kicked on mississippi avenue? Im thinking its a possibility. The vaat majority is vehemently against you. You should move to texas or alabama.

I don't think anybody's going to kick my ass. They are welcome to try though.

rastaspur
12-26-2015, 10:14 PM
Haha. I hear ya, tough guy. You a butterbean clone or something cause youve been accused of being a fat ass. He came from birmingham i believe. Sounds like destiny to me. Come on down to the south. Good barbeque. People dont think for themselves. You'll dig it.

HemisfairArena
12-26-2015, 10:54 PM
You democrats and republicans are two peas in a pod,,,,both fuckin' idiots,,,don't kid yourselves.

Reck
12-26-2015, 11:12 PM
You democrats and republicans are two peas in a pod,,,,both fuckin' idiots,,,don't kid yourselves.

Hemi, you're hostile tonight.

HemisfairArena
12-26-2015, 11:18 PM
Hemi, you're hostile tonight.

Im always hostile,,,I just hide it better at times,,,,

Thread
12-27-2015, 12:12 AM

Hemi

12-27-2015, 02:03 AM
Hemi

Biernutz
12-27-2015, 02:08 AM
Like Avante etc.

Granted Ive only been in 6 countries, but most of these countries have similar western shit.

So it blows my mind why America is so different. Ive only been to San Antonio, NY, North Dakota, MN, Dallas, CHI Houston and some other Municipalities in the south

NY and Dallas was nice though. Just full of liberal cucks.

Had a long vacation from November till jan 4th so decided to tour the US. Had the pleasure to meet up with a few fellow spurstalk poster from San Antonio. Not really as Fat as of a city as people make it out to be...still a shitty city though. Austin was nice.

Nice that I finally.got the time to tour the US and finally catch a spurs game for the first time.

It's only fitting that this OP would love Austin....LOL

BD24
12-27-2015, 10:16 AM
It's only fitting that this OP would love Austin....LOL
Right, he talks about Dallas and NY being full of liberal cucks, but then goes on to call Austin nice. Austin is one of the most liberal cities in the country :lol.

Wish OP would of announced what Spurs game he was at, would of went just to try and find a pinoy Canadian so I could do all of ST a favor and beat the shit out of him. Maybe throw him down the stairs why I was at it.

TDMVPDPOY
12-27-2015, 10:45 AM
OP needs to understand, all the leaders of the western world come from the same education and institution where they continue to churn the same horse shit/ideas/problems/answers ...

its not like there is someone out there bringing new ideas and shit to the table

Blue Duck
12-27-2015, 04:09 PM
I'd like to know what specifically makes americans so stupid in the eyes of OP? He once called me out for being ignorant based on my stance on islam in another thread (Ghazi) not realizing that a major component of my job requires my familiarity with that subject matter.

Mr Bones
12-28-2015, 02:28 PM
Had a long vacation from November till jan 4th so decided to tour the US.

So while your private info was supposedly hacked and you dramatically "quit" spurstalk, you were away from home, traveling? Why the need to stop posting then?

Chucho
12-28-2015, 05:33 PM

Add math to the never ending list of shit you know nothing about. Add history as well. And learn to differentiate between "world" and "regional" super powers. Our influence and control truly expands across the globe. Greeks, Ottomans, Egyptians were regional power with little influence beyond their defined territories.

Account for technology, the fact we literally saved the world...twice...from a bunch of baddies....ya know what...it's just easier to say you are dumb as fuck.