PDA

View Full Version : Would the Spurs make a move for Durant next year?

dabom
12-26-2015, 02:48 PM
Saw this on ISH but it was on my mind earlier this season.

Would ya be excited for a Kawhi-Durant-LMA-Duncan-Patty lineup?

Russ
12-26-2015, 02:57 PM
Can the Spurs offer a max deal next year?

PingPong
12-26-2015, 03:00 PM

Just do some math, son....

dabom
12-26-2015, 03:02 PM
Just do some math, son....

Superstar + Superstar + Star + Superstar + Role player. Dats 3 'ships easy. :tu

Cap also going up right?

steeledl
12-26-2015, 03:04 PM
Oh, Indeed. Him and Kawhi at the wings would be a thing of beauty. Play small ball with Durant at the 4 and LMA at the 5 and we are pretty much unstoppable.

Doubt he'd come here though.

BG_Spurs_Fan
12-26-2015, 03:17 PM
lol

dabom
12-26-2015, 03:18 PM
lol

Anything else cuck?

Kawhitstorm
12-26-2015, 03:23 PM
The only reasonable move to a contender for Durant is signing w/ the Warriors (Sign-&-trade Barnes+Klay). Could happen if Barnes is hell bent on a max & Klay wets the bed in the playoffs. OKC would become Westbrook's team, they would finally get a wing player & Klay can make up for Durant's shooting.

Horse
12-26-2015, 03:48 PM
Pussy choking fake nice guy cry baby faggot fuck no!

BD24
12-26-2015, 03:53 PM
For a supposed engineer you sure are bad at math. Dafakengineer at it again

SAGirl
12-26-2015, 03:56 PM
The only reasonable move to a contender for Durant is signing w/ the Warriors (Sign-&-trade Barnes+Klay). Could happen if Barnes is hell bent on a max & Klay wets the bed in the playoffs. OKC would become Westbrook's team, they would finally get a wing player & Klay can make up for Durant's shooting.

Sounds good for them.

Fir us, I don't think we have cap space it will require moving a lot of guys. I cant envision it. Kawhi and Durant are meant to be rivals.

Russ
12-26-2015, 04:37 PM

One rumor I've heard is that Durant signs a one-year deal with OKC then he and Westbrook are both free agents the following summer.

Then they could together to another team - possibly the Lakers.

Mr Bones
12-26-2015, 04:42 PM

Kawhitstorm
12-26-2015, 06:08 PM
Sounds good for them.

Fir us, I don't think we have cap space it will require moving a lot of guys. I cant envision it. Kawhi and Durant are meant to be rivals.

The team doesn't need another wing player but a heir apparent to Tim. Al Horford playing alongside LMA would be an ideal fit for the small-ball era otherwise Boban is better than Hibbert & Whiteside doesn't fit the culture of the team. I can't see the Hawks re-signing him since it's has been proven the Horford/Millsap frontline isn't championship material. Otherwise, stealing D-Mo from the Rockets would be like killing two bird w/ one rock. Tyler Zeller is also a nice option as a backup if someone steals Boban & West retires.

Tony isn't going anywhere but finding a combo guard (OJ Mayo?) that can play w/ Fathead/Patty would be a nice as Manu's replacement. I still see Simmons as a solid 3rd wing similar to how CoJo was the 3rd string point guard. Evan Fournier would be the most ideal Manu replacement but I don't see why the Magic won't re-sign him or get a hefty offer. Otherwise, Cady can replace Bonner & would love if Vesely can get a 1 yr deal like Boban.

Draft should be used on a defensive minded point guard (Gary Payton II was just named DPOY of the Pac-10). GP II used to be a swimmer like Timmay, so he already got dibs if Tim retires:lol. He's a senior & projected to be a 2nd rd pick but so was Danny. NBA Player Comparison: Avery Bradley:toast

x_XVLq1kpjs

n5fj61brI7w

Mock draft has the Spurs drafting Tyrone Wallace (a combo guard in the mold of Simmons w/ better handles but has Danny's athleticism & shoots 60% from the FT line:lol). NBA Comparison: Nick Young:lmao

Kool Bob Love
12-26-2015, 06:23 PM
Spurs need a starting SF who isn't a bitch. KD fits the mold to a T. Plus KD is a longhorn like LMALPHA TOO. Not no weak ass San Diego Cali product we have on the team now.

houston spurs fan
12-26-2015, 06:51 PM

Not sure if you are serious....Hey guys, let's trade for LeBron next year! Who's with me!

TheGreatYacht
12-26-2015, 06:55 PM
Spurs need a starting SF who isn't a bitch. KD fits the mold to a T. Plus KD is a longhorn like LMALPHA TOO. Not no weak ass San Diego Cali product we have on the team now.
dacuck giving the forum some unintended comedy, per par.

1.) Why would Durant play with a System player in Kiwi? He already plays with Roberson
2.) dacuck butchers math more than he does English
3.) Poop would use Durant as if he's Aminu

TXstbobcat
12-26-2015, 07:00 PM
My guess is he either re-signs with OKC or goes home to Washington.

Kool Bob Love
12-26-2015, 08:26 PM
dacuck giving the forum some unintended comedy, per par.

1.) Why would Durant play with a System player in Kiwi? He already plays with Roberson
2.) dacuck butchers math more than he does English
3.) Poop would use Durant as if he's Aminu

:lmao

Dacuck is easliy the shittest poster in that krew. Embarrassing.

repped.

dabom
12-26-2015, 08:27 PM

Shut up faggot. I know what I got. Stay mad. :lmao

dabom
12-26-2015, 08:27 PM
Cat piss faggot. :lmao

K...
12-26-2015, 08:31 PM
Well David west did it.

Kool Bob Love
12-26-2015, 08:32 PM
Cat piss faggot. :lmao

Thread so shitty none of them came to show support. Embarrassing.

dabom
12-26-2015, 08:34 PM
Thread so shitty none of them came to show support. Embarrassing.

I didn't direct that at anyone but glad you know deep down. :lmao

BD24
12-26-2015, 08:40 PM
Shut up faggot. I know what I got. Stay mad. :lmao
I'm not mad. I would just think an Engineer would understand basic math. Apparently they just let anyone be an engineer these days.

dabom
12-26-2015, 08:47 PM
I'm not mad. I would just think an Engineer would understand basic math. Apparently they just let anyone be an engineer these days.
I passed my state FE. Lots of calculus. I know what I'm doing. I just ain't going to jump over hoops because someone tells me to. :lmao

BD24
12-26-2015, 08:54 PM
I passed my state FE. Lots of calculus. I know what I'm doing. I just ain't going to jump over hoops because someone tells me to. :lmao
I'm just sure you did. Anyway keep up trying to impress strangers on an internet forum, its a good look :lol.

No hoops to jump over honestly. Anyone with a basic understanding of math would know we don't have the cap room to sign Durant next year. But keep up your act, maybe you will impress the masters of your Ekrew :toast

benefactor
12-26-2015, 08:56 PM
Going home to Washington tbh

bic50
12-26-2015, 08:57 PM
Feline fetish being extra bitchy tonight.
It's cat probably turned him down.

BD24
Going home to Washington tbh
This. Its either Washington or staying in OKC. If someone makes me pick though i think its Washington.

dabom
I'm just sure you did. Anyway keep up trying to impress strangers on an internet forum, its a good look :lol.

No hoops to jump over honestly. Anyone with a basic understanding of math would know we don't have the cap room to sign Durant next year. But keep up your act, maybe you will impress the masters of your Ekrew :toast

It's about the principle. You wouldn't know anything about it though. :lmao

I'm not trying to impress anyone but it is a great achievement. :toast

BD24
12-26-2015, 09:00 PM
It's about the principle. You wouldn't know anything about it though. :lmao

I'm not trying to impress anyone but it is a great achievement. :toast
What kind of "Engineer" are you mate?

dabom
12-26-2015, 09:03 PM
What kind of "Engineer" are you mate?

I'm not telling. We already went through this though. :toast

dabom
12-26-2015, 09:03 PM
Didn't you say you get fucked by me? Should link you faggot. :lmao

benefactor
12-26-2015, 09:04 PM
This. Its either Washington or staying in OKC. If someone makes me pick though i think its Washington.
I think they'll need to make a deep run this year for him to stay at OKC. They go out any sooner than a competitive WCF series he's gone.

BD24
12-26-2015, 09:05 PM
I'm not telling. We already went through this though. :toast
Look if you aren't an Engineer its ok man. I don't think anyone on this board can possibly think any less of you anyway.

BD24
12-26-2015, 09:06 PM
I think they'll need to make a deep run this year for him to stay at OKC. They go out any sooner than a competitive WCF series he's gone.
Your probably right. Wall, Beal, and Durant could be pretty scary. Their bigs are kinda shit though.

dabom
12-26-2015, 09:08 PM
Didn't you say you get fucked by me? Should link you faggot. :lmao

Trying to ignore me. :lmao

benefactor
12-26-2015, 09:14 PM
Your probably right. Wall, Beal, and Durant could be pretty scary. Their bigs are kinda shit though.
They could still probably make the finals in the East. With the cap going up they will have the cash to fix the front line.

BD24
12-26-2015, 09:17 PM
They could still probably make the finals in the East. With the cap going up they will have the cash to fix the front line.
They should be able to make the ECF just adding Durant to the team as currently assembled. I think Wall and Beal are perfect complimentary players to Durant. Wall is a pass first PG and Beal is a knockdown shooter. Pretty great situation for Durant.

99 Problems
12-26-2015, 10:46 PM
Will be new face of Lakers

SoonerSpur512
12-26-2015, 11:15 PM
He wants to be a Laker

ElNono
12-26-2015, 11:25 PM
We already have a beta SF...

/TGY

baseline bum
12-26-2015, 11:26 PM
Fuck Durant, Spurs should go after Curry next season tbh.

100%duncan
12-27-2015, 01:50 AM
Durant ain't going to the Wizards, nigga is afraid of Lebron

SpursIndonesia
12-27-2015, 02:10 AM
Durant ain't gonna play with someone he already called an unimportant, system player. :lol

MAxEric
12-27-2015, 02:14 AM
i would rather have Jimmy Butler~
TP+JB+KL+LA+TD

tmtcsc
12-27-2015, 02:19 AM
Pussy choking fake nice guy cry baby faggot fuck no!

Damn, I couldn't have said it better.

http://yeahwhathesaid.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/agreed.gif

BatManu20
12-27-2015, 02:23 AM
Why are we talking about unrealistic FA scenarios in the middle of the current season tbh?

KD isn't leaving OKC imo, as he's stated on more than one occasion that he wants to spend the rest of his career there, and if he does it'll be for DC, not SA.

james evans
12-27-2015, 06:01 AM
druant is not giving up his 25 shots per game to win a ring :lol

aal04
12-27-2015, 06:05 AM
Sure, why not. he can come off the bench when we rest Lebron and can do pick and rolls with our new PG curry.

Uriel
12-27-2015, 06:24 AM
Buck Harvey of the SA Express-News reported that the front office is making plans for future agency in two years' time. That likely means we'll remain dormant this offseason and the major shakeup will come the following year.

chunticakes
12-27-2015, 06:45 AM
Sure, why not. he can come off the bench when we rest Lebron and can do pick and rolls with our new PG curry.

:rollin

rasuo214
12-27-2015, 06:52 AM
Buck Harvey of the SA Express-News reported that the front office is making plans for future agency in two years' time. That likely means we'll remain dormant this offseason and the major shakeup will come the following year.

I'd imagine they'd be looking for Tony's replacement, he'd be 35 at that point with only 1 year left on his deal and I believe Patty will also be a FA. That's also the year George Hill becomes a FA so maybe they try and bring him back. Although I'd prefer to go for someone like Teague.

Or we can go all unrealistic and go for Steph Curry or Westbrook.

Canyonero
12-27-2015, 09:26 AM

So insane.

benefactor
12-27-2015, 09:45 AM
Durant ain't going to the Wizards, nigga is afraid of Lebron
Getting through LeBron and the Cavs is much easier than having to go through Warriors every year.

100%duncan
12-27-2015, 09:47 AM
Getting through LeBron and the Cavs is much easier than having to go through Warriors every year.

It's a beta thing. Durant is Lebron's biatch

ceperez
12-27-2015, 10:28 AM
Very hard to tell at this time were Durant wants to go.

But hypothetically, to get Durant, you need to drop LMA from the salary.

Kikoluna
12-27-2015, 10:49 AM
Fuck Durant, Spurs should go after Curry next season tbh.
Wow, that is just the most despicable statement I have ever read here. Mr. Mouthpiece chewing a la 7th grader " look at me I have a mouthpiece because I'm in football"? The same guy who has the most cocky body language in the league? The guy who said he was the best in the nba? My goodness, this guy is so despicable he makes cp3 likeable. I rather die and face the uncertainty of the afterlife than have curry with us.

baseline bum
12-27-2015, 12:35 PM
Wow, that is just the most despicable statement I have ever read here. Mr. Mouthpiece chewing a la 7th grader " look at me I have a mouthpiece because I'm in football"? The same guy who has the most cocky body language in the league? The guy who said he was the best in the nba? My goodness, this guy is so despicable he makes cp3 likeable. I rather die and face the uncertainty of the afterlife than have curry with us.

I'd trade your life for getting Curry on the team also tbh.

Kikoluna
12-27-2015, 12:45 PM
I'd trade your life for getting Curry on the team also tbh.
That's harsh.:wakeup

exstatic
12-27-2015, 01:15 PM
KD and Westchuck recently went to Donovan to ask him that more of the old OKC ISO offense be put back in. It would be a waste of money to sign him, as he's not a fit here. Think of the LMA adjustment, times like a thousand. It would just never work.

Death In June
12-27-2015, 05:54 PM
Stay off ISH. Bunch of 14 year old retards over there. You're going to bring that nonsense over here

dabom
12-27-2015, 06:01 PM
Stay off ISH. Bunch of 14 year old retards over there. You're going to bring that nonsense over here

That avi the bomb. :lol

dabom
05-06-2016, 02:36 PM
Hope the Spurs get him.