PDA

View Full Version : Suns: Horny is in the death house...

Thread
12-27-2015, 03:10 PM
"immediate threat"

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/14443554/jeff-hornacek-phoenix-suns-jeopardy-losing-job

DMC
12-27-2015, 03:16 PM
Mike D looking pretty good right now.

Mel_13
12-27-2015, 03:16 PM
Losing to a 1-30 team featuring Pringles on the bench will do that to you.

Mitch
12-27-2015, 03:30 PM
They could always hire Luke Walton :lol

Chris
12-27-2015, 06:52 PM
He sure could shoot those free throws though

Biernutz
12-27-2015, 06:59 PM
All this time the Sun's thought they were better than the Lakers...LOL

Thread
12-27-2015, 07:29 PM
& Bledsoe is out for an extended length...meniscus tear...

http://arizonasports.com/story/500659/suns-eric-bledsoe-injury-meniscus/

AlexJones
12-27-2015, 08:05 PM
& Bledsoe is out for an extended length...meniscus tear...

http://arizonasports.com/story/500659/suns-eric-bledsoe-injury-meniscus/
Time to quit caring about that shit of an organization and address the big boys

The Arizona Cardinals

Thread
12-27-2015, 08:24 PM
Time to quit caring about that shit of an organization and address the big boys

The Arizona Cardinals

Not tonite, AJ. I can't face it.

Christ, I no sooner get rid of the Suns and here comes the fuckin' Cardinals. Fuck me.

HemisfairArena
12-27-2015, 08:29 PM
They could always hire Luke Walton :lol

Karma coming' to pay a visit,,,,Walton will take over for Scott in LA and continue the string of horrible coaching choices since Jackson,,

Will Hunting
12-27-2015, 08:41 PM
Losing to a 1-30 team featuring Pringles on the bench will do that to you.

Prior to seeing that game yesterday, I had no idea that Guinea'antoni was an assistant on that team :lol

He must have been disappointed that as an assistant he wasn't allowed to create a "special assistant" coaching job for his deadbeat older brother. Probably made the D'antoni family dinner really awkward when Dan D'antoni was crying about his house getting foreclosed while everyone else is stuffing cannolis down their throats.

Clipper Nation
12-27-2015, 08:58 PM

Christ, I no sooner get rid of the Suns and here comes the fuckin' Cardinals. Fuck me.
They're probably printing the Cardinals' shit as we speak. Preppin' it for sale.

tee, hee.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-27-2015, 08:59 PM
Thread, I don't pay much attention to whatever agenda the Phoenix media is trying to push with the Suns these days, but is there any talk, at all, about Lon Babby's job being in jeopardy? In the 5+ years that fat fuck has had complete control of basketball operations and hasn't even been able to milk one playoff birth out of the team, he's scapegoated Alvin Genry (the best Suns coach in the last 20+ years) + Lance Blanks (the GM he hand picked), and now he gets to scapegoat the head coach he hand picked? It's crazy how much Sarver has been able to destroy/mismanage this team.

HemisfairArena
12-27-2015, 09:04 PM
Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320), I don't pay much attention to whatever agenda the Phoenix media is trying to push with the Suns these days, but is there any talk, at all, about Lon Babby's job being in jeopardy? In the 5+ years that fat fuck has had complete control of basketball operations and hasn't even been able to milk one playoff birth out of the team, he's scapegoated Alvin Genry (the best Suns coach in the last 20+ years) + Lance Blanks (the GM he hand picked), and now he gets to scapegoat the head coach he hand picked? It's crazy how much Sarver has been able to destroy/mismanage this team.

Are you serious?,,,,a journey man coach who's best claim to fame is crushing Pop in a playoff series,,,he sucks. Go look at the Pelicans if you need more proof,,,

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-27-2015, 09:08 PM
Are you serious?,,,,a journey man coach who's best claim to fame is crushing Pop in a playoff series,,,he sucks. Go look at the Pelicans if you need more proof,,,

Since Westphal (roughly 20 years since his last season), which Suns coach was better? It's not exactly stiff competition. Scott Skiles is maybe the only one.

HemisfairArena
12-27-2015, 09:12 PM
I had to go look up Gentry to see his wins as a head coach. The most he had in one regular season was 54,,,his second highest was 40,,,,and all the others are below that obviously. He's been a head coach 13 years in his career,,,,,lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-27-2015, 09:14 PM
I had to go look up Gentry to see his wins as a head coach. The most he had in one regular season was 54,,,his second highest was 40,,,,and all the others are below that obviously. He's been a head coach 13 years in his career,,,,,lmao

So which Suns coach since Westphal would you say was better?

HemisfairArena
12-27-2015, 09:18 PM
So which Suns coach since Westphal would you say was better?

D'Antoni,,,easily,,,,and possibly even Terry Porter,,,Porter was fired with a winning record in Phoenix at 28-23 when he was canned,,,He was a head coach for 3 years and already had a 40 win season under his belt with the Bucks and on his way to another 40+ in Phoenix,,,

HemisfairArena
12-27-2015, 09:27 PM
Do you remember that whole deal with Porter, DownsK?,,,Nash and Amare ran Porter out of town because he wanted them to play defense and work hard. They rebelled and the owner fired him with a winning record,,,,thats why the Suns are the Suns,,,,,

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-27-2015, 09:30 PM
D'Antoni,,,easily,,,,and possibly even Terry Porter,,,Porter was fired with a winning record in Phoenix at 28-23 when he was canned,,,He was a head coach for 3 years and already had a 40 win season under his belt with the Bucks and on his way to another 40+ in Phoenix,,,

:lol so your criteria around who the best Suns coach in the last 20 years is centered around how many 40 win seasons they had on other teams?

:lmao:lmao:lmao Porter. Saying he was on his way to another 40+ win season is intellectually dishonest. Everyone hated him and the entire team had quit on him, their above .500 record was not indicative of how they were playing when he got fired. Gentry then took over and had a better record percentage-wise in spite of only having Amare for a year games before he missed the rest of the year.

Even putting Porter in the conversation proves you have no idea what you're talking about.

HemisfairArena
12-27-2015, 09:34 PM
:lol so your criteria around who the best Suns coach in the last 20 years is centered around how many 40 win seasons they had on other teams?

:lmao:lmao:lmao Porter. Saying he was on his way to another 40+ win season is intellectually dishonest. Everyone hated him and the entire team had quit on him, their above .500 record was not indicative of how they were playing when he got fired. Gentry then took over and had a better record percentage-wise in spite of only having Amare for a year games before he missed the rest of the year.

Even putting Porter in the conversation proves you have no idea what you're talking about.

Porter was better than Gentry,,,,your players were pampered faggots that didn't want to play D,,I cant help it that you don't know basketball. Davis is hating Gentry right now. Gentry has been fired from every head coaching with a losing record,,,,he sucks,,,,you love him,,,,lmao

Clipper Nation
12-27-2015, 09:34 PM
:lmao Thinking Conehead is one of any team's best coaches

http://i.imgur.com/zadvJb4.jpg

HemisfairArena
12-27-2015, 09:36 PM
Better than Gentry,,,,

DMC
12-27-2015, 09:36 PM
Karma coming' to pay a visit,,,,Walton will take over for Scott in LA and continue the string of horrible coaching choices since Jackson,,
I doubt it. Walton doesn't have a single game as a head coach under his belt. The Warriors record isn't on his watch, per se. I'd take Thibs 10 times in a row prior to Walton, at this stage.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-27-2015, 09:37 PM
Do you remember that whole deal with Porter, DownsK?,,,Nash and Amare ran Porter out of town because he wanted them to play defense and work hard. They rebelled and the owner fired him with a winning record,,,,thats why the Suns are the Suns,,,,,

Their defensive rating under Gentry was better than it was under Porter.

Regardless, it wasn't just Nash/Amare. The whole team hated him for so many reasons. The "he tried to make them play defense" narrative is oversimplified. He couldn't develop young players for shit and he did some of the most retarded stuff to try and "motivate" grown men (i.e., calling the team in early to play arts and crafts as a team building exercise).

There's no question Nash/Amare were pussies who handled the situation horribly but you never see players quit on good coaches. Good coaches find ways to motivate players to work hard and play defense, just look at what Gentry did with Amare the next year.

HemisfairArena
12-27-2015, 09:39 PM
And lets not talk about the Clips,,,you fire DelNegro after a 56-26season for Uncle Tom and whats that got ya?,,,,

Clipper Nation
12-27-2015, 09:40 PM
Conehead fielded a team of professionals who couldn't rotate or help on defense, make basic passes to the post, or run simple pick-and-rolls - or any plays at all, really. Any coach in the world would get fired for those kinds of results.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-27-2015, 09:41 PM
Porter was better than Gentry,,,,your players were pampered faggots that didn't want to play D,,I cant help it that you don't know basketball. Davis is hating Gentry right now. Gentry has been fired from every head coaching with a losing record,,,,he sucks,,,,you love him,,,,lmao

Amare had no problem playing D in 2010 under Gentry, it was his best defensive season. Amare had a problem with a coach who treated his players like children.

From day 1, Porter did nothing but try and say the opposite of what D'antoni would say but did nothing to actually coach. He literally said in one of his first press conferences, "I don't want our offense to score 100 points."

Clipper Nation
12-27-2015, 09:43 PM
And lets not talk about the Clips,,,you fire DelNegro after a 56-26season for Uncle Tom and whats that got ya?,,,,
Vinny Del Dumbfuck could barely speak English, let alone coach a basketball team. We just hired an equally shitty replacement instead of upgrading.

DMC
12-27-2015, 09:43 PM

Rivers isn't any better than Vinny. They didn't just hire a coach, they got two positions with one salary. Doc's problem is that he's too loyal to players so instead of selecting guys to fill roles he selects people he likes. The Clippers need guy who relies on his coaching staff and trainers more than he relies on his connections. Great coaches have great trainers and staff, or overwhelming talent. Doc has enough talent on that team to be a scary presence in the west but instead they are about on par with Houston.

HemisfairArena
12-27-2015, 09:45 PM
Their defensive rating under Gentry was better than it was under Porter.

Regardless, it wasn't just Nash/Amare. The whole team hated him for so many reasons. The "he tried to make them play defense" narrative is oversimplified. He couldn't develop young players for shit and he did some of the most retarded stuff to try and "motivate" grown men (i.e., calling the team in early to play arts and crafts as a team building exercise).

There's no question Nash/Amare were pussies who handled the situation horribly but you never see players quit on good coaches. Good coaches find ways to motivate players to work hard and play defense, just look at what Gentry did with Amare the next year.

I get it,,,I'm not disputing he had a good year and he basically just puppeted D'Antoni's philosophy,,he isn't a good coach. I'm not saying Porter is any sort of world beater,,what I am saying is they are about even,,,which means neither should be a head coach.

HemisfairArena
12-27-2015, 09:46 PM
Vinny Del Dumbfuck could barely speak English, let alone coach a basketball team. We just hired an equally shitty replacement instead of upgrading.

So there you go,,Suns fired Porter for another equally shitty replacement in Gentry,,,

DMC
12-27-2015, 09:52 PM
So there you go,,Suns fired Porter for another equally shitty replacement in Gentry,,,
Gentry is a good coach. The most successful coach in NBA history can't get a winning record managing the Knicks in how many years? It's about your organization and your leaders on the floor.

HemisfairArena
12-27-2015, 09:54 PM
Gentry is a good coach. The most successful coach in NBA history can't get a winning record managing the Knicks in how many years? It's about your organization and your leaders on the floor.

He's about to get fired from his 4th head coaching gig,,,that's not a good coach,,

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-27-2015, 09:55 PM
Better than Gentry,,,,

I get it,,,I'm not disputing he had a good year and he basically just puppeted D'Antoni's philosophy,,he isn't a good coach. I'm not saying Porter is any sort of world beater,,what I am saying is they are about even,,,which means neither should be a head coach.
:lol now you're backpedaling. You said on the last page he was better than Gentry, now you're saying they're about even. Which one is it?

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-27-2015, 09:56 PM
He's about to get fired from his 4th head coaching gig,,,that's not a good coach,,

:lol now your argument is based off an event that hasn't even happened yet

HemisfairArena
12-27-2015, 10:02 PM
:lol now you're backpedaling. You said on the last page he was better than Gentry, now you're saying they're about even. Which one is it?

Not back peddling at all,,,he is better than Gentry,,,,but that's like saying Cowboys are better than the Browns,,in the end they both suck and lets get back to your ridiculous claim that Gentry is the best in the last 20 years,,,youre saying he's better than d'antoni?,,,,lmao

HemisfairArena
12-27-2015, 10:03 PM
:lol now your argument is based off an event that hasn't even happened yet

,,,,lmao,,,,no wonder you think Gentry is good,,,

HemisfairArena
12-27-2015, 10:21 PM
Look, DownsK,,,,Gentry better not have bought property in New Orleans because his time is gonna be short there,,,,I cant help it if you cant see the forest for the trees,,,If the dude goes 30-52 with one of the best centers in the league, he's fucked(and he inherited a team that was in the playoffs last year),,,,he may get one more year to turn it around but he doesn't have the coaching talent to do it,,,,simple as that. He will be fired from his 4th head coaching gig soon,,,,anyways,,,good night all see ya next week,,,,

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-27-2015, 11:49 PM
Not back peddling at all,,,he is better than Gentry,,,,but that's like saying Cowboys are better than the Browns,,in the end they both suck and lets get back to your ridiculous claim that Gentry is the best in the last 20 years,,,youre saying he's better than d'antoni?,,,,lmao

So then they're not "about equal" if he's better than Gentry. Him being better than Gentry would inherently mean they're not equal.

And yes, I think Gentry was better than D'antoni. D'antoni had significantly more talent to work with during his time as coach, he benefited from the 2005-2007 honeymoon period when the rest of the NBA was figuring out how to defend the SSOL offense, and still never got as close to a championship as Gentry did in 2010 when he didn't have a core of starters in their prime who could play 40 minutes a night.

When he was playing against other good teams/coaches, he either took too long to make an adjustment or never made it at all. In 2007 for example he needed to lose game 1 at home and forfeit HCA before giving Kurt Thomas significant minutes even though anyone with a room temperature IQ would know that the entire purpose of having Kurt Thomas was to defend Duncan.

Put D'antoni in a position that required having to make an unproven Goran Dragic, unproven Robin Lopez, Jared Dudley, Channing Frye and Lou Amundson rotation players who received consistent minutes, he would have gotten impatient and started playing Nash/Amare 42 minutes a night. Gentry is a flexible coach who runs whatever system fits his roster best. D'antoni is a stubborn guinea who'd rather lose running SSOL than win by running a traditional system.

12-28-2015, 12:39 AM

It'll never end.

JMarkJohns
12-28-2015, 12:54 AM
Thread, I don't pay much attention to whatever agenda the Phoenix media is trying to push with the Suns these days, but is there any talk, at all, about Lon Babby's job being in jeopardy? In the 5+ years that fat fuck has had complete control of basketball operations and hasn't even been able to milk one playoff birth out of the team, he's scapegoated Alvin Genry (the best Suns coach in the last 20+ years) + Lance Blanks (the GM he hand picked), and now he gets to scapegoat the head coach he hand picked? It's crazy how much Sarver has been able to destroy/mismanage this team.

This. All this. So. Much. This.

TDMVPDPOY
12-28-2015, 12:59 AM
Look, DownsK,,,,Gentry better not have bought property in New Orleans because his time is gonna be short there,,,,I cant help it if you cant see the forest for the trees,,,If the dude goes 30-52 with one of the best centers in the league, he's fucked(and he inherited a team that was in the playoffs last year),,,,he may get one more year to turn it around but he doesn't have the coaching talent to do it,,,,simple as that. He will be fired from his 4th head coaching gig soon,,,,anyways,,,good night all see ya next week,,,,

he might have extra year, but how much more will unibrow put up with another losing season b4 he demands a trade or someshit

illmatic
12-28-2015, 01:04 AM

Porter was God AWFUL bro, I have no idea where you are coming at with this LMAO.

Pelicans78
12-28-2015, 07:45 AM

It's not Gentry's fault that the GM has built a shitty roster around AD with guys who have low basketball IQs and won't defend. Plus, they've had alot of injuries in the first two months of the season. I'm not saying they're going to make the playoffs, but they won't be that bad by the end of the season. This roster won't be around AD much longer.

Pelicans78
12-28-2015, 07:49 AM
Hemisfairarena has gone full retard in this thread

Thread
12-28-2015, 11:18 AM

Hemi

That's precisely how it happened.

Porter was a no nonsense type and was not a favorite "Son." There were going to be no buddy-buddy interviews, light comedy, scratchin' Media's back & in return having your's scratched when necessa. They got him out of town immediately and things returned to normal.

Thread
12-28-2015, 11:26 AM
Horny is safe. They fired his assistant coaches. And what a stupid fuckin' time to threaten his expulsion. Three straight losses comin' up and they were going to saddle a new fellow with that start?

Thread
12-28-2015, 11:32 AM
Updated 1 hour, 29 minutes ago.
Suns reportedly fire assistants Mike Longabardi and Jerry Sichting

SHARE STORY (http://arizonasports.com/story/501377/suns-fire-assistants-mike-longabardi-jerry-sichting/#)
BY ARIZONA SPORTS | December 27, 2015 @ 10:52 pm
http://2xnw2mt2bw82xppry3quo8xq.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/longabardisichting.jpg
The Phoenix Suns fired assistant coaches Mike Longabardi and Jerry Sichting late Sunday night after meeting with assistant coaches and some players, reports both Yahoo! Sports’ Adrian Wojnarowski (http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources--suns-owner--gm-hold-individual-meetings-with-players-to-assess-problems-212607403.html) and ESPN’s Marc Stein (https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/status/681340347910385664).
Stein reports the Suns have promoted first-year assistants Nate Bjorkgren and Earl Watson.
Head coach Jeff Hornacek’s status is unclear. According to several reports (http://arizonasports.com/story/500564/suns-jeff-hornacek-job-report/), the Suns began mulling his future on Sunday after the team fell to the now 2-30 Philadelphia 76ers on Saturday night.

[[[[[[[[[Wojnarowski reports that Hornacek was “adamantly against the dismissal of his staff.”]]]]]]]]]

Longabardi, the team’s defensive specialist, presumably fell out of favor as the Suns became the worst field goal defense in the NBA, allowing opponents to shoot 46.8 percent from the floor. Sichting and Longabardi were both initial hires for Hornacek’s coaching staff at the beginning of his tenure for the 2013-14 season.
Bjorkgren joined the Suns’ staff this season after spending last year as the head coach for the Suns’ D-League affiliate, the Bakersfield Jam. This is his first NBA coaching job.
Likewise, Watson joined the team after retiring as a player following the 2013-14 season and coaching as an assistant with the D-League’s Austin Spurs last season.

Thread
12-28-2015, 11:38 AM
Thread (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19320), I don't pay much attention to whatever agenda the Phoenix media is trying to push with the Suns these days, but is there any talk, at all, about Lon Babby's job being in jeopardy? In the 5+ years that fat fuck has had complete control of basketball operations and hasn't even been able to milk one playoff birth out of the team, he's scapegoated Alvin Genry (the best Suns coach in the last 20+ years) + Lance Blanks (the GM he hand picked), and now he gets to scapegoat the head coach he hand picked? It's crazy how much Sarver has been able to destroy/mismanage this team.

He was publicly downgraded (he would no longer be the face of the front office) at the end of last season, but, it was done inauspiciously. During this current crisis he has not been mentioned whatsoever.

baseline bum
12-28-2015, 12:00 PM

No one here supports that crap.

That said, I think that many of you all largely believe that things such as witchcraft are simply myths from the past - i.e. non-existent, consigned to fairytaledom...

If you've never experienced or seen demonic manifestations first hand you probably would have every right to be skeptical.

When I was 22, I was visiting a church in southern Mexico (in the state of Chiapas) and they brought in a 12 year old boy, who clearly was not 'right'. There were several pastors there and they took him to a separate room and started praying (and asked the rest of us to pray in intercession from the sanctuary)... It was a humid August day, with temperatures exceeding 90°F as early as 8:00 AM every morning - and yet as soon as we begun praying the temperature in the building dropped to the point where you could see ice crystals forming in our exhalations (and no, the building was not equipped with an A/C system and the windows and door themselves were wide open). We were all visibly shaken but this manifestation was clearly "unnatural". After about an hour everyone came out of that room and the boy looked completely restored. There were even scratches on his arms and his face that had visibly disappeared and the color of his skin had warmed up. His parents were VERY grateful with us and wouldn't stop hugging their child. By that time, the towns' folk had gathered around the church in complete and total awe of what had just transpired. We were later told that the little boy had been afflicted for several months before the parents decided to come to the evangelical church for our help. This stuff is very real. You just don't see it in the U.S. as much. And this is not an isolated incident... I've seen similar manifestations on at least 3 other occasions. (Tragically that church was burned down by an indigenous tribe last year and several close brothers in the faith were murdered in the incident).

The point is... YOU all are skeptical of what you don't understand. What you all don't want to believe out of convenience to your positions/world-perspective. You all constantly forage the forum for continued justification of your general disbelief finding all sorts of articles and discussion points written from the same skeptical perspective to keep fostering and bolstering said position. It's fine... you all are entitled to do that. To believe whatever you want.

To be clear... the Nigerian church is clearly in the wrong here...

But the question I have is why bring this up with such accusational light against Christianity in general? ("Why aren't any other people - Christians specifically - condemning this???"). The answer is simple. They don't know about it. Because if they did, they would most certainly intercede - despite the religious climate there. It's not easy to venture into Nigeria these days... especially not as a Christian.

I wonder if RG has seen the videos of 1,000s of Christians (women, children, men, elderly) being brutally beaten and burned alive in Nigeria? Where is his outrage on that front?

And I ask that simply to present the context that explains why corrective action on part of the church is not something that can happen immediately (given the instability and religious volatility of the country).

My 2¢

Thread
12-28-2015, 06:26 PM
- "Bledsoe should be an elite defender, but he half-asses his way through too many possessions."

- Zach Lowe - ESPN

---

- "I asked him nice once. The dum-dum said 'no.'"

- AmyDuncan - gym owner

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-28-2015, 06:37 PM

That said, I think that many of you all largely believe that things such as witchcraft are simply myths from the past - i.e. non-existent, consigned to fairytaledom...

If you've never experienced or seen demonic manifestations first hand you probably would have every right to be skeptical.

When I was 22, I was visiting a church in southern Mexico (in the state of Chiapas) and they brought in a 12 year old boy, who clearly was not 'right'. There were several pastors there and they took him to a separate room and started praying (and asked the rest of us to pray in intercession from the sanctuary)... It was a humid August day, with temperatures exceeding 90°F as early as 8:00 AM every morning - and yet as soon as we begun praying the temperature in the building dropped to the point where you could see ice crystals forming in our exhalations (and no, the building was not equipped with an A/C system and the windows and door themselves were wide open). We were all visibly shaken but this manifestation was clearly "unnatural". After about an hour everyone came out of that room and the boy looked completely restored. There were even scratches on his arms and his face that had visibly disappeared and the color of his skin had warmed up. His parents were VERY grateful with us and wouldn't stop hugging their child. By that time, the towns' folk had gathered around the church in complete and total awe of what had just transpired. We were later told that the little boy had been afflicted for several months before the parents decided to come to the evangelical church for our help. This stuff is very real. You just don't see it in the U.S. as much. And this is not an isolated incident... I've seen similar manifestations on at least 3 other occasions. (Tragically that church was burned down by an indigenous tribe last year and several close brothers in the faith were murdered in the incident).

The point is... YOU all are skeptical of what you don't understand. What you all don't want to believe out of convenience to your positions/world-perspective. You all constantly forage the forum for continued justification of your general disbelief finding all sorts of articles and discussion points written from the same skeptical perspective to keep fostering and bolstering said position. It's fine... you all are entitled to do that. To believe whatever you want.

But the question I have is why bring this up with such accusational light against Christianity in general? ("Why aren't any other people - Christians specifically - condemning this???"). The answer is simple. They don't know about it. Because if they did, they would most certainly intercede - despite the religious climate there. It's not easy to venture into Nigeria these days... especially not as a Christian.

I wonder if RG has seen the videos of 1,000s of Christians (women, children, men, elderly) being brutally beaten and burned alive in Nigeria? Where is his outrage on that front?

And I ask that simply to present the context that explains why corrective action on part of the church is not something that can happen immediately (given the instability and religious volatility of the country).

My 2¢

:lmao what the fuck is this?

Clipper Nation
12-28-2015, 06:49 PM

My 2¢Thank you for being so kind, Joe.

I know you are a supporter of Senator Obama, so you're patience with me means a lot.

I have had the thought more than once throughout this election process, primaries included, " I wonder if Senator Obama is the anti-christ?" .

It is just a thought that has stayed in the back of my mind and because of that I am waiting to see how it plays out.
As I tried to stress, it is not an accusation I can prove or even fully explain- but rather a gut feeling that I am still investigating.
I feel I owe it to myself to take my concerns seriously and investigate them, no matter how unreasonable or outrageous they may seem.

PeeWee- I left for work as you were posting and am just now able to respond to you. I appreciate the information you gave me and I will consider it.

I plan to read some of Senator Obama's writings and will see if that does not clarify things for me.

Again thank you for the information.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-28-2015, 06:51 PM
Hemi

That's precisely how it happened.

Porter was a no nonsense type and was not a favorite "Son." There were going to be no buddy-buddy interviews, light comedy, scratchin' Media's back & in return having your's scratched when necessa. They got him out of town immediately and things returned to normal.
He portrayed himself as a no nonsense type but he really wasn't, especially when it came to interviews and interactions with the media. I've never seen a more sycophantic coach clamor for the media's approval the way he did. All his press conferences consisted of was him saying whatever D'antoni wouldn't say because the political climate around the Suns, at the time, was to move as far away from D'antoniball as possible.

As far the players go, they walked all over him and he didn't do shit about it. Shaq took himself in and out of games whenever he wanted to and Nash/Amare would ignore him, but none of them ever got benched or disciplined. The next year, there were several occasions when Gentry benched Amare for extended periods until he started to consistently play defense/rebound. Porter never considered benching the big name players, the furthest he was willing to go was scheduling early morning arts and crafts sessions where grown men were told to make collages.

He was publicly downgraded (he would no longer be the face of the front office) at the end of last season, but, it was done inauspiciously. During this current crisis he has not been mentioned whatsoever.
:lol so they moved him to a cushy "advisory" role where he'll be far enough removed to not be blamed for the problems he created? I'm beginning to think the guy has pictures of Sarver naked in a closet with an 8 year old boy.

baseline bum
12-28-2015, 07:01 PM
:lmao what the fuck is this?

:lol Post 23 in this thread: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255542

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-28-2015, 09:04 PM
Thank you for being so kind, Joe.

I know you are a supporter of Senator Obama, so you're patience with me means a lot.

I have had the thought more than once throughout this election process, primaries included, " I wonder if Senator Obama is the anti-christ?" .

It is just a thought that has stayed in the back of my mind and because of that I am waiting to see how it plays out.
As I tried to stress, it is not an accusation I can prove or even fully explain- but rather a gut feeling that I am still investigating.
I feel I owe it to myself to take my concerns seriously and investigate them, no matter how unreasonable or outrageous they may seem.

PeeWee- I left for work as you were posting and am just now able to respond to you. I appreciate the information you gave me and I will consider it.

I plan to read some of Senator Obama's writings and will see if that does not clarify things for me.

Again thank you for the information.

:lol that one's got Angel_Luv written all over it

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-28-2015, 09:07 PM
:lol Post 23 in this thread: http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=255542

:lol oh shit, it's the jeebotard who gave me the title of most obnoxious atheist on ST.

Thread
12-30-2015, 10:00 AM
From NODACK over at Mori's Joint:::

"When Morris threw the towel at Hornecek it was reported that Goodwin was yucking it up and getting a good laugh from it. I wonder if there was any repercussions from that?"

Thread
12-30-2015, 01:14 PM
A good article by Gambo over at 98.7. He's a tail gunner, but, this is swell:::

http://arizonasports.com/story/503016/the-suns-biggest-problem-their-players-arent-good-enough/

The Suns biggest problem? Their players aren’t good enough

baseline bum
12-30-2015, 01:17 PM
:lol oh shit, it's the jeebotard who gave me the title of most obnoxious atheist on ST.

:cry I was devastated to lose that title :cry

Thread
12-30-2015, 02:18 PM
Gleaned from the Gambo article:::

[[[And let’s not forget that the Suns followed up the loss of Amar’e Stoudemire a few years back with Hedo Turkoglu, Hakim Warrick and Josh Childress.]]]

The fortification affair.

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-30-2015, 09:46 PM
Gleaned from the Gambo article:::

[[[And let’s not forget that the Suns followed up the loss of Amar’e Stoudemire a few years back with Hedo Turkoglu, Hakim Warrick and Josh Childress.]]]

The fortification affair.

Gambo is a front running pussy who loves to publish articles like that one, pretending he knew all along that x player or y player is overpaid when at the time x or y player was signed he was lauding the signing as a great move.

Everything he said in that article could have been said in the pre-season. The best part is that of all the front office personnel/coaches he name drops in the article as possible culprits, he won't touch his boys Sarver or Babby when they're the two people who have overseen everything.

Mori Chu
01-01-2016, 12:11 PM
From NODACK over at Mori's Joint:::

"When Morris threw the towel at Hornecek it was reported that Goodwin was yucking it up and getting a good laugh from it. I wonder if there was any repercussions from that?"

Thready lookin' in the window at my place from the cold outside.

http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/20419418/6/stock-photo-20419418-happy-young-man-looking-through-snowy-window-at-christmas.jpg

Thread
01-01-2016, 08:53 PM
Re: Markieff Morris Watch (http://www.phx-suns.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=893******=320#p52387)

http://www.phx-suns.net/styles/metrolike/imageset/icon_post_target.gif (http://www.phx-suns.net/viewtopic.php?p=52387#p52387)by Indy (http://www.phx-suns.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=445) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:31 pm

Mori Chu wrote:That pick (((the Lakers pick))) is going to be #1-5 in the draft, for sure. And we'll groan about what a good draft it is and how much we wish we had a top-5 pick. We got fleeced.

It is very possible that we could have had 2 picks in the top 5. It could have really set us up...

http://www.phx-suns.net/download/file.php?avatar=445_1408299781.gif (http://www.phx-suns.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=445)
Indy (http://www.phx-suns.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=445) Posts: 2844Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:21 pm
Top (http://www.phx-suns.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=893******=320#wrap)

http://www.phx-suns.net/images/icons/misc/radioactive.gif Re: Markieff Morris Watch (http://www.phx-suns.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=893******=320#p52389)

http://www.phx-suns.net/styles/metrolike/imageset/icon_post_target.gif (http://www.phx-suns.net/viewtopic.php?p=52389#p52389)by Mori Chu (http://www.phx-suns.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=49) » Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:47 pm
This franchise has traded away so many top draft picks in the past 10-12 years. It's heartbreaking.

http://www.phx-suns.net/download/file.php?avatar=49_1393437027.png (http://www.phx-suns.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=49)
Mori Chu (http://www.phx-suns.net/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=49) Posts: 3472Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:05 am

---------

tee, hee.

Mori Chu
01-02-2016, 01:26 PM
http://i.istockimg.com/file_thumbview_approve/20419418/6/stock-photo-20419418-happy-young-man-looking-through-snowy-window-at-christmas.jpg

Thread
01-02-2016, 09:50 PM
Word on the street is that if the Lakers beat the Suns tomorrow nite Sarver will fire Horny once he touches down out at Sky Harbor.

Silver&Black
01-03-2016, 12:38 AM
Word on the street is that if the Lakers beat the Suns tomorrow nite Sarver will fire Horny once he touches down out at Sky Harbor.

Watcha think? Not the word on the street. You think a Lakers loss will be the straw that breaks the camel's back?

Gave up 142 tonight to the Kings. That's alright if the game goes to 2OT or 3OT....this was in regulation though. Not looking too good for ole' Horny.

Thread
01-06-2016, 08:41 PM
THE LATEST:::

The Suns FO decree that all players have assigned seats on the bench during games. When you are substituted for you must assume the seat next to an assistant coach in order that he is able to coach you up.

+ they went bowling yesterday afternoon.