PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!! Proof That God Exists; Deal With It Evolutionists

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2015, 10:46 AM
https://youtube/FbxD04LWW10

Avante
12-28-2015, 11:03 AM
Only a total moron could think all this came about without a Designer. But, it's also moronic to think it went down like we see in the Bible. There we see something similiar to Homer, just a story. Who wrote the Koran?

The Bible/Koran the two biggest hoaxs ever and whoever wrote these lies had one hell of an imagination.

While it's obvious 'something" is behind all this, it's not Allah, the Christian God, Budda, etc. It could actually be a group of Designers. And just maybe evolution was their Design.

Bottom line is that nobody really knows how it all happened. How could they?

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2015, 11:12 AM
Only a total moron could think all this came about without a Designer. But, it's also moronic to think it went down like we see in the Bible. There we see something similiar to Homer, just a story. Who wrote the Koran?

The Bible/Koran the two biggest hoaxs ever and whoever wrote these lies had one hell of an imagination.

While it's obvious 'something" is behind all this, it's not Allah, the Christian God, Budda, etc. It could actually be a group of Designers. And just maybe evolution was their Design.

The bible tells me to not shake the hand of or speak to pedo's

DMX7
12-28-2015, 11:32 AM
Life doesn't need a designer.

Leetonidas
12-28-2015, 11:35 AM
avante is a rapist who should be behind bars tbh

Avante
12-28-2015, 11:42 AM
The bible tells me to not shake the hand of or speak to pedo's

I'd blow the sick fuck away, they are the scum of the earth.

Avante
12-28-2015, 11:47 AM
avante is a rapist who should be behind bars tbh

So how come I'm not? How come sailors have been making it with Asain hookers for centuries with nobody ever getting arrested, well? Dude, we ran in packs, so how come none of my gang are behind bars?

Just how fucking stupid are you? Tell me dummy what was the legal age of consent over there in the early 70's. well?

RsxPiimp
12-28-2015, 11:50 AM
So how come I'm not? How come sailors have been making it with Asain hookers for centuries with nobody ever getting arrested, well? Dude, we ran in packs, so how come none of my gang are behind bars?

Just how fucking stupid are you? Tell me dummy what was the legal age of consent over there in the early 70's. well?

dont agree with you, but unfortunately, its the sad truth. i know, i was raised in olangapo too

Avante
12-28-2015, 11:57 AM
dont agree with you, but unfortunately, its the sad truth. i know, i was raised in olangapo too

They get married at 15 over there, a totally different world. A world I knew nothing about. I was 19 walking into bars, where I'd come from ya had to be 21. No way I'm thinking there are young girls drinking there. Who hires little kids to hustle drinks?

We simply have a bunch of dumb kids here totally clueless as we all can see. Kids who would have done what we all did, anyone saying they wouldn't have is a liar.

Buddy...hey Avante, we are going over tonight, have some drinks, dance, get some pussy, ya wanna go?
Avante....nope, not me.

Hahahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
12-28-2015, 12:06 PM
A sailor in foreign bars making this kind of an impact, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you people really this dense?

baseline bum
12-28-2015, 12:08 PM

Was child rape in your design son?

Avante
12-28-2015, 12:25 PM
Was child rape in your design son?

Pay attention son, when you have a room full of full grown women nobody is interested in little girls, ok stupid? Not that I ever saw any little girls in the bars. The drinking age was 18.

Avante
12-28-2015, 12:26 PM
So all of you would have stayed on board the ship?

Buddies...ever notice Kool never drinks or gets any pussy? What is he a faggot?

baseline bum
12-28-2015, 01:12 PM
Pay attention son, when you have a room full of full grown women nobody is interested in little girls, ok stupid? Not that I ever saw any little girls in the bars. The drinking age was 18.

Would you go back and rape those kids again?

Avante
12-28-2015, 01:40 PM
Would you go back and rape those kids again?

Why act like ya can't read? Why ignore the fact the drinking age was 18, well? Why ignore the fact I never saw any little kids in the bars, well?

Dude, why ignore the realities of the situation? Why just ramble on and on totally ignoring reality, well?

And, why totally ignore my stance on pedophillia"? You shoot those sick fucks, ok? Now you can't read any of that?

If I'd seen a buddy with some little kid.

Avante...what you doing man? What are you a fucking pedo?

Just like they would have done me.

Yank your head out of your ass stupid, ok?

RandomGuy
12-28-2015, 01:55 PM
https://youtube/FbxD04LWW10

Without watching it, I'm going to guess it boils down to an Argument from Ignorance, or the ever popular Begging the Question, with a soupcon of Special Pleading.

Before I bother watching it, do you think that flawed reasoning is a good way to determine what is true? Why or why not?

Leetonidas
12-28-2015, 02:24 PM
So how come I'm not
because you're a sick piece of shit that preyed on little girls in a developing country in wartime knowing everyone was doing it and nothing would happen to you. lol that is literally the shittiest excuse for not bein a pedo. how come you're not in jail? same reasons there's tons of rapists and murders walking free dipshit

Mitch
12-28-2015, 05:16 PM
All I know is that atheists are a lot more annoying than bible thumpers on average.

DMC
12-28-2015, 05:23 PM

Who wrote the spelling and grammar books in your high school? We'll never know because you didn't read them.

DMC
12-28-2015, 05:25 PM
OP, no god is going to alter the Lakers' future. It's set already, and it's bad.. really really bad.

RD2191
12-28-2015, 05:41 PM
OP, no god is going to alter the Lakers' future. It's set already, and it's bad.. really really bad.
:lol

baseline bum
12-28-2015, 06:03 PM

Honestly, the Lolkers will be fine once they run Snitch out of town, he's what is holding everything back there. People like to bag on Jimmy, but he's been a better owner than his dad. For instance, Jimmy never had buttsex pool parties to get his franchise player The AIDS.

Avante
12-28-2015, 06:17 PM
Who wrote the spelling and grammar books in your high school? We'll never know because you didn't read them.

You still at that stage, hahahaha!!!!!!!! I appear to get by just fine, knowing more than anyone else does help.

SnakeBoy
12-28-2015, 06:39 PM

Can't even define what life is but your sure it wasn't designed...okay.

DMC
12-28-2015, 06:40 PM
Honestly, the Lolkers will be fine once they run Snitch out of town, he's what is holding everything back there. People like to bag on Jimmy, but he's been a better owner than his dad. For instance, Jimmy never had buttsex pool parties to get his franchise player The AIDS.
While that's true, and Jimmy didn't allow some tall bearded nicotine addicted white lumberjack to haul Kobe away for buttsecks, I think they are at least 4 years from being serious. That's way past Spurs big 3 era.

DMC
12-28-2015, 06:41 PM
Can't even define what life is but your sure it wasn't designed...okay.
Contingent isn't the same as "maybe".

Donald Sterling.
12-28-2015, 08:19 PM

100 years ago you could legally beat the shit out of your wife. Whatever age of consent they got over there, doesn't make it right to rape children, just because the law says it's ok. Stop trying to rationalize pedophilia and rape, you decrepit old fuck.

Koolaid_Man
12-28-2015, 08:45 PM
All I know is that atheists are a lot more annoying than bible thumpers on average.

:lmao no doubt homie...no doubt

Avante
12-28-2015, 09:52 PM
100 years ago you could legally beat the shit out of your wife. Whatever age of consent they got over there, doesn't make it right to rape children, just because the law says it's ok. Stop trying to rationalize pedophilia and rape, you decrepit old fuck.

Why not read what my stance on pedophilia is ya fucking idiot, ok? You shoot these sick fucks, now what about that don't you understand?

My comments about the age of consent are about how yes it is a different world over there. But any man messing with kids need a bullet in their fucking brain, now what ignore how I feel about this? Don't act like ya can't read ok little fella? I'd blow a sick pedo totally away, got it?

Dude, you are surrounded by full grown women, ok, so who would be looking for kids but some sicko, well?

Avante
12-28-2015, 09:55 PM
Little people, the drinking age was 18 over there, ok? Now why would bars hire underage kids to hustle drinks. well? Do you think at all?

Do you realy think a guy would be caught dead sitting at the bar with some little kid? You people really that far gone?

SpursforSix
12-28-2015, 10:51 PM

Neither do jeans but that doesn't mean that people don't put crackers in their pockets.

DMX7
12-28-2015, 11:42 PM
If humans were the product of intelligent design, then I think we'd be much less fragile.

Avante
12-29-2015, 12:14 AM
Look at how many things we have today that would have been sci fi back in the day. Try talking the cell phone to Romans in the days of Ceasar. You'd be laughed at. Try explaining the audio recorder to ancient man, who here actually understands it now? To try and....that could never be...is stupid. It's also stupid to think all this just happened by chance, DNA by chance, how? The rotation of the Earth by chance? The distance from the sun? The seasons all by chance?

It should be real obvious all this took some Designer.

SpursforSix
12-29-2015, 12:48 AM
What about TV??? You tell me...I push this button and this...box pulls this shit out of the air to...what???!

Avante
12-29-2015, 01:06 AM
In 1941 Alan Lomax pulled into the Stovall Plantation in Mississippi to record*** a guitar player he'd heard about. After convincing Muddy Waters he wasn't a cop there to bust him on his moonshine biz, they sat up right there on the front porch of a shack Muddy lived in, these are those recordings. Yep, a classic in the blues world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YGWLNcjnOg

Just 50 years earlier that was unheard of.

*** was looking for Robert Johnson, didn't know he'd been murdered in 1938. He was told there was another cat who could play them blues just up the road.

DMX7
12-29-2015, 04:20 PM
No concrete evidence means I won't buy it. Sorry.

baseline bum
12-29-2015, 04:36 PM
If humans were the product of intelligent design, then I think we'd be much less fragile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4238NN8HMgQ

DMX7
12-29-2015, 05:00 PM

Exactly.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2015, 06:49 PM

It's a shame they use the black scientist to make a fool of himself trying to explain his atheism....

Joseph Kony
12-30-2015, 03:15 AM
Avante is a pedophile

Avante
12-30-2015, 03:46 AM
Avante is a pedophile

Joseph Kony is a faggot who sucks cock.