PDA

View Full Version : A brief analysys if cliff-jumping loons

GSH
12-28-2015, 01:51 PM
1. When the Spurs lose to a good team, it means that they are "fools gold" and can only beat weak teams.
2. When the Spurs lose to a bad team, it means that they are terrible and can't even beat the doormats. "How could they ever win a Championship?"
3. If the Spurs lose a close game, it means that they aren't mentally tough and suck at "late game situations".
4. If the Spurs lose in a blowout, it means that they are terrible, and never were any good to begin with - and Popovich is the worst coach ever.

Everybody knows that:
1. Good teams don't lose games.
2 Good coaches can draw up plays that work every time.
3. Good shooters never have slumps.
4. New players fit in immediately.
5. Overall record means nothing, compared to one loss on a particular night.
6. In order to win a championship, all 5 starters must have All Star performances every night.
7. The bench players must play as good as the starters.
8. Riding the bench on a middle school basketball team makes you a better coach than Pop.
9. Kawhi could score 100 points per game, if only they would pass him the damn ball.

dabom
12-28-2015, 01:54 PM
0/10. Poorly executed. Could name some cliff jumpers next time.

RD2191
12-28-2015, 01:59 PM
OP is a huge faggot. Forum was way better when the faggot wasn't posting.

dabom
12-28-2015, 02:08 PM

:lol

J_Paco
12-28-2015, 02:39 PM
1. When the Spurs lose to a good team, it means that they are "fools gold" and can only beat weak teams.
2. When the Spurs lose to a bad team, it means that they are terrible and can't even beat the doormats. "How could they ever win a Championship?"
3. If the Spurs lose a close game, it means that they aren't mentally tough and suck at "late game situations".
4. If the Spurs lose in a blowout, it means that they are terrible, and never were any good to begin with - and Popovich is the worst coach ever.

Everybody knows that:
1. Good teams don't lose games.
2 Good coaches can draw up plays that work every time.
3. Good shooters never have slumps.
4. New players fit in immediately.
5. Overall record means nothing, compared to one loss on a particular night.
6. In order to win a championship, all 5 starters must have All Star performances every night.
7. The bench players must play as good as the starters.
8. Riding the bench on a middle school basketball team makes you a better coach than Pop.
9. Kawhi could score 100 points per game, if only they would pass him the damn ball.

Quoted for emphasis. I swear that the Spurs have one of the most entitled, spoiled and "whinniest" fan bases in all of sports. If they don't go 82 - 0 in the regular season and the 16 - 0 in the playoffs, then they are abject "failures" in the minds of some idiots on here. SMDH, you would think that June 2013 brought some perspective, but sadly it hasn't......

Oh, and they are homophobic twits that can only hurl slurs instead making actual counterpoints.Pathetic......

cjw
12-28-2015, 03:20 PM
This needs to be bumped for every loss

Mr Bones
12-28-2015, 03:45 PM
It's not only cliff jumping-- it's a certain weird fascination with negative criticism. Apa_9 "quit" spurstalk for ever & ever, didn't post for a 7 game win streak, but then when the Spurs lose he comes out of retirement, posting like crazy again. It's all straight up drama queen stuff.

houston spurs fan
12-28-2015, 03:57 PM
It's not the cliff jumpers that annoy me. It's the player fans that lurk out there like aligators. Stay low and then come out in full force when a player they like or don't like does well or not so well. They cheer for a Spur to do poorly which truly sucks. Take Apo for example (I try not to mention the boy much because it just feeds his ego and encourages more stupidity). The boy obviously loathes TP. So much so that he recently left the board, only to come back on Christmas when TP had a bad game. If TP plays poorly tonight he'll be out there taking shots. If he does well, crickets.

I agree with others this was a poorly executed thread...the site has always had true cliff jumpers and others who just say shit to get a rise out of others. Those who have been here a minute all know who is who...

DeadlyDynasty
12-28-2015, 04:14 PM
On at least 2 different occasions OP has said he gave up on the NBA and would never watch again. He thought I'd forget, but daddy's back now.

Mugen
12-28-2015, 04:21 PM
On at least 2 different occasions OP has said he gave up on the NBA and would never watch again. He thought I'd forget, but daddy's back now.

:lol

dabom
12-28-2015, 04:23 PM

:lmao

RD2191
12-28-2015, 04:36 PM
It's not the cliff jumpers that annoy me. It's the player fans that lurk out there like aligators. Stay low and then come out in full force when a player they like or don't like does well or not so well. They cheer for a Spur to do poorly which truly sucks. Take Apo for example (I try not to mention the boy much because it just feeds his ego and encourages more stupidity). The boy obviously loathes TP. So much so that he recently left the board, only to come back on Christmas when TP had a bad game. If TP plays poorly tonight he'll be out there taking shots. If he does well, crickets.

I agree with others this was a poorly executed thread...the site has always had true cliff jumpers and others who just say shit to get a rise out of others. Those who have been here a minute all know who is who...
Why are you singling out apo? The biggest faggots on this site are thegreatyacht/Kool Bob/nolyfescrub. They constantly rip on our best player and I rarely see anyone calling them out. You're just being a hypocritical faggot.

bic50
12-28-2015, 04:45 PM
Why are you singling out apo? The biggest faggots on this site are thegreatyacht/Kool Bob/nolyfescrub. They constantly rip on our best player and I rarely see anyone calling them out. You're just being a hypocritical faggot.

Chucho
12-28-2015, 05:02 PM

You can still go back to fucking off. No one missed you and more over, no one cares if you are back. Last time I checked, you still suck.

Chucho
12-28-2015, 05:05 PM

Because Apo fucking sucks. And you are wayyyyy wrong. The worst of the worst are Kool and his band of Laker faggy fucks like Naruto Kid Toucher and Beat Ass Culby. And there is a big gap and then a second tier of failed abortions like the 20 or so people with 20k or more posts that add nothing but let people know they are ultra lame. FACT.

houston spurs fan
12-28-2015, 05:12 PM
A hypocrite is someone that says or believes one thing but does another. Just because I use Apo as an example doesn't mean I am a fan of Yacht or anyone else. And Kool Bob is an antagonizing troll so I wouldn't waste my time taking any credence with anything he says. Now, when I own you just remember you responded to me. Bitch.

RD2191
12-28-2015, 05:12 PM
Because Apo fucking sucks. And you are wayyyyy wrong. The worst of the worst are Kool and his band of Laker faggy fucks like Naruto Kid Toucher and Beat Ass Culby. And there is a big gap and then a second tier of failed abortions like the 20 or so people with 20k or more posts that add nothing but let people know they are ultra lame. FACT.
Yeah, but they're Laker fans. They're not pretend Spurs fans like the cat krew.

RD2191
12-28-2015, 05:15 PM
A hypocrite is someone that says or believes one thing but does another. Just because I use Apo as an example doesn't mean I am a fan of Yacht or anyone else. And Kool Bob is an antagonizing troll so I wouldn't waste my time taking any credence with anything he says. Now, when I own you just remember you responded to me. Bitch.
Crofl. Shut the fuck up clown. You don't even own your underwear, bitch. You're the faggot who literally logs in only to talk shit to me. I constantly shit all over your faggot ass and now you think you're a big shot? :lmao Fuck outta here clown.

RD2191
12-28-2015, 05:17 PM
And no shit fuck face. Which is why you're a hypocritical faggot by only singling apo out.

dabom
12-28-2015, 05:22 PM
Not doing something about it, is the same as being for it. Fucking casuals.

I never see anyone call out the cat piss faggots but single apol because that's what the cool kids do. :lmao

dirkdirkastan
12-28-2015, 05:22 PM

Welcome back Daddy.

dabom
12-28-2015, 05:25 PM
OP getting shit on in his own thread. Classic. :lmao

TheMulletMan3000
12-28-2015, 05:25 PM
The biggest faggots on this site are thegreatyacht/Kool Bob/nolyfescrub. They constantly rip on our best player and I rarely see anyone calling them out.

At first I tought they were trolls but how can someone troll for so long? then I tought they are just stupid but how can someone be so stupid? i'm confused

RD2191
12-28-2015, 05:26 PM

I never see anyone call out the cat piss faggots but single apol because that's what the cool kids do. :lmao
And that's the problem. I don't give a shit about what a poster says/does but don't fucking claim that a certain group of posters is ruining ST when there's a bigger group of cat loving faggots that are literally lbj/cavs fans yet never get called out for it.

RD2191
12-28-2015, 05:29 PM
At first I tought they were trolls but how can someone troll for so long? then I tought they are just stupid but how can someone be so stupid? i'm confused
They've been exposed multiple times as cavs/lbj fans yet most posters on here still associate with them for some unknown reason.

houston spurs fan
12-28-2015, 05:31 PM
Crofl. Shut the fuck up clown. You don't even own your underwear, bitch. You're the faggot who literally logs in only to talk shit to me. I constantly shit all over your faggot ass and now you think you're a big shot? :lmao Fuck outta here clown.
You responded to me, I didn't reach out to you. You are a degenerate bitch that sits on this site for countless hours every day and night because you have nothing better to do. The reason you get so angry about me calling you out is because it is true. Leave me alone, you alcoholic bitch.

dabom
12-28-2015, 05:32 PM
They've been exposed multiple times as cavs/lbj fans yet most posters on here still associate with them for some unknown reason.

It's easy to bait them too. A couple of LBJ taunts and they be all over your shit. :lol

Spurtacular
12-28-2015, 05:34 PM
Quoted for emphasis. I swear that the Spurs have one of the most entitled, spoiled and "whinniest" fan bases in all of sports. If they don't go 82 - 0 in the regular season and the 16 - 0 in the playoffs, then they are abject "failures" in the minds of some idiots on here. SMDH, you would think that June 2013 brought some perspective, but sadly it hasn't......

Oh, and they are homophobic twits that can only hurl slurs instead making actual counterpoints.Pathetic......

It's been noted many times that a few handfuls of fairweather trolls on ST is not representative of the Spurs fan base.

RD2191
12-28-2015, 05:34 PM
You responded to me, I didn't reach out to you. You are a degenerate bitch that sits on this site for countless hours every day and night because you have nothing better to do. The reason you get so angry about me calling you out is because it is true. Leave me alone, you alcoholic bitch.
:lmaoI just find it amusing that I'm so important to you. And yeah, I reached out to you this time to call on your faggotry. Unlike you who has logged in just to talk shit to me for some unknown reason. You've done it like 5-6 times so don't even try to deny it.
I'm an alcoholic now? News to me since I don't even consume alcohol. :lol

houston spurs fan
12-28-2015, 05:41 PM
:lmaoI just find it amusing that I'm so important to you. And yeah, I reached out to you this time to call on your faggotry. Unlike you who has logged in just to talk shit to me for some unknown reason. You've done it like 5-6 times so don't even try to deny it.
Fuck off, bitch.

RD2191
12-28-2015, 05:44 PM
Fuck off, bitch.

TheMulletMan3000
12-28-2015, 05:54 PM

thanks for the info.

bic50
12-28-2015, 06:03 PM

:lol :tu

ChumpDumper
12-28-2015, 06:10 PM
Why are you singling out apo? The biggest faggots on this site are thegreatyacht/Kool Bob/nolyfescrub. They constantly rip on our best player and I rarely see anyone calling them out. You're just being a hypocritical faggot.You and the krew call them out every time they post, even when it's not about Kawhi. You guys go overboard. Is any more really needed?

Spurtacular
12-28-2015, 06:25 PM

Pretty much this:

You and the krew call them out every time they post, even when it's not about Kawhi. You guys go overboard. Is any more really needed?

This shows just how annoying the kawhitards are. In fact, I dunno if TGY is even that anti-Kawhi as much as he is anti-krew. That's why nobody's too worried about calling him out.

RD2191
12-28-2015, 06:41 PM
You and the krew call them out every time they post, even when it's not about Kawhi. You guys go overboard. Is any more really needed?

Pretty much this:

This shows just how annoying the kawhitards are. In fact, I dunno if TGY is even that anti-Kawhi as much as he is anti-krew. That's why nobody's too worried about calling him out.
So you're both faggots that are okay with Lebron fans trolling as Spurs fans? Got it.

100%duncan
12-28-2015, 06:43 PM

ChumpDumper
12-28-2015, 06:45 PM
So you're both faggots that are okay with Lebron fans trolling as Spurs fans? Got it.No more than we are with you and the krew being forum jizzrags 24/7.

We would prefer you both stop.

Will you stop being a jizzrag?

SASdynasty!
12-28-2015, 06:48 PM
Post of the year, tbh.

houston spurs fan
12-28-2015, 06:54 PM
No more than we are with you and the krew being forum jizzrags 24/7.

We would prefer you both stop.

Will you stop being a jizzrag?
+1.

K...
12-28-2015, 06:58 PM
Why do they all come at once? Like were they all on the same vacation or something.?

DMC
12-28-2015, 07:01 PM
Yeah, but they're Laker fans. They're not pretend Spurs fans like the cat krew.

And no shit fuck face. Which is why you're a hypocritical faggot by only singling apo out.

OP getting shit on in his own thread. Classic. :lmao

And that's the problem. I don't give a shit about what a poster says/does but don't fucking claim that a certain group of posters is ruining ST when there's a bigger group of cat loving faggots that are literally lbj/cavs fans yet never get called out for it.

It's easy to bait them too. A couple of LBJ taunts and they be all over your shit. :lol

So you're both faggots that are okay with Lebron fans trolling as Spurs fans? Got it.

No crops to harvest?

RD2191
12-28-2015, 07:08 PM
No crops to harvest?
That shit is done, fat boy. Just relaxing for a couple of months now. It was a good harvest.

Agloco
12-28-2015, 07:41 PM
0/10. Poorly executed. Could name some cliff jumpers next time.

Per par, except first krew boy forgot his emoticons tbh.

TheGreatYacht
12-28-2015, 07:47 PM
dacuck and scooterboy2191 holding their ankles for applesauce_9 :lmao

:cry stop picking on him! Be fair! Go after TGY :cry

faggots

Darius Bieber
12-28-2015, 07:48 PM

K...
12-28-2015, 08:00 PM
Slight difference from tgy and apo. Tgy doesn't start new threads to vanilla troll and his alts are pretty straight and their taunts are more sophisticated.

Apo makes the dumbest points and his crew are predicable and blunt.

lefty20
12-28-2015, 08:02 PM
Cliff jumping isn't really exclusive to Spurs fans. It's quite common among those who root for contending teams, tbh.

RD2191
12-28-2015, 08:08 PM
:lolrent free

exstatic
12-28-2015, 08:09 PM
This needs to be bumped for every loss

RD2191
12-28-2015, 08:18 PM

faggots
Hey faggot, remember that time you tried to call nono out and I exposed your broke ass? "I was at game 5". Crofl. Broke bitch can't even afford game tickets. Also too stupid to realize that you can reverse image search almost any pic you post online. :lmao

dabom
12-28-2015, 08:19 PM
Hey faggot, remember that time you tried to call nono out and I exposed your broke ass? "I was at game 5". Crofl. Broke bitch can't even afford game tickets. Also too stupid to realize that you can reverse image search almost any pic you post online. :lmao

RD2191
Per par, except first krew boy forgot his emoticons tbh.
Don't quote me, scrub.

RD2191
Scrubs trying to come after robdiaz. Fuck outta here. :lol

TheGreatYacht
12-28-2015, 08:22 PM
Broke bitch? You're a farmer, Ernesto :lmao Remember when you told the board you had to take a break from watching Spurs games because they raised your heart pressure and your doc said its bad for you? Fat fucking tamale eater, bet you love when the Krew grab on them love handles lmao

TheGreatYacht
12-28-2015, 08:23 PM
Scrubs trying to come after robdiaz.

http://youtu.be/T3AeRbqhi0I

RD2191
12-28-2015, 08:26 PM
Keep deflecting bitch. And I never said I was fat. I said I had high BP. Post some game pics bruh. :lmao

RD2191
12-28-2015, 08:27 PM
I'll be waiting for some game pics bruh.

TheGreatYacht
12-28-2015, 08:31 PM
And I never said I was fat. I said I had high BP.

http://www.heart.org/HEARTORG/GettingHealthy/WeightManagement/Obesity/Obesity-Information_UCM_307908_Article.jsp#mainContent

Being obese puts you at a higher risk for health problems such as heart disease, stroke, high blood pressure, diabetes, and more.

RD2191
12-28-2015, 08:33 PM
Yeah, because being fat is the only thing that causes high bp. :lol How much you wanna lose? 2 grand that I weigh 180-185. Or are you too broke to bet that kind of money?

TheGreatYacht
12-28-2015, 08:35 PM
Betting with a known welcher :rollin that whole Krew welches.

:cry If Kiwi doesn't reach 30 fanduel points I deactivate :cry

All I know, you could give some friend some crops to let you take a pic of him lmao

RD2191
12-28-2015, 08:38 PM
Put your money where your mouth is bitch. Or are you too much of a pussy? Broke ass faggot probably doesn't even have 2 grand. :lol

houston spurs fan
12-28-2015, 08:40 PM

faggots
What I find ironic about these two is that their favorite thing to do is call people faggots but they would literally lick apo's asshole if given the opportunity....I'm serious.

TheGreatYacht
12-28-2015, 08:41 PM
This faggot thinks 2K is something to brag about, that's chump change, fat neck :lmao

:cry Pedro, I'll give you some corn if u take your shirt off and let me take some pics :cry

RD2191
12-28-2015, 08:44 PM
Take the bet then, bitch. Why are you being a pussy? 5 grand then? What you waiting for broke bitch? Post some fake money pics you got from the Internet. :lmao

TheGreatYacht
12-28-2015, 08:46 PM
What I find ironic about these two is that their favorite thing to do is call people faggots but they would literally lick apo's asshole if given the opportunity....I'm serious.
No doubt they would. Faggots seemed lost during that 7 game win streak when Apo was having a "family intervention" :lol

RD2191
12-28-2015, 08:46 PM
Quit deflecting and blowing your buddy. Take the bet broke bitch.

RD2191
12-28-2015, 08:47 PM
No doubt they would. Faggots seemed lost during that 7 game win streak when Apo was having a "family intervention" :lol
Says the faggot that can't live without his cat krew. "But B" "You got it B". :lmao

houston spurs fan
12-28-2015, 08:55 PM
Lol, acting like he's a tycoon. Calling people broke. He's obviously a sorry insecure broke bitch...

TheGreatYacht
12-28-2015, 09:02 PM
Lol, acting like he's a tycoon. Calling people broke. He's obviously a sorry insecure broke bitch...
A fat welching one at that. Dude has breakdowns every time he hears the "F_t" word tbh

RD2191
12-28-2015, 09:23 PM

A fat welching one at that. Dude has breakdowns every time he hears the "F_t" word tbh
Take the bet, fatnecks. Or are you too big of pussies to man up? I'm fat, right?

RD2191
12-28-2015, 09:24 PM
Take the bet bitch. Put your money where your mouth is, faggot.

random21
12-29-2015, 04:16 PM

Fuckin spill the truth Diaz... I can't stand the fags that slob on lebrons knob whenever a poster criticizes the Queen... Bleacher report just posted that Lebron is shooting under 30% from beyond the paint... "Best player in the world" uh huh.....

bic50
12-29-2015, 04:53 PM
Fuckin spill the truth Diaz... I can't stand the fags that slob on lebrons knob whenever a poster criticizes the Queen... Bleacher report just posted that Lebron is shooting under 30% from beyond the paint... "Best player in the world" uh huh.....

Uriel
12-29-2015, 07:27 PM
Excellent post, OP. :tu

look_at_g_shred
12-29-2015, 08:57 PM
Pretty much :lol