PDA

View Full Version : look at our PG ignore A WIDE OPEN KAWHI...Real spursfan beware you will get mad

apalisoc_9
12-29-2015, 03:46 AM
David West with a good Flair screen to open up Kawhi for a potential three ball. Possesion ends up a weak dribble dribble dribble.

https://streamable.com/6txd

@midghnightpulp what kind of excuse do you have for Parker now?

Are you going to continue to deny the fact that Parker does make sure kawhi gets minimal touches.

Going to make this the official he dont wanna pass the ball to kawhi thread. Feel free to post and wide open kawhi plays Parker refuses to pass to

TheGreatYacht
12-29-2015, 03:50 AM
Spurs fans are happy because the team won.

Kiwitard player fans though....

UNT Eagles 2016
12-29-2015, 03:51 AM
The worst one was in the 3rd quarter I believe where he literally dribbled for 19 seconds and clanked a long stepback fadeaway corner 2 off the back iron.

apalisoc_9
12-29-2015, 03:57 AM
The worst one was in the 3rd quarter I believe where he literally dribbled for 19 seconds and clanked a long stepback fadeaway corner 2 off the back iron.

Disgusting.

spurraider21
12-29-2015, 04:00 AM
lamarcus misses 2 shots at the rim and the possession is parker's fault

got it

spursistan
12-29-2015, 04:09 AM
I just have a theory of what has turned a rather promising season for Parker into the shitty last 3 Porkeresque games : He wants to be an ALL Star..

he saw the first vote returns on Dec 25th and he thought he got a chance to make it so he going for HIS from now until then to pad his numbers..

TheMulletMan3000
12-29-2015, 04:21 AM
oh god that was awful. good I didn't watch the game. TP had stretch of games when he was very good. I think you should make all your points about one game/problem in one thread instead of making multiple. (like your recent takes) It is much better that way.

apalisoc_9
12-29-2015, 04:28 AM
oh god that was awful. good I didn't watch the game. TP had stretch of games when he was very good. I think you should make all your points about one game/problem in one thread instead of making multiple. (like your recent takes) It is much better that way.

Point taken. I will just make this my official Tony is trying to make the all-star team via selfish play thread.

apalisoc_9
12-29-2015, 04:29 AM
I just have a theory of what has turned a rather promising season for Parker into the shitty last 3 Porkeresque games : He wants to be an ALL Star..

he saw the first vote returns on Dec 25th and he thought he got a chance to make it so he going for HIS from now until then to pad his numbers..

Excelent thinking.

ceperez
12-29-2015, 05:38 AM
Point taken. I will just make this my official Tony is trying to make the all-star team via selfish play thread.

Well, at least you see Parker making an effort.

Can't say the same about LMA. Isn't he the one who actually flubbed the play? Blocked and then missed on a point blank shot.

midnightpulp
12-29-2015, 05:45 AM
:lol What excuses am I making? I don't condone that kind of over-dribbling.

A few bad possessions doesn't undue a solid season from him, though. If this continues, then more criticism is justified, but right now, this just seems like your usual boring Parker-hate shtick.

apalisoc_9
12-29-2015, 05:57 AM
:lol What excuses am I making? I don't condone that kind of over-dribbling.

A few bad possessions doesn't undue a solid season from him, though. If this continues, then more criticism is justified, but right now, this just seems like your usual boring Parker-hate shtick.

So what would you call a player who refused to pass the ball to an open man who is shooting 48% from the three...answer the question.

This is a common Tony Parker theme Fyi.

GSH
12-29-2015, 06:02 AM
Motherless bitch! How many threads do you need to make on the same...damn...subject?

ceperez
12-29-2015, 06:08 AM
So what would you call a player who refused to pass the ball to an open man who is shooting 48% from the three...answer the question.

(1) Spurs starters offense revolves around Parker looking for opportunities.
(2) An open 3 point shot is not high in the priorities for a 'practice' regular season game.
(3) It is one play that Parker may have not noticed Kawhi, it indeed is a bad habit.
(4) Parker was doubled team, in other words, part of Wolves game plan to shut him down.

midnightpulp
12-29-2015, 06:11 AM

That was a bad possession, but if you think Parker ignores open players more than any other PG in the league, then I don't know what to say. I'm rewatching the game, and I can easily post 10 possessions in the first 8 minutes that Parker played in textbook fashion compared to the bad one you cherry picked.

He's not a problem this season so far. You just want to see Kawhi force-fed because you have a crush on him like Koolaid_Man does Kobe.

Obstructed_View
12-29-2015, 07:25 AM
So what would you call a player who refused to pass the ball to an open man

If his middle name isn't Bean, then you call him not in the NBA. Refusing to pass to teammates doesn't happen outside of rec league.

picnroll
12-29-2015, 07:47 AM
Dayam. Nice play by Parker. Managed to draw the two bigs into the corner away from the basket and then get the ball to Aldridge for an easy shot (which he blew). Too bad the OP is too stupid to see what happened in the play.

cjw
12-29-2015, 08:23 AM
Dayam. Nice play by Parker. Managed to draw the two bigs into the corner away from the basket and then get the ball to Aldridge for an easy shot (which he blew). Too bad the OP is too stupid to see what happened in the play.

But Parker should have made the cross court pass OVER those two bigs that could have easily been picked off for a fast break.

picnroll
12-29-2015, 08:30 AM
But Parker should have made the cross court pass OVER those two bigs that could have easily been picked off for a fast break.
OP is just a player fan. Too dumb to realize sometimes the PG has to try to get the ball to other players to keep them engaged.

J_Paco
12-29-2015, 08:33 AM
If his middle name isn't Bean, then you call him not in the NBA. Refusing to pass to teammates doesn't happen outside of rec league.

Umm, freezing teammates out probably happens a lot more than fans ever realize. Not that I agree with the moron OP's assessment of the situation, but I could see a selfish PG/SG freezing out another teammate.

I think he has no real point in this situation and just wants Kawhi to have the ball/shot on every possession. Again, which is completely moronic....

SaTo
12-29-2015, 08:44 AM
Will OP ever get it? Probably not.

DMC
12-29-2015, 09:21 AM
Parker will probably never evolve to the new Spurs system. They phase shift when he's running the point, back to the slow, grind it out, overdribbling and looking for a lane style of play. I think Pop tells the guys to run clock or to slow the game down if they are against a younger, faster team like they were last night and perhaps Patty Mills just doesn't have that gear (you know he always goes early at the end of the quarters instead of ensuring basically one good possession). Still, I think Tony's style of play is needed when Tim isn't on the floor. When others are hitting their shots, no problem, but we started off so cold (again) last night that we would have been in a 10pt hole in the second if the tempo was elevated.

Also, don't know if you realize it or not, but that other team played decent basketball until the crunch time youth showed. We lose that one on the road.

Thanks to Sam for that technical FT, btw.

GSH
12-29-2015, 09:28 AM
you know he always goes early at the end of the quarters instead of ensuring basically one good possession

You don't think that's a Pop philosophy? Tony has always done it. Manu has always done it. I've just sort of come to believe that Pop thinks two possessions will yield more points over time than one, no matter what.

What I really hate. I mean seriously fucking HATE, is when they take a piss-poor first shot, trying to get the 2-for-1. Then go early on the last shot, and leave the other team a final possession, which essentially makes the whole thing a 2-for-2 anyway. Oh, holy shit that annoys me. And it happens way too often.

pgardn
12-29-2015, 09:49 AM
Are you going to continue to deny the fact that Parker does make sure kawhi gets minimal touches.

Going to make this the official he dont wanna pass the ball to kawhi thread. Feel free to post and wide open kawhi plays Parker refuses to pass to

Why wont Parker pass Kawhi the ball? What is his intent?

SASdynasty!
12-29-2015, 10:08 AM

Lol. Wake me up when he's averaging 10 shots a game and then we can talk about him wanting to be an All-Star. He took 9 last night. At one point in his career, he dropped 55 on the T-Wolves.

SASdynasty!
12-29-2015, 10:09 AM
That was a bad possession, but if you think Parker ignores open players more than any other PG in the league, then I don't know what to say. I'm rewatching the game, and I can easily post 10 possessions in the first 8 minutes that Parker played in textbook fashion compared to the bad one you cherry picked.

He's not a problem this season so far. You just want to see Kawhi force-fed because you have a crush on him like Koolaid_Man does Kobe.
Tbh

Rob123
12-29-2015, 01:04 PM
David West with a good Flair screen to open up Kawhi for a potential three ball. Possesion ends up a weak dribble dribble dribble.

Dude holy shit you are fucking stupid.

Seriously your care taker needs to prohibit you from the internet.

You've clearly never played basketball or any sport because of your mental disabilities. Tony draws two defenders passes to LMA who slips toward the hoop and in turn sucks in the entire defense and then LMA takes a bad shot instead of kicking the ball out to an open Danny Green or Kiwi.

Not a bad play at all you are seriously retarded why is this guy allowed to post??

Nathan89
12-29-2015, 01:15 PM
Midnight just rounding up the NBA forum-like posters.

Spur|n|Austin
12-29-2015, 01:19 PM

Spurs_619
12-29-2015, 01:44 PM

Great thread OP:bobo

Our last Possession Before half Parker ignored Kawhi open in the corner. I will try to find the video.

picnroll
12-29-2015, 01:57 PM

Our last Possession Before half Parker ignored Kawhi open in the corner. I will try to find the video.

You can always tell a krew moron or one of their aliases. They just love that Diaw toast gif or the sideways laughing emoji.

Butt head if you have to work that hard to find a play where Parker didn't make an open pass you've already failed.

OP is such a dumbass he posts a great play by Parker to prove how ineffective he is.

ducks
12-29-2015, 03:03 PM
Leronard forces more shots then tp

DJR210
12-29-2015, 03:05 PM
OP sits when he pees

steeledl
12-29-2015, 03:21 PM

SnakeBoy
12-29-2015, 04:34 PM
I thought Apa hurt his vagina and wasn't going to post anymore.

apalisoc_9
12-29-2015, 05:56 PM

Ill wait for the video bro....:toast

DMC
12-29-2015, 06:01 PM
You don't think that's a Pop philosophy? Tony has always done it. Manu has always done it. I've just sort of come to believe that Pop thinks two possessions will yield more points over time than one, no matter what.

What I really hate. I mean seriously fucking HATE, is when they take a piss-poor first shot, trying to get the 2-for-1. Then go early on the last shot, and leave the other team a final possession, which essentially makes the whole thing a 2-for-2 anyway. Oh, holy shit that annoys me. And it happens way too often.
The 2 for 1 isn't the end of quarters. I mean the final possession. If they have 26 seconds on the clock Patty will often go with 12 remaining which gives the other team enough time to run a play. Tony seems to prefer risking not getting a shot up over allowing the other team another useful possession.

rasuo214
12-29-2015, 07:25 PM
Lol. Wake me up when he's averaging 10 shots a game and then we can talk about him wanting to be an All-Star. He took 9 last night. At one point in his career, he dropped 55 on the T-Wolves.

Is there a big difference between 9.8 and 10?

YGWHI
12-29-2015, 08:00 PM
Wake me up when he's averaging 10 shots a game

Is there a big difference between 9.8 and 10?

It's time to wake up, SASdynasty!

look_at_g_shred
12-29-2015, 09:16 PM
All I care is if the ball goes in or not..don't really matter to me who the shooter is.

Stabula
12-29-2015, 09:19 PM
This faggot needs to be pinked. OP is a giant shit stain on this site.

tholdren
12-29-2015, 09:22 PM

lol I saw about 6 things that were erroneous. It started with Danny's whiff of a pick, then LMA not being in a good spot when TP was in the corner AND not doing anything but watching after the handoff when he had a wide open lane to the rack. Watching Danny and KL linger around the three point line was equally as disgusting.

maverick1948
12-29-2015, 10:44 PM
It looked to me like every Twolves player knew when we started the play. It ended with a double team on TP in the corner and a triple team on LMA at the basket. With 4 seconds to go LMA maybe should have made that 1 more pass we always hear about but he didn't. The play was designed to get it to LMA from the beginning.

Chucho
12-29-2015, 11:15 PM

Wha...err...hey.er....that was seriously the dumbest thing you've posted yet. Do you know how the selection process works?

Dex
12-30-2015, 01:47 AM
Nobody cares. I thought you were leaving?

jdiggy0424
12-30-2015, 02:43 AM
Parker knows that Aldridge was open. That's why he force fed the ball to him after he went baseline. In all reality Aldridge should've finished that second putback.

SASdynasty!
12-30-2015, 11:47 PM

SASdynasty!
12-30-2015, 11:51 PM
The coolest way to watch this video is to watch Leonard the entire time. Hands on knees half the time, walking around a 3-foot radius the other. Kind of reminded me of when you're playing a video game and the controller gets stuck for some reason.