PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Does Duncan have a permanent spot in the Top 10 list?

RsxPiimp
12-29-2015, 05:56 PM
We have the immortals (Michael, Larry, Magic and Kareem) who will forever be in the list no matter what. Russell and Chamberlain are most likely locks too due to the mythical-like nature of their accomplishments. That's 6.

In no particular order, we have Lebron, Duncan, Kobe, Shaq and Olajuwon. Curry is on pace to belong in that list, barring injury. Durant can still get there. Anthony Davis with a change of scenery can as well...

Other than Lebron, the rest IMO could drop as soon as the next great player becomes eligible in conversation. Duncan has 5 rings but he wasn't even the best player in 2 of those (Kawhi and Parker both had FMVP). He never won DPOY and he never led a team to a back to back.

I'm in the distinct minority on this, but I don't think Duncan ever reached David Robinson's peak. Duncan just never dominated the league which makes him susceptible to obscurity.

Most importantly though, we all know this is not just about on court presence. Duncan is still virtually unknown despite being an All-Star player much of his 20 years in the league. He never was an endorser, never been talked about in social media and was never been considered both by the media and fans as the face of the NBA.

If the debate is about "the best teammate" or "the best leader," then I'm right there with you for Duncan, as subjective and unquantifiable as those concepts are. As far as all-time greats go, I think Duncan will barely crack the Top 10 in another decade...

AlexJones
12-29-2015, 05:57 PM
Bird isn't top 10

apalisoc_9
12-29-2015, 05:59 PM
TD is 2nd best player of all time. Only TD-MJ-Hakeem played on both ends

TheGreatYacht
12-29-2015, 06:02 PM
If Duncan gets dropped from the Top 10, that would mean Lebron and Kobe did too since they are inferior.

Anthony Davis, you people will see how overrated this dude is soon enough :lol Minny KLove with shot blocking

StrengthAndHonor
12-29-2015, 06:19 PM
Hard to say since the landscape always changes. 10'years ago, excluding Bird from the Top 10 list is blasphemy. Now, it could be up for debate.

Duncan IMO has every right to be in it. He has the hardware and he's been consistently great throughout his career. His popularity may hurt him, by how much, I'm not sure. One good example is Moses Malone who by all rights should be in the conversation but isn't. Like Duncan, he was a guy who got it done but but never got the attention and recognition he deserved.

Kool Bob Love
12-29-2015, 06:22 PM
Kobe went from top ten to not mention at all.

Cry Havoc
12-29-2015, 06:25 PM
Duncan is top 5 without question.

RsxPiimp
12-29-2015, 06:26 PM
Duncan is top 5 without question.
Top 5 is a reach :lol

daslicer
12-29-2015, 06:28 PM
Now that there is a heavy emphasis on analytics I would say yes since Duncan scores very high all-time in the analytics department. Combine winning, awards, and analytics it will be hard for many players to top Duncan. Also OP is a brain dead retard by saying Duncan was not the best player on the '07 title team. Parker won finals mvp but Duncan was the best player during the '07 playoffs. The '14 spurs were more like the '04 Pistons in the sense they really did win as a team since there was no superstar. Parker lead the team in scoring while Duncan was number 2 and Kawhi was number 3 in scoring during that playoff run. Different guys stepped up during different playoff series.

RsxPiimp
12-29-2015, 06:29 PM
Kobe went from top ten to not mention at all.
Fwiw, Kobe's name gets the most traffic in the league, whether it's good or bad :lol His farewell tour basically put his horrendous shooting under the rug. The media's pulse went from destroying him to basically adoring his nightly effort. One of the games best manipulator like HH said, brilliant..:lol

RsxPiimp
12-29-2015, 06:40 PM
His popularity may hurt him, by how much, I'm not sure. One good example is Moses Malone who by all rights should be in the conversation but isn't. Like Duncan, he was a guy who got it done but but never got the attention and recognition he deserved.

It means a lot. I'll give another example. Dr. J.

Erving was really good, but not great like old school heads would like us to believe :lol Doc got the hype machine behind him since Day 1 and that's why he's still regarded as one of the best perimeter player in the history of the game despite not being any better than Paul Pierce

Duncan's lack of popularity will come back and bite him in the ass.

Koolaid_Man
12-29-2015, 06:44 PM
We have the immortals (Michael, Larry, Magic and Kareem) who will forever be in the list no matter what. Russell and Chamberlain are most likely locks too due to the mythical-like nature of their accomplishments. That's 6.

In no particular order, we have Lebron, Duncan, Kobe, Shaq and Olajuwon. Curry is on pace to belong in that list, barring injury. Durant can still get there. Anthony Davis with a change of scenery can as well...

Other than Lebron, the rest IMO could drop as soon as the next great player becomes eligible in conversation. Duncan has 5 rings but he wasn't even the best player in 2 of those (Kawhi and Parker both had FMVP). He never won DPOY and he never led a team to a back to back.

I'm in the distinct minority on this, but I don't think Duncan ever reached David Robinson's peak. Duncan just never dominated the league which makes him susceptible to obscurity.

Most importantly though, we all know this is not just about on court presence. Duncan is still virtually unknown despite being an All-Star player much of his 20 years in the league. He never was an endorser, never been talked about in social media and was never been considered both by the media and fans as the face of the NBA.

If the debate is about "the best teammate" or "the best leader," then I'm right there with you for Duncan, as subjective and unquantifiable as those concepts are. As far as all-time greats go, I think Duncan will barely crack the Top 10 in another decade...

Michael is the god of the game....so he isn't on anyone's Rushmore..he is god..

Now after Michael is established as god..then my 1st Rushmore would be as follows:

Magic
Kareem
Bird
Zeke

2nd Rushmore is:

Hakeem
Chamberlain
Russell
West

3rd Rushmore is:

Shaq
Kobe
Iverson
Pipen

4th Rushmore is:

Lebron
Dirk
Nash
Duncan

daslicer
12-29-2015, 06:49 PM
It means a lot. I'll give another example. Dr. J.

Erving was really good, but not great like old school heads would like us to believe :lol Doc got the hype machine behind him since Day 1 and that's why he's still regarded as one of the best perimeter player in the history of the game despite not being any better than Paul Pierce

Duncan's lack of popularity will come back and bite him in the ass.

Not in this era or other eras that proceed this era since Stat Geeks have taken over when it comes to sports analysis.

SpursFan86
12-29-2015, 06:56 PM
I mean a ton can change in 20-30 years...I'm not sure anyone (aside from MJ maybe) has a "permanent" spot in the top 10. But considering Duncan is clearly top 5 at this point, it'll likely be a while before there's an argument for him not being top 10.

Cry Havoc
12-29-2015, 06:56 PM

I could understand why you'd disagree with that, but it's really simple. If you had an all-time NBA draft, given the careers that each player has had to this point, Duncan goes no lower than 5th. And you could make an argument for 3rd, after Jordan and Kareem.

18 years of a dominant big, an S+ defensive player who is also an elite offensive force for 16 years of that 18. Consummate teammate, elite passer for a big man, very healthy for a big, no drama, no trade demands, nada. Just 18 years of brilliance. You can't make a lock-tight case for 5 players over him. You can make an argument for Bird/Magic/Shaq, but that's by no means an easy discussion, and Duncan beats them in stats and longevity.

TrainOfThought5
12-29-2015, 07:29 PM
I could understand why you'd disagree with that, but it's really simple. If you had an all-time NBA draft, given the careers that each player has had to this point, Duncan goes no lower than 5th. And you could make an argument for 3rd, after Jordan and Kareem.

18 years of a dominant big, an S+ defensive player who is also an elite offensive force for 16 years of that 18. Consummate teammate, elite passer for a big man, very healthy for a big, no drama, no trade demands, nada. Just 18 years of brilliance. You can't make a lock-tight case for 5 players over him. You can make an argument for Bird/Magic/Shaq, but that's by no means an easy discussion, and Duncan beats them in stats and longevity.

Motherfucking Boom.

~O~
12-29-2015, 07:31 PM
He's top five but the common nba fan is so blindly delusional, they woould dismiss the statement almost immediately. Then they'd follow up the statement with "insert nba's full of shit, face of the league player, here" followed by:

-various flashy offensive player who is considered an all-star but isn't at all elite and/or
-doesn't do shit in the playoffs here or volume scorer/usage player who but doesn't help the team and/or
-incognito cancer still considered dominant by the media whores and/or-scorer who gets most of his points of phantom calls and/or
-contract player who's stats will dwindle completely after getting paid. and/or
-player that only seems like an all-star because of being a leech off a superstar but wouldn't perform nearly close as well without said superstar and/or
-all-star caliber player who has public relations cover up his fuck ups

and or...etc.

Honestly, as long as I know, its fine because they're no overcoming vast ignorance.

midnightpulp
12-29-2015, 08:38 PM

Duncan is an immortal. We've moved on from "per game" stats as the be-all indicator of player value a very long time ago. The Lakers (and apparently their fans) still haven't, which is why they've been one of the worst NBA organizations in the analytics age.

100%duncan
12-29-2015, 08:48 PM
Best leader/teammatr shouldnt be considered while marketability and traffic should.... :lmao

DAF86
12-29-2015, 08:50 PM
Duncan has been the spurs best player in all 5 of their championships, tbh.

And regarding the "not dominant" troll attempt (or incredible ignorant comment), Duncan is one of the few players to have won reg season and finals MVP in the same season. That's the ultimate dominance accomplishment and only the true great dominant ones have pulled that off.

100%duncan
12-29-2015, 08:55 PM
Lakerfan doesnt seem to get tired getting their shit pushed in in these kinds of discussions.

Btw bro RsxPiimp even after kobe announced he was retiring, poll still says that the majority of the world thinks duncan is better than kobe talk about dat traffic :lol

Thread
12-29-2015, 09:25 PM
Duncan has been the spurs best player in all 5 of their championships, tbh.

Not so much in the first 5th. He let Amy & Bats take turns bustin' his crapper.

Thread
12-29-2015, 09:30 PM
Duncan is an immortal. We've moved on from "per game" stats as the be-all indicator of player value a very long time ago. The Lakers (and apparently their fans) still haven't, which is why they've been one of the worst NBA organizations in the analytics age.

Of course...Duncan skates by '13. He never had to answer for it. Amy outing him was left alone by MSM. Instead ESPN alerted their affiliates along the line and he was covered comprehensively.

Duncan is just as battered, if not more so than Bryant. Bryant kept his marriage, kept his children. Duncan lost his marriage, lost his children to the state. They tell him when he can & cannot visit his children.

benefactor
12-29-2015, 09:33 PM
http://www.quickmeme.com/img/87/8705d09df3df519e68beca2d83e8bb8371803452cf305fb18a 18eb72a9bfed2a.jpg

lil'mo
12-29-2015, 09:42 PM
Kobe curry and durant :lol

Reck
12-29-2015, 09:43 PM
Of course...Duncan skates by '13. He never had to answer for it. Amy outing him was left alone by MSM. Instead ESPN alerted their affiliates along the line and he was covered comprehensively.

Duncan is just as battered, if not more so than Bryant. Bryant kept his marriage, kept his children. Duncan lost his marriage, lost his children to the state. They tell him when he can & cannot visit his children.

Hey Thread, you usually set trends but this second 5th business is not sticking. Drop it old man.

midnightpulp
12-29-2015, 09:44 PM

You do the National Enquirer thing, I don't do it.

I do Analytics and Results. And I occasionally tote 'em.

5=5, with Duncan inching toward 6, while Bryant inches toward the Canasta table.

Thread
12-29-2015, 09:45 PM
Hey Thread, you usually set trends but this second 5th business is not sticking. Drop it old man.

No way.

Thread
12-29-2015, 09:46 PM
You do the National Enquirer thing, I don't do it.

I do Analytics and Results. And I occasionally tote 'em.

5=5, with Duncan inching toward 6, while Bryant inches toward the Canasta table.

Then it would be:::

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 6

Kobe: 5

midnightpulp
12-29-2015, 10:06 PM

It would be::::

Duncan: 6

Kobe: Canasta

Thread
12-29-2015, 10:23 PM
^:rolleyes

Reck
12-29-2015, 10:52 PM

I do agree with mid, Thread.

You cant have superior numbers and still be the same tosb. At the least Duncan would be the less tired shit bag with 6 to:

complete and utter king tosbs Kobe: 5

Arcadian
12-29-2015, 11:00 PM
Nothing is "permanent." Obviously.

But his spot is about as secure as it can possibly be.

Thread
12-29-2015, 11:01 PM
I do agree with mid, Thread.

You cant have superior numbers and still be the same tosb. At the least Duncan would be the less tired shit bag with 6 to:

complete and utter king tosbs Kobe: 5

No. Duncan gave away his 1st 5th. That is egregious. That is damn near impossible to overcome. Sure, if he snatched a victory out of the jaws of defeat during a Finals run, a Game 7 for instance I'd have to seriously consider relieving him of The Bag and giving it to Kobe. Barring such an improbable happenstance at Duncan's advanced age I don't see it happening.

Dunk only has this upcoming Finals to effect the transfer to Kobe. Once Kobe is retired (July 1st) The Bag must remain with Tim Duncan.

100%duncan
12-29-2015, 11:07 PM
MVPs

Duncan 2
Lebron -1 since kobe stole from him

Tee hee

Thread
12-29-2015, 11:08 PM
MVPs

Duncan 2
Lebron -1 since kobe stole from him

Tee hee

Fine. You do that silly shit.

But, unless a miracle occurs in June>>>The Bag is in San Antonio for eternity.

Reck
12-29-2015, 11:10 PM
No. Duncan gave away his 1st 5th. That is egregious. That is damn near impossible to overcome. Sure, if he snatched a victory out of the jaws of defeat during a Finals run, a Game 7 for instance I'd have to seriously consider relieving him of The Bag and giving it to Kobe. Barring such an improbable happenstance at Duncan's advanced age I don't see it happening.

Dunk only has this upcoming Finals to effect the transfer to Kobe. Once Kobe is retired (July 1st) The Bag must remain with Tim Duncan.

Kobe's had the bag since 2011. And you know it.

No more bad santa. The bag stays in California.

ezau
12-29-2015, 11:12 PM
At this point, even a good streetballer in the hood would torch Kirby :lol Bean would be lucky to be in the discussion of top 50 of all time 20 years from now when advanced analytics becomes the norm.

Thread
12-29-2015, 11:14 PM
Kobe's had the bag since 2011. And you know it.

No more bad santa. The bag stays in California.

No. It was on it's way to California from Miami---they were preparing it for transport to the airport---&---just dropped it into a cooler with some ice bottles when a wild tumult commenced in the Miami arena.

You've nobody to blame but yourselves. I've no sympathy for you.

kxs783kms
12-29-2015, 11:21 PM
Don't even know why this is a topic of debate.

Thread
12-29-2015, 11:25 PM
Don't even know why this is a topic of debate.

It's the cloud of '13 hanging over your square fuckin' head. Your arena was packed tighter than a nun's snootch on that fateful day in June of '13 when all the laughter died in sorrow.

Christ, I ain't no fuckin' sage. You didn't need some old fuck with a limp dick in Phoenix to remind you of that horrible day when you went from 5 back to 4 in the blink of an eye. Sure, I ramrod the truth, the notions, that's my business, but, you knew it the minute it happened & that it would haunt you SF's to the grave.

Love always,

- Dale

Mitch
12-29-2015, 11:51 PM
Duncan is around 7th, below Shaq and Hakeem. He should be holding that spot for a while, but he isn't going to be an immortal top 10 like Jordan and Magic.

Reck
12-29-2015, 11:57 PM
Duncan is around 7th, below Shaq and Hakeem. He should be holding that spot for a while, but he isn't going to be an immortal top 10 like Jordan and Magic.

Where would you put Kobe? He's no immortal.

Mitch
12-30-2015, 12:26 AM

I don't really rank him, he's probably 15-20ish.

UNT Eagles 2016
12-30-2015, 12:34 AM
Nothing is permanent considering custom engineered robots are going to make up >80% of the league in 50 years or so.

StrengthAndHonor
12-30-2015, 12:49 AM

Kobe (along with Duncan) will be there for a while. I suspect Duncan will hold on to his spot just a bit longer. 5 Championships, 3 MVP's while consistently contending for a championship in 2 decades is no easy feat and I can't imagine any other upcoming player replicating it. Kobe's strongest case was his amazing display of scoring barrage and he was the absolute best IMO for a good decade but it falls short in the grand scheme of things.

Unfortunately, poor efficiency, lack of individual accolades (Regular season MVP, in particular) and a few bad decisions he made at the end of his career has already overshadowed all the intangibles that made him a legendary player.

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2015, 02:40 AM
TD is 2nd best player of all time. Only TD-MJ-Hakeem played on both ends

Magic led the league in steals twice. Jim never led the league in any category.

100%duncan
12-30-2015, 05:00 AM
Fine. You do that silly shit.

But, unless a miracle occurs in June>>>The Bag is in San Antonio for eternity.

According to you. The rest of the world begs to disagree.

cd021
12-30-2015, 06:02 AM
Jordan
Kareem
Duncan
Lebron
Magic

in that order.

Duncan could have 26,500 points, 15,000 rebounds, 3,000 blocks (only Kareem has reached that number)

if he plays another year, that's 27,000+, 15,500, and 3,200 blocks.

19 straight seasons of reaching the playoffs, six finals appearances 5 titles. 19 seasons of a winning percentage of at least .600. All of which with the same team.

TDMVPDPOY
12-30-2015, 06:19 AM
duncan rent free in kirbystans mind...nothing to see here

ezau
12-30-2015, 07:32 AM

Kirby gave away two winnable ships: 2004 and 2008. Let's stop with the revisionist history, Cully.

cutewizard
12-30-2015, 08:05 AM
If we consider all the players in the world, Arvydas Sabonis is easily top ten BASED ON TALENT ALONE

cutewizard
12-30-2015, 08:05 AM
Thon Maker could make that list someday hahahahahahaha

cutewizard
12-30-2015, 08:06 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UC-Icj3FI18

cutewizard
12-30-2015, 08:06 AM
this boy is NOT human

he is a computer generated being

hahahahahahahaha

BEYOND EVEN JORDAN

LOL

LkrFan
12-30-2015, 08:45 AM
If Dream had Pop his whole career, he'd be sitting on 7 rangs. In my eyes, Dream >> Jim. Jim just had the 3rd best coach of all time on his sideline and Dream had Rudy T :lol

Ice009
12-30-2015, 08:46 AM

He put himself there in 2013, but his teammates didn't finish the job while he had to watch it from the bench. Not his fault Pop benched him. Duncan would have won MVP that series. He got himself there in 2013 and then in 2014 he cemented his place. No fucking reach at all.

LkrFan
12-30-2015, 08:54 AM
And Dream repeated as champion :lol
And Dream don't have any Bronze Medals :lol
And Dream don't have a fucking tongue ring :lol
And Dream don't have a tramp stamp :lol
And I think Dream still married with a family :lol
And I think Jim dreams of one :lmao

Thread
12-30-2015, 09:21 AM
Kirby gave away two winnable ships: 2004 and 2008. Let's stop with the revisionist history, Cully.

They were selling your shit on TV. They never sold our shit on TV.

Thread
12-30-2015, 09:22 AM
According to you. The rest of the world begs to disagree.

They're doorstops, pretties, dust collectors. Have all you want. Knock yourself out.

100%duncan
12-30-2015, 10:25 AM
They're doorstops, pretties, dust collectors. Have all you want. Knock yourself out.

And apparently they speak the truth.

Tee hee

StrengthAndHonor
12-30-2015, 11:05 AM
2008 was not winnable at all. That 08 Celtics was historically one of the best defensive team ever.

Galileo
12-30-2015, 11:07 AM
By an objective measure of a count of MVPs + FMVPs + rings + 1st-team all-NBA selections, Duncan is 3rd best of all time, behind Jordan and Jabbar.

12-30-2015, 01:02 PM
I don't really rank him, he's probably 15-20ish.
Mitch

Splits
12-30-2015, 01:22 PM
Dale measures greatness by watching "Celebrity Housewives: NBA Edition"

Thread
12-30-2015, 01:23 PM
Dale measures greatness by watching "Celebrity Housewives: NBA Edition"

Didn't stop you from spending $ on me.

ha, ha.

kxs783kms
12-30-2015, 01:31 PM
It's the cloud of '13 hanging over your square fuckin' head. Your arena was packed tighter than a nun's snootch on that fateful day in June of '13 when all the laughter died in sorrow.

Christ, I ain't no fuckin' sage. You didn't need some old fuck with a limp dick in Phoenix to remind you of that horrible day when you went from 5 back to 4 in the blink of an eye. Sure, I ramrod the truth, the notions, that's my business, but, you knew it the minute it happened & that it would haunt you SF's to the grave.

Love always,

- Dale

Huh???

Thread
12-30-2015, 01:34 PM
Huh???

Don't give me that "Huh???" shit.

Cry Havoc
12-30-2015, 01:47 PM
They were selling your shit on TV. They never sold our shit on TV.

Oh fuck off. In 2004 the Finals for LA was a foregone conclusion. They were going to walk in, destroy the Pistons, and celebrate one of the most stacked teams in the history of professional sports.

http://www.nba.com/pistons/features/10-years-ago-04-finals-swung-pistons-way-game-3-smashing-lakers

It wasn’t a question of who would win the 2004 Finals, but how many games it would take the Lakers to spank the baby Pistons.

Stop with the revisionism, Thread. Losing a Finals is losing a Finals. Period. Full stop.

Thread
12-30-2015, 02:06 PM
Oh fuck off. In 2004 the Finals for LA was a foregone conclusion. They were going to walk in, destroy the Pistons, and celebrate one of the most stacked teams in the history of professional sports.

http://www.nba.com/pistons/features/10-years-ago-04-finals-swung-pistons-way-game-3-smashing-lakers

It wasn’t a question of who would win the 2004 Finals, but how many games it would take the Lakers to spank the baby Pistons.

Stop with the revisionism, Thread. Losing a Finals is losing a Finals. Period. Full stop.

Bull shit. Yes, we were the overwhelming favorite, but, it never was in the case. Never. There have been many, many overwhelming favorites in all the 4 sports who have failed.

They never sold our shit, nor strung our ropes. They sold your shit and strung your ropes.

DMC
12-30-2015, 02:07 PM
Tim has a permanent spot in OP's mind and it's rent free by God.

DMC
12-30-2015, 02:08 PM
Bull shit. Yes, we were the overwhelming favorite, but, it never was in the case. Never. There have been many, many overwhelming favorites in all the 4 sports who have failed.

They never sold our shit, nor strung our ropes. They sold your shit and strung your ropes.
Neither were ever in the case. You again bending the story to fit your narrative. You gaslighting the forum in some attempt to change reality.

Cry Havoc
12-30-2015, 02:08 PM

Ah, okay, so dropping a Finals when you're the overwhelming favorite is fine by you. No stain in that at all. Got it. Just trying to gauge the depths of the double-standard you're working here.

Cry Havoc
12-30-2015, 02:10 PM

5 did some really bad things to Dale. The fact that the Lakers and Suns are both imploding, well, it's just done a number on him. He's left with nothing. If the Spurs get seis, we'll never see the like of him 'round here again, I expect.

Thread
12-30-2015, 02:11 PM
Ah, okay, so dropping a Finals when you're the overwhelming favorite is fine by you. No stain in that at all. Got it. Just trying to gauge the depths of the double-standard you're working here.

No. I've handed up the indictments for '04 on countless occasions. '13 is a horse of a different color altogether. It stands alone. It was over. Over-over. They were selling your Chinese knockoffs on the television. And it happened because Duncan was befuddled by marital acrimony and scandal due to his latent homosexuality.

daslicer
12-30-2015, 02:11 PM
Nothing is permanent considering custom engineered robots are going to make up >80% of the league in 50 years or so.

Weird considering I have actually thought the same thing will happen in 50 years that Androids will be perfected to play sports.

DMC
12-30-2015, 02:15 PM
Androids won't play sports. In 50 years there will be more electric cars on the road. There will be a few more light rails in cities. There will be more solar power generation. 50 years isn't 300 years which it would take to get anything close to real arty intelligence.

DMC
12-30-2015, 02:16 PM
No. I've handed up the indictments for '04 on countless occasions. '13 is a horse of a different color altogether. It stands alone. It was over. Over-over. They were selling your Chinese knockoffs on the television. And it happened because Duncan was befuddled by marital acrimony and scandal due to his latent homosexuality.
There you go. Mr Gaslighting himself building a narrative out of matchsticks and swearing up and down it's solid.

Cry Havoc
12-30-2015, 02:19 PM
Weird considering I have actually thought the same thing will happen in 50 years that Androids will be perfected to play sports.

That's a quantum leap considering they can barely walk right now.

RsxPiimp
12-30-2015, 02:22 PM

Nah son, I expect better. Come at me long dick style D...

DMC
12-30-2015, 02:24 PM
That's all you're getting. Allah doesn't see you at the same level as me because I don't have a sedentary lifestyle like you (and you're not injured) so my reward is greater.

RsxPiimp
12-30-2015, 02:30 PM
That's all you're getting. Allah doesn't see you at the same level as me because I don't have a sedentary lifestyle like you (and you're not injured) so my reward is greater.

Not bad tbh:lmao

-21-
12-30-2015, 02:45 PM

Deep down alam mo na it's Duncan>Kobe, just admit it. Unfortunately for us Spurs fans, Duncan will never be as popular as Kobe. But as much as that may bother us, it also bothers you that the advanced numbers and past few years have exposed Kobe as one of the most overrated basketball players ever.

Also, Ginobili and Parker may have had a better Finals series in 05 and 07 respectively but Duncan was clearly the Spurs best player on all of the championship teams except for 2014. If you're gonna use that point of view on Kobe, then he would be the best player on just one championship team in 2009 (Shaq winning FMVP on the three-peat and Gasol playing a better Finals than Kobe in 2010).

RsxPiimp
12-30-2015, 02:54 PM
Deep down alam mo na it's Duncan>Kobe, just admit it. Unfortunately for us Spurs fans, Duncan will never be as popular as Kobe. But as much as that may bother us, it also bothers you that the advanced numbers and past few years have exposed Kobe as one of the most overrated basketball players ever.

Also, Ginobili and Parker may have had a better Finals series in 05 and 07 respectively but Duncan was clearly the Spurs best player on all of the championship teams except for 2014. If you're gonna use that point of view on Kobe, then he would be the best player on just one championship team in 2009 (Shaq winning FMVP on the three-peat and Gasol playing a better Finals than Kobe in 2010).
Tama ka pre. Pero Ito na Lang ang huli naming alas!!!:lol

RsxPiimp
12-30-2015, 02:56 PM
Lakerfan doesnt seem to get tired getting their shit pushed in in these kinds of discussions.

Btw bro RsxPiimp even after kobe announced he was retiring, poll still says that the majority of the world thinks duncan is better than kobe talk about dat traffic :lol

Duterte (Kobe) vs Roxas (Duncan) that's how I see it

Jenks
12-30-2015, 03:03 PM

Whole post is weird because Hakeem never reached Robinson's peak, but then again you have Kobe on the list so I guess you are placing a lot of value on team accomplishments in a list of best individual players in order to suit a narrative.

edit for this
http://i.imgur.com/eAq7XAK.jpg

spurraider21
12-30-2015, 03:04 PM

horse shit. you've already said kobe keeps the bag if duncan gets 6

DMC
12-30-2015, 03:12 PM
horse shit. you've already said kobe keeps the bag if duncan gets 6
And you believed him? lol