PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Correct Me If I'm Wrong But Isn't Kobe's

ezau
12-29-2015, 11:18 PM
last meaningful playoff game was in 2011 when the Lakers got swept by the Mavs? :lol Some insights:

1. 2011 was nearly half a decade ago
2. The Lakers have been this bad for such a long time :lol
3. Kobe's superstar career ended at 32 :wow
4. He's been stat-padding for nearly five years :wow
5. Should've retired in 2013, tbh

Thread
12-29-2015, 11:21 PM
At least he never gave away an NBA Title like Duncan did. + Kobe saved his marriage, saved his children from state dictates. Now Duncan's kids have like 3 "daddies," a few "uncles" & a Texas state monitor.

ha, ha.

ezau
12-29-2015, 11:25 PM
At least he never gave away an NBA Title like Duncan did. + Kobe saved his marriage, saved his children from state dictates. Now Duncan's kids have like 3 "daddies," a few "uncles" & a Texas state monitor.

ha, ha.

Yet Kobe was forced to quit because he knew he can't play anymore. Tbh, some forumers here could torch a 38-year old Kobe. That's how bad he has become.

Thread
12-29-2015, 11:26 PM
Yet Kobe was forced to quit because he knew he can't play anymore.

Everybody "dies," EZ.

ezau
12-29-2015, 11:28 PM
Everybody "dies," EZ.

But Kobe is going out with a whimper with his tail tucked between his legs. He could've gone out on top but he didn't. No warrior should ever go out this way, Cully.

Thread
12-29-2015, 11:35 PM
But Kobe is going out with a whimper with his tail tucked between his legs. He could've gone out on top but he didn't. No warrior should ever go out this way, Cully.

Horseshit. He's still playing, still competing against the stiffest competition our species can generate.

ezau
12-29-2015, 11:39 PM
Horseshit. He's still playing, still competing against the stiffest competition our species can generate.

But this is it, Cully. Kobe's just living off solely on reputation now. Players are playing him half-speed and treating him with kid gloves because this is his farewell tour. This is the dog's last days and they're giving it to him.

Thread
12-29-2015, 11:50 PM
But this is it, Cully. Kobe's just living off solely on reputation now. Players are playing him half-speed and treating him with kid gloves because this is his farewell tour. This is the dog's last days and they're giving it to him.

I cited that first,,,Me. And it happens quite a bit regardless of retirement plans. It's a union, a brotherhood, they take care of another, especially when it doesn't "cost" anything,,,regular season, meaningless games======just as they came at him BEFORE THE RETIREMENT ANNOUNCEMENT to take a piece of his ass for all the past trespasses he'd committed upon their person.

You hate him, I understand that hatred. I hate the Suns that way, I grudge them everything. It is never enough. I always want more to befall them. It is a sickness, a sweet sickness though and quite harmless and fun in a perverse way.

I don't hate the Spurs like that. It's not in my blood, it's just by association,,,I happened to land here to thank you fellows for punishing the Suns and I just never left and it's grown into a feud of sorts, but, it is not organic.

12-30-2015, 12:00 AM
last meaningful playoff game was in 2011 when the Lakers got swept by the Mavs? :lol Some insights:

1. 2011 was nearly half a decade ago
2. The Lakers have been this bad for such a long time :lol
3. Kobe's superstar career ended at 32 :wow
4. He's been stat-padding for nearly five years :wow
5. Should've retired in 2013, tbh

ezau

12-30-2015, 12:02 AM
I don't hate the Spurs like that. It's not in my blood, it's just by association,,,I happened to land here to thank you fellows for punishing the Suns and I just never left and it's grown into a feud of sorts, but, it is not organic.

Was that pre OR post Pau though?

Thread
12-30-2015, 12:03 AM
Was that pre OR post Pau though?

Keep it up and I'll put you in the cornfield with Mori & ill.

12-30-2015, 12:06 AM
Keep it up and I'll put you in the cornfield with Mori & ill.
I'm just checkin' assholes.

Love always.

ezau
12-30-2015, 12:12 AM
I cited that first,,,Me. And it happens quite a bit regardless of retirement plans. It's a union, a brotherhood, they take care of another, especially when it doesn't "cost" anything,,,regular season, meaningless games======just as they came at him BEFORE THE RETIREMENT ANNOUNCEMENT to take a piece of his ass for all the past trespasses he'd committed upon their person.

You hate him, I understand that hatred. I hate the Suns that way, I grudge them everything. It is never enough. I always want more to befall them. It is a sickness, a sweet sickness though and quite harmless and fun in a perverse way.

Hate is a strong word, Cully. I never hated Kobe and in fact I have appreciated his greatness and competitive spirit over the years. However, Kobe announced his retirement just so younger and better players don't take it hard at him every single night. Kirby basically begged for this to salvage his legacy one more time. You never saw Jordan ask for this special treatment nor will Duncan when he decides to call it a career. Greater and better warriors such as Duncan and Jordan expect the competition to give to them 100% regardless of if they're retiring or not. Kobe is great, but not in the same vein as Duncan and Jordan.

Thread
12-30-2015, 12:12 AM
I'm just checkin' assholes.

Love always.

Pretending to be my friend then sucker punching me ain't checkin' assholes.

Thread
12-30-2015, 12:15 AM
Hate is a strong word, Cully. I never hated Kobe and in fact I have appreciated his greatness and competitive spirit over the years. However, Kobe announced his retirement just so younger and better players don't take it hard at him every single night. Kirby basically begged for this to salvage his legacy one more time. You never saw Jordan ask for this special treatment nor will Duncan when he decides to call it a career. Greater and better warriors such as Duncan and Jordan expect the competition to give to them 100% regardless of if they're retiring or not. Kobe is great, but not in the same vein as Duncan and Jordan.

You don't know that.

Jordan got kicked out and disgraced myself. Jordan went to Washington and disgraced himself. Duncan gave away an NBA Title and disgraced himself, then proceeded to lose his wife & children and disgraced himself all over again, then lost $25 million and disgraced himself further.

ezau
12-30-2015, 01:40 AM
You don't know that.

Jordan got kicked out and disgraced myself. Jordan went to Washington and disgraced himself. Duncan gave away an NBA Title and disgraced himself, then proceeded to lose his wife & children and disgraced himself all over again, then lost $25 million and disgraced himself further.

Kobe begged for special treatment by announcing his retirement mid-season. He couldn't compete anymore, yet deep down he still wants to play. He lost against Father Time badly and now he's paying for it dearly. Kobe has been the alpha of disgrace since the early 2000s by kicking Shaq out, raping a white girl in 2004, losing winnable ships in 2004 and 2008, missing the playoffs for two seasons, and then prematurely retiring this year. Let's not forget that he set the record for the most missed shots in NBA history just last year. Kobe is as dead as a Dodo now, Cully. There's simply no way around it anymore.

Buddy Mignon
12-30-2015, 02:28 AM
Yet Kobe was forced to quit because he knew he can't play anymore. Tbh, some forumers here could torch a 38-year old Kobe. That's how bad he has become.

While Jim is forced to play because his wife was so dick starved that she paid a wet-back a cool million to fuck her. And some cat name Charlie Hustle decided to lift a cool 25 million off of Jim. Jim might be forced to play until he's 50.

Thread
12-30-2015, 02:45 AM
Kobe begged for special treatment by announcing his retirement mid-season. He couldn't compete anymore, yet deep down he still wants to play. He lost against Father Time badly and now he's paying for it dearly. Kobe has been the alpha of disgrace since the early 2000s by kicking Shaq out, raping a white girl in 2004, losing winnable ships in 2004 and 2008, missing the playoffs for two seasons, and then prematurely retiring this year. *Let's not forget that he set the record for the most missed shots in NBA history just last year. Kobe is as dead as a Dodo now, Cully. There's simply no way around it anymore.

He never gave away an NBA Title.
He never got kicked out of the NBA.
He never went to "Siberia" to kiss a white man's ass.
He never lost $25 million.
He never lost his wife.
He never lost his children.
He never turned gray over like nite.

*And we never mentioned that record when a white man held it for 40 years.

Chris
12-30-2015, 02:49 AM
Kobe begged for special treatment by announcing his retirement mid-season. He couldn't compete anymore, yet deep down he still wants to play. He lost against Father Time badly and now he's paying for it dearly. Kobe has been the alpha of disgrace since the early 2000s by kicking Shaq out, raping a white girl in 2004, losing winnable ships in 2004 and 2008, missing the playoffs for two seasons, and then prematurely retiring this year. Let's not forget that he set the record for the most missed shots in NBA history just last year. Kobe is as dead as a Dodo now, Cully. There's simply no way around it anymore.

Arn

12-30-2015, 02:51 AM
I never understood this knock on Kobe. Same amount of titles in less years would be an indictment on Tim, no?

After Tim gets 6 this year, we can bury the hatchet.

Reck
12-30-2015, 03:09 AM
While Jim is forced to play because his wife was so dick starved that she paid a wet-back a cool million to fuck her. And some cat name Charlie Hustle decided to lift a cool 25 million off of Jim. Jim might be forced to play until he's 50.

This only proves the greatness of Duncan.

He dominated Howard and the Lakers on his way to his 5th while all this bullshit was going on.

Duncan was already deep in nessa's vag. :lol

Joseph Kony
12-30-2015, 03:14 AM

ha, ha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKGJ8T3y2h4

benefactor
12-30-2015, 07:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKGJ8T3y2h4
"Kobe Bryant was held without a FG in 22 minutes in the first half."

In the Finals.

Jesus.

benefactor
12-30-2015, 07:13 AM
Oh...and :lol pedo Karl.

ezau
12-30-2015, 07:27 AM
He never gave away an NBA Title.
He never got kicked out of the NBA.
He never went to "Siberia" to kiss a white man's ass.
He never lost $25 million.
He never lost his wife.
He never lost his children.
He never turned gray over like nite.

*And we never mentioned that record when a white man held it for 40 years.

And yet...

Kobe is the first one to quit
He begged to get a special treatment
He took the once proud and might Lakers franchise with him down the drain.
He managed to humiliate himself further by playing the last meaningful playoff game of his career nearly half a decade ago
Kobe admitted that he doesn't have it anymore.

Kobe quit. Duncan didn't. That's all there is to it, Cully.

ezau
12-30-2015, 07:30 AM

Duncan is the last man standing between him and Kobe. Kobe quit.

DMC
12-30-2015, 09:15 AM
I never understood this knock on Kobe. Same amount of titles in less years would be an indictment on Tim, no?

After Tim gets 6 this year, we can bury the hatchet.
Tim got the first one.
Tim got the last one.

5 is 5. Tim is one of only 3 players that's stopped James from becoming Michael, because Tim has beaten James twice.

Kobe could never muster the wherewithal to compete against James once James teamed up in Miami.

Thread
12-30-2015, 09:18 AM
And yet...

Kobe is the first one to quit
He begged to get a special treatment
He took the once proud and might Lakers franchise with him down the drain.
He managed to humiliate himself further by playing the last meaningful playoff game of his career nearly half a decade ago
Kobe admitted that he doesn't have it anymore.

Kobe quit. Duncan didn't. That's all there is to it, Cully.

He retired. Everybody retires.

Thread
12-30-2015, 09:19 AM
Tim got the first one.
Tim got the last one.

5 is 5. Tim is one of only 3 players that's stopped James from becoming Michael, because Tim has beaten James twice.

Kobe could never muster the wherewithal to compete against James once James teamed up in Miami.

Yeah, Tim got the last one>>>>>>twice.

tee, hee.

Thread
12-30-2015, 09:20 AM
Duncan is the last man standing between him and Kobe. Kobe quit.

Thread
12-30-2015, 09:52 AM
Tim got the first one.
Tim got the last one.

Tim beat him not twice, but, three times...And is the player to allow James to become James because Tim couldn't hold on to his 1st 5th.

Duncan is a dum-dum. Couldn't hold on to his 1st 5th. Couldn't hold on to his wife. Couldn't hold on to his children...lets the state of Texas command him. Couldn't hold on to $25 million. He's a piss pot.

ezau
12-30-2015, 09:53 AM

He prolly wouldn't if he had a winning team. This is quitting masked as retiring.

Thread
12-30-2015, 10:01 AM
He prolly wouldn't if he had a winning team. This is quitting masked as retiring.

You're nuts. When "Dice" retired from the Spurs nobody pulled this shit.

Shame on you.

DMC
12-30-2015, 11:46 AM
Yeah, Tim got the last one>>>>>>twice.

tee, hee.

He got it.

DMC
12-30-2015, 11:50 AM
Tim beat him not twice, but, three times...And is the player to allow James to become James because Tim couldn't hold on to his 1st 5th.

Duncan is a dum-dum. Couldn't hold on to his 1st 5th. Couldn't hold on to his wife. Couldn't hold on to his children...lets the state of Texas command him. Couldn't hold on to $25 million. He's a piss pot.

Kobe made Chauncey Billups, made Kevin Garnett, made Paul Pierce, made Rajon Rondo, made Larry Brown a champion, made uncle Tom Rivers a champion.

Kobe did nothing to stop Lebron, just some puppet commercials. Meanwhile Lebron beat Kobe down on Christmas day to the tune of Kobe being boo'ed off his own home floor, foam fingers flung ferociously. Tim stopped him twice. Once in Cleveland and once in Miami. While this was happening in Cleveland, Kobe was quitting to Stephen A Smith. While it was happening in Miami, Kobe was AWOL with 25 million from the coffer.

You fans should pay Kobe a nice tip for the ride he took you on over the last 4 years.

12-30-2015, 12:17 PM
Pretending to be my friend then sucker punching me ain't checkin' assholes.
Please.

RGMCSE
12-30-2015, 12:43 PM

ha, ha.

Wrong again asshole. Nessa lets Kobe fuck then puts him in the cage over night a la the gimp. That bitch has a cold invisible leach. Nessa is a scary bitch and Kobe is the fuc boi.

Thread
12-30-2015, 12:45 PM
Kobe made Chauncey Billups, made Kevin Garnett, made Paul Pierce, made Rajon Rondo, made Larry Brown a champion, made uncle Tom Rivers a champion.

Kobe did nothing to stop Lebron, just some puppet commercials. Meanwhile Lebron beat Kobe down on Christmas day to the tune of Kobe being boo'ed off his own home floor, foam fingers flung ferociously. Tim stopped him twice. Once in Cleveland and once in Miami. While this was happening in Cleveland, Kobe was quitting to Stephen A Smith. While it was happening in Miami, Kobe was AWOL with 25 million from the coffer.

You fans should pay Kobe a nice tip for the ride he took you on over the last 4 years.

You're light 1 because of Duncan,,,and you will be till the end of time.

Thread
12-30-2015, 12:48 PM
Wrong again asshole. Nessa lets Kobe fuck then puts him in the cage over night a la the gimp. That bitch has a cold invisible leach. Nessa is a scary bitch and Kobe is the fuc boi.

Kobe is still married. Still has his children. Duncan's children are no longer his till they're 18. Until then the state of Texas will control Tim's visitation of his children. And all those other "daddies" & "uncles" puttin' their hands on Tim's kids.

In for penny. In for pound.

RGMCSE
12-30-2015, 12:50 PM
Kobe is still married. Still has his children. Duncan's children are no longer his till they're 18. Until then the state of Texas will control Tim's visitation of his children. And all those other "daddies" & "uncles" puttin' their hands on Tim's kids.

kobe played 20 years. 20 years! And after the 20th year he found out half wasn't his?! Damn Nessa has brutal pimp hand. She got Kobe doing farewell tricks.:lol

Thread
12-30-2015, 12:53 PM
kobe played 20 years. 20 years! And after the 20th year he found out half wasn't his?! Damn Nessa has brutal pimp hand. She got Kobe doing farewell tricks.:lol

Huh? He's still married. Duncan is the one who is topsy turvy. His kids are being handled by other men who just want them to get lost while they bust Amy's holes.

RGMCSE
12-30-2015, 01:02 PM
Huh? He's still married. Duncan is the one who is topsy turvy. His kids are being handled by other men who just want them to get lost while they bust Amy's holes.

Cully I don't think you understand the gravity of kobes situation. Cul you've been with that pasty white bitch too long. See, Kobe is married to a scorned, jealous Mexican hood rat who came from nothing. Now imagine the power she holds now! Nessa, calls the shots. She knows what she has in Kobe. Kobe is her bottom bitch! Catch my drift? That's what old school pimps call there most money making holes. She controls Kobe 100%. Every business venture Kobe invests in its powered behind nessa's strike. Nessa is the business woman here. She's making the deals.

Splits
12-30-2015, 01:08 PM

Very few play while retired. It's an embarrassment to himself, his franchise, the game itself

Thread
12-30-2015, 01:19 PM
Cully I don't think you understand the gravity of kobes situation. Cul you've been with that pasty white bitch too long. See, Kobe is married to a scorned, jealous Mexican hood rat who came from nothing. Now imagine the power she holds now! Nessa, calls the shots. She knows what she has in Kobe. Kobe is her bottom bitch! Catch my drift? That's what old school pimps call there most money making holes. She controls Kobe 100%. Every business venture Kobe invests in its powered behind nessa's strike. Nessa is the business woman here. She's making the deals.

And it's been like that for over a decade. She could have 50% every day of their marriage, before & after the rape. She's chosen to stay, repair the marriage and go on. That's work. That's hard work.

The Duncans just quit. Amy quit first then Tim quit. Now the kids are touched by strange men they don't know and they don't love who are after one thing:::Amy's charms. If a man woulda ever put his hands on one of my kids in such a scenario I'd a stopped his heart.

DMC
12-30-2015, 01:23 PM
You're light 1 because of Duncan,,,and you will be till the end of time.

You're light 10 or more for various reasons but it's ok. Boston thanks you.

You act as if the Spurs would have repeated had they won. History shows that's not the case. They lack focus and drive in years after a championship.

Thread
12-30-2015, 01:24 PM
You're light 10 or more for various reasons but it's ok. Boston thanks you.

lmcontrollinao!!!

Splits
12-30-2015, 01:26 PM
And it's been like that for over a decade. She could have 50% every day of their marriage, before & after the rape. She's chosen to stay, repair the marriage and go on. That's work. That's hard work.

The Duncans just quit. Amy quit first then Tim quit. Now the kids are touched by strange men they don't know and they don't love who are after one thing:::Amy's charms. If a man woulda ever put his hands on one of my kids in such a scenario I'd a stopped his heart.

Dale measures greatness by watching "Celebrity Housewives: NBA Edition"

DMC
12-30-2015, 01:26 PM
You acting like there's anything left down there with Amy after a 7' black islander went downtown on her for over a decade.

Thread
12-30-2015, 01:27 PM

Thread
12-30-2015, 01:28 PM
You acting like there's anything left down there with Amy after a 7' black islander went downtown on her for over a decade.

They don't know that. They see the big titties, the broad ass, that fuckin' smile & man is driven.

DMC
12-30-2015, 01:30 PM
^Got ya good didn't I?

tee, hee.

No. I think it's amusing that you even pretend little pinoy got anything worth having with a woman who's been with a black giant for 10 years +. I can promise you that if you ever met a woman who'd been married and had a couple fuck trophies from a 7 foot negro you'd think twice about spelunking up in them caves.

Tim's finger is 2x+ what that Pinoy's cock is even if you measured from his asshole.

DMC
12-30-2015, 01:32 PM
They don't know that. They see the big titties, the broad ass, that fuckin' smile & man is driven.
When he opens those legs and a Big Gulp is staring him in the face he knows it.

Thread
12-30-2015, 01:33 PM
When he opens those legs and a Big Gulp is staring him in the face he knows it.

Then. Then he'll quickly tie a 2x4 to his ass and continue.

12-30-2015, 01:46 PM

Don't forget about that big fuckin' bush. By God.

DMC
12-30-2015, 01:48 PM
Then. Then he'll quickly tie a 2x4 to his ass and continue.

And you call that winning? Plus just imagine how often he hears "Tim knew.." or "me and Tim would" or "Tim wouldn't have any problems doing that" or "I had multiple orgasms with just Tim's pinky finger, Gil" or "Sorry kids, this aint your father, he cannot afford to bring you along"

Thread
12-30-2015, 01:59 PM
Don't forget about that big fuckin' bush. By God.

You SOB, breakin' my fuckin' rice bowl!!!

Thread
12-30-2015, 02:02 PM
And you call that winning? Plus just imagine how often he hears "Tim knew.." or "me and Tim would" or "Tim wouldn't have any problems doing that" or "I had multiple orgasms with just Tim's pinky finger, Gil" or "Sorry kids, this aint your father, he cannot afford to bring you along"

Tim wasn't knockin' that, D. It was a marriage of convenience. She promised that she didn't care about sex. Just wanted children, the good life that Tim's salary would provide her. She kept his secrets,,,then her hormones went cockeyed and she got her horny on and wanted out.

DMC
12-30-2015, 02:06 PM
Tim wasn't knockin' that, D. It was a marriage of convenience. She promised that she didn't care about sex. Just wanted children, the good life that Tim's salary would provide her. She kept his secrets,,,then her hormones went cockeyed and she got her horny on and wanted out.
You are free to create whatever reality best fits your narrative. It doesn't change a thing I said, not one iota. Two kids from that vagina were put there by a black python.

Thread
12-30-2015, 02:08 PM
You are free to create whatever reality best fits your narrative. It doesn't change a thing I said, not one iota. Two kids from that vagina were put there by a black python.

Probably that guy who was watching TV with 'em in that picture. He's the surrogate. They are a little pale for Tim's skin tone.

DMC
12-30-2015, 02:30 PM
Probably that guy who was watching TV with 'em in that picture. He's the surrogate. They are a little pale for Tim's skin tone.

More creative meandering by the elderly.

You do realize the mother's genetics factor in as well, right? Of course you do but the narrative, gotta stick to that when you're at the bottom of the barrel.

Thread
12-30-2015, 02:32 PM
More creative meandering by the elderly.

You do realize the mother's genetics factor in as well, right? Of course you do but the narrative, gotta stick to that when you're at the bottom of the barrel.

You're beneath me. You're nary room.

DMC
12-30-2015, 02:34 PM

My team contends every year. You've not had a reason to watch a game since 2012, especially since we split your hole in 2013 lol.

Silver&Black
12-30-2015, 02:35 PM

Who the fuck do you think you are?

You're not the champ, Bail. You're one of the 29 like me.

Thread
12-30-2015, 02:44 PM
Who the fuck do you think you are?

You're not the champ, Bail. You're one of the 29 like me.

Exactly.

Thread
12-30-2015, 02:45 PM
My team contends every year. You've not had a reason to watch a game since 2012, especially since we split your hole in 2013 lol.

We're not doing the "contends" shit.

You're not the Champ. You're in the pool of 29 with me.

Silver&Black
12-30-2015, 02:45 PM
Exactly.

tee, hee

Chris
12-30-2015, 04:42 PM

Arn

12-30-2015, 04:53 PM
You SOB, breakin' my fuckin' rice bowl!!!
I still got it!!

DPG21920
12-30-2015, 04:57 PM
We're not doing the "contends" shit.

You're not the Champ. You're in the pool of 29 with me.

If we are not doing the "contends" shit, then you cannot do the "2nd 5th" shit. It's the same thing - win or you don't. There's no almost winning. Tim has 5, Kobe has 5 and that's it.

Thread
12-30-2015, 05:00 PM
If we are not doing the "contends" shit, then you cannot do the "2nd 5th" shit. It's the same thing - win or you don't. There's no almost winning. Tim has 5, Kobe has 5 and that's it.

No, it ain't. It's completely different. You actually won your 1st 5th. Then they started selling your shit on TV,,,then you had to give it back.

You fucked up. And I ain't stoppin'.

Thread
12-30-2015, 05:02 PM
I still got it!!

You're back in the circle of trust, 140. I have a forgiving soul. I was snortin' for minute then remembered The Champ shit and I quit pacing the floor and came back to the CPU.

12-30-2015, 05:03 PM
But Duncan didn't almost win. He did in fact win and then had to give it back in a matter of minutes.

12-30-2015, 05:04 PM
You're back in the circle of trust, 140. I have a forgiving soul. I was snortin' for minute then remembered The Champ shit and I quit pacing the floor and came back to the CPU.
:toast

DPG21920
12-30-2015, 05:05 PM
No, it ain't. It's completely different. You actually won your 1st 5th. Then they started selling your shit on TV,,,then you had to give it back.

You can't win a championship and give it back. The very definition of the word "win" implies you won. Spurs didn't win. They almost won and that doesn't mean anything since we aren't doing "almost" or "contends".

You've already been stopped. You carrying on just makes you look like a jack-ass if we are being completely honest with each other.

DPG21920
12-30-2015, 05:05 PM
But Duncan didn't almost win. He did in fact win and then had to give it back in a matter of minutes.

What? So then Tim has 6 titles! If he won, he won and he is now a 6x champ.

Thread
12-30-2015, 05:07 PM
You can't win a championship and give it back. The very definition of the word "win" implies you won. Spurs didn't win. They almost won and that doesn't mean anything since we aren't doing "almost" or "contends".

You've already been stopped. You carrying on just makes you look like a jack-ass if we are being completely honest with each other.

You ain't talkin' me out of this, Deeps. I'm in the right and I ain't budgin'.

100%duncan
12-30-2015, 08:23 PM
ezau

ezau
12-30-2015, 09:01 PM
You're nuts. When "Dice" retired from the Spurs nobody pulled this shit.

Shame on you.

The narrative has always been Duncan vs. Kobe.

Kobe quit first, Cully.

ezau
12-30-2015, 09:06 PM

Fair points, but these have nothing to do with basketball. The biggest headline in the Duncan-Bryant saga is Kobe quittin' first. He lost while Duncan is still here chasing a possible sixth ring. Kobe might be getting all the special treatment and love right now, but deep down, he'd rather play for a contending team.

William Hung
12-30-2015, 09:18 PM
Kobe might be getting all the special treatment and love right now, but deep down, he'd rather play for a contending team.

Except no contending team would want his chucking cancerous ass anywhere near their lockerroom.:lol Kobe's farewell tour is like The Emperor's New Clothes. Everyone sees the shitbag but the emperor.

spurraider21
12-30-2015, 09:50 PM
he just gave away a car and donated proceeds to charity :lol... he's doing fine

http://sports.cbslocal.com/2015/12/29/tim-duncan-raffles-off-punisher-car-donates-proceeds-to-charity/

Thread
12-30-2015, 10:10 PM
Fair points, but these have nothing to do with basketball. The biggest headline in the Duncan-Bryant saga is Kobe quittin' first. He lost while Duncan is still here chasing a possible sixth ring. Kobe might be getting all the special treatment and love right now, but deep down, he'd rather play for a contending team.

He retired. Everyone retires.

Thread
12-30-2015, 10:11 PM
The narrative has always been Duncan vs. Kobe.

Kobe quit first, Cully.

ezau
12-30-2015, 10:27 PM

Not everyone quits like Kobe does. Such a shame.

DMC
12-30-2015, 10:35 PM

Gaslighting or gas-lighting is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Thread
12-30-2015, 10:49 PM
Gaslighting or gas-lighting is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

Kiss my narrative.

woo hoo!!!

DMC
12-30-2015, 10:54 PM
Kiss my narrative.

woo hoo!!!
'Hey yall look at me! I'm trollin'!"

Thread
12-30-2015, 10:56 PM
'Hey yall look at me! I'm trollin'!"

Lick my narrative.

woo hoo!!!!!!

Splits
12-31-2015, 03:12 AM

How many play during their retirement?

Thread
12-31-2015, 03:55 AM

Quite a few.

Splits
12-31-2015, 04:01 AM
Quite a few.

Name em. I'll start:

Jeter
Tendulkar
Kobe

Thread
12-31-2015, 04:15 AM
Name em. I'll start:

Jeter
Tendulkar
Kobe

Lick my narrative.

woo hoo!!!

Splits
12-31-2015, 04:31 AM

Quite a few.

Name em. I'll start:

Jeter
Tendulkar
Kobe

Lick my narrative.

woo hoo!!!

Either respond or admit you're full of shit.

Thread
12-31-2015, 11:10 AM
Either respond or admit you're full of shit.

Buy me a better driver first.

Chop/chop!!!

Splits
12-31-2015, 11:45 AM
Buy me a better driver first.

Chop/chop!!!

Your capitulation is duly noted.