PDA

View Full Version : How come my relationships with girls always resemble the 2015 Atlanta Falcons season?

UNT Eagles 2016
12-30-2015, 02:42 AM
Seriously... it's like we start out like we couldn't be more perfect for each other... then something intangible happens and it slowly starts going downhill for a little bit, then it just falls off the cliff... in the end I/we make a last ditch effort to repair things but it ends up being too little too late.

How do I stop this curse? It usually has to do with her being upset at the life/lifestyle I want. She doesn't want >5 kids, or she can't handle that I don't have enough time to talk to her on the phone if we can't meet in person (I don't want to be glued to talking on the phone because I don't want brain cancer), or she is way too religious and can't handle that I'm not, or she starts thinking I'm too closed minded about things, or she wouldn't give up her full time job to raise our kids, or if she's a minority she can't handle that my family is racist, or she can't handle my intellectual elitism, or she won't go with my life quarterbacking plans to make lots of money etc.

Wtf do I do wrong?

Avante
12-30-2015, 02:50 AM
On that first date ya stay away from 20 questions, it's not cool. But if there is a second date that tells you ya did something right. Now is the time to find out a little bit about her, so ya ask her. Just that simple.

Does she like kids?
She like her job?
Hobbies?
Religious?
Turn offs?
Favorite....whatevers.

If she doesn't like kids, hates her job, has no real interests, ya get what ya can off her then....adios~~~~~~~

I do believe nobody should even think of marriage/raising a family before 25, ya simply aren't ready for that responsibilty, yet.

I met Judy*** when I was 33 and she was 21. I was totally bored with the bar scene and one night stands. And she wanted to settle down and raise a family, we were a perfect fit. That was 33 years ago.

*** Judy was going out to the college to get her degree in child developement. She now runs the largest child care center in the county. Yep, the exception to my comment about being 25.

UNT Eagles 2016
12-30-2015, 03:04 AM
On that first date ya stay away from 20 questions, it's not cool. But if there is a second date that tells you ya did something right. Now is the time to find out a little bit about her, so ya ask her. Just that simple.

Does she like kids?
She like her job?
Hobbies?
Religious?
Turn offs?
Favorite....whatevers.

If she doesn't like kids, hates her job, has no real interests, ya get what ya can off her then....adios~~~~~~~

I do believe nobody should even think of marriage/raising a family before 25, ya simply aren't ready for that responsibilty, yet.

I met Judy*** when I was 33 and she was 21. I was totally bored with the bar scene and one night stands. And she wanted to settle down and raise a family, we were a perfect fit. That was 33 years ago.

*** Judy was going out to the college to get her degree in child developement. She nows runs the largest child case center in the county. Yep, the exception to my comment about being 25.

wtf, you're 66 and posting on a forum made up of drunk young adults and college guys? :lol

Welp I'm planning on getting married around 25, 26. I'm not into significantly younger girls and I don't know if I could handle being almost 30 and still alone. That's too frickin' old, lol.

I've had sex on the first date and I've had sex on the second date. Usually the second dates are more relaxed because the first date is over and out of the way. Those tend to be "netflix and chill" or casual walking around dates in my case.

Avante
12-30-2015, 03:38 AM
wtf, you're 66 and posting on a forum made up of drunk young adults and college guys? :lol

Welp I'm planning on getting married around 25, 26. I'm not into significantly younger girls and I don't know if I could handle being almost 30 and still alone. That's too frickin' old, lol.

I've had sex on the first date and I've had sex on the second date. Usually the second dates are more relaxed because the first date is over and out of the way. Those tend to be "netflix and chill" or casual walking around dates in my case.

I've had sex out in the parking lot, fuck a date.

My point was....

When ya tire of all that and start looking for Miss Alright instead on Miss Tonight ya will want someone also beyond the.....what's your sign and PARTY OVER HERE!!!!! Fuck the flash ya now want some substance.

I get a kick out of young punks who don't know shit, it's fucking funny watching how they try everything to get around...."you sure know a hell of a lot more than I do".....that's the fun I have posting here.

Joseph Kony
12-30-2015, 03:45 AM
I've had sex with underage girls.

fify

Avante
12-30-2015, 03:52 AM
fify

How many cocks have you sucked ya fucking queer?

DeadlyDynasty
12-30-2015, 05:00 AM
You can always have kids between 35-45. You don't want to look back on your formative years and wonder what could've been had you only had the freedom. Make your money, travel the world, make valuable connections, then wave the white flag when you decide to settle down

UNT Eagles 2016
12-30-2015, 05:04 AM
You can always have kids between 35-45. You don't want to look back on your formative years and wonder what could've been had you only had the freedom. Make your money, travel the world, make valuable connections, then wave the white flag when you decide to settle down

Nah. I'd rather travel the world with my wife and kids and manage and trade 7-figure properties knowing I'm getting a lovely home-cooked dinner in the evening. I don't want my eldest to make his graduation speech "in memoriam of his father".

12-30-2015, 06:02 AM
Nah. I'd rather travel the world with my wife and kids and manage and trade 7-figure properties knowing I'm getting a lovely home-cooked dinner in the evening. I don't want my eldest to make his graduation speech "in memoriam of his father".
If you had your eldest at 35, then he graduated at 22, you would only be 57. Hopefully you plan on living longer than that.

UNT Eagles 2016
12-30-2015, 06:40 AM
If you had your eldest at 35, then he graduated at 22, you would only be 57. Hopefully you plan on living longer than that.

I don't expect to live to 50. If my heart doesn't get me, Kob- I mean, cancer, will.

And for the record, I was talking high school graduation.

benefactor
12-30-2015, 07:27 AM
I put ten years on my dad's life when he was in his 50's and I was a teen.:lol No way in hell I'd do that shit. If I hadn't of had an accident and had this one I wouldn't have any at all.

From the voice of experience, if you want a kid then get it done in your early 20's. Mine graduates in a year and a half and I won't even be 40 yet. Hell, she'll turn 21 and I'll still be plenty able to go out with her and get trashed for her birthday.

The Reckoning
12-30-2015, 08:04 AM
because you spend all day posting on spurstalk

leemajors
12-30-2015, 10:55 AM
you start our your relationship talking about how you want to breed her for 5 kids?

resistanze
12-30-2015, 11:03 AM
:lol Who's alt is this

UZER
12-30-2015, 11:03 AM
People fall for this troll?

Oh, Gee!!
12-30-2015, 11:35 AM
you're too needy. women don't like needy guys. be more aloof

DJR210
12-30-2015, 02:44 PM
Tbh OP, learn how to satisfy a woman sexually.

DJR210
12-30-2015, 02:51 PM
I've had sex with underage girls in the red light districts of the Philippines, fuck a date.

My point was....

When ya tire of all that and start looking for Miss Underage Filipina in a brothel instead on Miss Tonight ya will want someone also beyond the.....what's your sign and PARTY OVER HERE!!!!! Fuck the morality, want some child pussy now!!

I get my dick out for young boys who don't know shit, it's fucking funny watching how they try to get away...."you sure know a hell of a lot more than I do".....that's the fun I have fucking some knowledge into them.

Fify

Avante
12-30-2015, 05:04 PM
Fify

You aren't bored with this stupidity yet, why am I not surprised?

Stupid, you honestly don't get the servicenen in bars thing? Come on man you really this dumb?

Avante
12-31-2015, 02:34 AM

What a rookie.

Women will take a guy who listens to them and communicates his feeling over sex all the time. You should know this.

UNT Eagles 2016
12-31-2015, 04:43 AM

That's not my issue. I made her cum 4 times by eating her out 2 hours straight, then 3 more times through no-condom intercourse the next hour, I came inside her twice, and she said I was the best at it she'd ever had.

I never saw her again.

Mark Celibate
12-31-2015, 08:42 PM
How could you conclude in the first place that you were the perfect ones for each other when in fact there're so many glaring divergences between you and her? It might be just natural attraction that overwhelmed the reasoning in your head, and made you ignore all the obstacles that you had no business overcoming. Failure ain't no surprise when you hasten yourself into a relationship with a girl you seem to like, but whom you don't really know indeed. Some things can be overcome by mutual adjustments and adaptations, but some things can't. Maybe you just need to be a bit more serious and patient next time, and a relationship has much broader connotations than sex, tbh.

lil'mo
12-31-2015, 09:35 PM
That's not my issue. I made her cum 4 times by eating her out 2 hours straight, then 3 more times through no-condom intercourse the next hour, I came inside her twice, and she said I was the best at it she'd ever had.

I never saw her again.

:lmao

UNT Eagles 2016
12-31-2015, 10:10 PM
:lmao

One good thing about eating her out was that she was 2 weeks removed from her last period, so it tasted very good/there was no lingering blood taste or smell or anything.

UNT Eagles 2016
12-31-2015, 10:11 PM
How could you conclude in the first place that you were the perfect ones for each other when in fact there're so many glaring divergences between you and her? It might be just natural attraction that overwhelmed the reasoning in your head, and made you ignore all the obstacles that you had no business overcoming. Failure ain't no surprise when you hasten yourself into a relationship with a girl you seem to like, but whom you don't really know indeed. Some things can be overcome by mutual adjustments and adaptations, but some things can't. Maybe you just need to be a bit more serious and patient next time, and a relationship has much broader connotations than sex, tbh.
True, in all fairness. It tends to be my dealbreakers that get in the way, or her dealbreakers (most of which are shallow like me not having a car)

lil'mo
12-31-2015, 10:22 PM
koolaid man's SAWM troll? Who else is gonna be home New Years night posting on spurstalk?

UNT Eagles 2016
12-31-2015, 10:33 PM
koolaid man's SAWM troll? Who else is gonna be home New Years night posting on spurstalk?

Am an IRL SAWM, I think. I'm with my parents for winter break... friends are all back up in the DFW area.