PDA

View Full Version : Blazers: Not one violent verse in the holy Quran

Ghazi
12-30-2015, 12:40 PM
A few people try and bring up a verse here and there without proper context and history and try to portray Islam as a violent religion, or say that terrorisrs have legit support from their holy texts to sancion killing. The reality is, anyone truly familiar with the Quran that understands the context meaning and history of the verses would not be compelled to commit any violent acts. When this religion is processed correctly it is one of peace and justice

spankadelphia
12-30-2015, 12:44 PM
Didn't read; frying bacon.

Avante
12-30-2015, 01:58 PM
A few people try and bring up a verse here and there without proper context and history and try to portray Islam as a violent religion, or say that terrorisrs have legit support from their holy texts to sancion killing. The reality is, anyone truly familiar with the Quran that understands the context meaning and history of the verses would not be compelled to commit any violent acts. When this religion is processed correctly it is one of peace and justice

So you've never read the Koran, why not bone up on the violence/brutality there then try it again, alright?

You do know that Mohammad was a murderer, right?

Let me get ya started....

2.178]...retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the slain... [2.179] ...there is life for you in (the law of) retaliation, O men of understanding, that you may guard yourselves.

Excerpt K 2:190-191
Set 2, Count 3+4

[2.190] ...fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you...[2.191] And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

Excerpt K 2:193-194
Set 3, Count 5+6

[193]...fight with them...[194]...whoever then acts aggressively against you, inflict injury on him according to the injury he has inflicted on you...

Excerpt K 2:216-218
Set 4, Count 7-9

[2.216] Fighting is enjoined on you...[2.217]... fighting in it. Say: Fighting in it is a grave matter...persecution is graver than slaughter... [2.218]...strove hard in the way of Allah...

Excerpt K 2:244
Set 5, Count 10

...fight in the way of Allah

Excerpt K 3:121-126
Set 6, Count 11-16

[3.121]...to lodge the believers in encampments for war...[3.122] When two parties from among you had determined that they should show cowardice [about Jihad]...[3.123]...Allah did certainly assist you at [the Battle of] Badr...[3.124]...[3.125] Yea! if you remain patient and are on your guard, and they come upon you in a headlong manner, your Lord will assist you with five thousand of the havoc-making angels. [3.126] ...victory is only from Allah...

Excerpt K 3:140-143
Set 7, Count 17-20

[3.140] If a wound has afflicted you (at [the Battle of] Uhud), a wound like it has also afflicted the (unbelieving) people; and We bring these days to men by turns, and that Allah may know those who believe and take witnesses from among you...[3.141] ...that He [Allah] may purge those who believe and deprive the unbelievers of blessings. [3.142] Yusuf Ali: Did ye think that ye would enter Heaven without God testing those of you who fought hard (in His Cause) and remained steadfast? [3.143] Pickthall: And verily ye used to wish for death before ye met it (in the field). Now ye have seen it [death] with your eyes!

Dude, do have any idea at alll how much...fight, kill, chop,burn. slay, slaughter.....is found in the Koran? Don't be an idiot, ok little guy? You really haven't picked up.....death to the infidels........really? REALLY?

Why not take some time and actually learn about this stuff, ok rookie?

Avante
12-30-2015, 02:08 PM
Ya need to start with learning who Mohammsds was.

Timeline of Muhammad's Life (A.D)
570 - Born in Mecca
576 - Orphaned upon death of mother
595 - Marries Kadijah - older, wealthy widow
610 - Reports first revelations from angel at age of 40
619 - Protector uncle dies
622 - Emigrates from Mecca to Medina (the Hijra)
623 - Orders raids on Meccan caravans
624 - Battle of Badr (victory)
624 - Evicts Qaynuqa Jews from Medina
624 - Orders the assassination of Abu Afak
624 - Orders the assassination of Asma bint Marwan
624 - Orders the assassination of Ka'b al-Ashraf
625 - Battle of Uhud (defeat)
625 - Evicts Nadir Jews
627 - Battle of the Trench (victory)
627 - Massacre of the Qurayza Jews
628 - Signing of the Treaty of Hudaibiya with Mecca
628 - Destruction and subjugation of the Khaybar Jews
629 - Orders first raid into Christian lands at Muta (defeat)
630 - Conquers Mecca by surprise (along with other tribes)
631 - Leads second raid into Christian territory at Tabuk (no battle)
632 - Dies

"Muhammad is a narcissist, a pedophile, a mass murderer,
a terrorist, a misogynist, a lecher, a cult leader, a madman
a rapist, a torturer, an assassin and a looter."
Former Muslim Ali Sina offered $50,000 to anyone
who could prove otherwise based on Islamic texts.
The reward has gone unclaimed.

DMC
12-30-2015, 02:11 PM
^ to anyone wanting to issue a fatwa on fatty up there, his name is Larry. You figure out the rest.

Avante
12-30-2015, 02:14 PM
^ to anyone wanting to issue a fatwa on fatty up there, his name is Larry. You figure out the rest.

How about.."I know nothing about this stuff either"....ok idiot? And my name isn't Larry.

DMC
12-30-2015, 02:17 PM
ok Larry

Avante
12-30-2015, 02:17 PM
Tons and TONS of this out there....why????????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOPhr0UQ9wc

Anyone not getting this is one dumb fuck. What they don't read a paper, watch the news? I could post something similiar to this every day for a year. why?

Islam is a vicious, violent deal, anyone too stupid to not get that isn't wanting to.

Let's have some more reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIUnQ7mv0Y0

Avante
12-30-2015, 02:18 PM
ok Larry

tranlation

Yep, you're right, I don't know anything about this stuff.

DMC
12-30-2015, 02:28 PM
tranlation

Yep, you're right, I don't know anything about this stuff.
Don't know anything about Hobbits either but I can feel comfortable saying it's all bullshit.

Avante
12-30-2015, 02:32 PM
Don't know anything about Hobbits either but I can feel comfortable saying it's all bullshit.

How many people have died because of Hobbits?

Why act retarded?

Avante
12-30-2015, 02:35 PM
This is a peaceful religion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KilJkG5Ndks

Silver&Black
12-30-2015, 02:37 PM
The Club/Political Forum

l
l
l
l
l
l
l
V

Avante
12-30-2015, 02:39 PM
How much of this do people need to see?

DMC
12-30-2015, 02:40 PM
How many people have died because of Hobbits?

Why act retarded?
Orcs by the hundred.

Avante
12-30-2015, 02:40 PM
The Club/Political Forum

l
l
l
l
l
l
l
V

Dude, why do you care? Don't enter this thread, ok?

Silver&Black
12-30-2015, 02:49 PM
Dude, why do you care? Don't enter this thread, ok?

Because it's not supposed to be here....

There's an entire forum for stuff like this. I know that you know that...I hardly ever see you up here. :lol Only when a Muslim thread is created do you venture this far upstairs.

Avante
12-30-2015, 03:08 PM
Because it's not supposed to be here....

There's an entire forum for stuff like this. I know that you know that...I hardly ever see you up here. :lol Only when a Muslim thread is created do you venture this far upstairs.

There must be a half dozen threads in just the last three pages that don't have a damn thing to do with the NBA are you saying that isn't true?

Why not do what I do, only post in threads that interest you, well? Where are you in those other threads having nothing to do with the NBA, well?

Avante
12-30-2015, 03:16 PM
Orcs by the hundred.

Dude, what if a family member of yours was dead because of Islam, would ya still act stupid?

12-30-2015, 03:18 PM
There must be a half dozen threads in just the last three pages that don't have a damn thing to do with the NBA are you saying that isn't true?

Why not do what I do, only post in threads that interest you, well? Where are you in those other threads having nothing to do with the NBA, well?
Hey little guy, shut the fuck up and go back downstairs. No one wants your pedo ass around here :lol

Avante
12-30-2015, 03:21 PM
Hey little guy, shut the fuck up and go back downstairs. No one wants your pedo ass around here :lol

What you a fucking retard? You shoot a sick ass pedo, what ya missed my stance on that sickness?

So you don't know shit about this either do ya faggot?

spurraider21
12-30-2015, 03:26 PM
marg bar ghazi

LkrFan
12-30-2015, 03:28 PM

:lmao

Avante
12-30-2015, 04:39 PM
How come the Olympics will never be held in the Middle East?

ChumpDumper
12-30-2015, 04:43 PM
How come the Olympics will never be held in the Middle East?How come the World Cup is being held in the Middle East?

Avante
12-30-2015, 05:23 PM
How come the World Cup is being held in the Middle East?

You didn't answer my question little man? How come in all these years we have never held the
Olympics in the Middle East, now answer the question, got it?

You seem to not pay much attention to the world around you, why? Are you telling me you really don't see what is really going on with Islam?

Avante
12-30-2015, 05:44 PM
Why do we see soooooooooooooooooo much of this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q43dQExp7ww

Spurtacular
12-30-2015, 06:18 PM
http://i58.tinypic.com/2hdpbms.jpg

Spurtacular
12-30-2015, 06:20 PM

Best Second Post Of All-Time Candidate.

Stalin
12-30-2015, 09:33 PM
http://i65.tinypic.com/k0r81e.jpg

baseline bum
12-30-2015, 09:57 PM
Does Islam allow one to pay $250 for a handjob?

spankadelphia
12-30-2015, 11:02 PM
When this religion is processed correctly it is one of peace and justice

And whose responsibility is it to do so? When a large group of people decide to believe something about the nature of reality that most of the rest of the world does not agree with, it is the responsibility of those who believe in said crazy shit to play nice with everyone else. Or else.

UNT Eagles 2016
12-31-2015, 12:11 AM
http://joesdining.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Meat-Breakfast-mixed-side-order.jpg

Hungry, OP?

Mnky
12-31-2015, 12:12 AM
https://youtu.be/PzusSqcotDw

Reza Aslan wants to join the conversation.

Avante
12-31-2015, 12:18 AM
Mohammad beheaded people. And he is the model for Islam, that says it all right there.

This is a religion of peace?

1-
In the year 625 A.D. after suffering several raids, lootings and killings by the Muslims, the various tribes of Bani Layhan gathered around their chief Sofyan ibn Khalid discussing what to do about the continuous problems that they faced. Muhammad’s spies informed him of this gathering and he dispatched Abdullah ibn Oneis, with instructions to assassinate Sofyan. Abdullah went forth alone, and joining himself as a volunteer to Sofyan, fell upon him unaware while no one was near, cut off his head, and carried it with him. He eluded pursuit, and reaching Medina in safety, presented himself before Muhammad in the Mosque. The Prophet welcomed him, and asked the issue of his adventure. Abdullah replied by displaying the head of his victim. Muhammad was so highly gratified at the success, that he presented the assassin with his staff: - This;" said he, "shall be a token betwixt you and me on the day of resurrection. Verily few on that day shall have anything to lean upon."
2-
After Muhammad raided the fortress of Kheibar and the unarmed population were taken by surprise, Muslim fighters killed many of the citizens until they surrendered. Muhammad allowed them to leave the country, but that they should give up all their property to the conqueror. With the rest, came forth Kinana, chief of the Jews of Kheibar, and his cousin. Muhammad accused them both of keeping back, in contravention of the compact, a portion of their riches, especially the treasures of the Bani Nadhir, which Kinana had obtained as a marriage portion with his wife, Safiyah the daughter of the chief of that tribe. "Where are the vessels of gold," he asked," which you used to lend to the people of Mecca?" They protested that they no longer possessed them. "if you conceal anything from me," continued Muhammad, "and I should gain knowledge of it, then your lives and the lives of your families shall be at my disposal." They answered that it should be so. A traitorous Jew, having divulged to Muhammad the place in which a part of their wealth was deposited, he sent and fetched it. On the discovery of this attempt at imposition, Kinana was subjected to cruel torture, -- "fire being placed upon his breast till his breath had almost departed," -in the hope that he would confess where the rest of his treasures were concealed. Muhammad then gave command, and the heads of the two chiefs were severed from their bodies.”
On that very night Muhammad took the 17 year old Safiyah (http://www.spurstalk.com/Articles/sina/safiyah.htm) the bride of Kinana to his tent and claimed her as his wife.
3-
But the most gruesome scene of beheading is that of the Bani Qurayza. Muhammad besieged their fortress cutting the water to them and after they surrendered, he ordered that all the men and boys passed their puberty to be beheaded.
The men were penned up in a closed yard, while graves or trenches were being dug for them in the chief marketplace of the city. When these were ready, Muhammad, himself a spectator of the tragedy, gave command that the captives should be brought forth in companies of five or six at a time. Each company was made to sit down by the brink of the trench destined for its grave, and there beheaded. Party by party they were thus led out, and butchered in cold blood, till the whole were slain. Zoheir, an aged Jew, who had saved some of Muhammad’s allies of the Bani Aws in the battle of Boath, Thabit interceded and procured a pardon, including the restoration of his family and his property. "But what hath become of all our chiefs, - of Kab, of Huwey, of Ozzal ibn Samuel?" asked the old man. As one after another he named the leading chiefs of his tribe, he received to each inquiry the same reply; - they had all been slain already. - "Then of what use is life to me any longer? Slay me also, that I may go and join those that have preceded me." When this was told to Muhammad, he said, "Yea, he shall join them, in the fire of Hell?" and he too was beheaded [Ibn Hisham p. 301]

ChumpDumper
12-31-2015, 12:32 AM
You didn't answer my question little man? How come in all these years we have never held the
Olympics in the Middle East, now answer the question, got it?Only one Middle Eastern country has ever tried and they don't really have the bribe money available.

Now answer my question, fatty -- Why is the World Cup being held in the Middle East?

Surely a man of your great knowledge knows why the World Cup is being held in the Middle East.

Ghazi
12-31-2015, 06:24 PM
Avante you are not viewing the verses in their appropriate context. Ill elaborate later

Ghazi
12-31-2015, 06:24 PM
http://joesdining.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Meat-Breakfast-mixed-side-order.jpg

Hungry, OP?
Gross and unhealthy!

Mitch
12-31-2015, 06:36 PM
World would be a better place without the middle easterns and jews, tbh.
H

Stalin
12-31-2015, 09:39 PM
World would be a better place without the middle easterns and jews, tbh.
H

True.

UNT Eagles 2016
12-31-2015, 10:07 PM
Gross and unhealthy!

Very true, I don't eat it either. But most people do.

What about this?

http://www.porkcdn.com/recipes/HR/thai_pork_tenderloin_with_grilled_vegetables_hr.jp g

Not halal either... but can't use the unhealthy excuse.

Thread
01-01-2016, 05:43 PM
Gross and unhealthy!

True, but, I won't be able to rest till I get the sausage patties.

Mitch
01-01-2016, 06:21 PM
True, but, I won't be able to rest till I get the sausage patties.

You think Amy can cook up a good breakfast, Cub? :lol

spurraider21
01-01-2016, 06:28 PM
Avante you are not viewing the verses in their appropriate context. Ill elaborate later
:lol your go-to line

tbdog
01-01-2016, 06:32 PM
Ya need to start with learning who Mohammsds was.

Timeline of Muhammad's Life (A.D)
570 - Born in Mecca
576 - Orphaned upon death of mother
595 - Marries Kadijah - older, wealthy widow
610 - Reports first revelations from angel at age of 40
619 - Protector uncle dies
622 - Emigrates from Mecca to Medina (the Hijra)
623 - Orders raids on Meccan caravans
624 - Battle of Badr (victory)
624 - Evicts Qaynuqa Jews from Medina
624 - Orders the assassination of Abu Afak
624 - Orders the assassination of Asma bint Marwan
624 - Orders the assassination of Ka'b al-Ashraf
625 - Battle of Uhud (defeat)
625 - Evicts Nadir Jews
627 - Battle of the Trench (victory)
627 - Massacre of the Qurayza Jews
628 - Signing of the Treaty of Hudaibiya with Mecca
628 - Destruction and subjugation of the Khaybar Jews
629 - Orders first raid into Christian lands at Muta (defeat)
630 - Conquers Mecca by surprise (along with other tribes)
631 - Leads second raid into Christian territory at Tabuk (no battle)
632 - Dies

"Muhammad is a narcissist, a pedophile, a mass murderer,
a terrorist, a misogynist, a lecher, a cult leader, a madman
a rapist, a torturer, an assassin and a looter."
Former Muslim Ali Sina offered $50,000 to anyone
who could prove otherwise based on Islamic texts.
The reward has gone unclaimed.

Oh and he was a ped. He was given a 6 year old to wed and waited a long 3 years before he married her at the age of around 9.

Avante
01-01-2016, 06:45 PM
Oh and he was a ped. He was given a 6 year old to wed and waited a long 3 years before he married her at the age of around 9.

How anyone could see this guy as a model is a mystery to me. How obvious does it need to be he was just a maniac warlord, bullshitting about getting messages from on high to cover his ass? Only a fool wouldn't get what's going on here.

He had something like 20 wives, yep, a weirdo.

Koolaid_Man
01-01-2016, 07:10 PM
https://vine.co/v/eIAI2bjg25P

Seventyniner
01-01-2016, 09:02 PM
The God of the Old Testament was pretty bloodthirsty and brutal at times as well.

tbdog
01-01-2016, 11:29 PM
The God of the Old Testament was pretty bloodthirsty and brutal at times as well.

They are connected; the old testament and Quran. Their stories are extremely similar. Both Christianity and Islam believe in the same damn god, lol. They don't know it. (well Christians don't). Islam even accepts the new testament, but like the old testament, the version has been altered (translated) and no longer can be trusted. Mohammad came a few hundred years after Christianity was formed. Quran was revealed to Mohammad as Allah's final word and testament. That is quite important, because there won't be another prophet and you cannot amend what was said. And as such obsoletes all other scriptures before it which includes the new and old testament.

All in all, both are bad, but Islam is worst because they directly follow what is said by the text, whereas Christians are hypocrites and just pick and choose.

Ghazi
01-02-2016, 12:11 AM
As for the verses Avante recites, these are pretty much just commands for when in war. The Muslims at the time were at war with the Pagans. They are not commandments to go out and kill innocent people until they submit to Islam. Fighting was allowed for the Prophet and the Muslims, as they came about in an era time and culture of a warmongering primitive Arab people, who knew nothing but war.

Ali Sina is a traitor to his country and a liar... he embellishes some of the politically incorrect aspects of the Prophet's life for his own agenda.

Ghazi
01-02-2016, 12:13 AM
The marriage to Aisha was political in nature, to strengthen the tie between Muhammad and Abu Bakr. Her age has been said to be around 13-15 years contrary to the 6-9 age suggested by some. In any case, it's ridiculous to criticize the traditions of a completely different time and culture based on our modern lense. This marriage is probably what allowed Abu Bakr to become the first Caliph.

Aisha turned out to be a major figure in the promotion of Islam even after Muhammad's death. There's no indication she was sexually and psychologically abused as a child as Ali Sina and others would like to suggest.

Ghazi
01-02-2016, 12:18 AM
This is what confuses people about Muhammad... he was a Prophet, teacher, preacher, religious figure... but also had to deal with political and military situations due to the advent of the early Islamic State. There are some controversial aspects to some of the decisions he made, such as the fate of the Jewish tribe of Banu Qurayza, and he did have some aggressive caravan raids (therefore not all Muslim actions were defensive), but such is the case with pretty much any political figure. Relatively speaking though, he was a very merciful man and was genuine in his message. It's nonsense when people assert he's a maniacal narcissist, when he was considered honest and trustworthy by pretty much everyone even before prophethood.. and in the 8 years of military campaigns casualties hovered around 1000 (low for the standards of Arab warfare of the time), and he modified the rules of warfare for the better.

01-02-2016, 03:07 AM
This is what confuses people about Muhammad... he was a Prophet, teacher, preacher, religious figure... but also had to deal with political and military situations due to the advent of the early Islamic State. There are some controversial aspects to some of the decisions he made, such as the fate of the Jewish tribe of Banu Qurayza, and he did have some aggressive caravan raids (therefore not all Muslim actions were defensive), but such is the case with pretty much any political figure. Relatively speaking though, he was a very merciful man and was genuine in his message. It's nonsense when people assert he's a maniacal narcissist, when he was considered honest and trustworthy by pretty much everyone even before prophethood.. and in the 8 years of military campaigns casualties hovered around 1000 (low for the standards of Arab warfare of the time), and he modified the rules of warfare for the better.
How many people did Jesus kill?

01-02-2016, 03:07 AM
whereas Christians are hypocrites and just pick and choose.
Religion of peace :worthy:

Biernutz
01-02-2016, 07:32 AM
Religion of peace :worthy:

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/obama/violent-koran-verses_zpshjgmvimn.jpg

tbdog
01-02-2016, 08:14 AM
How many people did Jesus kill? Considering that Jesus and God are the same deity, by only using numbers that are provided in the Bible: He killed 2,821,364. That doesn't include killing every single person except for Noah and his family. He also sentences people to an eternity of torture, which is by definition infinitely worst than death.

tbdog
01-02-2016, 08:22 AM

Okay, this is nonsense right here. Outside the Quran, there is little significant evidence that specifically the man Muhammad existed, let a lone that he was honest, trustworthy and merciful. You are talking out of your ass.

Koolaid_Man
01-02-2016, 08:56 AM
https://youtube/uVwUpVwfTl0

Thread
01-02-2016, 10:37 AM
Okay, this is nonsense right here. Outside the Quran, there is little significant evidence that specifically the man Muhammad existed, let a lone that he was honest, trustworthy and merciful. You are talking out of your ass.

He likes the view.

Ghazi
01-02-2016, 10:49 AM
There is little evidence Muhammad existed? lol wtd

coachmac87
01-02-2016, 11:00 AM
Considering that Jesus and God are the same deity, by only using numbers that are provided in the Bible: He killed 2,821,364. That doesn't include killing every single person except for Noah and his family. He also sentences people to an eternity of torture, which is by definition infinitely worst than death.

So God killed 2,822,364 people???

How many has man?

UNT Eagles 2016
01-02-2016, 11:55 AM
Ghazi

Saudi Arabia just executed 47 people, most of them Shi'ites. What say you?

DMC
01-02-2016, 11:56 AM
So God killed 2,822,364 people???

How many has man?
We're talking about one god though, not every god.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-02-2016, 12:02 PM

what's God's K/d ratio vs. Allah's vs. Yahweh?

$90 on Allah to cover -6

coachmac87
01-02-2016, 12:05 PM

Just answer the question

DMC
01-02-2016, 03:56 PM
Just answer the question
Which god?

Which man?

Ghazi
01-02-2016, 04:35 PM
Honesty I used to think Islam was a primitive teligion with violent elements but Ive done a ton of research on the Quran and Muhammad and the Arab history of the time, as well as the meaning and context of Quranic verses (Tafsir) and no longer think thats the case. The brand of Islam DAESH and other terrorist groups promote and West media tries to portray as face of Islam isnt Islamic at all, nor are its fundamentals grounded in the Quran. It is political proxy army of bandits and thugs who dont know a thing about the Noble Quran. I will admit the Quran is difficult to grasp without research, so its understandable why some verses promote misconceptions.

Ghazi
01-02-2016, 04:36 PM
Ghazi

Saudi Arabia just executed 47 people, most of them Shi'ites. What say you?
Saudis are trash. Wahhabism is a perverted and maniacal form of Islam. Saudis and ISIS and Al Quada and Boko Haram have this Wahhabism philosophy in common.. it isnt Islam thoughz

tlongII
01-02-2016, 05:08 PM
How come the World Cup is being held in the Middle East?

Bribery?

Avante
01-02-2016, 06:03 PM
Honesty I used to think Islam was a primitive teligion with violent elements but Ive done a ton of research on the Quran and Muhammad and the Arab history of the time, as well as the meaning and context of Quranic verses (Tafsir) and no longer think thats the case. The brand of Islam DAESH and other terrorist groups promote and West media tries to portray as face of Islam isnt Islamic at all, nor are its fundamentals grounded in the Quran. It is political proxy army of bandits and thugs who dont know a thing about the Noble Quran. I will admit the Quran is difficult to grasp without research, so its understandable why some verses promote misconceptions.

You know..o...about any of this if you really believe that.

Are you saying that Mohammad wasn't a murderer who had people he couldn't covert beheaded, well?

BD24
01-02-2016, 07:21 PM
I see the old bastard has made his way up to the NBA forum.

tbdog
01-02-2016, 07:38 PM
what's God's K/d ratio vs. Allah's vs. Yahweh?

$90 on Allah to cover -6

They based on the same God. They are the same.

Avante
01-03-2016, 01:11 AM
I see the old bastard has made his way up to the NBA forum.

Actually never find anything here that ever interests me, and too many like you. Yep, boring.

DMC
01-03-2016, 02:01 PM
Saudis are trash. Wahhabism is a perverted and maniacal form of Islam. Saudis and ISIS and Al Quada and Boko Haram have this Wahhabism philosophy in common.. it isnt Islam thoughz
Yet like a cancer they exist among the "pure" with nary a batted eyelash.

coachmac87
01-03-2016, 02:23 PM
I
Which god?

Which man?

The God that killed 2.8M people

And "man" in general.

koriwhat
01-03-2016, 02:59 PM
Wgas!

Ghazi
01-03-2016, 03:03 PM
There is no incident of Muhammad beheading people for not converting to Islam. The case of the Banu Qurayza Jews was due to their breach of contract and siding with the Pagans, and that was another mans judgment.

Ghazi
01-03-2016, 03:05 PM
Yet like a cancer they exist among the "pure" with nary a batted eyelash.

Checkbook diplomacy they have bought Amerixan politics media and piliticians. Hence no mention of their ties with DAESH or their war crimes and atrocities in Yemen. They are not real Muslims, thr Saudi family with all its luxury is inherently anti-Islamic. at the peak of his power the Prophet (as) lived a modest simple life.. yet people complain that this man was a bloodthirsty dictator. It is not as if he looted and built mansions for himsef.

DMC
01-03-2016, 07:08 PM
Checkbook diplomacy they have bought Amerixan politics media and piliticians. Hence no mention of their ties with DAESH or their war crimes and atrocities in Yemen. They are not real Muslims, thr Saudi family with all its luxury is inherently anti-Islamic. at the peak of his power the Prophet (as) lived a modest simple life.. yet people complain that this man was a bloodthirsty dictator. It is not as if he looted and built mansions for himsef.
So what's the end game? When you dilute an ideology you get an ideology, just a different one. The "true" Muslims are surrounded by the rest and indistinguishable from them on a mil-dot reticle at 300 meters, especially when they are all chanting the same things, kneeling on the same rugs at the same mosques.

Shit grows mushrooms but it also contains harmful bacteria. Just remove the shit, problem solved. That sounds like a scorched earth stance and it basically is, but it's not my problem. If I was a Muslim I'd not want to be lumped in with those in the cross hairs and I would do something to differentiate myself from them other than posting rhetoric on forums.