PDA

View Full Version : Not A Fan Of Cosby But Why Didnt The Media Go After Roman Polanski and Woody Allen

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2015, 02:21 PM
Cully is exactly right about the media vermin....convicting Cosby before a trail...I just fundamentally have a problem with women claiming abuse after 30, 40, 50 yrs...I choose not to beleive them....why wait all those years? And cue the silly ass excuse of being scared and no one willing to listen.....I don't know if he did it or not maybe he did but these bitches ought to be disqualified....I see them as money grubbing ho's.....something not right about these bitches....

ChumpDumper
12-30-2015, 02:24 PM
They did.

It's all very well documented.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2015, 02:55 PM
They did.

It's all very well documented.

No they didnt....not like they're trying to bring down Cosby..they let them white boys make it....but they gonna nail the nigga to the crucifix

ChumpDumper
12-30-2015, 03:06 PM
No they didnt.Sure they did.

Avante
12-30-2015, 03:33 PM
Jumping out of the bushes to rape, ya should get shoot.

I do have a problem with date rape and this sort of thing with Cosby. A woman in a mans room at 3am is really that naive? Sure sure there should be a respect for her wishes but just how dumb is she? Any woman alone with Cosby ....why?

People are funny. They stick there hand in the cage, the bird bits them amd it's....that's a vicious bird...haha!!!!!!

I don't wander the streets at 4am in the morning, and if I did I'm going to act shocked when that car of punks pull up and....FUCK YOU~~~ It was my fault for being that stupid.

Actually, with my size and built those punks would probably drive on by.

dumb punk...pull over.
smart punk....look at the size of that guy, fuck you.

SnakeBoy
12-30-2015, 05:47 PM
lol Avante scares punks away with adipose tissue.

Avante
12-30-2015, 10:24 PM
lol Avante scares punks away with adipose tissue.

There 's just something about 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel that makes punks think twice.

I've actually been pumping gas have some punks pull up blaring that rap crap, look over with a....turn that shit down...look and I can see the...."this is a big guy".....look on their face as they turn that rap crap down.

Avante
12-30-2015, 11:11 PM
So the woman who got Cosby arrested had had problems with him twice before, so she comes back a third time........what?

She needs to be in jail for being stupid.

How he can in contact with so many dumb women is what amazes me.

Saved By Zero
12-31-2015, 12:25 AM
It ain't the media's responsibility to go after Cosby. Prosecutor has the ball. Evidence rules.

ChumpDumper
12-31-2015, 12:26 AM
There 's just something about 275 pounds of twisted railroad steel that makes punks think twice.

I've actually been pumping gas have some punks pull up blaring that rap crap, look over with a....turn that shit down...look and I can see the...."this is a big guy".....look on their face as they turn that rap crap down.They are afraid you are going to eat them.

Saved By Zero
12-31-2015, 12:31 AM
So the woman who got Cosby arrested had had problems with him twice before, so she comes back a third time........what?

She needs to be in jail for being stupid.

How he can in contact with so many dumb women is what amazes me.

You prefer young and dumb if I recall.

Avante
12-31-2015, 12:34 AM
They are afraid you are going to eat them.

So I walk over to a car load of punks and start chomping on one of them and the rest just sit there waiting for me to start nibbling on them, right? So they don't get out and start running away or trying to pull my teeth out of their buddies leg?

Go ahead little guy, explain how I do this, ok? So what do other people do just arriving on the scene, well? So there I am chomping on a leg and nobody does anything, right?

Avante
12-31-2015, 12:35 AM
You prefer young and dumb if I recall.

You are young and dumb and it's real obvious.

ChumpDumper
12-31-2015, 12:36 AM
So I walk over to a car load of punks and start chomping on one of them and the rest just sit there waiting for me to start nibbling on them, right? So they don't get out and start running away or trying to pull my teeth out of their buddies leg?

Go ahead little guy, explain how I do this, ok? So what do other people do just arriving on the scene do, well?I said hey are afraid you are going to eat them.

I didn't say you actually ate them.

You are way too fat and slow to be able to catch anyone.

But you would probably eat them if you could.

Because you are fat.

Do you understand now, tubby?

Avante
12-31-2015, 12:39 AM
I said hey are afraid you are going to eat them.

I didn't say you actually ate them.

You are way too fat and slow to be able to catch anyone.

So you really think a car load of punks actually think I'd be able to eat all of them right there in broad daylight, right? How would I do that? Come on little fellow, how would I do that, well?

ChumpDumper
12-31-2015, 12:39 AM
So you really think a car load of punks actually think I'd be able to eat all of them right there in broad daylight, right? How would I do that? Come on little fellow, how would I do that, well?With your big fat mouth, dumbass.

Avante
12-31-2015, 12:47 AM
With your big fat mouth, dumbass.

So there are a car load of punks blaring that rap crap. I give them the....turn that shit down....look and they all start thinking..."we'd better turn it down or that big guy will eat all of us".,....right? Ok, so tell me little man just how would I accomplish that, break it down.

I walk over and.....what next?

ChumpDumper
12-31-2015, 12:50 AM
So there are a car load of punks blaring that rap crap. I give them the....turn that shit down....look and they all start thinking..."we'd better turn it down or that big guy will eat all of us".,....right? Ok, so tell me little man just how would I accomplish that, break it down.

I walk over and.....what next?I just said you couldn't because you could never catch anyone due to your morbid obesity.

But if you could you would do it with your big fat mouth.

Or maybe if you got lucky and fell on top of one of them and smothered him, you could absorb him into one of your fat rolls. That's a possibility.

DMX7
12-31-2015, 12:56 AM
Thoughts? Is he guilty?

Avante
12-31-2015, 01:00 AM
I just said you couldn't because you could never catch anyone due to your morbid obesity.

But if you could you would do it with your big fat mouth.

Or maybe if you got lucky and fell on top of one of them and smothered him, you could absorb him into one of your fat rolls. That's a possibility.

Little man you said they'd be afraid I would eat them, right? Ok then, explain how I'd do that, come on, how would I manage to eat 4/5 punks, well? Cool the stupid shit and tell me why they'd think I could eat all of them, well?

So I walk over to their ride, and what do I do next, come on ya stupid fuck, what next? Remember they are afraid of being ate....right?

ChumpDumper
12-31-2015, 01:02 AM
Little man you said they'd be afraid I would eat them, right? Ok then, explain how I'd do that, come on, how would I manage to eat 4/5 punks, well? Cool the stupid shit and tell me why they'd think I could eat all of them, well?

So I walk over to their ride, and what do I do next, come on ya stupid fuck, what next? Remember they are afraid of being ate....right?You try to catch them to eat them and you can't.

Because you are too fat.

The end.

It's all quite simple.

Wild Cobra
12-31-2015, 01:18 AM
Not A Fan Of Cosby But Why Didnt The Media Go After Roman Polanski and Woody Allen

Because they weren't Uncle Toms.

DMX7
12-31-2015, 01:20 AM
Because they weren't Uncle Toms.

They didn't have like 40 accusers either.

Avante
12-31-2015, 01:21 AM
You try to catch them to eat them and you can't.

Because you are too fat.

The end.

It's all quite simple.

Dude, these punks are afraid I might eat them, you said that, right? Now why would that be, well? They actually feared they'd be ate, how?

Come on little man cool the stupid shit and tell me how would I or anyone accomplish that? Come on ya fucking freak, explain how anyone could eat a car load of punks, come on, how?

Ya follow me around CONSTANTLY!!! saying stupid bulshit, well now ya FINALLY have my attention, ok ya fucking bitch? Now tell me fucker how do I eat a car load of punks and why they were afraid I could, well? Come on mutherfucker, how do I do that and why did the punks think I could, remember faggot they were afraid I would...right?

ChumpDumper
12-31-2015, 01:30 AM
Dude, these punks are afraid I might eat them, you said that, right? Now why would that be, well? They actually feared they'd be ate, how?

Come on little man cool the stupid shit and tell me how would I or anyone accomplish that? Come on ya fucking freak, explain how anyone could eat a car load of punks, come on, how?You could eat them all if you could catch them.

Because you are so fat.

But you can't catch any of them.

Because you are so fat.

The end.

Avante
12-31-2015, 01:33 AM
You could eat them all if you could catch them.

Because you are so fat.

But you can't catch any of them.

Because you are so fat.

The end.

Dude, cool the...DUH~~~~~~ ok?

Now, tell me why did the punks think one guy could eat all of them, come on bitch why would they think that? Where do I start with that, come on bitch, tell me where do I start..... well?

ONE MORE TIME!!!!!!!!

I walk over to their ride, ok ya fucking sick fuck, now what?

ChumpDumper
12-31-2015, 01:35 AM
Dude, cool the...DUH~~~~~~ ok?

Now, tell me why did the punks think one guy could et all of them, come on bitch why would they think that? Where do I start with that, come on bitch, tell me where do I start,, well?
Because you are so fat.

What part of the do you not understand?

The fat part?

Because you are fat.

Avante
12-31-2015, 01:39 AM
Because you are so fat.

What part of the do you not understand?

The fat part?

Because you are fat.

So every fat person these punks encounter they fear they will be ate, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid, you said they were all afraid I'd eat them, right? Ok then tell me faggot how does one person fat or not do that? Come on ya little bitch ..HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN....well?

Bitch , until you break this down I will ask the question, got it?

Bitch, I;m a total porker sat 434 pounds, ok? A big fat slob, ok? Now tell me how do I eat a car load of punks, well?

ChumpDumper
12-31-2015, 01:43 AM
So every fat person these punks encounter they fear they will be ate, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, just you.

Because you are so fat.

Avante
12-31-2015, 01:45 AM
No, just you.

Because you are so fat.

Being a total porker at over 400 pounds of lard how do I eat a car load of punks. well? Come on bitch how do I do it. well?

So the minure I turn to waddle over to their car they just sit there? You really this fucking stupid? So they just sit there afraid of being ate, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! No thought of...lets get out of here...right ya dumb fuck?

So the punks are afraid that a big fat slob wil tear the door off and be able to gobble all of them up as they just sit there, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just how fucking stupid are you little man?

Avante
12-31-2015, 02:02 AM
Chump

Look at yourself, you are so fucked up ya little freak. This is why I ignore you, are are a fucking freak. Actually talking about this silly shit, ha~~~~~~~~

Back on ignore ya fucking idiot.

Chump....they are afraid you'd eat them.
Avante..how would I do that?
Chump...yikes, I fucked up, how would he do that?

ChumpDumper
12-31-2015, 02:15 AM
Being a total porker at over 400 pounds of lard how do I eat a car load of punks. well? Come on bitch how do I do it. well?

So the minure I turn to waddle over to their car they just sit there? You really this fucking stupid? So they just sit there afraid of being ate, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! No thought of...lets get out of here...right ya dumb fuck?

So the punks are afraid that a big fat slob wil tear the door off and be able to gobble all of them up as they just sit there, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just how fucking stupid are you little man?You can't eat them because you can't catch them.

Because you are too fat.

Avante
12-31-2015, 02:23 AM
You can't eat them because you can't catch them.

Because you are too fat.

Chump

Stop following me around ok ya sick bitch, look at the stupid shit, what are you fucking retarded? GO AWAY NOBODY WANTS YOU BUGGING THEM....ok?

Ok bitch, we won't be talking for another year, but here you'll be STILL following me around, that says it all about just how fucked up you really are.

Adios~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ChumpDumper
12-31-2015, 03:42 AM
Chump

Stop following me around ok ya sick bitch, look at the stupid shit, what are you fucking retarded? GO AWAY NOBODY WANTS YOU BUGGING THEM....ok?

Ok bitch, we won't be talking for another year, but here you'll be STILL following me around, that says it all about just how fucked up you really are.

Adios~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~OK.

You're still really fat tho.

Thread
12-31-2015, 01:43 PM
The whole thing with Allen was a come on. The girl wasn't of his blood, or, underage. Media left those facts out of it. Like that guy who got pregnant...he was a woman to begin with, but, Media never cited that. And Americans didn't ask. It was too cute to ruin with the facts.

Media was very careful with Polanski, that was dicey, but, it emanated in California so he was shielded & sheltered, the waters were muddied constantly until years had passed and he'd been feted in France repeatedly & at length.

Media has no such intention of affording Cosby anything but the rack and constant fidgeting. He's it. He'd better get a lawyer, a jack handle & get up against a wall. I'd throw as much money at this if I were him as I possibly could. Every last cent. He's old, make this, THIS, this his last...&...finest hour.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
12-31-2015, 04:45 PM
Its very simple Kool

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Polanski

Polanski was born as Rajmund Roman Thierry Polański in Paris, France, on 18 August 1933,[18] the son of Bula (née Katz-Przedborska)[19] and Ryszard Polański Polański's Polish-born father was Jewish; Polański's Russian-born mother had been raised Roman Catholic, and was of half Jewish ancestry.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woody_Allen

Allen was born Allan Stewart Konigsberg[1] in the Bronx, and was raised in Brooklyn, New York, the son of Nettie (born Cherry; November 8, 1906 – January 27, 2002), a bookkeeper at her family's delicatessen, and Martin Konigsberg (December 25, 1900 – January 8, 2001),[11] a jewelry engraver and waiter.[12] His family was Ashkenazi Jewish

http://i.imgur.com/N35XbfC.jpg