PDA

View Full Version : Celtics: WOW Holee Shhhhh....Celtics Gift Kobe Bryant a Piece of Their Iconic Parquet Floor

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2015, 06:42 PM
Man this shit is fucking awesome...only Kobe...only Kobe

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

That's what the Boston Celtics (http://bleacherreport.com/boston-celtics) did for Kobe Bryant (http://bleacherreport.com/kobe-bryant)'s final game at TD Garden on Wednesday, framing a piece of the team's iconic parquet floor and presenting it to the Los Angeles Lakers (http://bleacherreport.com/los-angeles-lakers) star privately before tipoff.

DPG21920
12-30-2015, 06:47 PM
A piece of floor? How amazing. They didn't tell him it was from 2008 :lol

Thread
12-30-2015, 06:53 PM
Then there is some stupid story today that Kobe ALMOST ended up with the Celtics out of HS.

RsxPiimp
12-30-2015, 07:00 PM
:wow

RsxPiimp
12-30-2015, 07:01 PM
Please Kobe, complete my year. Drop 36 (50% shooting for you smart asses) with a W. Please Kobe, please lol!!!

Thread
12-30-2015, 07:02 PM
I don't know how he can stand there with those people. Christ, they never meant him well. Ainge hated his guts. And he makes friends with 'em and a photo op.

DPG21920
12-30-2015, 07:11 PM
There is already a rumor circulating on the ESPN Radio that on the back of the wood Ainge & Co put an inscription referencing 2008 that Kobe will never see.

DAF86
12-30-2015, 07:12 PM
Americans are such cucks. :lol Good on Spurs fans, only folks to act how men are supossed to act, tbh.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2015, 07:12 PM
I don't know how he can stand there with those people. Christ, they never meant him well. Ainge hated his guts. And he makes friends with 'em and a photo op.
It was all business Cully..Kobe was as much the assassin he will tell you

TheGreatYacht
12-30-2015, 07:20 PM
Subtle diss by Boston tbh. Giving this faggot a piece of their wood.

And the cuck is there smiling as he holds that wood.... Smh

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2015, 07:27 PM
Beating Boston in 10 cemented Kobe...he needed that and him averaging 29/6/5 for the series was nothing short of amazing

Reck
12-30-2015, 07:28 PM
Yeah I dont see how this is something to be proud about. More like spite.

First of all, its a floor tile that doesn't mean much in the grand scale of things.

And two, it bleeds Celtic green.

They're ridiculing Kobe.

tonight...you
12-30-2015, 07:29 PM
He's a whore, like the rest of us.
Only we're cheap whores... he's a 5 Diamond.

Even though he's only really a lump of cool coal at this moment on the bball floor.

Reck
12-30-2015, 07:30 PM
Americans are such cucks. :lol Good on Spurs fans, only folks to act how men are supossed to act, tbh.

Nah I think they have something for him later on.

Teams that are gifting this dude shit are teams from the east which the Lakers only face once a year. Lakers and Spurs still have 3 games to play.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2015, 07:32 PM
He needed this...it was a pressure packed performance for the ages...

https://youtube/eiD-uQ-fS4k

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2015, 07:33 PM
Yeah I dont see how this is something to be proud about. More like spite.

First of all, its a floor tile that doesn't mean much in the grand scale of things.

And two, it bleeds Celtic green.

They're ridiculing Kobe.

Y'all faggots are Jelly.....:lol Tammy won't get this type of reception

Silver&Black
12-30-2015, 07:43 PM
"Through the first 10 games of the season I've got the Lakers going 9-1"

--Some Dumbass Poster on ST

tonight...you
12-30-2015, 07:44 PM
Although I'm not jealous of the attention another man gets over yet another man- you're absolutely right.
TD will not get this type of adoration throughout the league. Deserved, or not.

But does it really matter to anyone not living vicariously through famous athletes?
Or by attaching our egos (because certain people just cannot attach it to themselves) to our favorite athletes?

I'm enjoying the MJ-like adoration of a guy who obviously deserves it. Kobe did great things over the majority of the past two decades.
I'll enjoy hearing the debates 2 decades from now when the old heads (us) debate with the youngin's over how SoandSo Jones, or Whodat Williams are better than Kobe and Timmy and Kevin and we'll be there telling them to get off our damn lawns and pulling out our peckers because we don't give a shit anymore after the Alzheimer's hit (faking it) and we can effing do whatever we want and Kobe and Timmy were the greatest of warriors and the NBA is for pussies nowadays.

Damn... I think I just grew a grey hair typing that.

DPG21920
12-30-2015, 07:46 PM
Timmy won't do what Kobe did - he won't give them an opportunity to do this IMO. If he's going to retire, he will just do it without the show and pity party.

tonight...you
12-30-2015, 07:53 PM
Timmy won't do what Kobe did - he won't give them an opportunity to do this IMO. If he's going to retire, he will just do it without the show and pity party.
True. He's never sought attention before, why would he now?

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2015, 07:57 PM
True. He's never sought attention before, why would he now?

Acordinng to my girl.... my Ace Boon coon Amy he had very good reason to be low key and not seek attention :lmao

Splits
12-30-2015, 08:08 PM
Please Kobe, complete my year. Drop 36 (50% shooting for you smart asses) with a W. Please Kobe, please lol!!!

How's 0 for 5 for zero points through the first?

tonight...you
12-30-2015, 08:17 PM
Acordinng to my girl.... my Ace Boon coon Amy he had very good reason to be low key and not seek attention :lmao
I won't plug my ears and close my eyes and yell "LALALALALALALALALA...!!!" at stuff like that.
It may be so. Smart people with things to hide are quiet, it's true. I discount nothing, but that's because I honestly don't care if he likes to plug vag, or needs penis in his every orifice.
I care about basketball and Tim is still helping the team I root for win.
Yay me: I still get to enjoy watching 82 games this season with real meaning and get to look forward to enjoying playoff basketball, my favorite time of year, rooting for my favorite team.

If old boy goes broke one day after he steps foot off the court for good and falls off the face of the Earth,
If Kobe goes broke one day after he steps off the court for good and falls off the face of the Earth:

I don't care. Help my team win, I like you. I don't care if you love your shit pushed in. I know some hard hitting motha's that looooooooove to get their shit pushed in.

Shit... I'm rambling... sorry bro. The Scotch has been good to me. I'm going to prep watching the game in a few. Do another shot with my girl (took me some years, but found a hot one that LIKES to watch games with me) and a Maori war dance (the Scotch HAS been good...) and have her cook while the game is on at high volume. Beers all around.

Tell your Ace Boon coon I said whatup.

RsxPiimp
12-30-2015, 08:45 PM
How's 0 for 5 for zero points through the first?

As long as we got the win, to me that's the most important stat of the night.

Koolaid_Man
12-30-2015, 09:03 PM
As long as we got the win, to me that's the most important stat of the night.

I want us to lose this fucking game

DPG21920
12-30-2015, 09:04 PM

How's that going to help LA get to the playoffs?

Benoit
12-30-2015, 09:13 PM
Man, you would not see Duncan getting this type of respect, that's for sure!

Box
12-30-2015, 11:22 PM

Who is Tammy?

DMC
12-30-2015, 11:59 PM

No such thing. Celtics saying "Kobe" and giving him the game to fuck the Lakers. They love Kobe now, he's leaving. They hate the Lakers. They are just smarter than you be@ners and pinoys.

Killakobe81
12-31-2015, 03:59 AM
I won't plug my ears and close my eyes and yell "LALALALALALALALALA...!!!" at stuff like that.
It may be so. Smart people with things to hide are quiet, it's true. I discount nothing, but that's because I honestly don't care if he likes to plug vag, or needs penis in his every orifice.
I care about basketball and Tim is still helping the team I root for win.
Yay me: I still get to enjoy watching 82 games this season with real meaning and get to look forward to enjoying playoff basketball, my favorite time of year, rooting for my favorite team.

If old boy goes broke one day after he steps foot off the court for good and falls off the face of the Earth,
If Kobe goes broke one day after he steps off the court for good and falls off the face of the Earth:

I don't care. Help my team win, I like you. I don't care if you love your shit pushed in. I know some hard hitting motha's that looooooooove to get their shit pushed in.

Shit... I'm rambling... sorry bro. The Scotch has been good to me. I'm going to prep watching the game in a few. Do another shot with my girl (took me some years, but found a hot one that LIKES to watch games with me) and a Maori war dance (the Scotch HAS been good...) and have her cook while the game is on at high volume. Beers all around.

Tell your Ace Boon coon I said whatup.

Agree, homey ...guess im old too.

Buddy Mignon
12-31-2015, 11:21 AM

Come on Cully... go along. Its a funeral... hate them until death, right.

Buddy Mignon
12-31-2015, 11:23 AM

Jim doesn't deserve it. He's already a forgotten man.

Thread
12-31-2015, 11:25 AM
Come on Cully... go along. Its a funeral... hate them until death, right.

I wouldn't do it. But, I'd a never agreed to this barnstorming tour. Another prime example of our lack of dignity.

Buddy Mignon
12-31-2015, 11:29 AM
I wouldn't do it. But, I'd a never agreed to this barnstorming tour. Another prime example of our lack of dignity.

I agree. I wouldn't give it to them at all.

DPG21920
12-31-2015, 12:45 PM

Even in Cali they voted Tim. In his own damn backyard people voted Tim.

Box
12-31-2015, 12:54 PM

Who is Jim?

Koolaid_Man
12-31-2015, 01:59 PM

I think you guys are looking at this thing wrong....not only is it appropriate its checkmate....see Kobe has been painted as the devil by the media for ~ 98% of his career and the other 2% his accomplishments were ignored by the media by and large...

Why?

Because he challenged Shaq and he threatened MJ at one point..but most importantly he cheated and got caught....he represented to white men what they didn't have and never could get....so they hated him for all of the perceived slights.

So this coronation of sorts by the opposing GM's and fans was nothing but a checkmate move by Kobe on the media..GM's, coaches, opposing players, and fans always knew that Kobe was a muthafucker on that court...the media ....they disrespected him his entire career and he's basically getting the last laugh.....and its making their asses itch....even Spur fan is MAD and Salty as FUCK over the love that Bean is getting....

Kobe knew he was going to retire..hell even I knew it...why? Becsuse of a subtlety that no one except for Kool saw....and it wasn't Achilles....instead Kobe had started drinking after the back to back....he started drinking socially and occassionally and to me it signaled his desire to move away from the game....

Why?

Because he was on record as having admitted for 95% of his career he simply didn't drink because he studied the effects of alcohol on the body and how it affects performance in atheletes...and that's why he was so good for so long playing the hardest and toughest position in all of basketball...according to Hakeem Olajuwon...

So when he started drinking I knew that was it....I digress but back to my point...

I take keen delight in the anger the media is feeling over this....Kobe did things his way...he may go out losing after 5 rings a billion fans and 700 million in the bank but he's single handedly re-wrote his own story and took that narrative right away from the media..they're angry about it and as usual the mamba gets the last laugh....its part and parcell the personality of an sociopath ego driven Alpha...

Kool and Kobe as brothers forever :toast