PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up to Pop for calling out San Antonio who treat Boban like a hes an odd thing

apalisoc_9
12-31-2015, 01:12 AM
It seems pretty insulting how San Antonio has been treating Boban like hes a mascot of some sort.

Great Leader speaking out against the idiots of San Antonio. Boban is going to say he loves the fans but yall been treating him like a circus mascot.

AFMadison
12-31-2015, 01:22 AM
I don't think it's that big of a deal. Pop seems to be worried about Bobans confidence but the dude looks pretty damn confident out there. Ready to see him in a big time moment in a big time game and see what he can do.

ChumpDumper
12-31-2015, 01:32 AM
Duplicate whore thread.

LoneStarState'sPride
12-31-2015, 01:43 AM
It seems pretty insulting how San Antonio has been treating Boban like hes a mascot of some sort.

Great Leader speaking out against the idiots of San Antonio. Boban is going to say he loves the fans but yall been treating him like a circus mascot.

Nobody is treating him like a circus mascot. Some of y'all overreact to every fucking thing.

The guy is the tallest Spur ever and can actually play. Of course folks want to cheer him on to do well. It helps SA and in the process shatters some of these expectations of super tall players being "stiffs."

But, yeah, because he's a crowd favorite, that's somehow disrespectful. I swear to God these mental gymnastics drive a brotha crazy sometimes.

KimmyGib
12-31-2015, 01:48 AM
Good point. Besides, why cheer at all for any player other than Kawhi? All that energy wasted on Boban, which should have been directed to our MVP, smh.

Solid D
12-31-2015, 01:59 AM
The guy is the tallest Spur ever and can actually play. Of course folks want to cheer him on to do well. It helps SA and in the process shatters some of these expectations of super tall players being "stiffs.

True, he can really play and plays well. Boban is not the tallest Spur ever. Chuck Nevitt was 7'5".
https://www.google.com/search?site=&source=hp&ei=_c-EVtS2D8yAmQHGz6CIBA&q=chuck+nevitt&oq=chuck+nev&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.0.0l4j5.2951.8388.0.9886.12.11.1.4.4.0.295.20 13.0j8j3.11.0....0...1c.1.64.mobile-gws-hp..0.12.1495.3.tYP47mtjHvs#q=chuck+nevitt+spurs&imgrc=Ey5iXLITBDDGUM%3A

LoneStarState'sPride
12-31-2015, 02:00 AM
True, he can really play and plays well. Boban is not the tallest Spur ever. Chuck Nevitt was 7'5".
https://www.google.com/search?site=&source=hp&ei=_c-EVtS2D8yAmQHGz6CIBA&q=chuck+nevitt&oq=chuck+nev&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.1.0.0l4j5.2951.8388.0.9886.12.11.1.4.4.0.295.20 13.0j8j3.11.0....0...1c.1.64.mobile-gws-hp..0.12.1495.3.tYP47mtjHvs#q=chuck+nevitt+spurs&imgrc=Ey5iXLITBDDGUM%3A

I stand corrected.

Ditty
12-31-2015, 02:01 AM
If you don't like it go to the game, and go boo him then.

I would be pissed if everyone cheered for me! It's going to be 2016 everyone is offended by anything now.

BTW there is a thread made about this a few thread's up.

TheGreatYacht
12-31-2015, 02:05 AM
Faggot saw a 4 page thread about the topic and wanted in on it.

Fuck this duplicate thread, post on the other one

Splits
12-31-2015, 02:07 AM
Duplicate whore thread.

Faggot saw a 4 page thread about the topic and wanted in on it.

Fuck this duplicate thread, post on the other one

Splits
12-31-2015, 02:08 AM
Good point. Besides, why cheer at all for any player other than Kawhi? All that energy wasted on Boban, which should have been directed to our MVP, smh.

:lmao potential ITT(roll)

Solid D
12-31-2015, 02:08 AM
Boban was Parker's height, 6'2", when he was 12 years old.

LongtimeSpursFan
12-31-2015, 02:58 AM

How many shitty threads you going to make? I suggest to collect all your thoughts of the day and put them into one thread so adults can talk about basketball and you can your krew can continue on your overplayed agenda.

Splits
12-31-2015, 03:02 AM
How many shitty threads you going to make? I suggest to collect all your thoughts of the day and put them into one thread so adults can talk about basketball and you can your krew can continue on your overplayed agenda.

wrecked

/thread

tholdren
12-31-2015, 08:42 PM
Fans pay salary of everyone associated with the nba. Freedom of speech. Don't need a life lesson from pop on this one. It's entertainment.

Wildcat67
12-31-2015, 09:03 PM
Nobody is treating him like a circus mascot. Some of y'all overreact to every fucking thing.

The guy is the tallest Spur ever and can actually play. Of course folks want to cheer him on to do well. It helps SA and in the process shatters some of these expectations of super tall players being "stiffs."

But, yeah, because he's a crowd favorite, that's somehow disrespectful. I swear to God these mental gymnastics drive a brotha crazy sometimes.

Exactly, since when is loving a player's potential and being excited because he's on the team and playing well disrespectful?

Blue Duck
12-31-2015, 11:52 PM
People who try to be all PC and get offended unnecessarily by everuthing are projecting their negative outlook onto others who are completely innocent of wrong doing as a way of deflecting attention away from themselves. I was cheering hard for the guy just cuz I'm glad he's a spur. I had no idea it was an issue. I assumed the crowd loved the guy for the same reasons I did, THE RIGHT REASONS; good guy, great character, big, strong, skilled, dominant, etc. You guys that are calling us out for cheering are the ones with a problem. This whole thing was ridiculous at the outset, now it's just plain stupid.

LoneStarState'sPride
01-01-2016, 12:15 AM
People who try to be all PC and get offended unnecessarily by everuthing are projecting their negative outlook onto others who are completely innocent of wrong doing as a way of deflecting attention away from themselves. I was cheering hard for the guy just cuz I'm glad he's a spur. I had no idea it was an issue. I assumed the crowd loved the guy for the same reasons I did, THE RIGHT REASONS; good guy, great character, big, strong, skilled, dominant, etc. You guys that are calling us out for cheering are the ones with a problem. This whole thing was ridiculous at the outset, now it's just plain stupid.

Cosigning this as well. Gonna keep yelling my ass off for Boban along with the rest of the AT&T Center whenever he checks into the game.

If :pop: has a problem with than, then tough titty.

Spurtacular
01-01-2016, 01:47 AM
Duplicate thread by a notorious faggot attention whore.

Fixed. To be technically correct. The first thread was legit.

SanAntonioSpurs23
01-01-2016, 02:07 AM
Quit starting threads faggot

daslicer
01-01-2016, 02:17 AM
This motivates me more to buy lower level tickets to the Hornets-Spurs game since I live in Charlotte so I can scream and cheer for Boban just to annoy Pop.

Lostwingman
01-01-2016, 02:29 AM
Ugh, this is the new thing isn't it?

houston spurs fan
01-01-2016, 02:29 AM

Everyone knows you were a Kobe fan. Go back to the Lakers. Or Warriors, or Cavs. I'll start copying and pasting your old posts on the other forums if I need to.

Spurtacular
01-01-2016, 02:32 AM
Everyone knows you were a Kobe fan. Go back to the Lakers. Or Warriors, or Cavs. I'll start copying and pasting your old posts on the other forums if I need to.

Yea, give us a sampling.

houston spurs fan
01-01-2016, 02:50 AM
Yea, give us a sampling.
His Twitter is BossJaojaoBinks.

Spurtacular
01-01-2016, 03:17 AM
His Twitter is Boss (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18755)JaojaoBinks.

Damn, dude does some serious Laker dick riding.

BD24
01-02-2016, 02:01 AM
Yea, give us a sampling.
I agree I would like to see these as well :toast

BD24
01-02-2016, 02:09 AM
Damn, dude does some serious Laker dick riding.
Holy crap is that really him? Looks like it could be legit, if so :lol

Spurtacular
01-02-2016, 02:23 AM
Holy crap is that really him? Looks like it could be legit, if so :lol

That's him. The only person that would go to that much trouble to make him look that bad is him. :lmao