PDA

View Full Version : Buy One Get One Free -an interesting marketing twist

MultiTroll
12-31-2015, 09:43 AM
From San Diego Craigslist personals "Casual Encounters":

Dear Gentlmen
Cum and see an experienced oral expert for a quick blow and go. 60 bj 80 bbj or if you cum and see me before 11am when you buy one, you get the other one TOTALLY FREE!!!! As early as an hour later. Or...at a later date and time of your choosing. Call seven six zero five two zero two five three one
I'm not mobile, but I'm ready!! Cum to days inn off Encinitas blvrd
ARE YOU READY OR THEE VERY BEST ORAL OF YOUR LIFE! Wether your 18 bragging about thee best head you've ever had or 80 reminisce on...the best head you've ever had with the sexiest women...you will be shaking in ectasy after I take on your stress load. Extremely friendly, open minded, and ready to please. Treat yourself today a late Christmas present
Xoxo Berlin

NSFW pic pops up showing butt only as she is turned around.
Caucasian woman, upper 20s? height weight proportionate.

MultiTroll
01-03-2016, 12:44 AM
Poor thing has a new ad up.
I wish some Intervention people could reach her and she would be accepting of competent, loving help.
Here is a good place: http://generatehope.org/

Free blow before midnight (when you buy one) w4m

~Starrt your New Year off on the right note by avoiding the fakes, flakes, scam artist, or...you look sooo much different then in your picture flosiez. Come see a total PRO ON THE ART OF BLOWING YOUR HEAD AND YOUR (MIND) LOL IF THERE was an Olympic champion for Blow Jobs I would be the winner with an A + in techniques. Bj=60 Bbj=80 Bbj, cim,facials, and or fetish's 100 to 150. Buy One Get One Free Deal is if you are comfortable enough to do it in the car...and if you cum before midnight you get a free bbj when you buy one I live out of my motel rooms and can not currently host although sometimes I can. I am not mobile, but if you wanted to pick me up off a Encinitas Blvrd I have a VERY VERY VERY safe, discreet, secure, locked bathroom we can use..or place to go in car. If you also have a place close by I would be willing to go there as well. Call me asap at seven six zero five two zero two five three one for IMMIDATE PLEASURE, GRATIFICATION AND SATISFACTION

Smart Ass
01-03-2016, 08:36 AM
Just pay separate fondling and sucking charge.