PDA

View Full Version : B:lolykin

benefactor
12-31-2015, 09:46 AM
What a dumbass

jeebus
12-31-2015, 10:21 AM
You'd think a senior in college with 4 years of African American studies under his belt would know better.

:lol

pgardn
12-31-2015, 10:24 AM
What a dumbass

Yep.

And you watch yourself tonight. I'm staying home to avoid any possible altercations that will threaten my NFL status.

Supposed to be a News conference at 9 am by SA police chief. I don't think they call these pressers to say it was a big mistake.

pgardn
12-31-2015, 10:57 AM
Press conference clear.

Boykin out of the game per Oregon paper.

"Fck my teammates I'm off to the NFL combines. I hope I am forgiven for being a senior leader and an idiot"

benefactor
12-31-2015, 11:38 AM
Yep.

And you watch yourself tonight. I'm staying home to avoid any possible altercations that will threaten my NFL status.

Supposed to be a News conference at 9 am by SA police chief. I don't think they call these pressers to say it was a big mistake.
I'm staying on familiar ground for sure. Headed to my local draft house to watch the game at 3 and then I'm headed to the bar up the street which is walking distance. Cover band is decent tonight and their New Year's Eve food spread is pretty good. For a ten dollar cover it's hard to beat.

pgardn
12-31-2015, 11:41 AM
I'm staying on familiar ground for sure. Headed to my local draft house to watch the game at 3 and then I'm headed to the bar up the street which is walking distance. Cover band is decent tonight and their New Year's Eve food spread is pretty good. For a ten dollar cover it's hard to beat.

Sounds good.
Stay safe.

Avante
12-31-2015, 03:08 PM
It's not going to be about this too much down the road, it's about what he does next. Who didn't fuck up at that age, but he can't be a..fuck up. So it will be about what happens next.