PDA

View Full Version : White Spurstalk Posters Who Likely Grew Up On Welfare

Koolaid_Man
12-31-2015, 03:18 PM
Maybe you never tasted goverment cheese but yall did likely stand in line with those food stamps....welcome to the club of us Negroes...don't try to hide it

Wild Cobra
Cosmic Cowboy
Leets
Lefty
Avante
MrsMaalox
Chris
Koriwhat
Chumper
JudynTx
Supreme guy
Splits
Multi-troll

Add your name to this list of I left you out ......:lol

Avante
12-31-2015, 03:38 PM
Lets talk about that black slut who accidently got pregnant by a bisexual illiterate black man from Four Corners Arkansas. Yep, your ma and pa and the mistake that is you, ok? As we all can see you aren't well read, ya don't know anything and still can't figure sex isn't...OH MY GOD PUSSY YIPPREEEE!!!!!!!!!!....to those of us used to it. Being an obvious cherry boy is ruining ya son and it's sad having to watch you day in and day out bringing your fucked up bullshit here. Your immaturity dude, wow!

While I didn't grow up rich, we never needed for anything. If we (had three older sisters) needed anything we might have to wait until a birthday/Xmas but we'd get it sooner or later. So you're wrong once again amigo, something I'm sure you're used to by now.

Do us all a favor in 2016, ok slick......POP THAT CHERRY....ok?

Koolaid_Man
12-31-2015, 03:41 PM
Hey if you're light you're alright.

So whats your poor white poverty story ?

Koolaid_Man
12-31-2015, 03:44 PM
While I didn't grow up rich, we never needed for anything. If we (had three older sisters) needed anything we might have to wait until a birthday/Xmas but we'd get it sooner or later. So you're wrong once again amigo, something I'm sure you're used to by now.

Do us all a favor in 2016, ok slick......POP THAT CHERRY....ok?

So your your daddy was your mama's father ? And you pulled a Josh Duggar on your sisters....And you grew up on a farm .

Avante
12-31-2015, 03:55 PM
So your your daddy was your mama's father ? And you grew up on a farm . Wow I'm sorry breh...

Since you asked.

My mom was from McAlister Oklahoma, my dad from Ava Missouri, they met at the state fair in Oklahoma in the 40's. My mom and her mom and sisters were at the fights. My dad was in the fight and got knocked out of the ring right at my moms feet. Yep, just like a movie. She helped him up and the rest is history.

My dad would join the navy, so they moved out here to California and San Diego. By the time I was born they were living in Vallejo, my dad working for Mayer Island Shipyard as a welder. With his dad, with grandma and grandpa living with us for a time. Yep, 8 of us living in a two bedroom house, we made it work.

Dude, don't you ever tire of looking like a total freak/idiot....well? Are you ever going to grow the fuck up, well?

Koolaid_Man
12-31-2015, 04:10 PM
Since you asked.

My mom was from McAlister Oklahoma, my dad from Ava Missouri, they met at the state fair in Oklahoma in the 40's. My mom and her mom and sisters were at the fights. My dad was in the fight and got knocked out of the ring right at my moms feet. Yep, just like a movie. She helped him up and the rest is history.

My dad would join the navy, so they moved out here to California and San Diego. By the time I was born they were living in Vallejo, my dad working for Mayer Island Shipyard as a welder. With his dad, with grandma and grandpa living with us for a time. Yep, 8 of us living in a two bedroom house, we made it work.

Dude, don't you ever tire of looking like a total freak/idiot....well? Are you ever going to grow the fuck up, well?

So your daddy was running around town getting his ass knocked the fuck out....explains a lot about you tbh....so when did you stop taking baths with your sisters ?

Dirk Oneanddoneski
12-31-2015, 04:53 PM
If we (had three older sisters) ?

What did you do when your mom and sisters rags all sync'd up?

Koolaid_Man
12-31-2015, 05:05 PM

Show some respect bruh

And Avante...answer the fucking question

Robz4000
12-31-2015, 05:45 PM
OP

Wild Cobra
12-31-2015, 07:49 PM
I see we have another racist thread.

Mark Celibate
12-31-2015, 08:27 PM
better than still living on welfare and never grown up (like the OP), imho.

lil'mo
12-31-2015, 09:40 PM
Djr210 whatever his name is DEFINITELY grew up on welfare. I.hustle.

Cosmic cowboy? No way. He's affluent.

Mitch
12-31-2015, 09:45 PM
My family had too much pride for welfare, we stuck to our guns and climbed out of a hole when I was growing up. I made good by their efforts, people who live off the system without climbing are scum.

Koolaid_Man
12-31-2015, 11:09 PM
I see we have another racist thread.

https://youtube/bDlT1OMGD28

Avante
01-01-2016, 05:14 PM
So your daddy was running around town getting his ass knocked the fuck out....explains a lot about you tbh....so when did you stop taking baths with your sisters ?

I'll go slow...

Ya can be knocked down and not knocked out, honest. Actually dad won this fight as he did most the time, ya see he was the one traveling with the carnival as their fighter.

And...

There was a door on the bathroom, honest. Ya see we could all takes baths seperately, honest.

Don't get out much do ya slugger?

Avante
01-01-2016, 05:16 PM

What would you have done?

Avante
01-01-2016, 05:58 PM
What I want to know is why so many black kids grow up without a father in the home? It's like 70%, what's the deal with this?

Koolaid_Man
01-01-2016, 06:57 PM
I'll go slow...

Ya can be knocked down and not knocked out, honest. Actually dad won this fight as he did most the time, ya see he was the one traveling with the carnival as their fighter.

And...

There was a door on the bathroom, honest. Ya see we could all takes baths seperately, honest.

Don't get out much do ya slugger?

You're the gift that keeps on giving...now I see why you're such a beta it runs in your blood....your maw was into losers...so she married one...one who performed as a circus clown fighter in the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus show with the rest of the zoo animals.

So did you peek at your sisters while they were bathing....is that how you developed your fascination with underage girls...

And Avante please forgive me with the no regards for pedo life. :lol

Avante
01-01-2016, 07:05 PM
You're the gift that keeps on giving...now I see why you're such a beta it runs in your blood....your maw was into losers...so she married one...one who performed as a circus clown fighter in the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey circus show with the rest of the zoo animals.

So did you peek at your sisters while they were bathing....is that how you developed your fascination with underage girls...

And Avante please forgive me with the no regards for pedo life. :lol

You try way too hard to be a clown, why?

Dude, didn't I mention my dad fought for a carnival, you do know Ringling Brothers was a circus, right? Why not pay attention more and try ti be funny less, ok?

Dad was a good boxer, he fought two seasons with the carnival, he also fought in the navy.

Now think justa little bit, ok? So I'd home up the bathroom door in a house full of six other people (one sister in the bath) and think I could get away with peeking, hahahaha!!!!!

Kool, why not make some attempt at real life ok little guy?

Koolaid_Man
01-01-2016, 07:07 PM
You try way to hard to be a clown, why?

Dude, didn't I mention my dad fought for a carnival, you do know Ringling Brothers was a circus, right? Why not pay attention more anfd try ti be funny less, ok?

Now think justa little bit, ok? So I'd home up the bathroom door in a house full of six other people (one sister in the bath) and think I could get away with peeking, hahahaha!!!!!

Kool, why not make some attempt at real life ok little guy?

So how did you peek at them...did y'all share bunk beds ?

Avante
01-01-2016, 07:10 PM
So how did you peek at them...did y'all share bunk beds ?

Come on little fella, that right there is why we all treat you like a freak.

Koolaid_Man
01-01-2016, 07:15 PM
Come on little fella, that right there is why we all treat you like a freak.

So how many times did your daddeh get his ass knocked through the ropes while your maw was watching :lol

Avante
01-01-2016, 07:27 PM
So how many times did your daddeh get his ass knocked through the ropes while your maw was watching :lol

Just that once, she wanted him to cool the fighting. So he did, he joined the navy (hid the fact he boxed there). She was only at that fight because her sisters knew the guy my dad was figthing.

Kool, how about stop trying to ..."see see me everyone, I funny, huh?" ok? You look stupid playing that, talk like you would if I was there with you, ok?

Avante
01-01-2016, 08:26 PM
Speaking of growing up.

We were over to a cousins house, my sisters and my cousin Eva Dean (and a couple of her girl friends) were all excited about some guy who was to be on the Ed Sullivan show. I was about 7.

Finally....."you ain't nothing but a hound dog".....yep, Elvis. As the girls...he's so cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also on the tv...

Have Gun Will Travel
Route 66
Rin Tin Tin
The Ernie Kovacs Show
George Burns & Gracie Allen
Lassie
Tombstone Territory
Rawhide
The Honeymooners
The Tennessee Ernie Ford Show
Wanted Dead or Alive
Broken Arrow
Wagon Train
The Betty White Show
Leave It To Beaver
The Outer Limits
Sugarfoot

Koolaid_Man
01-01-2016, 08:38 PM
Just that once, she wanted him to cool the fighting. So he did, he joined the navy (hid the fact he boxed there). She was only at that fight because her sisters knew the guy my dad was figthing.

Kool, how about stop trying to ..."see see me everyone, I funny, huh?" ok? You look stupid playing that, talk like you would if I was there with you, ok?

So why did your mama pick a loser who was working as a boxing clown during circus shows?

Koolaid_Man
01-01-2016, 08:41 PM
Speaking of growing up.

We were over to a cousins house, my sisters and my cousin Eva Dean (and a couple of her girl friends) were all excited about some guy who was to be on the Ed Sullivan show. I was about 7.

Finally....."you ain't nothing but a hound dog".....yep, Elvis. As the girls...he's so cute.

So basically you hung out with little girls and played with dolls....is that how you became a pedo?

Avante
01-01-2016, 09:48 PM
So why did your mama pick a loser who was working as a boxing clown during circus shows?

You really can't carry on an adult conversation can ya slick?

Dad was a fighter, not a clown and he worked for a carnival not a circus.

Avante
01-01-2016, 09:50 PM
So basically you hung out with little girls and played with dolls....is that how you became a pedo?

Actually I stayed as far away from my sisters as I could. And I've already told you about my stance on pedophillia, why you act like you can't read...???

Avante
01-03-2016, 01:19 AM
The best example of primitive white blues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM8NqHzQ6i0

You'd mix Dock Boggs with...

Frank Hutchison
Charlie Poole
B.F.Shelton....all his songs are about murder.
Clarence Ashley.....the original House of the Rising Sun
Jimmie Rodgers
Dick Justice
Bayless Rose
John Hammond
Asa Martin
Jimmie Davis....one time governor of Louisiana
Gene Autry....yep, he started out singing them blues

And the best kept secret in music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSqzqWGWqFE

DMC
01-03-2016, 01:43 AM
Avante and Cedric arguing ad nauseum is like watching Ronnie Milsap and Stevie Wonder playing tennis... it's just endless love.

Avante
01-03-2016, 01:50 AM
Speaking of white folks.

The All whte AFC team.

QB...Tom Brady
RB...Larry Csonka
RB...Keith Lincoln
WR...Don Maynard
WR...Lance Alworth
TE...Rob Gronkoski

NFC

QB...Joe Montana
RB...John Riggins
RB...Hugh "The King" McElhenny
WR...Steve Largent
WR...Don Hutson
TE...Jason Witten

DMC
01-03-2016, 02:17 AM
Speaking of white folks.

The All whte AFC team.

QB...Tom Brady
RB...Larry Csonka
RB...Keith Lincoln
WR...Don Maynard
WR...Lance Alworth
TE...Rob Gronkoski

NFC

QB...Joe Montana
RB...John Riggins
RB...Hugh "The King" McElhenny
WR...Steve Largent
WR...Don Hutson
TE...Jason Witten

Wow team with only 6 players. That would be an interesting game. How'd Montana do on playing free safety?

Avante
01-03-2016, 02:52 AM
Wow team with only 6 players. That would be an interesting game. How'd Montana do on playing free safety?

You cannot be this stupid, wow~~ But since you are, give me that all white defense, come on can ya do it? I don't think ya have a clue, none, zero.

Little guy, why do you continue to try and talk about things you don't know anything about, well?

Watch this shorty.

All Time White QB's from the Pac12

1.John Elway Stanford
2.Aaron Rodgers Cal
3.Dan Fouts Oregon
4.Troy Aikman UCLA
5.Carson Palmer USC
6.John Brodie Stanford
7.Drew Bledsoe WSU
8.Jim Plunkett Stanford
9.Danny White ASU
10.Andrew Luck Stanford

What can you do half pint?

Avante
01-03-2016, 03:00 AM
Avante and Cedric arguing ad nauseum is like watching Ronnie Milsap and Stevie Wonder playing tennis... it's just endless love.

You'd actually watch Ronnie Milsap vs Stevie Wonder play tennis? Boy do you know how to have fun or what, hahaha!!!!!!

Avante
01-03-2016, 03:24 AM
Just showing off.

The All Time Cali Paleface 100 Yard Dash

lane

1.Darel Newman Fresno St 9.2 (only white sprinter toi beat Bob Hayes)
2.Clyde Jeffreys Stanford 9.4WR
3.Charles Paddock USC...1920 Oly 100m champ
4.Hal Davis Cal 10.2 100m WR
5.Frank Wykoff USC 9.4WR
6.Mel Patton USC 9.3WR
7.George Anderson Cal 9.4WR
8.Mike Agostini Fresno St/Trinidad ***9.3

*** Yep, a white sprinter from Trinidad.

Avante
01-03-2016, 03:37 AM
One more because I can.

If I'm putting together an all paleface 40 song blues CD.

Johnny "Slim" Campbell
SRV
Lonnie Mack
Walter Trout
Jonny Lang
Kenny Wayne Shepard
Gov't Mule
Johnny Winter
Dr.John
Bob Dylan
Joe Cocker
Leon Russell
James Harman
Robert Lucas
John Hammond
Tom Waits
William Clarke
Corey Stevens
Bonnie Raitt
David Allan Coe
Rory Block
Ray Wylie Hubbard
Mark Lemhouse
Peter Green
John Mayall
Paul Butterfield Blues Band
Eric Clapton
Savoy Brown
Jeff Beck
John Mayall
JoAnn Kelly
Climax Blues Band
Ron Thompson
Doug Macleoud
Eric Burdon
Dave Hole
Towns Van Zandt
Calvin Russell
Delbert McClinton
Albert Lee

Texas blues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW55LTRfGGk

Dark Gable
01-03-2016, 10:49 AM
Most everyone at one time or another takes advantage of a government benefit. Period.

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2016, 11:28 AM

You mean Larry and Cedric?

Avante
01-03-2016, 12:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk_FR3341bA

NASCARdad
01-03-2016, 09:50 PM
I've worked my ass off for what benefits I've collected.

Avante
01-04-2016, 05:29 AM
Getting back to white folks.

The All Time Best White RB tantums.

1. Red "The Galloping Ghost" Grange/Bronko Nagurski....Bears
2. Jim Taylor/Paul Hornung...Packers...like the above, both in the HOF
3. Glenn "Mr.Outide" Davis/Doc "Mr.Inside" Blanchard, both won the Heisman for Army
4. Alex Webster/Fran Gifford...Giants
5. Bill Brown/Tommy Mason...Vikes