PDA

View Full Version : Cry-Me-A-River-Boat Ron

Clipper Nation
01-01-2016, 09:53 PM
The Carolina Panthers have the best record in the NFL, but coach Ron Rivera believes his team is regarded as an uninvited guest to the playoff party.

The feeling that the outside world doubts whether the Panthers (14-1) are a legitimate Super Bowl contender has grown stronger since Sunday's 20-13 loss at Atlanta ended Carolina's run at a perfect season.

"I think we crashed the party,'' Rivera said Friday. "People were expecting us to be 8-8, 9-7, I guess. It took people a long time to pay attention to us.

"I don't think we were fairly treated by some other people. People made statements about who we are, and they have no idea about who we really are.''

Rivera said Carolina hasn't gotten its due for everything it has accomplished even though a team-record 10 players were selected to the Pro Bowl.

"I don't get it,'' Rivera said. "I really don't. It's funny. At one point you've got a 14-game winning streak and people doubt you, then you lose one game and people doubt you even more."

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14481035/ron-rivera-carolina-panthers-treated-party-crashers

:lol What? The media has done nothing but suck these overcelebrating, overrated faggots' dicks all year.

Avante
01-01-2016, 10:07 PM
I can see it now...

There ya were openng Xmas gifts with the family.

CN...oh great, more socks. Thanks faggot.

later

CN...just what I needed more cologne, thanks a lot granny, ya bitch.

Dude, you gotta be about the most misearable person I've ever seen. What is really wrong with you and I'm dead serious. Why is EVERYTHING a negative with you, well? Come on guy why is all you ever do is...BAH HUMBUG!!!!! Is there anything you actually like?

I'd think being a lowly Chargers fan you'd not be so fast to play critic.

Very safe to say the Panthers are one of the top 4 teams in the league.

Silver&Black
01-01-2016, 10:52 PM
^
:lol

Pelicans78
01-02-2016, 12:24 AM
I can see it now...

There ya were openng Xmas gifts with the family.

CN...oh great, more socks. Thanks faggot.

later

CN...just what I needed more cologne, thanks a lot granny, ya bitch.

Dude, you gotta be about the most misearable person I've ever seen. What is really wrong with you and I'm dead serious. Why is EVERYTHING a negative with you, well? Come on guy why is all you ever do is...BAH HUMBUG!!!!! Is there anything you actually like?

I'd think being a lowly Chargers fan you'd not be so fast to play critic.

Very safe to say the Panthers are one of the top 4 teams in the league.

I would take the Cards, Seahawks, Pats, Bengals with Dalton, and Chiefs over the Panthers on a neutral field.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-02-2016, 11:08 AM
I would take the Cards, Seahawks, Pats, Bengals with Dalton, and Chiefs over the Panthers on a neutral field.
:lol

DD
01-02-2016, 01:10 PM

All teams being healthy, I still think Carolina handles KC and Cincy w/o much trouble...They'd beat Seattle in a close game, but Arizona and NE would buttfuck them somethin' fierce. GB looks atrocious right now but I'm not ready to kick dirt on them yet either--in fact I think they'd be better served tanking this game and going to Minny then Carolina in divisional rd. AZ would crush them in round 2

Avante
01-02-2016, 03:42 PM
NE, Arizona, Seattle, Carolina. And we can debate Seattle/Carolina.

Then everyone else with the Steelers the one who could beat anyone on any given Sunday.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-02-2016, 04:06 PM
NE, Arizona, Seattle, Carolina. And we can debate Seattle/Carolina.

Then everyone else with the Steelers the one who could beat anyone on any given Sunday.
Seattle? Wtf???

Chris
01-02-2016, 04:10 PM
If Cam wasn't such a faggot on and off the field, then maybe we would take them seriously. Keuchly is a great player and easy to root for, but Cam is a douchebag.

Avante
01-02-2016, 04:58 PM
If Cam wasn't such a faggot on and off the field, then maybe we would take them seriously. Keuchly is a great player and easy to root for, but Cam is a douchebag.

Who cares about silly stuff like that? This is football.

Avante
01-02-2016, 05:40 PM
Seattle? Wtf???

Ya know, that team that was one blown defensive call from beating the Panthers 5 times in a row. That team that has been far more successful than the Panthers ever have.

SuperCam
01-02-2016, 06:44 PM

Shit post, you can't justify putting primetime choker Dalton, or Alex Smith, ahead of Carolina just because we lost a game without our starting RB :lol

Clipper Nation
01-02-2016, 07:59 PM
Shit post, you can't justify putting primetime choker Dalton, or Alex Smith, ahead of Carolina just because we lost a game without our starting RB :lol
Cum Newton with his 0.5 career playoff wins is the definition of "clutch," though.

Avante
01-03-2016, 12:20 AM
Cum Newton with his 0.5 career playoff wins is the definition of "clutch," though.

The guy is having a great season you honestly can't see that? Do you ever see anything for what it really is?

Clipper Nation, what exactly is it with you? Why is every single thing ALWAYS negative, negative and negative, well? Come on guy, why do you always run down everything all the time? Well?

Come on guy, it's actually weird. You never ever ever ever see anything that isn't negative, ever? Is that even possible?

How about a real response, ok, really am curious as to how anyone could see everything so negative 100% of the time. What do your friends/family say about it?

Is this some medical condition and I'm dead serious?

I knew it.

Overwhelming Negative Thoughts

Posted over a year ago Hi Everyone! So I have had anxiety issues since I was a kid but this last year or two has been the worst it's ever been for me. I find myself always reverting back to my negative thinking ways. I haven't seen a therapist or a professional because frankly I can't afford it and I always end up chickening out when I do find a somewhat affordable place.
I've been researching a lot about different anxiety disorders and I'm most relatable to that of OCD and I definitely feel I have depression as well. I'm sorry if my post is a little excessive but I find that even writing it all down, gives me some relief of all the stress I feel. I would really love any feedback and any type of help you could all give me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So you're not alone, will take it easy on you now that we see you suffer from OCD.

I do like this however.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkD_kYkRk3c