PDA

View Full Version : Boban - Thank You, Sir!!!

Embedded
01-02-2016, 11:00 AM
We just thought that you were just a tall guy, nothing else, because none of us had ever seen you play. Most guys 7'3" are mainly on the team because of their height. You, sir, have skills that make you unique. Nobody has ever seen a video clip with Dwight Howard or DeAndre Jordan or even Tim Duncan hitting 3 3-pointers in a row during practice.

We cheer for you because we love underdogs and we cheer for ourselves when you make a great play because we realize what a treasure we have in you. Keep working hard, we'll keep cheering!

Spurs Fans

P.S. Please dunk on Dwight Howard

EVAY
01-02-2016, 11:07 AM
We just thought that you were just a tall guy, nothing else, because none of us had ever seen you play. Most guys 7'3" are mainly on the team because of their height. You, sir, have skills that make you unique. Nobody has ever seen a video clip with Dwight Howard or DeAndre Jordan or even Tim Duncan hitting 3 3-pointers in a row during practice.

We cheer for you because we love underdogs and we cheer for ourselves when you make a great play because we realize what a treasure we have in you. Keep working hard, we'll keep cheering!

Spurs Fans

:tu

Vokun
01-02-2016, 11:17 AM
:flag:

Real Tomato Ketchup
01-02-2016, 11:21 AM

Spurs Fans

:bobo

celldweller
01-02-2016, 11:37 AM
:clap

GB20
01-02-2016, 11:52 AM
:bobo

DMC
01-02-2016, 11:53 AM
I doubt Boban sees much playing time.

dabom
01-02-2016, 11:58 AM
I doubt Boban sees much playing time.

Boban got benched early vs the Suns. Pop actually treating him like 2nd string. That was more telling than his production tbh.

SouthernFried
01-02-2016, 12:33 PM
Pop brought him into the Spurs...for a reason. I doubt that reason would be to just sit on the bench to make it cheaper to re-sign him.

Pop wants to win as much as anyone here. Probably a lot, lot more. I'm not gonna second guess him. Tho, that Jefferson thing....lol :)