PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Is there any doubt LeBron is a legitamate threat to Kareems all time scoring record?,

HemisfairArena
01-02-2016, 09:07 PM
Dude will hit 39k in points by the time he is 38-39 if he stays healthy,,,,he'll pass kobrick by the time he is 35,,,no wonder laker fans hate Duncan and LeBron. Duncan is the best player of his generation and LeBron is gonna smash sidekick kobricks scoring record and possibly pass Kareem,,,

Thread
01-02-2016, 09:12 PM
Duncan gave away his 1st 5th and his children's autonomy. Now they're being handled by strange men who want to get into Amy's strange wool. If I were dum-dum, I'd sneak in with a firearm, and wait. When they game in from Buster & Daves I'd be ready. I'd be under the bed with my pants down and Amy's best hand lotion within reach.

Oh, daddy.

HemisfairArena
01-02-2016, 09:14 PM
Stay on point, T,,,will LeBron smash kobricks scoring record and pass Kareem?

HemisfairArena
01-02-2016, 09:27 PM
LeBron putting on a clinic tonight,,,29 at the end of the 3rdin a blowout so they'll probably sit him n the 4th. He could be 11th on the all time scoring list by the end of the season at the age of 31 with 26,700 points,,,,no one in NBA history putting up scoring numbers like this,,,

Bynumite
01-02-2016, 09:38 PM
I'm cool with that. He's gonna stay catching them L's in the Finals anyway, might as well stat-pad on the way there. 2/7 coming this summer.

HemisfairArena
01-02-2016, 09:47 PM
If LeBron wins a title for Cleveland and gets his 3rd, his legacy will jump 2 fold, Byn. He will have dragged a shit city that has never won a title to their first championship,,,people wont care about his Finals losses after that,,,

HemisfairArena
01-02-2016, 09:50 PM
Its just like Brady,,,he has lost 2 times in the Super Bowl and should have lost 3 and been accused of cheating and yet he is considered the best of all time over a guy named Joe Montana who went 4-0 in the Super Bowls,,,

Mitch
01-02-2016, 09:51 PM
:lol Shaq is the best player of the 90s draft babies

Thread
Its just like Brady,,,he has lost 2 times in the Super Bowl and should have lost 3 and been accused of cheating and yet he is considered the best of all time over a guy named Joe Montana who went 4-0 in the Super Bowls,,,

Montana was before Media went corporate, Hemi. They're vested now.

Bynumite
If LeBron wins a title for Cleveland and gets his 3rd, his legacy will jump 2 fold, Byn. He will have dragged a shit city that has never won a title to their first championship,,,people wont care about his Finals losses after that,,,

Lebeta ain't sniffing another ring shooting 20% from the perimeter for the 2nd straight season and with Golden State playing at an historical level.

DMC
01-02-2016, 09:55 PM
:lol Shaq is the best player of the 90s draft babies
Shaq was never a good player. He was dominant because he was big as fuck. His skills were pedestrian by NBA standards.

HemisfairArena
01-02-2016, 09:55 PM
Lebeta ain't sniffing another ring shooting 20% from the perimeter for the 2nd straight season and with Golden State playing at an historical level.

'll never say never with that kat,,,dude was missing vital pieces in the Finals last year,,,

HemisfairArena
01-02-2016, 09:59 PM
Montana was before Media went corporate, Hemi. They're vested now.

And its why they are gonna exploit the here and now to epic levels like LeBron carrying Cleveland to a title and him scoring the most points of all time,,,

Thread
01-02-2016, 10:00 PM
And its why they are gonna exploit the here and now to epic levels like LeBron carrying Cleveland to a title and him scoring the most points of all time,,,

,,,that's it.

TDMVPDPOY
01-02-2016, 10:04 PM

this makes no fkn sense, he jumps up the rankings for delivering a title to a team that has never won anything?

then shouldnt that shit also be applied to players who help a team won their first title also? how come their player ranking doesnt jump?

HemisfairArena
01-02-2016, 10:12 PM
this makes no fkn sense, he jumps up the rankings for delivering a title to a team that has never won anything?

then shouldnt that shit also be applied to players who help a team won their first title also? how come their player ranking doesnt jump?

Its the body of work, TD,,,with where his career is the icing on the cake would be a Cavs title,,if he won one title in Cleveland and that's all he had in title count and didn't climb up the all time scoring list at blazing speed,,,then he'd be relegated to outside the top 10 of all time but that's not the case,,,

JohnnyMax
01-03-2016, 12:20 AM
I told you hating Kobe brainwashes you to love Lebron.

HemisfairArena
01-03-2016, 12:30 AM
I told you hating Kobe brainwashes you to love Lebron.

I must be completely brain dead because I like the tissue soft Warriors also,,,,,

StrengthAndHonor
01-03-2016, 12:30 AM
Don't think he'll even catch Malone. Lebron has vested interest outside basketball.

HemisfairArena
01-03-2016, 12:32 AM
Don't think he'll even catch Malone. Lebron has vested interest outside basketball. He won't stay as long.

If he stays healthy,,,he beats them all,,,,

Aztecfan03
01-03-2016, 12:34 AM
:rollin

DMC
01-03-2016, 12:40 AM

,,,that's it.
What's the over/under for number of ellipses used in this "discussion"?

TheGreatYacht
01-03-2016, 12:42 AM
Lebron might catch Timmy this season. Sucks that Timmy stayed in college for nearly half a decade, but we never would've gotten him....

Lebron is slowing down, his jumper is going away, and shot selection is getting worse now that he's away from Spoelstra's system. He was shooting near 56% in Miami and now he might end up around 46-49% which is still great but not prime LBJ. It's going to get ugly for him when he's older and that weight starts hitting his knees, he won't pass Kareem but he'll be close

StrengthAndHonor
01-03-2016, 12:52 AM
If he stays healthy,,,he beats them all,,,,
It's not a matter of health IMO. I can see him losing interest once he brings a title to Cleveland.

HemisfairArena
01-03-2016, 01:00 AM
Lebron might catch Timmy this season. Sucks that Timmy stayed in college for nearly half a decade, but we never would've gotten him....

Lebron is slowing down, his jumper is going away, and shot selection is getting worse now that he's away from Spoelstra's system. He was shooting near 56% in Miami and now he might end up around 46-49% which is still great but not prime LBJ. It's going to get ugly for him when he's older and that weight starts hitting his knees, he won't pass Kareem but he'll be close

How is he slowing down, GY?,,,dude looks better than ever for a 31 year old,,,,he'll hit 2000 total points where as last year he hit 1700,,,,

HemisfairArena
01-03-2016, 01:02 AM
It's not a matter of health IMO. I can see him losing interest once he brings a title to Cleveland.

He's not gonna lose interest if he can get one of the iconic records in pro sports,,,,

Kawhitstorm
01-03-2016, 02:04 AM
Durant has a better shot if he ages like Dirk, LeBron might be done at 36 like Pippen

Killakobe81
01-03-2016, 03:57 AM
Wont play long enough to break it, OP.

Robz4000
01-03-2016, 05:19 AM
Wont play long enough to break it, OP.

HemisfairArena
01-31-2016, 11:11 PM
We interrupt the talk about LeBron James (http://www.foxsports.com/nba/lebron-james-player) as coach-underminer to remind everyone about the remarkable career he's built.

On Friday night during the Cavaliers (http://www.foxsports.com/nba/cleveland-cavaliers-team)' 114-106 win over the Pistons, James passed the 26,000-point threshold. Sixteen others in NBA history have reached that milestone, but James is the youngest.

When Kobe Bryant reached 26,000 in 2010 (http://espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5794529), he was 32 years, 80 days old. James is 31 years, 30 days old.

DMC
01-31-2016, 11:13 PM
James won't get close to Kareem's record because he doesn't have a go to move to keep him viable at 40.

HemisfairArena
01-31-2016, 11:18 PM
James won't get close to Kareem's record because he doesn't have a go to move to keep him viable at 40.

He's a freak of nature, D.,,,we cant assume he wont still be dominating into his late 30's,,,,we've never seen a player like him,,,,

DMC
01-31-2016, 11:27 PM
He's a freak of nature, D.,,,we cant assume he wont still be dominating into his late 30's,,,,we've never seen a player like him,,,,

He won't be. He's too full of HGH and other things. He's heavily reliant upon his athleticism. When that is gone he's done.