PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Why Is Spur Fan So Scared and Insecure When It Comes To The Golden State Warriors

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2016, 08:23 AM
In all honesty I've never seen anything like it....instead of wanting to win like real men...earning it by straight up beating a healthy Warriors squad you faggots are openly cheering for and hoping for a Warriors injury....and generally hating on a good guy in Stephen Curry which is so ironic given this good guy..Mr. Goody two shoes bullshit Tammy con job yall tried to sell the world on.... I just find is hilarious of all people the Spurs fan base is hating on a legitimate NBA choir boy and good guy....just laughable :lmao

But I'm not surprised you cucks want to win due to injury from another team...after all and in all honesty other team's having key injuries is The Only Reason you guys have advanced at all the past 3 years...no reasonable person would deny that....

No trolling just straight real and honest talk from Kool....

JohnnyMax
01-03-2016, 10:48 AM
They also hate Warriors because Cavs are their second favorite team.

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2016, 11:24 AM
They also hate Warriors because Cavs are their second favorite team.

:lol I definitely touched a nerve with this one..you can hear a mouse piss on cotton....:lol

But it's part and parcel of not being real men....its what Spur fan do..I liken it to fighting....they'd much rather jump someone in real catty girl fashion than to fight a good clean 1 on 1 fight like fucking men...they take the personality of their leader.....tbh

Mitch
01-03-2016, 01:41 PM
They're celebrating curry hurting his leg like they won the finals. They know Warriors are simply the best team in the league and only an injury will save them.

Thread
01-03-2016, 01:43 PM
They're celebrating curry hurting his leg like they won the finals. They know Warriors are simply the best team in the league and only an injury will save them.

God, that is so piss pot of them.

DPG21920
01-03-2016, 01:44 PM
Kool started threads about hoping SA would get injured and his terrible Karma led to you know what.

Also, if Spur fan is insecure about GSW because of their comments on the message board, then Kool has a crippling insecurity about money and sexuality based on his numerous threads and posts on the topics. Oh yea, and Tim Duncan is Kool's devil because of the amount of posts about him. Kool is no man compared to Tim because he's scared of him based on his logic.

DPG21920
01-03-2016, 01:45 PM
Also, no one cares about Kool's threads which is why he gets very few replies outside of Laker fans and Thread.

DMC
01-03-2016, 01:58 PM
Only pussies and assholes play the injury card.

midnightpulp
01-03-2016, 02:27 PM

"I'm hoping it's not real. An injury would be welcome here."

Culburn on Kawhi Leonard, Aught '13.

Thread
01-03-2016, 02:45 PM

GD it!!!!!!!!!

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2016, 02:49 PM
Kool started threads about hoping SA would get injured and his terrible Karma led to you know what.

Also, if Spur fan is insecure about GSW because of their comments on the message board, then Kool has a crippling insecurity about money and sexuality based on his numerous threads and posts on the topics. Oh yea, and Tim Duncan is Kool's devil because of the amount of posts about him. Kool is no man compared to Tim because he's scared of him based on his logic.

It seems you have a crippling fear of Karma....every time I post about it...your true fear and insecurity comes across as glaring...you also come across as a young Mexican girl who just lost her virginity and is scared and now praying to our Lady of Guadalupe :lol

You know your fellow Spur fan has cursed you...you can carry on with this act all you want or accept your fate...you trying to pivot to make this about Kool only further proves my point and is akin to knowing the truth and yet closing your eyes plugging your ears and screaming to the top of your lungs hoping the truth will somehow go away...

Well guess what lil DPG..bad Karma is coming for you courtesy of DMC and Midnight Pulps cursed and bad behavior..amongst others.... and there's basically nothing you can do about it....deflecting will not help you...let me repeat Deflecting Will Not help you...yes its true....the Lakers suck...and you can make your case it's because of the bad Karma that Kool brought...I accept that our fate is sealed Kobe is retiring...however will you accept the curse thats about to come down on your team...

Like I said:

maldijo en el nombre de la nuestra señora de Guadalupe serán los Spurs de San Antonio de Dios no tiene gusto feo

DAF86
01-03-2016, 02:52 PM
Because they don't suck like the Lakers do.

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2016, 02:54 PM
Also, no one cares about Kool's threads which is why he gets very few replies outside of Laker fans and Thread.

Ohh and people would not be able to get an erection and orgasm without me...I'm that nigga that makes the blood rise to attempted ejaculation :lol

DPG21920
01-03-2016, 02:55 PM
That doesn't make any sense. This is a thread about people having fear based on what they say on a message board. You talk about homosexuality & other people's money. Again, it's no big deal who you love or your financial situation - it's just about your logic which is in bigger trouble than your bank account.

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2016, 03:00 PM
That doesn't make any sense. This is a thread about people having fear based on what they say on a message board. You talk about homosexuality & other people's money. Again, it's no big deal who you love or your financial situation - it's just about your logic which is in bigger trouble than your bank account.

:lol and just like the expected timing of a womans menstrual cycle... DPG hits us with the expected lame retort :lol

Get some new material DPG your schtick is pretty lame...just like your soccer game

midnightpulp
01-03-2016, 03:01 PM
It seems you have a crippling fear of Karma....every time I post about it...your true fear and insecurity comes across as glaring...you also come across as a young Mexican girl who just lost her virginity and is scared and now praying to our Lady of Guadalupe :lol

You know your fellow Spur fan has cursed you...you can carry on with this act all you want or accept your fate...you trying to pivot to make this about Kool only further proves my point and is akin to knowing the truth and yet closing your eyes plugging your ears and screaming to the top of your lungs hoping the truth will somehow go away...

Well guess what lil DPG..bad Karma is coming for you courtesy of DMC and Midnight Pulps cursed and bad behavior..amongst others.... and there's basically nothing you can do about it....deflecting will not help you...let me repeat Deflecting Will Not help you...yes its true....the Lakers suck...and you can make your case it's because of the bad Karma that Kool brought...I accept that our fate is sealed Kobe is retiring...however will you accept the curse thats about to come down on your team...

Like I said:

maldijo en el nombre de la nuestra señora de Guadalupe serán los Spurs de San Antonio de Dios no tiene gusto feo

I never wished injury on a player.

I can also tell you're shook by the possibility of Curry missing time :lol

And...

Good luck in the lottery, Kool :toast

DPG21920
01-03-2016, 03:01 PM
:lol and just like the expected timing of a womans menstrual cycle... DPG hits us with the expected lame retort :lol

Get some new material DPG your schtick is pretty lame...just like your soccer game

That doesn't make any sense.

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2016, 03:03 PM
That doesn't make any sense.

^ Just like a period....and just like clock work

Carry on Son

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2016, 03:05 PM
I never wished injury on a player.

I can also tell you're shook by the possibility of Curry missing time :lol

And...

Good luck in the lottery, Kool :toast

Judgement day is near..its upon you Mid..no turning back now...deal with it..you made your bed now sleep in it

Thread
01-03-2016, 03:05 PM
Because they don't suck like the Lakers do.

You ain't Champ. You're no better than us and the other 28.

DPG21920
01-03-2016, 03:06 PM

But at least SA didn't give back multiple finals. You get to the finals and lose, you give it back. Especially when they have the "champion" t-shirts already made.

Thread
01-03-2016, 03:06 PM
But at least SA didn't give back multiple finals. You get to the finals and lose, you give it back. Especially when they have the "champion" t-shirts already made.

They were selling your shit on the TV. They never sold our shit on the TV.

DPG21920
01-03-2016, 03:07 PM
They were selling your shit on the TV. They never sold our shit on the TV.

Yes they did. It's how I bought the t-shirt.

You can have the 2nd 5th. I'll have Kobe and his 3rd 5th. That's it. That's all.

ElNono
01-03-2016, 03:08 PM
Damn DPG... He's already dead!

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2016, 03:14 PM
I had no idea just how powerful this thread would be...Spur fan is totally fucking wetting the bed with fear...DPG is melting down like a virgin Mexican girl....Mid is bumping old threads due to fear..and DMC has flat out decided to stay away from this thread :lol

Dam

DPG21920
01-03-2016, 03:14 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HJfk58T.gif

Mitch
01-03-2016, 03:15 PM

:lol Lakers didn't give one back since Magic had a lapse of judgment, they took all of our guaranteed wins since then

You guys had the 2013 trophy in the case, with the glass door shut tight. Then Allen came in with a hammer, broke the glass and casually snatched the trophy like that 5'3 grass cutting frijolero snatched Duncan's kids along with Amy without a fight. To top it all off the strings were coming loose from you guy's banner and Pop had to phone in saying to tie it back up with his asshole clenched tighter than Duncan's when he was handing over 20 million for a wine business.

DPG21920
01-03-2016, 03:16 PM
:lol Lakers didn't give one back since Magic had a lapse of judgment, they took all of our guaranteed wins since then

You guys had the 2013 trophy in the case, with the glass door shut tight. Then Allen came in with a hammer, broke the glass and casually snatched the trophy like that 5'3 grass cutting frijolero snatched Duncan's kids along with Amy without a fight. To top it all off the strings were coming loose from you guy's banner and Pop had to phone in saying to tie it back up with his asshole clenched tighter than Duncan's when he was handing over 20 million for a wine business.

Nope, every time the Lakers were in the finals they should be the favorites. You get there, they make the t-shirts and then had to donate them to Africa. Your regrets are your own.

midnightpulp
01-03-2016, 03:17 PM

I can tell you're salty today. You needed us to lose last night, didn't ya? Had hope when it was 12-3, and then the Spurs said, "Nuh uh."

Mitch
01-03-2016, 03:20 PM
Nope, every time the Lakers were in the finals they should be the favorites. You get there, they make the t-shirts and then had to donate them to Africa. Your regrets are your own.

Being favorites doesn't give you a guarantee.

A guarantee is being up by 3, the opponent misses a game tying 3 pointer and all that's left to do is rebound a ball with 8 seconds on the clock.

midnightpulp
01-03-2016, 03:27 PM

A guarantee is being up by 3, the opponent misses a game tying 3 pointer and all that's left to do is rebound a ball with 8 seconds on the clock.

Or when Tim Duncan lodges one.

DPG21920
01-03-2016, 03:28 PM

Nope. There are no guarantees up only 3. Plenty of people have lost being up 3 at the very end of the game. The only guarantee is being a favorite, having some games in hand, then not being able to win because of the pressure. Even after they have the parade mapped out and the t-shirts made.

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2016, 03:33 PM

Hey Mitch you fucking DPG so hard I can hear him scream all the way over here...tone it down nigga use lube....

Mitch
01-03-2016, 03:38 PM
Nope. There are no guarantees up only 3. Plenty of people have lost being up 3 at the very end of the game. The only guarantee is being a favorite, having some games in hand, then not being able to win because of the pressure. Even after they have the parade mapped out and the t-shirts made.

:lol You're like Chang & DMC, always have to be right eh? Being a favorite has historically never been a guarantee. See: Vietnam war, 2012 LA Kings, Miracle on ice, etc.

Not going to argue something that has been disproved many times, that's just idiocy in its purest form.

Mitch
01-03-2016, 03:41 PM
Hey Mitch you fucking DPG so hard I can hear him scream all the way over here...tone it down nigga use lube....

:lol I give a 3 strike rule since I gave fathands the benefit of the doubt, I'll let him act like he has some magical ability over fate because of a failed bet and logos is irrelevant to his own agenda.

DPG21920
01-03-2016, 03:41 PM
:lol You're like Chang & DMC, always have to be right eh? Being a favorite has historically never been a guarantee. See: Vietnam war, 2012 LA Kings, Miracle on ice, etc.

Not going to argue something that has been disproved many times, that's just idiocy in its purest form.

:lmao So show me where being up 3 is guaranteed. Prove that statement. There is the idiocy. You literally just disproved your own argument then call my argument idiotic. That was kind of the point to show you how dumb your argument is, was and always will be.

DPG21920
01-03-2016, 03:43 PM
:lol I give a 3 strike rule since I gave fathands the benefit of the doubt, I'll let him act like he has some magical ability over fate because of a failed bet and logos is irrelevant to his own agenda.

:lol Acting like me calling a death in the Lakers family isn't something special. I guess I'm just the luckiest guy in the world. Why do think it's the same 5 guys at the World Series of Poker final table each year?

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2016, 03:45 PM

:lol yeah they all got mental disorders....they will argue a point until the sun turns into the sun...no matter how obvious it is they are wrong....but thats what losers do...its a form of winning to them

Mitch
01-03-2016, 03:46 PM
^ Just like a period....and just like clock work

Carry on Son

:lol I see what you mean, KAM

Little fucker just tries to tickle your knees for attention

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2016, 03:47 PM
And where the fuck is my nigga Luva...nigga prolly off fucking them red heads by the pound....

Mitch
01-03-2016, 03:48 PM
:lol yeah they all got mental disorders....they will argue a point until the sun turns into the sun...no matter how obvious it is they are wrong....but thats what losers do...its a form of winning to them

It's like being wrong about something is a fucking death sentence to them :lol

Humans get shit wrong, it's stupid to argue until it turns into a test of endurance instead of trying to be rational

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2016, 03:48 PM
:lol I see what you mean, KAM

Little fucker just tries to tickle your knees for attention

What's hilarious to me is he thinks he's smarter and more educated than me...that shit just had me CRoflmao.....but his dumb ass got welshalecked :lol

DPG21920
01-03-2016, 03:51 PM

Humans get shit wrong, it's stupid to argue until it turns into a test of endurance instead of trying to be rational

I've already known you were being purposely obtuse. What I didn't know was that it was aimed at baiting Kool :lol

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2016, 03:51 PM

DPG is a form of entertainment for me....Like Kobe's opponents...make no mistake DPG's act is all because he thought I was giving him $500 and I pulled the rug from under his feet....

ChumpDumper
01-03-2016, 03:55 PM
Oh look, Kool is still obsessed with spurfan.

And the most shameful broke welsher in ST history.

Mitch
01-03-2016, 04:07 PM
DPG is a form of entertainment for me....Like Kobe's opponents...make no mistake DPG's act is all because he thought I was giving him $500 and I pulled the rug from under his feet....

:lol I guess he really needed the money to keep holding a stupid grudge and claim he's some powerful karma wizard that cursed the Lakers

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2016, 04:08 PM
Hey Mitch..add Cumster to that list...this guy right here will argue the skin off your cock...:lol

Thread
01-03-2016, 04:10 PM
I can tell you're salty today. You needed us to lose last night, didn't ya? Had hope when it was 12-3, and then the Spurs said, "Nuh uh."

No, I was satisfied with the Suns losing and the smell of skunker from Duncan was a nice touch.

ChumpDumper
01-03-2016, 04:13 PM
Hey Mitch..add Cumster to that list...this guy right here will argue the skin off your cock...:lolWhat's left to argue?

The Lakers have been and remain terrible.

You still have no money.

You start multiple threads each day about spurfan out of sheer butthurt.

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2016, 04:14 PM
:lol I guess he really needed the money to keep holding a stupid grudge and claim he's some powerful karma wizard that cursed the Lakers

At the time he did need the money....he needed it for gas money and school books as he was a junior playing soccer at a local community college....I actually thought about paying at one point but then he and Mid started celebrating and he let Mid convince him to talk shit to me...and he started hi-capping about buying a Spurs Jersey with the Laker fan money buying white Russians and all that shit..so with my advisors made me pull the rug from underneath his ass and he turned into an angry little midget ever since :lol

Mitch
01-03-2016, 04:14 PM
Hey Mitch..add Cumster to that list...this guy right here will argue the skin off your cock...:lol

Eh, he just seems like a bland person like the kid in his avatar. Probably the same guy, grew up stuck in the "glory days"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZwXN5OgikA

DPG21920
01-03-2016, 04:15 PM
Also, how can someone arguing that being up 3 at the end of a game is a "guarantee" but being a favorite is not? Obviously not a real Laker fan considering their franchise is known for debunking the "guarantee" of being up with 8 seconds left and not securing a rebound :lol

But, as I said, he's really just making Kool look dumb which I'm always Kool with.

Thread
01-03-2016, 04:16 PM
Also, how can someone arguing that being up 3 at the end of a game is a "guarantee" but being a favorite is not? Obviously not a real Laker fan considering their franchise is known for debunking the "guarantee" of being up with 8 seconds left and not securing a rebound :lol

But, as I said, he's really just making Kool look dumb which I'm always Kool with.

That hurts, Deeps. GD you.

DMC
01-03-2016, 07:17 PM

So are you favorites to win if you're up 3 and the opponent misses a game tying 3 pointer and you only need to get the rebound?

DMC
01-03-2016, 07:20 PM
No, I was satisfied with the Suns losing and the smell of skunker from Duncan was a nice touch.
Bail checking box scores of a winning team to find something to talk about while his local team got beaten down by Lakers 2.0.

Thread
01-03-2016, 07:34 PM
Bail checking box scores of a winning team to find something to talk about while his local team got beaten down by Lakers 2.0.

I didn't check it. It came thru on national television. Your shame is not my regret.

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2016, 07:39 PM

Youza faggot for trying to ignore me...ok. Bitch....

DMC
01-03-2016, 07:50 PM
I didn't check it. It came thru on national television. Your shame is not my regret.

Now you're a stat watcher.

If Tim scored points, you'd comment about how his left shoe was untied and lodge the "slouch".

Thread
01-03-2016, 08:01 PM
Now you're a stat watcher.

If Tim scored points, you'd comment about how his left shoe was untied and lodge the "slouch".

No. I'm an ESPN Alert watcher. I thought somebody died, or, lost money. Instead it was Duncan getting Skunked for the first time in his NBA career.

DMC
01-03-2016, 08:11 PM
No. I'm an ESPN Alert watcher. I thought somebody died, or, lost money. Instead it was Duncan getting Skunked for the first time in his NBA career.

So you have alerts about Tim Duncan on your phone. That's creepy.

Thread
01-03-2016, 08:12 PM

No, on the television,,,a big red alert box came on followed by the information stating Duncan got skunked for the first time in his gay career.

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2016, 08:16 PM

Naw..nigga. .what's creepy is letting a muthafucker move in with you and your new wife....she kicks his faggot ass out and you turn around and by that nigga a condo right down the street from you...that's some faggot ass creepy ass shit

DMC
01-03-2016, 08:16 PM
No, on the television,,,a big red alert box came on followed by the information stating Duncan got skunked for the first time in his gay career.
Did it actually use the words"skunked" or "gay"? Usually getting skunked means you lost.

?skunkskəNGk/Submit
verbNORTH AMERICANinformal
past tense: skunked; past participle: skunked
defeat (someone) overwhelmingly in a game or contest, especially by preventing them from scoring at all.

So who skunked him? How did they lose by doing so?

Thread
01-03-2016, 08:58 PM
Did it actually use the words"skunked" or "gay"? Usually getting skunked means you lost.

?skunkskəNGk/Submit
verbNORTH AMERICANinformal
past tense: skunked; past participle: skunked
defeat (someone) overwhelmingly in a game or contest, especially by preventing them from scoring at all.

So who skunked him? How did they lose by doing so?

Don't be purposely obtuse.

Reck
01-03-2016, 09:08 PM
Lakerfans all up in here.

But won't touch threads that shit all over Kobe or the poorsung lakers. :lol

Thread
01-03-2016, 09:09 PM
Lakerfans all up in here.

But won't touch threads that shit all over Kobe or the poorsung lakers. :lol

You ain't Champ. You're no better than us. Just one of 29.

Agloco
01-03-2016, 09:23 PM

Ostensibly. You've been a bottom feeder for some time now.

There won't be any quarter when the clock strikes 6

Thread
01-03-2016, 09:24 PM
Ostensibly. You've been a bottom feeder for some time now.

There won't be any quarter when the clock strikes 6

I look forward to the challenge with equal amounts of both anticipation & determination.

Let us proceed...

Reck
01-03-2016, 10:24 PM
You ain't Champ. You're no better than us. Just one of 29.

Come June, we'll revisit this statement.

Thread
01-03-2016, 10:35 PM
Come June, we'll revisit this statement.

Fine. But, until then you ain't Champ.

DMC
01-03-2016, 10:42 PM
Don't be purposely obtuse.
If you want others to use the word, it has to have a meaning everyone can agree to. I think Webster's is a good, acceptable common reference. Otherwise you're on your on buddy.

Benoit
01-04-2016, 02:14 AM
In all honesty I've never seen anything like it....instead of wanting to win like real men...earning it by straight up beating a healthy Warriors squad you faggots are openly cheering for and hoping for a Warriors injury....and generally hating on a good guy in Stephen Curry which is so ironic given this good guy..Mr. Goody two shoes bullshit Tammy con job yall tried to sell the world on.... I just find is hilarious of all people the Spurs fan base is hating on a legitimate NBA choir boy and good guy....just laughable :lmao

But I'm not surprised you cucks want to win due to injury from another team...after all and in all honesty other team's having key injuries is The Only Reason you guys have advanced at all the past 3 years...no reasonable person would deny that....

No trolling just straight real and honest talk from Kool....

Because they thought they were going to run away with more titles after 2014. And then came a dynasty in the making by the name of the Golden State Warriors, seemingly out of nowhere.

Now, we are the masters.

RGMCSE
01-04-2016, 09:54 AM

Youve nary room room old fuck. You've openly rooted for injuries as well.

I. Hustle
01-04-2016, 10:51 AM
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScIWjY6IhCwZg3ieBs9RWNaAjAoQsJ_ RK_RzNa9d6E8L0TsV3Z

daslicer
01-04-2016, 01:10 PM
Because they thought they were going to run away with more titles after 2014. And then came a dynasty in the making by the name of the Golden State Warriors, seemingly out of nowhere.

Now, we are the masters.

First off its obvious your not a warriors fan but a Laker troll in disguise which is very gay. If you are going to troll don't do what I call pussy trolling which is hiding behind another team to troll. I'm laughing at the idea the Warriors are a dynasty. At best they are going to win back to back and nothing else afterwards or they will be stuck on that 1 title from last year. Gtfo here about dynasty

Koolaid_Man
01-04-2016, 01:14 PM
First off its obvious your not a warriors fan but a Laker troll in disguise which is very gay. If you are going to troll don't do what I call pussy trolling which is hiding behind another team to troll. I'm laughing at the idea the Warriors are a dynasty. At best they are going to win back to back and nothing else afterwards or they will be stuck on that 1 title from last year. Gtfo here about dynasty

The shit just oozes real smooth outta your ass with each butthurt word you type :lol

daslicer
01-04-2016, 01:21 PM
The shit just oozes real smooth outta your ass with each butthurt word you type :lol

Butthurt again showing your low IQ. I said at best the Warriors are going to win back to back and no further titles. How many titles do you think this Warriors team is going to win? Give me a number! Great to see you responding on your original troll account instead of your alt as a warrior fan. Pretty sad you have to go to all time lows to troll since your troll game is in a gutter just like Kobe's shooting.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-04-2016, 03:38 PM
As time goes by you become more and more frantic. Sad to see that you cannot even ride coattails anymore. Feel for you bro.