PDA

View Full Version : Mideast protests rage after Saudi Arabia executes Shia cleric al-Nimr, 46 others

boutons_deux
01-03-2016, 08:53 AM
He died on Saturday alongside 46 terrorism convicts. Later that night, in predominantly Shia Iran, Molotov cocktails smashed into the Saudi embassy in Tehran. Protesters shouted as it caught fire. Some went inside and ransacked offices.

Police donned riot gear and arrested 40 people. Embassy staff was not present during the fire attack.

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani condemned al-Nimr's execution in Saudi Arabia, and he also blasted the attack on the Saudi embassy in Tehran and on a Saudi consulate in another Iranian city.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/03/middleeast/saudi-arabia-executes-dozens-terror/

Thanks, our dear, oily Saudi allies

Thanks, Repugs

boutons_deux
01-03-2016, 08:55 AM
Iran: Saudis face 'divine revenge' for executing al-Nimr

Ayatollah Khamenei described Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr as a "martyr" who acted peacefully.

Protesters stormed the Saudi embassy in Tehran late on Saturday, setting fire to the building before being driven back by police.

Several hundred people gathered outside the building again on Sunday afternoon.

The authorities have changed the name of the street on which the Saudi embassy stands, naming it after the executed Sheikh Nimr, :lol

one of 47 people executed for terrorism offences on Saturday.

But Ayatollah Khamenei said the cleric had been executed for his opposition to Saudi Arabia's Sunni rulers.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-35216694

CosmicCowboy
01-03-2016, 11:37 AM
The Saudi's suck in a lot of ways but they are probably better than the alternative. See Libya.

Wild Cobra
01-03-2016, 12:22 PM
Whoop-t-do.

He committed crimes there that result in the death penalty.

Word to the wise... Don't commit a crime in a foreign country!

Shazbot...

If you wish to make changes over there to your liking, move there.

Otherwise, accept that they are a sovereign nation, and we should respect their cultural differences.

boutons_deux
01-03-2016, 01:15 PM
If you wish to make changes over there to your liking, move there.

Otherwise, accept that they are a sovereign nation, and we should respect their cultural differences.

:lol, you mean like USA respects other countries' borders, sovereignty?

Wild Cobra
01-03-2016, 02:04 PM
:lol, you mean like USA respects other countries' borders, sovereignty?

I'm not the one advocating intervention by the current administration like you do.

TheSanityAnnex
01-03-2016, 03:27 PM
Religion of Peace.

boutons_deux
01-03-2016, 03:40 PM
I'm not the one advocating intervention by the current administration like you do.

You lie

baseline bum
01-03-2016, 04:18 PM
The Saudi's suck in a lot of ways but they are probably better than the alternative. See Libya.

The Saudis are the ones who took down the towers, they don't get any worse.

Wild Cobra
01-03-2016, 04:23 PM
The Saudis are the ones who took down the towers, they don't get any worse.

Does that mean any US born citizen committing a crime in another country, is the crime of the USA?

My God!

What a moron you are!

baseline bum
01-03-2016, 05:04 PM
Does that mean any US born citizen committing a crime in another country, is the crime of the USA?

My God!

What a moron you are!

They're about the most friendly regime to terror out there dickhead.

TeyshaBlue
01-03-2016, 05:31 PM
Co-signed.

boutons_deux
01-03-2016, 05:33 PM
The Saudi royal family + wahhabi sect have been financing Muslim extremism, terrorism, building/financing/staffing extremist madrasas in several countries.

But but but, USA/BigOil kisses their oily asses.

Wild Cobra
01-03-2016, 06:20 PM

Is that what your dickless leftist pundits tell you to believe?

Wild Cobra
01-03-2016, 06:21 PM
The Saudi royal family + wahhabi sect have been financing Muslim extremism, terrorism, building/financing/staffing extremist madrasas in several countries.

But but but, USA/BigOil kisses their oily asses.

I have only seen allegation of this. have any proof?

Link please.

boutons_deux
01-03-2016, 07:31 PM
I have only seen allegation of this. have any proof?

Link please.

"Do Your Own Research" -- WC

baseline bum
01-03-2016, 07:41 PM
Is that what your dickless leftist pundits tell you to believe?

Is that was Rush tells you to believe Capt Dittohead?

Wild Cobra
01-03-2016, 08:07 PM
"Do Your Own Research" -- WC

OK, give me an "F". I have looked without success. I was hoping you could teach me.

Wild Cobra
01-03-2016, 08:07 PM
Is that was Rush tells you to believe Capt Dittohead?

I don't listen to that pompous ass.

baseline bum
01-03-2016, 08:24 PM
I don't listen to that pompous ass.

You just parrot that pompous ass?

Wild Cobra
01-03-2016, 08:29 PM
You just parrot that pompous ass?

I don't know what he says from day to day. Not my problem if he repeats what I say. I guess you are a Rush listener to know he says what I do.

Dirk Oneanddoneski
01-03-2016, 11:44 PM
Thanks, our dear, oily Saudi allies

http://i.imgur.com/bx2iqXb.jpg

hater
01-04-2016, 09:15 AM

Replace Sauid with Ghadaffi, Saddam, Taliban and you are correct on all counts.

Oh but why do WE have the right to pick and choose??

CosmicCowboy
01-04-2016, 10:17 AM
Replace Sauid with Ghadaffi, Saddam, Taliban and you are correct on all counts.

Oh but why do WE have the right to pick and choose??

Personally I think we should have left Hussein and Ghadaffi alone. Those animals over there need a bigger meaner animal to control them. They aren't and possible never will be ready for "democracy". I'm just glad the Army in Egypt stepped in before THAT country spun out of control.

Winehole23
01-04-2016, 10:25 AM
Those animals over there need a bigger meaner animal to control them. They aren't and possible never will be ready for "democracy"Don't sugar coat it: tell us what you really think.

Winehole23
01-04-2016, 11:59 AM
Is that what your dickless leftist pundits tell you to believe?it's not like you to defend Sharia. did Fiorina and Carson give you your marching orders?

Wild Cobra
01-04-2016, 12:58 PM
it's not like you to defend Sharia. did Fiorina and Carson give you your marching orders?

You know, I once thought you had good, well thought out post.

What happened to you?

What mind numbing drug are yo on?

Winehole23
01-04-2016, 01:03 PM
did the prosecuting judges cite Sharia law and do you defend their judgment?

why or why not?

Wild Cobra
01-04-2016, 01:10 PM
did the prosecuting judges cite Sharia law and do you defend their judgment?

why or why not?
I don't remember what law was cites, Sharia or otherwise. The fact remains, they were legally tried and executed by the Saudi laws. Those executed I bet were not ignorant of the law.

Using our ideals of fairness, is why the middle east is in such bad shape. Believing like you do is why there are so many deaths over there, because we interfere without understand what the aftermath of our actions are.

Their society comes from a very brutal history. Brutality of their leaders is what keep the greater peace over there instead of the anarchy of other brutal killers, or those inciting the murderers to act. When we remove leaders in the name of human rights, look at how much worse it gets when the laws one enforced, no longer are.

Winehole23
01-04-2016, 01:26 PM
executing people for political speech is halal in your book?

Wild Cobra
01-04-2016, 01:57 PM
executing people for political speech is halal in your book?

Inciting riot over there causes the extremists to act. It is illegal, and has harsh punishment. The people there know it.

I don't agree with their laws, but I try to understand and respect them.

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

Liberals are so guilty of so many deaths worldwide, with their authoritarian approach to spreading their version of freedom.

In the case of the ME, ignorance will get you killed!

Winehole23
01-04-2016, 03:21 PM
WC foursquare behind Saudi enforcers.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-04-2016, 03:23 PM
WC foursquare behind Saudi enforcers.

his obsequiousness to 'rule of law' when he sees fit is disturbing when you see its echoes throughout history's greatest tragedies. he is the type to follow orders unquestioningly.

Winehole23
01-04-2016, 03:23 PM
bows to state power, whatever it is, wherever it is.

authoritarianism is a nutshell.

Wild Cobra
01-04-2016, 04:02 PM
bows to state power, whatever it is, wherever it is.

authoritarianism is a nutshell.

LOL...

Are you trying to bait me with your idiotic assumptions?

There are so many forces in this would that I recognize I have no control over. However, I have the choice not to go there.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-04-2016, 04:08 PM
LOL...

There are so many forces in this would that I recognize I have no control over. However, I have the choice not to go there.

I agree with wine and see exactly the dynamic he is talking about. It's common in people to put their trust in those they deem more intelligent or otherwise capable. You would be one of those at countless trials talking about how you were just following orders. You are a follower of the worst sort.

101A
01-04-2016, 04:12 PM
LOL...

WC, I'm pretty open minded on the board, but you need to bail - or go back and read your own posts/logic. WineHole is pretty accurate as to what your position appears to be. Bad acts by state actors ought to be condemned; sovereignty be damned.

Wild Cobra
01-04-2016, 04:28 PM
I agree with wine and see exactly the dynamic he is talking about. It's common in people to put their trust in those they deem more intelligent or otherwise capable. You would be one of those at countless trials talking about how you were just following orders. You are a follower of the worst sort.

I'm not a follower of anyone. I simply apply common sense to what is known in this case.

What is you solution to change the Arab and Persian cultures?

Decades ago, we were active in the region, and they were western allies. The leasers were helping to mover their culture to more western ways. The leaders were very oppressive of those wanting to force change back to fundamental ways. carter not only allowed, but helped regime change in Iran and Iraq, for the same claim Hillary and Obama use today. Ever since we involved ourselves trying to impose our principles on them, we made things worse. And we keep repeating the same stupid mistakes over and over.

Why didn't Obomba learn from the past?

Wild Cobra
01-04-2016, 04:29 PM
WC, I'm pretty open minded on the board, but you need to bail - or go back and read your own posts/logic. WineHole is pretty accurate as to what your position appears to be. Bad acts by state actors ought to be condemned; sovereignty be damned.

Condemning them is one thing. Ousting leaders and getting worse than what you started with is stupidity.

FuzzyLumpkins
01-04-2016, 04:33 PM
I'm not a follower of anyone. I simply apply common sense to what is known in this case.

What is you solution to change the Arab and Persian cultures?

Decades ago, we were active in the region, and they were western allies. The leasers were helping to mover their culture to more western ways. The leaders were very oppressive of those wanting to force change back to fundamental ways. carter not only allowed, but helped regime change in Iran and Iraq, for the same claim Hillary and Obama use today. Ever since we involved ourselves trying to impose our principles on them, we made things worse. And we keep repeating the same stupid mistakes over and over.

Why didn't Obomba learn from the past?

The way you interpret the world is meaningless to me. You follow people all the time and it is quite clear and somewhat comical. That you don't realize it just points out your trolling or really really stupid.

My solution is rejection of all Hadith like their own prophet told them to. Rejection of all dogmatic word of god writings is what I want but rejection of Hadith would undermine the jihadi and sharia theology.

Wild Cobra
01-04-2016, 04:41 PM
The way you interpret the world is meaningless to me.

With you low IQ, that doesn't surprise me.

You can't mount an effective argument if you don't know what you are arguing against, so why do you try?

FuzzyLumpkins
01-04-2016, 05:02 PM
:lol mysterious cobra

Winehole23
01-05-2016, 03:49 AM
one thing about WC-- he's open and disclosing -- not everyone is.

Winehole23
04-24-2019, 10:29 AM
Thread.

Saudi Barbaria executes 37 people on "terrorism" charges, mostly for peaceful protest, social media posts uncomplimentary to the KSA and being Shia.

boutons_deux
04-24-2019, 10:39 AM
Trash is drooling over how his SA buddies shut down, murder dissenters.