PDA

View Full Version : How Far Would You Go To Get Some - Is It Ok 2 Tell A Girl That She's Gonna Make U Cry

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2016, 04:23 PM
In order to get some....lying your ass off about how sensitive you are to seeing less fortunate people...and the homeless...

I'm gonna try that line on this petite sophisticate playing hard to get.

Wild Cobra
01-03-2016, 04:25 PM
We all already know you are a loser. I'm surprised you advertise it.

Mitch
01-03-2016, 05:24 PM
:lol

Preppy girls aren't worth the trouble unless you want a wife, KAM. Otherwise it's just an expensive prostitute.

Thread
01-03-2016, 06:07 PM
^& it's just puss. You've had one puss---you've had 'em all.

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2016, 06:33 PM
:lol

Preppy girls aren't worth the trouble unless you want a wife, KAM. Otherwise it's just an expensive prostitute.

:lmao

Koolaid_Man
01-03-2016, 06:34 PM
^& it's just puss. You've had one puss---you've had 'em all.

But some puss is tighter than others and taste Like honey nut cheerrios

Avante
01-03-2016, 10:14 PM
In order to get some....lying your ass off about how sensitive you are to seeing less fortunate people...and the homeless...

The trials of tribulations of an obvious cherry boy.

Mitch
01-03-2016, 10:42 PM
But some puss is tighter than others and taste Like honey nut cheerrios

:lol Fucking KG

Al Koholik
01-04-2016, 05:30 PM
Aint no bitch worth crying over. Well there was Debra. She had a clam like a vice grip. You slip in and feel like King Dong. I say slip but you really had to push. Well I got Debra pregnant in hopes of keeping her. Long story short we lost the baby. She was about 5 months in. I was a wreck, I didn't know what I was going to do. My world was falling apart. I didn't think I could go on living. Then I realized that it had to be cut out of her and that cooter was intact. I stayed with her until she got fat. It was still good but she was fat now. I had no choice but to move on.

Avante
01-04-2016, 06:14 PM
Kids still all ,....OH MY GOD SEX,...it is funny watching them foam at the mouth over it.

Al Koholik
01-04-2016, 06:29 PM
Kids still all ,....OH MY GOD SEX,...it is funny watching them foam at the mouth over it.

Hey there, old timer. Don't get mad at them. Remember how you were before you got your first piece? Boy them days were different. We didn't have the google or cell phones. We had to actually walk up to a broad and talk face to face to her. I tell you what. Ifn I could have sent pitchers of my peter out to women I would have. They do that like a mating call I would have done it for laughs. These are just green kids being kids is all.

Buddy Mignon
01-04-2016, 06:52 PM

The title of this thread got me to thinking about the lies I've told girls over the years. I've told some good ones, but nothing compared to what many of you have actually done to get pussy. Many of you actually marry for pussy. Some of you actually kill for pussy. You buy jewelry, vacations, houses... and some of you even kill for pussy. Hell... wars were started over pussy.

Koolaid_Man
01-04-2016, 07:46 PM
The title of this thread got me to thinking about the lies I've told girls over the years. I've told some good ones, but nothing compared to what many of you have actually done to get pussy. Many of you actually marry for pussy. Some of you actually kill for pussy. You buy jewelry, vacations, houses... and some of you even kill for pussy. Hell... wars were started over pussy.

Adam sold us all out in the garden of Eden over a piece of ass :lmao Adam saw Eve's ass and he was like fuck that shit..gimme dat fucking Apple...:lol

Reck
01-04-2016, 08:02 PM

Kool, there is no amount of how far you'd go and to what length. You'll never get anything from your mother's basement.

This is how you get your shit..

http://a.abcnews.go.com/images/Technology/HT_amazon_prime_drone_jef_131202_16x9_992.jpg

Avante
01-04-2016, 08:48 PM
Hey there, old timer. Don't get mad at them. Remember how you were before you got your first piece? Boy them days were different. We didn't have the google or cell phones. We had to actually walk up to a broad and talk face to face to her. I tell you what. Ifn I could have sent pitchers of my peter out to women I would have. They do that like a mating call I would have done it for laughs. These are just green kids being kids is all.

I just wish this Kool freak would FINALLY get some so he'd shut up about SEX SEX SEX SEX. Guys who get pussy don't rattle on and on and on and on about it, it really is no big deal. We all fuck, so what?

Buddy Mignon
01-04-2016, 08:59 PM
Adam sold us all out in the garden of Eden over a piece of ass :lmao Adam saw Eve's ass and he was like fuck that shit..gimme dat fucking Apple...:lol

Men rape for pussy.

Koolaid_Man
01-04-2016, 09:22 PM
Men rape for pussy.

They also rape for 12 yr old pussy in Ologonpo as sailors

Koolaid_Man
01-04-2016, 09:22 PM
Men rape for pussy.

They also rape for male ass...remember Fleece Johnson :lmao

Avante
01-04-2016, 10:27 PM
They also rape for 12 yr old pussy in Ologonpo as sailors

Dude, now think just a little bit, ok?

BARS...BARS...BARS...ok stupid? We all hung out in...BARS...ok? Now tell us all ya dumb fuck just how many 12 year old kids were in those BARS trying to hustle................DRINKS.............well? Stupid, the drinking age was 18, now think just a little bit ya moron, ok?

Cherry boy, who sits on a bar stool with a 12 year old kid drinking, you really this fucking stupid?

Stupid, would you want your buddies seeing you with some little kid? Of course not so just how damn dumb are you?