PDA

View Full Version : Manziel wants to go to Dallas

djohn2oo8
01-03-2016, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by Peter King
Reported this on @SNFonNBC re Manziel: Browns require players in concussion protocol to be seen by team medic at 9 am on Sunday even if they’re not playing. Manziel didn’t show up Sunday. Browns couldn’t reach him on phone. At this point I can tell you Browns are so done with the guy. I will be stunned if he ever plays another snap for Cleveland. He wants to go to Dallas.

djohn2oo8
01-03-2016, 08:24 PM
http://www.complex.com/sports/2016/01/johnny-manziel-showed-up-inebriated-to-browns-practice?utm_campaign=sportstw&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Showed up to practice drunk lol

spurraider21
01-03-2016, 08:32 PM
FkLA

SuperCam
01-03-2016, 08:42 PM
White QBs :lmao

spurraider21
01-03-2016, 09:03 PM
manziel is a black qb tbh

JoeTait75
01-03-2016, 09:11 PM
Manziel has enough talent to start in this league, IMO. His size is an issue, but he has a good enough arm and he can obviously move around pretty well.

Robz4000
01-03-2016, 09:13 PM
Manziel has enough talent to start in this league, IMO. His size is an issue, but he has a good enough arm and he can obviously move around pretty well.

If he gets an offensive line and finds some discipline in the pocket, sure. Or just put him in Cum's/Struggle's position.

FkLA
01-03-2016, 09:19 PM
Do it Jerry! Antonio Ramiro Romo ain't gonna be around forever.

Raven
01-03-2016, 09:24 PM
White QBs :lmao

Manziel counts as a black qb tbh

Raven
01-03-2016, 09:24 PM
manziel is a black qb tbh
word.

Clipper Nation
01-03-2016, 10:14 PM
:lmao Leaf 2.0

Chris
01-03-2016, 10:34 PM

Looking like it tbh I'm sure Jerrah will troll Media during the offseason with the bait, but there's no way he ends up in Dallas. That ship has sailed imo

Robz4000
01-03-2016, 10:55 PM

Mariota is Leaf 2.0 tbh; Futbol is a bottom first round pick. Unless you mean the alcohol and drug issues, then yeah.

Clipper Nation
01-03-2016, 11:27 PM
Mariota is Leaf 2.0 tbh; Futbol is a bottom first round pick. Unless you mean the alcohol and drug issues, then yeah.

GMs are slightly smarter now than they were back in the '90s, which is why Johnny Inbred was drafted lower despite all the hype around him. He's the second coming of Leaf. Both were supposedly "great" college players despite winning nothing of note and just compiling stats. Both were hyped to an insane level based on physical attributes: Leaf's arm strength, Johnny's athleticism. Both were well-known fuckheads that dumb, star-struck front offices talked themselves into. Both were first-round busts who were more interested in partying than playing.

Blizzardwizard
01-03-2016, 11:30 PM

Mike McCoy, Frank Reich, John Pagano, Tom Telesco all staying :lmao

Carson Chargers fucked :lmao

Clipper Nation
01-03-2016, 11:35 PM
Mike McCoy, Frank Reich, John Pagano, Tom Telesco all staying :lmao

Carson Chargers fucked :lmao

:lol I really can't wait to see the Spanos family fail miserably in LA. I'll be proudly rooting against those faggots every step of the way.

Kawhitstorm
01-04-2016, 12:04 AM
Manziel counts as a black qb tbh

Add him to the disowned/miserable white QB crop of the past decade along w/ the ring leader Luck.:lol

There are actually two Oreos who claim to be white & also happen to be busts: :lol
-RGIII: Married to a pale chick & called out as "corny" by the black media
-Kap: White mother, white name & raised by white family

Johnny is as white as it gets b/c he's a frat boy that's addicted to liquor.:lol

Obstructed_View
01-04-2016, 12:22 AM
Looking like it tbh I'm sure Jerrah will troll Media during the offseason with the bait, but there's no way he ends up in Dallas. That ship has sailed imo

Never say never with Jones. Hopefully his son grows the balls to say no to it.

Obstructed_View
01-04-2016, 12:23 AM
:lol I really can't wait to see the Spanos family fail miserably in LA. I'll be proudly rooting against those faggots every step of the way.

Agree. Fuck those idiots. I hate when teams do that.

spurraider21
01-04-2016, 12:47 AM
dont see the leaf/manziel comparison other than their NFL failure. Leaf was seen as a great prospect because of monster physical tools. he was big, strong-armed, and athletic. manziel is a small qb with a decent arm who runs around a lot

Clipper Nation
01-04-2016, 12:51 AM
dont see the leaf/manziel comparison other than their NFL failure. Leaf was seen as a great prospect because of monster physical tools. he was big, strong-armed, and athletic. manziel is a small qb with a decent arm who runs around a lot

:lol Raiders

HemisfairArena
01-04-2016, 01:23 AM

Charger fan laughing at Raider fan,,,,,now that's funny,,,,and for the record I take Carr over Rivers,,,,Carr will have a better career than Rivers,,,,

Silver&Black
01-04-2016, 01:38 AM
Charger fan laughing at Raider fan,,,,,now that's funny,,,,and for the record I take Carr over Rivers,,,,Carr will have a better career than Rivers,,,,

It doesn't work like that with CN. You've got to remember that he hates the Chargers more than anybody else on this site.

spurraider21
01-04-2016, 02:08 AM
:lol Chargers

Avante
01-04-2016, 02:29 AM
Ryan Leaf and Johnny Manziel were nothing alike in any way shape or form, talk about a stupid comparison, there it is.

And, no way in hell Manziel ever becomes a Cowboy.

Clipper Nation
01-04-2016, 10:08 AM
:lol Chargers
Chargers = 3rd overall pick

Raiders = treadmill of mediocrity with nothing to show for it

:downspin: that shit!

Raven
01-04-2016, 10:18 AM
Add him to the disowned/miserable white QB crop of the past decade along w/ the ring leader Luck.:lol

There are actually two Oreos who claim to be white & also happen to be busts: :lol
-RGIII: Married to a pale chick & called out as "corny" by the black media
-Kap: White mother, white name & raised by white family

Johnny is as white as it gets b/c he's a frat boy that's addicted to liquor.:lol

he is the very definition of a black qb monkeying around. sorry, you have no argument there.

UNT Eagles 2016
01-04-2016, 11:06 AM
Wouldn't mind him as our backup QB so long as he's cheap and won't cause major distractions. Osweiler is another option, considering the Donks have to re-sign Von Miller as well. We have some pretty good options in FA and I don't see us wasting our premium pick or even a 2nd on a QB this year. Next year is a different story.

spurraider21
01-04-2016, 01:18 PM
Chargers = 3rd overall pick

Raiders = treadmill of mediocrity with nothing to show for it

:downspin: that shit!
Chargers officially keeping Mike McCoy

Blizzardwizard
01-04-2016, 02:50 PM
Chargers officially keeping Mike McCoy

John Pagano's job under threat however, there is hope.

Kawhitstorm
01-04-2016, 04:01 PM
he is the very definition of a black qb monkeying around. sorry, you have no argument there.

He's the definition of suburban "affluenza" white dude.
-Frat=White
-Affluenza=White
-Alcohol=White
-Raised in the suburbs & want to act hood=White
-Scrambling Heisman winning QB not picked in the top 10= White
-Doesn't date out of race=White hick from an affluent family
-Tyler, Texas=White
-Petroleum industry=White
-Drake stan= White
-Racist friends=White

SuperCam
01-04-2016, 04:13 PM
http://gamedayrcom.c.presscdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/johnny-manziel-beer-pong-texas-frat-party.jpg

That's about as White QB as it gets, save for the famous Matt Ryan photo :lol

Avante
01-04-2016, 04:22 PM

Black QB's ability to extend plays and put stress on a defense because they have running ability isn't "
monkeying around"....?

SuperCam
01-04-2016, 11:01 PM

Holy shit, white QBs are losing it :lmao

Avante
01-04-2016, 11:20 PM

Yep, what good are....

Tom Brady...who has won more SB 's than black QB 's have played in.
Peyton Manning
Aaron Rodgers
Big Ben
Drew Brees
Eli Manning

...who have won how many SB's?

Russell Wilson has one.

jeebus
01-05-2016, 11:59 AM

dude, you're struggling more than wilson at this point.

SupremeGuy
01-05-2016, 12:09 PM
dude, you're struggling more than wilson at this point.:lol

djohn2oo8
01-05-2016, 07:52 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CX9cx1iVAAI4xjh.jpg

djohn2oo8
01-05-2016, 07:57 PM
-Frat=White
-Affluenza=White
-Alcohol=White
-Tyler, Texas=White
-Drake stan= White
-Racist friends=White
Not to mention "Johnny" is the whitest sounding name of all time. Lol

Kawhitstorm
01-05-2016, 08:13 PM
Yep, what good are....

Tom Brady...who has won more SB 's than black QB 's have played in.
Peyton Manning
Aaron Rodgers
Big Ben
Drew Brees
Eli Manning

...who have won how many SB's?

Russell Wilson has one.

All I know is that there has been a black QB in past 3 SBs despite the disproportionately low number of Black QBs to White QBs. Miss me w/ the "back in my days" narrative b/c it's not where you've been, it's where you're at.:wakeup

Avante
01-05-2016, 08:32 PM
All I know is that there has been a black QB in past 3 SBs despite the disproportionately low number of Black QBs to White QBs. Miss me w/ the "back in my days" narrative b/c it's not where you've been, it's where you're at.:wakeup

Try getting a job with....I have no experience that's where I'm at....vs....Yep, 20 years of experience with that.....ok?

Yes Russell Wilson, Warren Moon, Cam Newton can/could play, ok? Just don't go goofy with it. For every Russell Wilson, ya have Jim Kelly, Dan Fouts, John Unitas, Otto Graham, with every Warren Moon, ya have Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Steve Young and for every Cam Newton, we have Fran Tarkenton, Joe Montana, Tom Brady, Brett Favre, Dan Marino, John Elway....ok?

Keep it real, alright?

I'm a huge fan of the black athlete, but they do not make better QB's and the reason is that ability to take off and run. They give up on a play too soon because they can, while that 5.2 40 white QB must stand there and go through his reads.

Raven
01-05-2016, 08:44 PM
-Frat=White
-Affluenza=White
-Alcohol=White
-Tyler, Texas=White
-Drake stan= White
-Racist friends=White
how many white qbs do you remember with such a profile?

SpursforSix
01-05-2016, 09:19 PM

No shit. Wtf.

Tyler, Texas? Like where Earl Campbell is from?

DJR210
01-05-2016, 09:52 PM
The afghan hound looking mother fucker wants to play in Dallas too

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/reports-johnny-manziel-and-robert-griffin-iii-want-to-play-for-the-cowboys/ar-AAgpiQI?li=BBnbfcL

spurraider21
01-05-2016, 10:13 PM
Romo as qb with manziel as rb and rg3 in the slot

Kawhitstorm
01-05-2016, 11:58 PM
No shit. Wtf.

Tyler, Texas? Like where Earl Campbell is from?

Yeah, Earl Campbell is from the "SUBURBS" of Tyler, Texas:wakeup

djohn2oo8
01-05-2016, 11:58 PM
http://insidetexas.com/forums/attachments/image-png.5077/

Kawhitstorm
01-05-2016, 11:59 PM

So they have to be a QB to be white.:lol

Chinook
01-06-2016, 05:34 AM
Manziel plays like a black QB, but he acts like a white frat boy. His play is why he was never going to be a good QB, but his attitude is why he is such a spectacular failure off the field. How is that hard for people to understand?

Alex's foreskin
01-06-2016, 08:44 AM
:lol the white QB crew. These are the same ones who claimed Kapernick was white because he was raised bybwhite parents when he was winning. Manziel is a white QB playing like a white QB. He is one of the most athletic white QBs ever, and he is still limited to not ever being able to do some of the things a black QB can do on the field. :lol

Alex's foreskin
01-06-2016, 08:48 AM
Try getting a job with....I have no experience that's where I'm at....vs....Yep, 20 years of experience with that.....ok?

Yes Russell Wilson, Warren Moon, Cam Newton can/could play, ok? Just don't go goofy with it. For every Russell Wilson, ya have Jim Kelly, Dan Fouts, John Unitas, Otto Graham, with every Warren Moon, ya have Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Steve Young and for every Cam Newton, we have Fran Tarkenton, Joe Montana, Tom Brady, Brett Favre, Dan Marino, John Elway....ok?

Keep it real, alright?

I'm a huge fan of the black athlete, but they do not make better QB's and the reason is that ability to take off and run. They give up on a play too soon because they can, while that 5.2 40 white QB must stand there and go through his reads.

Like Aaron Rodgers or Andrew Luck don't extend a play by running out the pocket :lol

Raven
01-06-2016, 09:50 AM
So they have to be a QB to be white.:lol
no, they have to be a qb to be a white qb, wtf is wrong with you :lol

pgardn
01-06-2016, 10:20 AM
-Frat=White
-Affluenza=White
-Alcohol=White
-Tyler, Texas=White
-Drake stan= White
-Racist friends=White

No.
Just No.

Avante
01-06-2016, 10:23 AM
Like Aaron Rodgers or Andrew Luck don't extend a play by running out the pocket :lol

Dude, I grew up watching Fran Tarkenton, ok? I was..OBVIOUSLY...talking about...%%%%...ok?

Tom Brady
Peyron Maning
Drew Brees
Eli Manning
Dan Marino
Sonny Jurgenson
Bart Starr
....etc etc ec...

chunticakes
01-06-2016, 11:57 AM
Romo as qb with manziel as rb and rg3 in the slot

:lol