PDA

View Full Version : Official Thread For Coaching Hires/Fires

spurraider21
01-03-2016, 09:04 PM
Mike Pettine joining Chip Kelly in the unemployment line... but there's no chance of Pettine getting a HC gig

Robz4000
01-03-2016, 09:08 PM
Pagano is out in Indy too iirc.

HemisfairArena
01-03-2016, 09:11 PM
I'd be surprised if Coughlin is back for the Giants,,,

Raven
01-03-2016, 09:27 PM
took them way too long

spurraider21
01-03-2016, 09:30 PM
eh, colts had pretty mediocre/terrible rosters outside of QB and they had good years with pagano/arians. it was a shitshow the year luck was horrible/injured, but that's expected

i dont think pagano is a great coach or anything, but imo he didn't need to be fired. shoulda just cut bait with grigson and let the new gm make that decision

Will Hunting
01-03-2016, 09:40 PM
eh, colts had pretty mediocre/terrible rosters outside of QB and they had good years with pagano/arians. it was a shitshow the year luck was horrible/injured, but that's expected

i dont think pagano is a great coach or anything, but imo he didn't need to be fired. shoulda just cut bait with grigson and let the new gm make that decision

Are they firing Grigson? Agreed w/ that being by far the more obvious move than firing Pagano.

Will Hunting
01-03-2016, 09:48 PM
So I just read that they plan to fire Pagano, keep Grigson around for the head coaching search, but could fire Grigson if the new head coach that Grigson will have helped hire doesn't want to have Grigson as the GM.

Does Jim Irsay not see the blatant conflict of interest in that situation :lmao

spurraider21
01-03-2016, 09:50 PM
meh, any HC grigson interviews would totally be like "yeah, we'll work together great!" and then once he gets hired he'll just tell irsay to can grigson

Pelicans78
01-03-2016, 09:54 PM
Browns can't keep firing coaches after just two seasons. That's no way to run a franchise.

Will Hunting
01-03-2016, 09:58 PM
meh, any HC grigson interviews would totally be like "yeah, we'll work together great!" and then once he gets hired he'll just tell irsay to can grigson

Maybe, but Grigson could find a candidate who he has a history with and knows won't fuck him over.

Either way, if the new coach you're hiring is going to be deciding whether or not the GM keeps his job, then the GM shouldn't be involved in that coaching search. He should probably just be fired altogether for that matter if you're leaving his fate up to the new coach.

spurraider21
01-03-2016, 10:12 PM
Tomsula canned. Was an absolute joke of a hire because Baalke just wanted a yes-man after dealing with Harbaugh

Robz4000
01-03-2016, 10:29 PM
Did not see Tomsula getting fired tbh. Not that I disagree with the decision however. Baalke has two years to get this team enough talent to be back in the playoffs or he's gone too. Can't believe the franchise has imploded this much.

Will Hunting
01-03-2016, 11:19 PM
It's amazing how a GM can scapegoat the coach 1 year after he handpicked the guy.

Robz4000
01-03-2016, 11:27 PM
It's amazing how a GM can scapegoat the coach 1 year after he handpicked the guy.

He wanted to take full credit for the success the Niners were having but when he's given the chance to prove it he shits himself. Just shows how much of a joke the Niners FO has become.

Will Hunting
01-03-2016, 11:32 PM
He wanted to take full credit for the success the Niners were having but when he's given the chance to prove it he shits himself. Just shows how much of a joke the Niners FO has become.

I just don't get why GMs are given much longer leashes than coaches are. Rod Graves for example was GM of the Cardinals for 10+ years, during which time several coaches were fired. The Cardinals then went from being one of the worst teams in the NFL under Graves to winning 10+ games every year since Graves was fired.

Robz4000
01-03-2016, 11:36 PM
I just don't get why GMs are given much longer leashes than coaches are. Rod Graves for example was GM of the Cardinals for 10+ years, during which time several coaches were fired. The Cardinals then went from being one of the worst teams in the NFL under Graves to winning 10+ games every year since Graves was fired.

GMs just interact with an owner more than the coach, which allows for a more personal relationship to develop. Most owners in all of sports are easily blinded by their own feelings and tend to ignore logic.

spurraider21
01-04-2016, 12:46 AM
owner picks GM, doesn't want to admit his mistake, etc. rich bastards with inflated egos

benefactor
01-04-2016, 01:03 AM
owner picks GM, doesn't want to admit his mistake, etc. rich bastards with inflated egos
Houston is the exception to that. Rick Smith was hired because of Kubes and the Broncos connection. I'm still unsure why he wasn't canned with the previous regime.

Darth_Pelican
01-04-2016, 02:25 PM
Tom Coughlin out as @Giants (https://twitter.com/Giants) head coach via @AdamSchefter (https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter)

Blizzardwizard
01-04-2016, 04:16 PM
Frank Reich gone :cry

Take Pagano with you :cry

Avante
01-04-2016, 09:52 PM

Nope~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

spurraider21
01-05-2016, 12:52 AM
Pagano extended for 4 years... Grigson extended for 3 years

:lol grigson

UNT Eagles 2016
01-05-2016, 01:27 AM
pretty lame black monday... Pagano, Garrett and Fisher still have jobs :lol

spurraider21
01-05-2016, 01:38 AM
garret wasn't even remotely on the hot seat imo

McCoy should have gotten fired too, and I'm legitimately surprised the chargers haven't cut ties with Pagano yet

UNT Eagles 2016
01-05-2016, 01:52 AM
garret wasn't even remotely on the hot seat imo

McCoy should have gotten fired too, and I'm legitimately surprised the chargers haven't cut ties with Pagano yet

derp.

spurraider21
01-05-2016, 02:00 AM
no derp. referring to DC john pagano

djohn2oo8
01-05-2016, 10:23 AM
Pagano extended for 4 years... Grigson extended for 3 years

:lol grigson

Lol Pagano. Lol Irsay.

Silver&Black
01-06-2016, 06:25 PM
How Sean Payton kept his job is beyond me...

spurraider21
01-06-2016, 07:23 PM
Lol Pagano. Lol Irsay.
i dont think pagano is that terrible, and its not like there is a bunch of talent in the free agent coaching pool... i know its spurstalk tradition to lol every coach that isn't belichick/arians though

Chinook
01-06-2016, 10:36 PM
The Bucs fired Lovie Smith. That's a weird one unless some rock star coach is lined up ... which they don't.

Darth_Pelican
01-06-2016, 10:41 PM
How Sean Payton kept his job is beyond me...

Because without Payton & Brees the Saints are a 1-15 team. The fact that a team with such little talent went 7-9 is a testament as to how important and good those 2 are. Look at the defensive statistics and tell me who could win 7 games with that group.

Raven
01-06-2016, 10:47 PM
The Bucs fired Lovie Smith. That's a weird one unless some rock star coach is lined up ... which they don't.
is it really weird? they have been the worst team of the last two years give or take..

SuperCam
01-06-2016, 10:53 PM
Because without Payton & Brees the Saints are a 1-15 team. The fact that a team with such little talent went 7-9 is a testament as to how important and good those 2 are. Look at the defensive statistics and tell me who could win 7 games with that group.

So what, Payton has been the HC of that shit tier defense and the DCs he's chosen to bring in :lol

Chinook
01-06-2016, 10:58 PM
is it really weird? they have been the worst team of the last two years give or take..

Well, I mean, Cleveland...

It's not that they couldn't improve on Smith. It's just that they are looking for their four coach in eight years. That's horrible turnover. And the Bucs showed pretty strong improvement from last year to this year. Unless they promote internally (which is the rumor), they will be turning over their roster again, which is terrible for long-term development.

Silver&Black
01-06-2016, 11:05 PM
Yep....Lovie gone.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2578828-lovie-smith-fired-by-buccaneers-latest-details-comments-and-reaction

Darth_Pelican
01-06-2016, 11:17 PM
So what, Payton has been the HC of that shit tier defense and the DCs he's chosen to bring in :lol

Loomis is the problem, not Payton.

Obstructed_View
01-07-2016, 12:30 AM
Yep....Lovie gone.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2578828-lovie-smith-fired-by-buccaneers-latest-details-comments-and-reaction

Second time he's lost his job. Second time I've wondered what the fuck they were thinking.

Obstructed_View
01-07-2016, 12:35 AM

They were the worst team and then got a franchise quarterback. It took 11 games to secure a playoff spot. Were they supposed to do that in their first year? I'm not trying to be combative, I'm asking. I simply don't understand what they could have done. They were 6-6 at one point. Yeah, they lost four games to close out, but that just improves their draft.

spurraider21
01-07-2016, 12:45 AM
They were the worst team and then got a franchise quarterback. It took 11 games to secure a playoff spot. Were they supposed to do that in their first year? I'm not trying to be combative, I'm asking. I simply don't understand what they could have done. They were 6-6 at one point. Yeah, they lost four games to close out, but that just improves their draft.
you dont need a good coach to do that

Clipper Nation
01-07-2016, 02:33 AM
Lovie Smith is another Norv, Childress, Wade Phillips kind of coach. Just totally average and mediocre. I'm still shocked he got canned, because if you're dumb enough as a franchise to hire that kind of coach, you're not usually smart enough to give him the boot that quickly.

Mal
01-07-2016, 03:41 AM
Lovie Smith is another Norv, Childress, Wade Phillips kind of coach. Just totally average and mediocre. I'm still shocked he got canned, because if you're dumb enough as a franchise to hire that kind of coach, you're not usually smart enough to give him the boot that quickly.

Maybe he was hired only to get good draft pick to finish rebuilding and this black coaches rules was set for years for Tampa.

Or maybe somethign happened, which we will never know

Fuck it. He was 8-24 with 4 games progress in 2nd season. They didn`t beat anyone good.

Obstructed_View
01-07-2016, 11:23 AM

Any of the guys you mentioned ever been to a super bowl?

Raven
01-07-2016, 01:19 PM

lol franchise quarterback.. they had glennon before but decided to undermine him without even a competition for josh mcclown.. then put revis in zone D then released him, traded for old ass logan mankins and done a whole bunch of moves that got them nothing, including not realising doug martin was their best offensive player after mike evans and he'll be a free agent.. and on and on

spurraider21
01-07-2016, 02:12 PM
lol franchise quarterback.. they had glennon before but decided to undermine him without even a competition for josh mcclown.. then put revis in zone D then released him, traded for old ass logan mankins and done a whole bunch of moves that got them nothing, including not realising doug martin was their best offensive player after mike evans and he'll be a free agent.. and on and on
:lmao glennon

Raven
01-07-2016, 02:21 PM
:lmao glennon

yeah because bridgemanager and tyrod taylor are so much better..

Avante
01-07-2016, 02:47 PM
Chip Kelly in Ninerville with a mobile QB in Colin Kaepernick and a speed back in Reggie Bush, hmmmm?

Darth_Pelican
01-07-2016, 03:01 PM
Chip Kelly in Ninerville with a mobile QB in Colin Kaepernick and a speed back in Reggie Bush, hmmmm?

Bush from 2006-2013, yeah. Bush 2016 is done.

Avante
01-07-2016, 03:07 PM
Bush from 2006-2013, yeah. Bush 2016 is done.

You could be right since he'll be 31ish, but....Linford Christie was over 30 when he won the Oly 100m, Walter Payton had some great seasons after 30. The USA's top sprinter right now is 33 (Justin Gatlin).

Ya don't bang the line with Bush, ya get him out in space.

spurraider21
01-07-2016, 03:25 PM
yeah because bridgemanager and tyrod taylor are so much better..
bridgewater is pretty bad. difficult to judge taylor at this point but he performed reasonably well this year

Avante
01-07-2016, 03:44 PM
bridgewater is pretty bad. difficult to judge taylor at this point but he performed reasonably well this year

TB first two seasons

65.3...comp %

14-12
14-9...TD/INT

88.7...QB rating

Peyton Maming after two seasons

26-28
26-14

spurraider21
01-07-2016, 03:55 PM
to throw for 14 TD's in 2014/2015 is pretty terrible... and his completion% is skewed by being the most conservative passer in a league that includes alex smith

Avante
01-07-2016, 04:55 PM
to throw for 14 TD's in 2014/2015 is pretty terrible... and his completion% is skewed by being the most conservative passer in a league that includes alex smith

Google...Joe Montana...and compare his first two seasons to TB, ok?

TB stepped right in and took over, he didn't sit on a bench for years like Taylor did, ok?

spurraider21
01-07-2016, 04:58 PM
Google...Joe Montana...and compare his first two seasons to TB, ok?

TB stepped right in and took over, he didn't sit on a bench for years like Taylor did, ok?
compare the 80's to the 2010's. nice going.

there was a time where the benchmark for a good qb season to be 3000 yards and 20 touchdowns... nowadays its much closer to 4000 yards and 30 touchdowns

Avante
01-07-2016, 05:02 PM
compare the 80's to the 2010's. nice going.

there was a time where the benchmark for a good qb season to be 3000 yards and 20 touchdowns... nowadays its much closer to 4000 yards and 30 touchdowns

Do I really have to poke holes all thru that?

AND...TB has started 28 games in his first two seasons, TT has started 14 games in 5 seasons, you do see a difference there, right? Where will TB be after 5 seasons?

For starters, Joe Namath 4007 yards in 1967. Marino 5084 yards/48tds in 1984, and he had how many 4000 yard seasons and over 30 td?

spurraider21
01-07-2016, 05:08 PM
Do I really have to poke holes all thru that?

AND...TB has started 28 games in his first two seasons, TT has started 14 games in 5 seasons, you do see a difference there, right? Where will TB be after 5 seasons?
taylor has only had 1 season as a starter, bridgewater has had 2, and he was more "pro ready" coming out of college, so that was expected

For starters, Joe Namath 4007 yards in 1967.
it happens. it certainly wasn't the norm. Joe Montana's the greatest QB ever and his career high was 31 touchdowns. Derek Carr threw 32 this year.
montana's career high in passing yards was 3940, and Derek carr threw 3987 this year

eras change, stats change. its stupid to draw that sort of comparison

djohn2oo8
01-07-2016, 05:12 PM
i dont think pagano is that terrible, and its not like there is a bunch of talent in the free agent coaching pool... i know its spurstalk tradition to lol every coach that isn't belichick/arians though
Pagano is awful. Even before Luck got hurt the Colts were terrible this year. Not to mention Pagano always getting his ass whooped by elite teams. Especially in the playoffs .

Avante
01-07-2016, 05:12 PM
taylor has only had 1 season as a starter, bridgewater has had 2, and he was more "pro ready" coming out of college, so that was expected

it happens. it certainly wasn't the norm. Joe Montana's the greatest QB ever and his career high was 31 touchdowns. Derek Carr threw 32 this year.
montana's career high in passing yards was 3940, and Derek carr threw 3987 this year

eras change, stats change. its stupid to draw that sort of comparison

Stupid is telling me...80's..???

Dan Fouts had..

1979...4082 yards

Want more?

TB walked right in and took over Taylor had to sit on a bench and learn the trade, you really don't get this?

Joe Flacco first two seasons

14-12
21-14

spurraider21
01-07-2016, 05:55 PM
yeah, bridgewater was more pro ready

but tyrod outplayed him this year. if bridgewater threw 21 TD's like Flacco in his 2nd year i'd be more of a believer. 14? hahahahaha

spurraider21
01-07-2016, 05:55 PM
Pagano is awful. Even before Luck got hurt the Colts were terrible this year. Not to mention Pagano always getting his ass whooped by elite teams. Especially in the playoffs .
pagano dealt with a mediocre roster... i dont think anybody is beating elite teams like playoff pats with those colts

Avante
01-07-2016, 06:03 PM
yeah, bridgewater was more pro ready

but tyrod outplayed him this year. if bridgewater threw 21 TD's like Flacco in his 2nd year i'd be more of a believer. 14? hahahahaha

And how many yards did O.J.Simpson gain his first two seasons? There was talk of him being a bust.

Come on guy don't act like the rest the rookies here, ok? Ya give things some time, you don't know this? Look at RW this season, so different that his previous three. Look at any of the great QB's they got far better as time went on.

The great Ladainian Tomlinson averaged 3.9 his rookie season. I could go on and on and on.....ya give things some time, ok?

Come on little fella, ya give a QB 4/5 years before trying to get a true read, ya should know this.

I didn't cherry pick, just picked out any QB.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/R/RivePh00.htm

spurraider21
01-07-2016, 06:27 PM
i'm not guaranteeing bridgewater is going to be a massive bust, i'm just saying taylor has been the better player so far and has better physical tools to further expand his game. runs faster and has a better arm

Avante
01-07-2016, 06:34 PM
i'm not guaranteeing bridgewater is going to be a massive bust, i'm just saying taylor has been the better player so far and has better physical tools to further expand his game. runs faster and has a better arm

And RGIII beat out Kirk Cousins, right? And Drew Bledsoe kept Tom Brady on the bench.

So because a guy has a better season after being in the league for five years over a two year guy who came right in, tells us something? Taylor is 4 years older than Bridgewater.

spurraider21
01-07-2016, 07:38 PM
all i said is taylor at this point is better than bridgwater and he has better physical tools to further improve his game

Avante
01-07-2016, 07:49 PM
all i said is taylor at this point is better than bridgwater and he has better physical tools to further improve his game

TB is 6-2 TT is 6-0.

TB threw the ball more, completed more passes and had a higher comp % and he won more games. TT having the td/int advantage.

You really see this as a slamdunk for TT? Really?

I don't think you get how different it is sitting on a bench watching the game for years as opposed to being tossed out there to sink or swim. That is what makes Russell Wilson so special, to do what he does with his limited experience is amazing.

RB the only position where being young/young legs doesn't take experience to excell.

spurraider21
01-07-2016, 08:09 PM
i really dont think you've watched much TB at all, i think you're just reading box scores

Avante
01-07-2016, 08:25 PM
i really dont think you've watched much TB at all, i think you're just reading box scores

I don't think you understand the QB position at all. Ya sure in the hell don't have it all figure out in .....year two,...ok rookie? Tyrod Taylor has five years of NFL experience, ok, not two. And he's 4 years older, ok?

Where will TB be after his fifth season, I gurantee his fifth season will be better than what TT just did. Just like his first and second were compared to TT.

Dude, when comparing QB 's ya always go with......same amount of experience....ok rook?

Clipper Nation
01-07-2016, 08:35 PM
Any of the guys you mentioned ever been to a super bowl?

The year Lovie got to the Super Bowl, the NFC was about as weak as this year's AFC.

Obstructed_View
01-07-2016, 09:41 PM
Okay, so you don't think Winston is a franchise quarterback. That doesn't strengthen your position, scroh...

Obstructed_View
01-07-2016, 09:41 PM
The year Lovie got to the Super Bowl, the NFC was about as weak as this year's AFC.

So no then.

Raven
01-07-2016, 10:04 PM
Okay, so you don't think Winston is a franchise quarterback. That doesn't strengthen your position, scroh...
define franchise qb

Obstructed_View
01-07-2016, 10:19 PM
define franchise qb

Doesn't matter. I'll stipulate that he's NOT a franchise QB, which means that Smith did even more with the Bucs than expected, which reinforces my point that didn't do anything to deserve to get fired.

I read something today that they might have been making room for their OC to take over the team, but then again, I read another thing saying they were going to go after Chip Teamkiller. Dysfunctional teams doing dysfunctional things, I guess.

SanAntonioSpurs23
01-07-2016, 10:31 PM
Colts players love Pagano, and the man can give one hell of a motivational speech but I'm not sure retaining him was the right move. He's been curb stomped by the Pats numerous times and by the Steelers twice.

Keeping Ryan Grigson is confusing to me. He has failed to protect the franchise QB and has missed on a ton of FA signings. Pagano apparently has full control over staff and personnel, but who knows. I'm sure Indy will take another WR with the 18th pick and sign a bunch of over the hill Eagle and Ravens players.

Robz4000
01-08-2016, 01:10 AM
If Chip Kelly becomes the Niners' HC I don't know what I might do tbh. Just a god awful idea.

Avante
01-08-2016, 01:12 AM
If Chip Kelly becomes the Niners' HC I don't know what I might do tbh. Just a god awful idea.

I totally agree.

HI-FI
01-08-2016, 01:15 AM
You don't think Kelly could learn from his mistakes in Philly? Who else do you want since Payton is out, who would've been my preferred choice.

Robz4000
01-08-2016, 01:23 AM
You don't think Kelly could learn from his mistakes in Philly? Who else do you want since Payton is out, who would've been my preferred choice.

I don't really care seeing as this team won't be contending for a while. As long as whoever comes in doesn't try to trade away our remaining good/young talent for downgrades to run a gimmicky system that won't win you playoff games in the NFL.

HI-FI
01-08-2016, 01:49 AM
I don't really care seeing as this team won't be contending for a while. As long as whoever comes in doesn't try to trade away our remaining good/young talent for downgrades to run a gimmicky system that won't win you playoff games in the NFL.
that's true, Kelly really fucked up this past season. I thought he'd make a good coach in the NFL since I heard he was good at building systems around talent, but it didn't seem that way with the Eagles. I definitely don't want him handling personnel, leave that to Baalke. He's definitely not my first choice but hopefully they'll find a good fit.

Robz4000
01-08-2016, 01:52 AM
that's true, Kelly really fucked up this past season. I thought he'd make a good coach in the NFL since I heard he was good at building systems around talent, but it didn't seem that way with the Eagles. I definitely don't want him handling personnel, leave that to Baalke. He's definitely not my first choice but hopefully they'll find a good fit.

Not sure what coaches/coordinators are out there atm, but as we get into the offseason some good candidates will no doubt become available.

hehateme
01-08-2016, 02:30 AM
Not sure what coaches/coordinators are out there atm, but as we get into the offseason some good candidates will no doubt become available.

I bet they hire Kelly and Harbaugh has a good old laugh at this shitfest. Should throw money at Gruden to come back and coach again.

Blizzardwizard
01-08-2016, 02:18 PM

Mike McSuck gets one year extension :lol

What ya think about that? :lol

Avante
01-08-2016, 08:10 PM
All is lost.

It's looking like Kelly just might be our next HC, and he would want to keep Kaepernick to run that offense of his.

Oh well, I do have my memories of all those great Niner teams and players.

Will Hunting
01-09-2016, 11:23 AM
It was even worse imo. The Bears were the only NFC team with > 10 wins, and the conference's QB play was so bad that Marc Bulger made the pro bowl :lol

Still, idk why Lovie got fired. It's not like they were expected to make the playoffs, and he did a pretty good job managing Jameis with a balanced offense. Lovie's always struck me as a John Fox type who's not going to win playoff games with his coaching but is good at rebuilding a team to playoff level.

Chinook
01-09-2016, 03:09 PM
It was even worse imo. The Bears were the only NFC team with > 10 wins, and the conference's QB play was so bad that Marc Bulger made the pro bowl :lol

Still, idk why Lovie got fired. It's not like they were expected to make the playoffs, and he did a pretty good job managing Jameis with a balanced offense. Lovie's always struck me as a John Fox type who's not going to win playoff games with his coaching but is good at rebuilding a team to playoff level.

And with the five-year deal, it looked like the Glazers anticipated that Smith would take time to improve the team. Instead, they yet again fire a solid (but not great) coach in order to protect a coordinator, when the good teams know that you can replace those guys pretty easily.

spurraider21
01-11-2016, 09:31 PM
:lol rob ryan

Will Hunting
01-11-2016, 10:15 PM
Almost as bad as Mike D'antoni having his deadbeat older brother as an assistant coach all those year. Buffalo's owner/GM shouldn't have allowed that.

Robz4000
01-11-2016, 10:49 PM
:lol det nepotism

spurraider21
01-12-2016, 12:17 AM
i heard a theory that the ryan brothers are like voltron. when you combine them they become better than the sum of the parts

spurraider21
01-13-2016, 01:45 PM
Hue Jackson is a great pickup for Cleveland tbh

spurraider21
01-13-2016, 04:41 PM
:lmao Chargers bringing back Jizz

Avante
01-13-2016, 04:55 PM
Funny how these coachs talk about wanting to do this and that for the city, their fans, then take a coaching gig vs a division rival, that should be illegal.

Obstructed_View
01-13-2016, 05:06 PM
Hue Jackson is a great pickup for Cleveland tbh

They'll find a way to fuck it up.

spurraider21
01-13-2016, 05:20 PM
Clipper Nation McCoy, Jizz, and Pagano... det staff :lol

Robz4000
01-13-2016, 07:10 PM
:lmao holy shit Chargers

Clipper Nation
01-13-2016, 07:49 PM
:lol Inglewood
:lol Having to put up with Fisher, McCoy, Jizz, and Pagano
:lol Faggots

Blizzardwizard
01-13-2016, 09:27 PM
:lol Inglewood
:lol Having to put up with Fisher, McCoy, Jizz, and Pagano
:lol Faggots

What? I can't wait for Jizz to call 50 Danny Woodhead delayed draws for no gain per game like in the Broncos playoff game!

Silver&Black
01-14-2016, 01:41 PM
Chip Kelly headed to San Fran....

Your thoughts Robz4000 ???

Avante
01-14-2016, 01:45 PM
A very happy Colin Kaepernick. This should be interesting.

Bummer they dumped LaMichael James. Hopefully Reggie Bush has something left, they will need some speed in the slot.

Dri Archer?

My Niners have a ton of draft picks, now add a couple stud free agents, and maybe by 2020..............

Ebb and flo, ebb and flo.

Robz4000
01-14-2016, 01:47 PM
Chip Kelly headed to San Fran....

Your thoughts Robz4000 ???

anhero.gif

HI-FI
01-14-2016, 04:55 PM
im probably one of the few that wanted to give Chip a second chance with the Niners. It might not work or could turn out better than his stint in Philly. I like it.

Silver&Black
01-15-2016, 05:32 PM
http://www.sportstalkflorida.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Dirk_Koetter.png

spurraider21
01-15-2016, 05:56 PM
Koetter was pretty sought after last year too. Let's see what he's got.

AlexJones
01-16-2016, 09:43 AM
Calling a punt on 4th and 1 at midfield in Dallas Fort Worth. This ****** Caldwell still has a job in the NFL.

AlexJones
01-16-2016, 09:45 AM
And who could forget ending Peyton Manning's career as a Colt with this beauty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOcZhoZoWOE

benefactor
01-16-2016, 03:41 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7k49ASI.jpg

:lol

spurraider21
01-16-2016, 06:32 PM
:lmao titans hired mularkey as HC

benefactor