At Cincinnati

1/10 1:05 ET
Seattle
At Minnesota

1/10 4:40 ET
At Washington
Green Bay

http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_lines.shtml

3 home dogs. Interesting. Will monitor during the week and make decisions on Friday.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-04-2016, 10:05 AM
Minnesota shocks Seattle

UNT Eagles 2016
01-04-2016, 11:07 AM
Redskins are the favorite? :rollin

tlongII
01-04-2016, 11:20 AM
Minnesota shocks Seattle

I'm sure you hope that's what happens. :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-04-2016, 12:01 PM
I'm sure you hope that's what happens. :lol
These Panthers gave played Seattle at their best. They're not worried

InRareForm
01-04-2016, 12:05 PM
I am betting every dog moneyline

Darth_Pelican
01-04-2016, 12:22 PM
2016 Super Bowl Odds Futures to Win Super Bowl 50
NFL Futures Odds For Winning Super Bowl 50
Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara, CA, 2/7/2016Updated 1/4/2015 - Entering Wild Card Playoffs

Teams Sorted Alphabetically
2016 Super Bowl 50 Futures Odds
Super Bowl Money Odds (Payout Per $100 Bet.)

Arizona Cardinals
+$450 (9 to 2)

Carolina Panthers
+$500 (5 to 1)

Cincinnati Bengals
+$2,500 (25 to 1)

Denver Broncos
+$600 (6 to 1)

Green Bay Packers
+$3,500 (35 to 1)

Houston Texans
+$7,500 (75 to 1)

Kansas City Chiefs
+$2,400 (24 to 1)

Minnesota Vikings
+$3,500 (35 to 1)

New England Patriots
+$450 (9 to 2)

Pittsburgh Steelers
+$700 (7 to 1)

Seattle Seahawks
+$600 (6 to 1)

Washington Redskins
+$3,800 (38 to 1)

Avante
01-04-2016, 12:42 PM
Russell Wilson has never lost his first playoff game.

beat Skins 24-14
beat Saints 23-15
beat Panthers 31-17 (13.5 fav)

And he's having his best season.

This will be Bridgewaters first playoff game, vs a guy who will be playing in his 9th in the last 4 seasons.

As we can see the Seahawks won by...10, 8 and a bunch. So the Seahawks have never failed to win by at least 8 in the RW era.

Seattle beat the Vikes in Minn a few weeks ago 38-7, now add...

2013 won 41-30
2012 won 30-20

RW has never lost to the Vikes, always winning by at least 10, but averaging 36-17 or....19 points.

And in that 38-7 game RW threw for 3tds, Bridgewater 0, RW had a 146 QB rating, Bridgewater a lowly 55.4.

Seattle the play.

The Skins haven't beat any of the playoff teams, losing to the two they did play. And the Packers aren't looking good, and on the road.

All that Packer playoff experience vs Kirk Cousins who has none.

Too many..???...there. Pass

Houston at home getting points, hmmmm? This one will take some time.

The Bengals at home vs the Steelers. 1-5 SU the last 6. Big Ben vs A.J.McCarron or a guy he has beat 5-1 in Cincy. But, losing Williams is a biggie, if he's ok, the Steelers are the play, if he isn't.....pass.

Looking at points scored/given up which is a biggie. That number is the difference. The Skins barely scoring more than they give up.

Sea 145 Vikes 63
Chiefs 118 Texans 26
Bengals 140 Steelers 104
Pack 45 Skins 9

Last 8 games

Sea won 6
Vikes 5

Chiefs 8
Texans 6

Bengals 4
Steelers 6

Pack 4
Skins 6

Avante
01-05-2016, 08:54 PM
Could be windy to go with some serious cold in Minnesota Sunday. This can't be ignored when talking ATS.

MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — The coldest air of the winter season is on its way to Minnesota, just in time for the Vikings to host the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday in the NFC Wild Card Playoffs at TCF Bank Stadium.
Kickoff it set for 12:05 p.m., and temperatures are expected to be right around zero with wind chills between -10 and -20. Molly Rosenblatt found out Tuesday how hard core fans are gearing up for the freeze.
“My name is Ryan Rhody and this will be my 20th consecutive game home and away,” he said.
For this die-hard fan, the harsh elements won’t hold him back even though Sunday’s game could be the coldest ever played at TCF Bank Stadium.

SpursforSix
01-05-2016, 09:10 PM
Russell Wilson has never lost his first playoff game.

beat Skins 24-14
beat Saints 23-15
beat Panthers 31-17 (13.5 fav)

And he's having his best season.

This will be Bridgewaters first playoff game, vs a guy who will be playing in his 9th in the last 4 seasons.

As we can see the Seahawks won by...10, 8 and a bunch. So the Seahawks have never failed to win by at least 8 in the RW era.

Seattle beat the Vikes in Minn a few weeks ago 38-7, now add...

2013 won 41-30
2012 won 30-20

RW has never lost to the Vikes, always winning by at least 10, but averaging 36-17 or....19 points.

And in that 38-7 game RW threw for 3tds, Bridgewater 0, RW had a 146 QB rating, Bridgewater a lowly 55.4.

Seattle the play.

The Skins haven't beat any of the playoff teams, losing to the two they did play. And the Packers aren't looking good, and on the road.

All that Packer playoff experience vs Kirk Cousins who has none.

Too many..???...there. Pass

Houston at home getting points, hmmmm? This one will take some time.

The Bengals at home vs the Steelers. 1-5 SU the last 6. Big Ben vs A.J.McCarron or a guy he has beat 5-1 in Cincy. But, losing Williams is a biggie, if he's ok, the Steelers are the play, if he isn't.....pass.

Looking at points scored/given up which is a biggie. That number is the difference. The Skins barely scoring more than they give up.

Sea 145 Vikes 63
Chiefs 118 Texans 26
Bengals 140 Steelers 104
Pack 45 Skins 9

Last 8 games

Sea won 6
Vikes 5

Chiefs 8
Texans 6

Bengals 4
Steelers 6

Pack 4
Skins 6

I don't know what your picks are old timer but the winners are Green Bay, Pittsburgh, KC, and yep...Seattle. Although I'm less confident in Seattle now with the weather.

Avante
01-05-2016, 09:28 PM
I don't know what your picks are old timer but the winners are Green Bay, Pittsburgh, KC, and yep...Seattle. Although I'm less confident in Seattle now with the weather.

Since ya can't take....you will be ignored...and STILL follow me sround ya get one last chance, got it? Do not say shit about my mom or act stupid anymore, ok? Yep, I'm having some pity on ya son, so don't blow it...got it?

I agree with Pitt, Seattle and KC, I'm struggling with GB/Wash. Can't get a feel for the game....yet.

Robz4000
01-06-2016, 04:10 AM
AFC:
Houston over Chiefs
Steelers over Bengals

NFC:
Packers over Redskins
Vikings over Seacucks

spurraider21
01-06-2016, 04:49 AM
These Panthers gave played Seattle at their best. They're not worried
seattle wasn't at their best at that point of the season tbh

Avante
01-06-2016, 10:26 AM
It is hard seeing....

Brian Hoyer
A.J.McCarron
Teddy Bridgewater
Kirk Cousins

moving on over...

Alex Smith
Big Ben
Russell Wilson
Aaron Rodgers

DPG21920
01-06-2016, 10:55 AM
I know Aaron Rogers is scary, but you can't just ignore how average to below average GB has been after their hot start. Of course, WAS hasn't proven anything, but I don't think it will be a surprise if WAS wins that game.

Avante
01-06-2016, 11:13 AM
I know Aaron Rogers is scary, but you can't just ignore how average to below average GB has been after their hot start. Of course, WAS hasn't proven anything, but I don't think it will be a surprise if WAS wins that game.

Washington hasn't beaten a team with a winning record all season, that can't be ignored either. The two playoff teams they played they got beat.

DPG21920
01-06-2016, 12:25 PM
Washington hasn't beaten a team with a winning record all season, that can't be ignored either. The two playoff teams they played they got beat.

That's why I said WAS hasn't proven anything.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
01-06-2016, 12:27 PM
seattle wasn't at their best at that point of the season tbh
Neither was Carolina.

But I'm referring to the past couple of years

Darth_Pelican
01-06-2016, 02:37 PM
Updated: Green Bay is now the favorite, which marks the first time in NFL history that all 4 road teams are favorites in the Wild Card Round.

NFL Lines Wild Card Playoffs - NFL Football Line
Wild Card Weekend Playoff Games
NFL Game Lines 1/9 - 1/10, 2016

Date & Time
Favorite
Line
Underdog
Total

1/9 4:35 ET
Kansas City
At Houston

1/9 8:15 ET
Pittsburgh
At Cincinnati

Seattle
At Minnesota

Green Bay
At Washington

http://www.footballlocks.com/nfl_lines.shtml

Avante
01-06-2016, 03:51 PM
All four road teams have the more established/successful QB.

Right now I'll probably lay the numbers and back the four RF's. With the odds of going 3-1 better than going 1-3. Obviously 4-0 or 0-4 not realistic.

johnsmith
01-07-2016, 09:09 PM
The one thing I know for sure this playoff season, is that my beloved Broncos are in trouble regardless of whom they play in the division's round.

I've lost the faith.

Avante
01-07-2016, 11:03 PM
The one thing I know for sure this playoff season, is that my beloved Broncos are in trouble regardless of whom they play in the division's round.

I've lost the faith.

What makes you think ya can't win in Denver in Jan?

Darth_Pelican
01-08-2016, 09:55 AM
Updated: The money has shifted back to Washington.

NFL Lines Wild Card Playoffs - NFL Football Line
Wild Card Weekend Playoff Games
NFL Game Lines 1/9 - 1/10, 2016

Date & Time
Favorite
Line
Underdog
Total

1/9 4:35 ET
Kansas City
At Houston

1/9 8:15 ET
Pittsburgh
At Cincinnati

Seattle
At Minnesota

At Washington
Green Bay

Avante
01-08-2016, 12:17 PM
Steelers at Cincy recently.

2015 win 33-20
2014 win 42-21
2013 lose 10-20
2012 win 24-17

The last 4 seasons in Pitt the Steelers 2-2.

Thats with the Bengals having Dalton.

Now if we look at playoff success it's all about the Steelers, if we look at prime time games the Steelers are one of the best in the league with the Bengals one of the worst. Now in the month of Dec (late in the season) the Steelers have gone 69-40, the Bengals 56-53 since 1990. Now the most important thing....Tomlin/Big Ben vs Lewis/McCarron.

Steelers the play.

The one game with a ton of info to digest.

The Seahawks in the RW era have never lost their first playoff game. And they have played in 8 of them. The Vikes haven't played in a playof game since 2012 and lost that one.

If it's not windy or snowing the Seahawks are the play. Ya never play a windy/snow game.

Oops, just heard that DeAngelo Williams is out for the Steelers, they have nobody now. Will pass on the Steelers and can't back A.J.McCarron. Not so much about the difference in running ability, it's about turnovers. Williams protects the ball, these unknowns*** are just that.

***So this unknown comes in and runs all over Cincy, hahaha!!!!!

SpursforSix
01-08-2016, 01:40 PM
Steelers at Cincy recently.

2015 win 33-20
2014 win 42-21
2013 lose 10-20
2012 win 24-17

The last 4 seasons in Pitt the Steelers 2-2.

Thats with the Bengals having Dalton.

Now if we look at playoff success it's all about the Steelers, if we look at prime time games the Steelers are one of the best in the league with the Bengals one of the worst. Now in the month of Dec (late in the season) the Steelers have gone 69-40, the Bengals 56-53 since 1990. Now the most important thing....Tomlin/Big Ben vs Lewis/McCarron.

Steelers the play.

The one game with a ton of info to digest.

The Seahawks in the RW era have never lost their first playoff game. And they have played in 8 of them. The Vikes haven't played in a playof game since 2012 and lost that one.

If it's not windy or snowing the Seahawks are the play. Ya never play a windy/snow game.

Oops, just heard that DeAngelo Williams is out for the Steelers, they have nobody now. Will pass on the Steelers and can't back A.J.McCarron. Not so much about the difference in running ability, it's about turnovers. Williams protects the ball, these unknowns*** are just that.

***So this unknown comes in and runs all over Cincy, hahaha!!!!!

If the difference in running ability doesn't make a difference, it shouldn't be enough to knock you off Pittsburgh imo. Toussant had 0 fumbles in his college career.
Now if you tell me you're backing off the Steelers because you're concerned about his output vs. Williams...that would make more sense. But he should be OK with the passing game they've got.
I still like Pittsburgh.

Avante
01-08-2016, 01:54 PM
If the difference in running ability doesn't make a difference, it shouldn't be enough to knock you off Pittsburgh imo. Toussant had 0 fumbles in his college career.
Now if you tell me you're backing off the Steelers because you're concerned about his output vs. Williams...that would make more sense. But he should be OK with the passing game they've got.
I still like Pittsburgh.

The Steelers are Toussant third team for a reason. Now he's expected to carry the load something he's never done at the NFL level. So here he is in a role he's not familiar with. I can't ignore this situation, there is also a reason the Steelers are a "small" fav. All it takes in this game is a couple turnovers and Cincy wins it.

But....that Big Ben with all that experience vs a rookie more or less....hmmmm? I might change my mind.

SpursforSix
01-08-2016, 02:42 PM
The Steelers are Toussant third team for a reason. Now he's expected to carry the load something he's never done at the NFL level. So here he is in a role he's not familiar with. I can't ignore this situation, there is also a reason the Steelers are a "small" fav. All it takes in this game is a couple turnovers and Cincy wins it.

But....that Big Ben with all that experience vs a rookie more or less....hmmmm? I might change my mind.

Sure...but third team behind a couple of elite runners. Look at Christine...dropped by Seattle...then couldn't do shit with the "greatest" o-line in the league. But then put up 100 last week. Steelers seems to have a good system set up for the backs. Having Big Ben, Brown, and Bryant keeps the D honest. All they need from Toussant is decent production with no turnovers. We might even see a coming out party with Toussant. He's also a good receiver from what I've read with good speed.

All that against the Bengals.

Avante
01-08-2016, 02:51 PM
Sure...but third team behind a couple of elite runners. Look at Christine...dropped by Seattle...then couldn't do shit with the "greatest" o-line in the league. But then put up 100 last week. Steelers seems to have a good system set up for the backs. Having Big Ben, Brown, and Bryant keeps the D honest. All they need from Toussant is decent production with no turnovers. We might even see a coming out party with Toussant. He's also a good receiver from what I've read with good speed.

All that against the Bengals.

Ok ok, ya talked me into it, if I win it was all my idea, if I lose I'm blaming you.

SpursforSix
01-08-2016, 02:54 PM
Ok ok, ya talked me into it, if I win it was all my idea, if I lose I'm blaming you.

I wouldn't expect anything less.

johnsmith
01-08-2016, 02:57 PM
What makes you think ya can't win in Denver in Jan?

I have no faith in Manning having a good game, and with him in, defenses can stack the box and eliminate the run game. All defenses have to do is play the middle of the field against the pass because Manning either won't go deep or he will miss on the passes anyway.

For some reason, DT can't catch anymore....our defense, while impressive statistically have shown the ability to get picked apart by a good quarterback.....Von Miller has traditionally gone missing come playoff time, D-ware is banged up as is Harris.

But most of all, I've grown accustomed to a really good regular season with a quick let down in the playoffs.

So having said all that, I will now promptly be wrong and they will actually win.....but I really don't think so.

Oh also, Mannings annual one and done tradition.

SpursforSix
01-08-2016, 03:05 PM
I have no faith in Manning having a good game, and with him in, defenses can stack the box and eliminate the run game. All defenses have to do is play the middle of the field against the pass because Manning either won't go deep or he will miss on the passes anyway.

For some reason, DT can't catch anymore....our defense, while impressive statistically have shown the ability to get picked apart by a good quarterback.....Von Miller has traditionally gone missing come playoff time, D-ware is banged up as is Harris.

But most of all, I've grown accustomed to a really good regular season with a quick let down in the playoffs.

So having said all that, I will now promptly be wrong and they will actually win.....but I really don't think so.

Oh also, Mannings annual one and done tradition.

that offense runs great when the QB can take snaps under center. Which Manning will probably not be able to do.

Darth_Pelican
01-08-2016, 03:22 PM
I just can't see the 4 road teams sweeping the weekend, even though on paper they are all the better teams. I feel like no matter what I choose, I'm destined to go 2-2. I'm still pondering my picks.

Avante
01-08-2016, 03:37 PM
I just can't see the 4 road teams sweeping the weekend, even though on paper they are all the better teams. I feel like no matter what I choose, I'm destined to go 2-2. I'm still pondering my picks.

All those road teams are 5-3 except the Steelers at 4-4.

The one that worries me is GB.

Darth_Pelican
01-08-2016, 03:41 PM
All those road teams are 5-3 except the Steelers at 4-4.

The one that worries me is GB.

I just saw this stat:

Road QBs this weekend: 37 combined career playoff starts

.Home QBs this weekend: 0 combined career playoff starts.

Avante
01-08-2016, 03:44 PM
I just saw this stat:

Road QBs this weekend: 37 combined career playoff starts

.Home QBs this weekend: 0 combined career playoff starts.

I talked about that in my thread. The playoffs are about that coach/QB and experience in Jan.

Avante
01-08-2016, 03:56 PM
Just heard this one...

No NFL rushing leader has gained over 75 yards vs the top ranked rushing D in the playoffs, missed how far back that goes.

Blake
01-08-2016, 05:19 PM
Yeah but you suck at betting. It's documented.

Avante
01-08-2016, 07:36 PM
Look at this fucking idiot, totally ignoring.

2014 plus 2100
2015 plus 1240...so far.

DOCUMENTED!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid fuck~

This freak is one of these.

win..crickets
win...crickets
lose....YOU SUCK!!!!
win...crickets
win...crickets

Ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The little freak can't stand the fact I know all this stuff while he knows..0

Will play the favorites tomorrow.

KC -3
Pitt-2.5

Sunday will depend on those plays, that's called money management.

Always nice to see others make their plays, and not just wait around for you to lose, yep...rookie.

AlexJones
01-09-2016, 12:02 AM
Seahawks and Packers seasons end Sunday

Avante
01-09-2016, 03:55 AM
Seahawks and Packers seasons end Sunday

I get the Skins pick, that makes sense.

Do you really believe a team that has played in 8 playoff games with two SB's recently is going to lose to Teddy Bridgewater? Break it down as to what you are looking at.

I'm starting to think this might be the best Seahawk team we have seen.

RW having his best season, Tyler Lockett/Doug Baldwin, the D gave up a league low points. AND....Marshawn Lynch.

Will Hunting
01-09-2016, 12:31 PM
I get the Skins pick, that makes sense.

Do you really believe a team that has played in 8 playoff games with two SB's recently is going to lose to Teddy Bridgewater? Break it down as to what you are looking at.

I'm starting to think this might be the best Seahawk team we have seen.

RW having his best season, Tyler Lockett/Doug Baldwin, the D gave up a league low points. AND....Marshawn Lynch.
Lynch being out for the game is what's worrisome, outside of that I'd be in 100% agreement with the Seattle pick. I'm still leaning that way.

Avante
01-09-2016, 01:02 PM
Lynch being out for the game is what's worrisome, outside of that I'd be in 100% agreement with the Seattle pick. I'm still leaning that way.

Michael is all they need to beat the Vikes. They have already proved that.

I have no doubts the Seahawks win the game but when it comes to the ATS the weather is worrisome. All kinds of weird things can happen in that enviornment.

As you know when playing with house $$$$ you can aford to take chances. If I was chasing my $$$$ I'd pass n the game because of the weather.

The experience difference between the teams in a big game is just too huge, to not play the Seahawks. And, the Vikes just played a big game to win the division, can they get up again?

Darth_Pelican
01-09-2016, 02:37 PM
Houston +3
Steelers -3
Seahawks -5
Packers +1

Will Hunting
01-09-2016, 02:50 PM
So far I've got Green Bay pick 'em and the over in Pittsburgh/Cinci (45.5). Might bet on the Seattle/Minnesota game tomorrow.

Will Hunting
01-09-2016, 02:51 PM
Michael is all they need to beat the Vikes. They have already proved that.

They had Rawls in that game and he rushed for close to 100 yards iirc

Avante
01-09-2016, 02:57 PM
They had Rawls in that game and he rushed for close to 100 yards iirc

Point was they can get by without Lynch.

Will Hunting
01-09-2016, 02:58 PM
Point was they can get by without Lynch.

Yeah I don't think they're gonna lose or anything I'm just saying Rawls or Lynch is a much better option than what they have. That might be a factor if it's really windy there and the passing game is limited.

Avante
01-09-2016, 03:01 PM
Yeah I don't think they're gonna lose or anything I'm just saying Rawls or Lynch is a much better option than what they have. That might be a factor if it's really windy there and the passing game is limited.

Michael has a career average per carry of 4.7. And he's a 220 pounder which is bigger than Lynch. I think he'll be all they need.

Avante
01-13-2016, 04:34 AM
Not sure what my plays will be yet, other than this rather unique one.

I'm going to put myself in a win win situation.

I like Russell Wilson and the Seahawks (despite being a Niner fan) I'd love to see them beat Carolina. So I'll take Carolina minus the 3 110 to win 100. See what I did there? With a number that small it will come down to who wins covers. So if the Seahawks win....cool~~~~~ if they lose I win a 100 bucks....cool~~~~~~

I know what you're thinking, Carolina 24 Seattle 22, hahaha!!!!!

AlexJones
01-13-2016, 07:01 AM
Chiefs +5.5
Arizona -7
Carolina ML, need compensation in case the luckiest team in football lucks one out once again.

Avante
01-15-2016, 11:45 AM
Current line

Date & Time

Favorite

Line

Underdog

Total

1/16 4:35 ET

At New England

Kansas City

1/16 8:15 ET

At Arizona

Green Bay

1/17 1:05 ET

At Carolina

Seattle

1/17 4:40 ET

At Denver

Pittsburgh

The public is all over Seattle, bringing the line down from 3.

I will take Carolina - 1.5 but will be rooting for Seattle. Yep, a win win situation. If the Seahawks lose I win 100. (110 to win 100)

Will also play Arizona and Denver 110-100.

The health of NE...??? And I can't go against them at home in a playoff game, so....pass.

Right now I'm at + $1010.

Just heard this....Antonio Brown is out.

SuperCam
01-15-2016, 12:48 PM
Current line

Date & Time
Favorite
Line
Underdog
Total

1/16 4:35 ET
At New England
Kansas City

1/16 8:15 ET
At Arizona
Green Bay

1/17 1:05 ET
At Carolina
Seattle

1/17 4:40 ET
At Denver
Pittsburgh

The public is all over Seattle, bringing the line down from 3.

I will take Carolina - 1.5 but will be rooting for Seattle. Yep, a win win situation. If the Seahawks lose I win 100. (110 to win 100)

Will also play Arizona and Denver 110-100.

The health of NE...??? And I can't go against them at home in a playoff game, so....pass.

Right now I'm at + $1010.

Just heard this....Antonio Brown is out.

typical avante, taking CAR against the spread in a game they are favored but picking SEA in your game picks. That way no matter what outcome save a 1pt win you can bump whichever post suits your needs

Avante
01-15-2016, 12:56 PM
typical avante, taking CAR against the spread in a game they are favored but picking SEA in your game picks. That way no matter what outcome save a 1pt win you can bump whichever post suits your needs

Do you watch...THE HERD? If not.....Colin Cowherd...."Peyton Manning is the best pre-snap QB, but the best post snap QB I've ever seen......Russell Wilson"

Then he goes into a five minute speech about just how good Wilson is.

Ha~~~~~~~

I have Seattle to win the game SU....ok?

But if I'm wrong I will pocket a 100 bucks. So there is no way I come out a total loser here. If I take Seattle plus the number and Carolina covers I have nothing. See how that works?

The opening line was Caro- 3, the public has jumped all over that number in backing Seattle, hell it might be a pick um by game time. Yep, the public thinks Seattle will win the game.

I know you'd take the Panthers in a row boat vs a battleship but there is no logical reason to see Carolina winning this game....none? Hell, Seattle even has revenge on their side.

I'll bet you 30 days self bannishment on the game, so ya got big balls or just a big mouth?

SuperCam
01-15-2016, 01:04 PM
Do you watch...THE HERD? If not.....Colin Cowherd...."Peyton Manning is the best pre-snap QB, but the best post snasp QB I've ever seen......Russell Wilson"

Then he goes into a five minute speech about just how good Wilson is.

Ha~~~~~~~

I have Seattle to win the game SU....ok?

But if I'm wrong I will pocket a 100 bucks. So there is no way I come out a total loser here. If I take Seattle plus the number and Carolina covers I have nothing. See how that works?

I will bet you 30 days self bannishment on the game, ya got balls or just run your mouth?
The opening line was Caro- 3, the public has jumped all over that number in backing Seattle, hell it might be a pick um by game time. Yep, the public thinks Seattle will win the game.

I know you'd take the Panthers in a row boat vs a battleship but there is no logical reason to see Carolina winning this game....none? Hell, Seattle even has revenge on their side.

if you had any real conviction instead of being a hedging pussy you would bet on the team you feel will win the game when they are getting points

Avante
01-15-2016, 01:06 PM
if you had any real conviction instead of being a hedging pussy you would bet on the team you feel will win the game when they are getting points

And if you weren't a pussy you'd take my bet.

I;m playing with house $$$$, I can afford to lose a 110, no big deal.

johnsmith
01-15-2016, 02:44 PM
And if you weren't a pussy you'd take my bet.

I;m playing with house $$$$, I can afford to lose a 110, no big deal.

Lol....it's adorable that you're pretending that you will honor a bet made here.

SpursforSix
01-15-2016, 02:53 PM
Do you watch...THE HERD?

I watch that show...his co-host is kinda hot

SpursforSix
01-15-2016, 02:56 PM
http://fsvideoprod.edgesuite.net/img/Fox_Sports_Production/464/455/3_cfb_151002_herd_steroids_tuition_1280x720_537387 075874.jpg

Avante
01-15-2016, 03:08 PM
Lol....it's adorable that you're pretending that you will honor a bet made here.

These boards always have it's johnsmith, Blake, Clipper Nation,, ChumptyDumpty, guys only here to bug the grown ups. When dealing with them I just fuck with them, see how many ways I can mess with them. That should be obvious.

Dude, look at you, all you do here is....Avante, you're not here to talk football or ya would. I see this and mess with ya because you're a little punk, ok?

I asked you to post a thread talking football, you can't do can you? All you can do is talk about Avante.

johnsmith
01-15-2016, 03:40 PM
These boards always have it's johnsmith, Blake, Clipper Nation,, ChumptyDumpty, guys only here to bug the grown ups. When dealing with them I just fuck with them, see how many ways I can mess with them. That should be obvious.

Dude, look at you, all you do here is....Avante, you're not here to talk football or ya would. I see this and mess with ya because you're a little punk, ok?

I asked you to post a thread talking football, you can't do can you? All you can do is talk about Avante.

Lol....you changed what you asked me to do when you realized you're an idiot.

Avante
01-15-2016, 03:56 PM
Lol....you changed what you asked me to do when you realized you're an idiot.

Dude, I wanted everyone to see just how fucked up you are, ok? I knew you couldn't post threads talking FOOTBALL, you never have. I knew you'd....here's my dailey Avante thread.......and what did ya do, yep....here's my dailey Avante thread.........hahahaha!!!!! You don't come here to talk football, ya don't post at The Club for any other reason than to mess with posters, that's all you ever do little man. Very predictable.

Are you ever going to post a thread to just talk some football....nope!

johnsmith
01-15-2016, 09:23 PM
Dude, I wanted everyone to see just how fucked up you are, ok? I knew you couldn't post threads talking FOOTBALL, you never have. I knew you'd....here's my dailey Avante thread.......and what did ya do, yep....here's my dailey Avante thread.........hahahaha!!!!! You don't come here to talk football, ya don't post at The Club for any other reason than to mess with posters, that's all you ever do little man. Very predictable.

Are you ever going to post a thread to just talk some football....nope!

I used to exclusively talk football in here until it was ruined.

Avante
01-15-2016, 09:32 PM
I used to exclusively talk football in here until it was ruined.

What's ruined guy, the fact I talk about the game like a guy who has a ton of experience and not like a kid? Who over reacts to everything and knows nothing about the history of it all.

Do I really make that big an impact?

Dude, all I've ever seen you do is criticize everyone.

Avante
01-15-2016, 09:48 PM
View Poll Results: Who wins this divisional playoff game?

Seahawks

10 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/poll.php?pollid=55874&do=showresults) 58.82%
Panthers

7 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/poll.php?pollid=55874&do=showresults) 41.18%