PDA

View Full Version : penis ripped off...Bionic replacement member...43 year old virgin...sex workers...

SpursforSix
01-04-2016, 02:15 PM
what else do you need for a good New Year's story...

yes..."when he presses a button on his testicle"

Willy do it? Man with bionic penis to finally lose his virginity at 43Mohammed Abad (http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/coolest-scientific-breakthroughs-of-2015/news-story/e8c2bf1f016c28739781a64e8ce89139) will pop his cherry in the next few days with sex worker Charlotte Rose after a dinner date.Mo, who lost his penis when he was six in a car accident, said: “I have waited long enough for this — it’ll be a great start to the new year. My penis is working perfectly now so I just want to do it. I’m really excited. I can’t wait for it to finally happen.”
Mo first had surgery to fit the eight-inch bionic penis in 2012, but it has only been fully functional for a few months.
It has two tubes running along its length which inflate when he presses a button on his testicle.
Charlotte, 35, will not be charging Mo when they meet up in London.

“I am so honoured that he chose me to take his virginity,” she said. “We plan to have a dinner date so we can get to know each other and then two hours of private time. I’m not charging him.”
Charlotte, who campaigns for sexual freedom and stood as an independent candidate in the Rochester and Strood by-election, added: “I’m happy to help him build up confidence. Hopefully he can then find a lovely lady to settle down with.”
Mo, from Edinburgh, has been unlucky in love. Shortly after his operation he married, without telling his wife about his condition until their wedding night. She stood by him but the marriage did not last.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/sex/willy-do-it-man-with-bionic-penis-to-finally-lose-his-virginity-at-43/news-story/16671bb9507d08de5501759244937207

Wild Cobra
01-04-2016, 04:06 PM
Is that on your 2016 XXXmas list?

SpursforSix
01-04-2016, 04:34 PM
Is that on your 2016 XXXmas list?

maybe 2018...IDK yet...

Al Koholik
01-04-2016, 04:42 PM
In the 60's I had sex with this woman named Wanda. Wanda rode me so hard I thought she was going to break it off. I was in every position that you could think of. Boy shitty did it hurt. I couldn't give up though. I had to power through it sos I could get my nut too.
Just as I was ready to cream her corn I realized that I was at a mini golf joint that had been closed for years.

There was no Wanda

SpursforSix
01-04-2016, 04:57 PM
In the 60's I had sex with this woman named Wanda. Wanda rode me so hard I thought she was going to break it off. I was in every position that you could think of. Boy shitty did it hurt. I couldn't give up though. I had to power through it sos I could get my nut too.
Just as I was ready to cream her corn I realized that I was at a mini golf joint that had been closed for years.

There was no Wanda

LOL. That's funny old timer. I'll probably use it as my own and tell it over dinner tonight.

DMX7
01-05-2016, 12:21 AM

There was no Wanda

Amazing

mrsmaalox
01-05-2016, 10:02 AM
The title of this thread sounds like something some drunk mumbled in his sleep.