PDA

View Full Version : Biggest hack director in hollywood

AlexJones
01-05-2016, 05:45 AM
It's between JJ Abrams and Quentin Tarantino for me.

Abrams- never produced a single frame of entertainment in his life
QT- steals ideas from everyone else & churns out mediocrity over and over again

admiralsnackbar
01-05-2016, 05:53 AM
The simple fact that you can cite either of these director's names suggests neither are hacks. They may be lame (no argument), but they are better than 90% of the twits that think themselves directors because their families are willing to bankroll their unimaginative, direct-to-video horseshit. You don't know those guys' names, I reckon.

Koolaid_Man
01-05-2016, 07:58 AM
Any man that can produce this scene is a genius to me....:lol especially the last few seconds where its implied he wants to fuck his sister...just classic

https://youtube/vNrG5lD2zmQ

hehateme
01-05-2016, 10:50 AM
Hands down Michael Bay. Will someone please just run this faggot over already before he finds another franchise to ruin.

leemajors
01-05-2016, 11:59 AM
Hands down Michael Bay. Will someone please just run this faggot over already before he finds another franchise to ruin.

Uwe Boll?

hehateme
01-05-2016, 04:24 PM
Uwe Boll?

I don't know..I think Boll tries to be shitty on purpose where as Bay thinks his shit doesn't stink.

Chris
01-05-2016, 04:29 PM
All of em' tbh If it's from Hollywood, it's all garbage imo

Mr. Body
01-06-2016, 12:38 AM
Abrams. Tarantino at least has interesting takes, even if he's never as smart as he thinks he is. Bay is awful but not even as awful as Abrams.

Nbadan
01-07-2016, 11:08 PM
ang lee....except for Life of pi all his other films suuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk....

Mitch
01-07-2016, 11:13 PM
JJ is good at entertaining the general audience, he revived Star Trek and handled Star Wars well enough - both high pressure movies to work with.

M. Night Shyamalan is a 1 trick pony, he did good with 6th sense and I thought The Visit was funny - but his movies are as predictable as they come.

Mark Celibate
01-08-2016, 06:00 AM
Agree, Asian directors receive far more credits than they deserve just because of the nation's racial preference of them, Jeremy Rin being a similar case.

SupremeGuy
01-09-2016, 05:55 PM
Tarantino, tbh. He's gone full retard in real life too. :lol Fucking dude is creepy as fuck.

daslicer
01-09-2016, 05:59 PM
Tarantino, tbh. He's gone full retard in real life too. :lol Fucking dude is creepy as fuck.

I thought it was weird when he bragged about Wilt Chamberlain sleeping with his mom.

Leebrix
01-09-2016, 06:06 PM
It's between JJ Abrams and Quentin Tarantino for me.

Abrams- never produced a single frame of entertainment in his life
QT- steals ideas from everyone else & churns out mediocrity over and over again

The fuck you talkin about? Lost. Fringe. Person of Interest. You've gotta be shitting me... a resume can't look much better than that.

Tarantino I can agree with, never was a big fan. Especially as of late.